IGNORED

Fundie pastor abused girl on father’s grave

47of74

Another fundie sick fuck

Jane said she lost her virginity to her pastor on her father's grave when she was just 9 years old.

It was, she said, the culmination of two years of "grooming" at the hands of Mack Charles Andrews, pastor of the strictly conservative United Pentecostal Church in Thomasville. Jane is a pseudonym to protect the identity of the victim.

Jane hopes 55-year-old Andrews, jailed for nearly two years on multiple sex offenses involving multiple minors, will spend the rest of his life in prison.

In January 1990, Andrews allegedly raped another girl, then 13, another warrant states. Andrews allegedly attempted to rape another 13-year-old girl in March 1990, yet another record states. In summer of 1994, Andrews allegedly sexually abused a 16-year-old girl.

Edited by 47of74
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 14
  • Rufus Bless 1

"He told me if I didn't say anything, he would come back and put flowers on the grave," Jane said. "If I did, he said demons would come and get me from my bed."  ... It was like a cult," she said of the church that forbids girls from wearing make-up or pants and required females to wear floor length dresses.  

I would say that more than like a cult , it actually is a cult .  

8. Phobia indoctrination: inculcating irrational fears about leaving the group or questioning the leader’s authority 
   a. No happiness or fulfillment possible outside of the group 
   b. Terrible consequences if you leave: hell, demon possession, incurable diseases, accidents, suicide, insanity, 10,000 reincarnations, etc.
   c. Shunning of those who leave; fear of being rejected by friends, peers, and family 
   d. Never a legitimate reason to leave; those who leave are weak, undisciplined, unspiritual, worldly, brainwashed by family or counselor, or seduced by money, sex, or rock and roll  

http://old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php#emotional  And as someone who has had extended family in this sort of Oneness Pentecostal group , I can tell you that , even when it's not tainted by sexual abuse , it still fits the BITE model closely , in all of the categories .  I have been quite troubled by how my cousins had been treated by their father , whom was one of the leaders in an affiliate church , from what I witnessed while visiting them , growing up.  But it was them who were traumatized , and brutalized , first hand at the hands of the man whom was less like a father to them , and more like a slave master .  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1