Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Um. I have some strawberries and bananas. What does that say about me???

That there may be daiquiris in your future? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

On 10/21/2020 at 8:52 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

81741F3F-0191-4826-8035-9C4ADD2017CB.thumb.png.fcdf704be6d770bb86137350937e974c.png

if she is trying to use this to try and get people to vote for trump it won’t help. He is a horrible person in and off of social media. 

So his fruits are... over 200,000 dead from covid, economy tanking, civil unrest, nepotism, a large number of his picks in jail and/or refusing to vote for him, corruption, etc etc. But he looks like getting an anti-abortion judge in so all great, right?

On 10/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

So does this mean none of TAMs followers actually know her at all? 

Her fruits, let's see... getting divorced springs to mind here.

On 10/21/2020 at 9:32 AM, AmericanRose said:

Um. I have some strawberries and bananas. What does that say about me???

You have yummy fruits in season right now?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

31DC6F64-4218-4F7E-88A6-B3C3A273558C.thumb.png.2ff3d95863cee91752f313adb389cc65.png3ED74C41-598D-414E-B7DF-A2ED70E85AF4.thumb.png.1246e80eb296e52aec3baef51f9b8434.png

The pandemic must be TAM and her following. China already owns the us. They own the majority of the debt this country has. If they chose to collect we don’t have it to give! ?‍♀️ What a dumb ass. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:
  Hide contents

31DC6F64-4218-4F7E-88A6-B3C3A273558C.thumb.png.2ff3d95863cee91752f313adb389cc65.png3ED74C41-598D-414E-B7DF-A2ED70E85AF4.thumb.png.1246e80eb296e52aec3baef51f9b8434.png

The pandemic must be TAM and her following. China already owns the us. They own the majority of the debt this country has. If they chose to collect we don’t have it to give! ?‍♀️ What a dumb ass. 

A few things .  

While many politicians like to angrily proclaim that China “owns the United States” because it owns so much of the U.S. debt, economists say that claim is far more rhetoric than fact.

For example, critics say that should the Chinese government suddenly call in—demand immediate repayment—of all of the U.S. government’s obligations, the American economy would be hopelessly crippled.

First, because U.S. securities like Treasury bills come with varying maturity dates, it would be impossible for the Chinese to call them all in at the same time. In addition, the U.S. Treasury Department has a proven track record of being able to find new creditors very quickly when needed. As economists point out, other creditors are likely to get in line to buy up China’s share of the debt, including the Federal Reserve, already the owner of twice as much of the U.S. debt than China has ever owned.

Secondly, China needs American markets to buy their exported goods. By artificially keeping the value of the yuan down, the government reduces the buying power of the Chinese middle class, thus making the sale of exports vital keeping the country’s economy moving.

As Chinese investors buy up U.S. Treasury products, they help increase the value of the dollar. At the same time, American consumers are assured of a steady flow of relatively inexpensive Chinese products and services.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-much-debt-does-china-own-3321769   But also this .    https://www.salon.com/2020/04/24/newly-revealed-financial-records-show-trump-owes-millions-to-state-owned-bank-in-china-report/   And lastly this . https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-money/2020/05/01/why-we-cant-cancel-us-debt-held-by-china-787277  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

She posted a pic of her with two of her kids, maskless, picking up their Trump 2020! “election” cake from the store. She said the bakery employee gave her the stink eye. I wonder why.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JMarie said:

She posted a pic of her with two of her kids, maskless, picking up their Trump 2020! “election” cake from the store. She said the bakery employee gave her the stink eye. I wonder why.

There are many reasons I hope Biden wins. This is yet another. For her to eat that cake with the bitter taste of defeat and disappointment.

• Upvote 10

6FFA93F2-12C8-40BD-82D4-DFF4AE8F8391.thumb.png.5363729c3a848c5456499b25349ae4e6.png

?‍♀️ Nothing fishy about it. Most democrats don’t show up in person to rallies because of this thing called Covid! It is killing people and still spreading. Hospitals are filling up. 

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

6FFA93F2-12C8-40BD-82D4-DFF4AE8F8391.thumb.png.5363729c3a848c5456499b25349ae4e6.png

?‍♀️ Nothing fishy about it. Most democrats don’t show up in person to rallies because of this thing called Covid! It is killing people and still spreading. Hospitals are filling up. 

I am always amazed by her level of stupidity.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am always amazed by her level of stupidity.

I don’t always think she’s as stupid as she comes off.  This is her business-her profile link to her website goes directly to her gritting page.  I think she’s banking on her followers being this stupid, and is milking it for all she can.  I think she’s way more pernicious than she could be if she were as stupid as her posts suggest.  
Of all of the fundies I pay attention to, she’s the one I most despise.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Themanda Duggar said:

I don’t always think she’s as stupid as she comes off.  This is her business-her profile link to her website goes directly to her gritting page.  I think she’s banking on her followers being this stupid, and is milking it for all she can.  I think she’s way more pernicious than she could be if she were as stupid as her posts suggest.  
Of all of the fundies I pay attention to, she’s the one I most despise.

I agree that everything is about money and fame for her. She comes from money scammers. She likes to live the high life. She won’t ever live like the usual fundies with their thrift store clothing and their old run down cars. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

AFF4A192-4F07-44FF-9BB6-8E3689B04E4E.thumb.png.523d328594ac270b1cafd8df41f6c789.png

sounds like looser talk to me. 

Sour grapes. She’s just like trump. Narcissists all act like toddlers when they lose. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

Be glad for her husband who escaped and sad for her children who did not.

Her husband was just as awful. He believes that ectopic pregnancies can be re-implanted in the womb (an impossible process that doesn’t exist)...and he’s a doctor!

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Her husband was just as awful. He believes that ectopic pregnancies can be re-implanted in the womb (an impossible process that doesn’t exist)...and he’s a doctor!

They are both equally heinous. I’m actually really glad they are divorcing because then they are often exposed for the truly horrible people that they are. 

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

3274C12C-8C58-4B6B-840E-5BFFBD219B3F.thumb.png.fb0c7665f74d9ea6ed1b13f006d4088f.png

they are only counting legal votes and he is loosing so...

Have they cut into that cake yet? ?

• Upvote 3

I can see getting an "election cake" if you're like, on a team that had been helping with a campaign.

But getting a cake with your preferred candidate on it....? That just seems really weird. It's like people are making Trump part of their lives, even though they've never met him.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

31 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

I can see getting an "election cake" if you're like, on a team that had been helping with a campaign.

But getting a cake with your preferred candidate on it....? That just seems really weird. It's like people are making Trump part of their lives, even though they've never met him.

Trump is like a college sports team. Most of the fans never even attended the college but they watch games religiously and wear tons of fan gear. Being a trumper is an identity. That’s what’s different about trump from other politicians. What’s scary is that he’s a disgusting person in general and I just can’t understand why anyone would want that to be their identity. Unless they are just like him.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

On 11/5/2020 at 3:36 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Have they cut into that cake yet? ?

Doubt it. There's no cake update on Facebook.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Doubt it. There's no cake update on Facebook.

I’m sure they all ate it Tuesday night because they were so positive he would win. 

• Upvote 4

So Anna is posting in her stories that trump is anointed by Jesus. How can god anoint someone who would sleep with his daughter, because she’s hot, if it wasn’t wrong? He has t changed his ways or apologized for being a misogynistic pig. 

• Upvote 3