Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Recommended Posts

JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JMarie said:

How was she able to graduate from college without learning how to properly form a paragraph?

How did her husband become a doctor when he’s obviously a moron who believes in magical ectopic pregnancies? They are both complete idiots with college degrees. It happens, lol.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

I can tell you right now, not a single one of the Mortons Anna is friends with will like this post. There are a lot of racist fundies that won’t like this post. 

F611ED17-00EE-4389-AAF7-9F8A249AD006.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle
On 5/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can tell you right now, not a single one of the Mortons Anna is friends with will like this post. There are a lot of racist fundies that won’t like this post. 

Interestingly enough, Martha just made an instagram post honoring George Floyd. I'm sure she'd stop far short of saying she supports the protests or anything, but she seems like she might be less aggressively Trumpy than some of her family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
6 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Interestingly enough, Martha just made an instagram post honoring George Floyd. I'm sure she'd stop far short of saying she supports the protests or anything, but she seems like she might be less aggressively Trumpy than some of her family.

I hope so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

Anna posted this in her instagram stories. Evolution has been proven to be true. Humans adaptEd and evolved as they migrated. SMH. Home school education fail here! BD39816E-AAD3-4A09-BB7E-19DD6C0B2CCF.thumb.png.50babf263342e913e39d94904329ba5f.png77A620B7-493E-42EC-97EC-51093156B6B6.thumb.png.a079be39ca43ea7c64402a61429937c1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Anna posted this in her instagram stories. Evolution has been proven to be true. Humans adaptEd and evolved as they migrated. SMH. Home school education fail here! BD39816E-AAD3-4A09-BB7E-19DD6C0B2CCF.thumb.png.50babf263342e913e39d94904329ba5f.png77A620B7-493E-42EC-97EC-51093156B6B6.thumb.png.a079be39ca43ea7c64402a61429937c1.png

I am sure her doctor father also thinks evolution is false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hair, Black Dress

Her doctor father  believes medical science is false -- ectopic pregnancies successfully carried to term/ successfully transplanted into a waiting womb. Thanks God he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

Just want to know if she is going to shoot the white rioters too?F2B88E3E-F8FD-416E-8437-DFFDA542209D.thumb.jpeg.493753e2f813e75cafec5a0dd0dfbec2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
29 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Just want to know if she is going to shoot the white rioters too?F2B88E3E-F8FD-416E-8437-DFFDA542209D.thumb.jpeg.493753e2f813e75cafec5a0dd0dfbec2.jpeg

Of course! She assumes they are dirty liberals. But if you look at some cities, there are some outside groups coming in to cause violence. Example: anarchists and white nationalists. Therefore she would be shooting her own people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Just want to know if she is going to shoot the white rioters too?F2B88E3E-F8FD-416E-8437-DFFDA542209D.thumb.jpeg.493753e2f813e75cafec5a0dd0dfbec2.jpeg

Tell us again about how pro-life you are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle

Bitch, she's talking about YOU!

Screenshot_20200601-232840_Instagram.jpg

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks

This 👇 is how the peaceful protesting here in the is started. It turned violent when rubber bullets and teargas was shot at innocent protesters. 2A9D7033-A7B6-4E78-AD08-BB0460DA60F1.thumb.png.8e28eb6a1d9cffd6b19cd1abc974ffb2.png
jesus didn’t peacefully protest the people selling stuff for money in the temple. He went in with whips and over turned the tables. Was Jesus wrong? Nope! 
0FD77093-EDEA-4FC5-A642-5090DC5F25A5.thumb.jpeg.b0fa9c53625b22b7ae3277aac7ec7a16.jpeg

as a privileged what women you have no right to tell people who they should support and how to make changes! You have never once used your platform for good. You have a chance to stand up for black lives all all you do is exploit them to push your pro birth agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle

If she wants to quote Bernice King...

Screenshot_20200602-212942_Twitter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

How many times has this woman created noise pollution during her protests outside abortion clinics? With mega phones, screaming, and crappy singing. She can act like an asshole and protest all she wants but when people do it to protest racism, she gets all pissy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

Just want to know if she is going to shoot the white rioters too?F2B88E3E-F8FD-416E-8437-DFFDA542209D.thumb.jpeg.493753e2f813e75cafec5a0dd0dfbec2.jpeg

I saw something along these lines on the news feed of some distant relative , whom had sent me a friend request , which I subsequently turned down .   In a way I do get where they are coming from , as given that the police presence is few and far between , the DIY mindset can get applied to protection , in regards to both community , and self defense .  

Quote

"I live 15 miles from the nearest town or police station," says Jezioro, his state's director of the Division of Natural Resources. "My family, my wife, my grandkids are there all the time. A home invasion — what good does it do me to call 911 and wait for someone to come and help me? So people are self-sufficient and self-reliant. It comes back to your heritage, of, 'This is who we are.'"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/27/guns-ingrained-in-rural-existence/1949479/   This ethos of self reliance , even as it pertains to violence , does feature in such country songs ranging from this 

Spoiler

 

, to this , for example .  

Spoiler

 

But , while I imagine that on an individual level this might work , the law not withstanding .  I mean you could hypothetically shoot someone in the vast wilderness , and the corpse wouldn't be discovered for weeks , maybe never , if it's sunk to the bottom of the river .  But I think that is would be less effective against street gangs , and biker gangs , who'd outgun as well as outman the villagers , one by one .  And matter of fact , in recent years , violent crime has increased in rural areas .   https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/07/16/rural-red-states-that-voted-for-trump-are-experiencing-a-surge-in-crime/   So I feel that the collectivism of an armed mob would be more than a match for the self centered individualism of white America .  

 

On 6/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Bitch, she's talking about YOU!

Screenshot_20200601-232840_Instagram.jpg

She's probably quoting Bernice King , based upon this .  { https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernice_King#March_against_same-sex_marriage , 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernice_King#Gay_rights  }  And , on the Issue of rioting , here is what MLK said .  {  https://time.com/3838515/baltimore-riots-language-unheard-quote/ , https://theweek.com/speedreads/917022/riot-language-unheard-martin-luther-king-jr-explained-53-years-ago }   People do like to quote influential persons to try to lend weight to their own opinion .  It's called the appeal to authority .   It's like how MLK's granddaughter , Yolanda Renee King , is totally against gun ownership https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mlks-granddaughter-shares-her-dream-of-a-gun-free-world-at-march-for-our-lives_n_5ab901e1e4b008c9e5f989cc , even though MLK himself was a gun owner  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mlk-and-his-guns_b_810132 , and gun rights activists could in turn cite the words of Angela Davis , as a response to Yolanda Renee King .

Spoiler

 

  So like I posted earlier in this thread , all sides , right and left , can quote token blacks to attempt to back up their points , and throw off suspicions of racial prejudice .  

Edited by Marmion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zebedee

It's incredible to me that anyone who is a doctor would claim ectopic pregnancies are basically OK. My best friend is trying for a baby, and I just heard from her last week that she spent a week in hospital after an ectopic pregnancy. She and her husband are both doctors (rational, thinking ones!) and she nearly died in the middle of the night and had to be rushed to the ER and theatre. To make matters worse, she's just moved to Minneapolis...

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies - whether she even knew she was pregnant, if you can detect them early etc, or what the treatment is. I do know that both being medics, and that their previous attempt failed, and that she's 41, and that they're not idiots, means they would certainly not be sitting around waiting on a timebomb to possibly kill her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
9 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

It's incredible to me that anyone who is a doctor would claim ectopic pregnancies are basically OK. My best friend is trying for a baby, and I just heard from her last week that she spent a week in hospital after an ectopic pregnancy. She and her husband are both doctors (rational, thinking ones!) and she nearly died in the middle of the night and had to be rushed to the ER and theatre. To make matters worse, she's just moved to Minneapolis...

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies - whether she even knew she was pregnant, if you can detect them early etc, or what the treatment is. I do know that both being medics, and that their previous attempt failed, and that she's 41, and that they're not idiots, means they would certainly not be sitting around waiting on a timebomb to possibly kill her. 

I’m guessing he doesn’t have many pregnant patients. I doubt many women would trust someone like him. He’s not even an OBGYN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zebedee
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m guessing he doesn’t have many pregnant patients. I doubt many women would trust someone like him. He’s not even an OBGYN.

Small mercies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
4 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

Small mercies.

But I imagine a lot of women who read his garbage online beg their own doctor to save their ectopic pregnancy. Even though it’s impossible. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle

Her daughter Anna has a new IG post up wringing her hands that churches speaking out against racism might be forgetting what's REALLY important, which is, of course, a bunch of made-up culture war nonsense. So we get ONE WEEK of people maybe hopefully talking about our nation's centuries-old legacy of brutal racism and they freak because the evangelical movement isn't spending enough time shitting on gay people anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
19 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Her daughter Anna has a new IG post up wringing her hands that churches speaking out against racism might be forgetting what's REALLY important, which is, of course, a bunch of made-up culture war nonsense. So we get ONE WEEK of people maybe hopefully talking about our nation's centuries-old legacy of brutal racism and they freak because the evangelical movement isn't spending enough time shitting on gay people anymore.

Anna is just a clone of her mother. I wish Charity’s instagram was public. I have a feeling she isn’t a clone of her mother, although similar. Some of her kids have to be completely turned off by their mother’s public exposure. She gets so many death threats and likely makes some people they know IRL very angry. I have a feeling Charity would rather stay more private. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lgirlrocks
59 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna is just a clone of her mother. I wish Charity’s instagram was public. I have a feeling she isn’t a clone of her mother, although similar. Some of her kids have to be completely turned off by their mother’s public exposure. She gets so many death threats and likely makes some people they know IRL very angry. I have a feeling Charity would rather stay more private. 

Charity went private when she did her fake mission acting. I don’t think she wanted the public to be able to scrutinize her like they do her mom or sister. I mean she worked, not sure how many hours, as a waitress and still asked for donations. 
 

everything that Anna and TAM talk about point back to abortion. She did talk about slavery as well. Not all churches are anti racist. That’s why we have the KKK, most of them were “christian”. They believe Jesus is white and white is the pure race. Slave owners used the Bible to justify slavery. Sure every Christian should be against racism but they aren’t all that way. Government is not trying to silence anyone that is Christian . There is no indoctrination in the public schools unless that has changed in the last 12 years. 3BE30372-9AA5-476E-A318-08BF80589353.thumb.png.b6a390edc870ba00be6b38c0edf02367.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NachosFlandersStyle
11 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Sure every Christian should be against racism but they aren’t all that way.

I would go further and argue that much of white protestant christianity in the United States is founded upon racist beliefs and that very few of these churches have done any real reckoning with the issue. That's what I find most outrageous about Anna's statement-- it's not like evangelical pastors have been spending a bunch of time expounding on the inequalities in our society while the anti-abortion, anti-gay groups have to grovel for even an acknowledgement. It's exactly the opposite way around, where these churches preach nothing but sexual judgments while Black leaders plead for white Christians to even consider that racism is a real problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
klein_roeschen
On 6/4/2020 at 7:52 PM, Zebedee said:

It's incredible to me that anyone who is a doctor would claim ectopic pregnancies are basically OK. My best friend is trying for a baby, and I just heard from her last week that she spent a week in hospital after an ectopic pregnancy. She and her husband are both doctors (rational, thinking ones!) and she nearly died in the middle of the night and had to be rushed to the ER and theatre. To make matters worse, she's just moved to Minneapolis...

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies - whether she even knew she was pregnant, if you can detect them early etc, or what the treatment is. I do know that both being medics, and that their previous attempt failed, and that she's 41, and that they're not idiots, means they would certainly not be sitting around waiting on a timebomb to possibly kill her. 

The first woman I shared my hospital room in february this year was a young mother with a ruptured fallopian tube after an ectopic pregnancy. She lost almost 2 liters of blood and they removed the ruptured tube. She didn't know she was pregnant and ignored the pain she felt until she couldn't bear it anymore and got to the hospital and was rushed into surgery. We stayed in contact and she made a full recovery, but would she have "prayed" for a relocation of ther ectocpic pregnancy like TAM thinks is possible, she would be death and her little son had to grow up without his mother.

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
8 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

The first woman I shared my hospital room in february this year was a young mother with a ruptured fallopian tube after an ectopic pregnancy. She lost almost 2 liters of blood and they removed the ruptured tube. She didn't know she was pregnant and ignored the pain she felt until she couldn't bear it anymore and got to the hospital and was rushed into surgery. We stayed in contact and she made a full recovery, but would she have "prayed" for a relocation of ther ectocpic pregnancy like TAM thinks is possible, she would be death and her little son had to grow up without his mother.

He knows he can make this claim because no doctor would actually allow a woman to wait around to see if it magically migrates into the uterus. So he can say, “you shouldn’t have had the surgery. The pregnancy could have survived.” 

  • Upvote 2
  • Angry 1
  • I Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.