IGNORED

M is for Mama 5: Praying for Lunch

Coconut Flan

This is totally BEC, but the last picture she posted on her Instagram is really creeping me out...

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, therulesofjinx said:

This is totally BEC, but the last picture she posted on her Instagram is really creeping me out...

No, she looks crazy as fuck. It’s not BEC. Even her humpers are probably wincing.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, she looks crazy as fuck

Why is her head at such a weird angle???? Was she tilting her head to show off her hair?

1 minute ago, therulesofjinx said:

Why is her head at such a weird angle???? Was she tilting her head to show off her hair?

It’s an altogether crazy picture. The weird angle of her head makes her neck look twisted and strained. Her hair looks really long. Her bright red lipstick and wide smile along with her extreme brows and half open eyes make her look like she’s from a horror movie. Like she’s plotting to give you a poison apple at any minute. The fact that she’s cradling a tiny baby bump makes it all 10 times worse.

• I Agree 1

3 hours ago, therulesofjinx said:

I said this is the upcoming babies thread, but she is a seriously creepy person. She has a very cold affect and I get the worst vibe from her, beyond the usual creepiness of fundies in general. The Duggars and Bateses are disgusting hypocrities, JRod is off-the-wall insane, the Maxwells are ridiculous control freaks, but none of them make me shudder like Abbie. There's just something so cruel about her.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

She's definitely the only person I follow who openly talks about how much she doesn't want her children. And I haven't forgotten about her spraying her "fuss juice" in the mouth of a toddler for wanting a different colored cup.

• Upvote 11

43 minutes ago, pupper said:

Do you think she has hair extensions? That's an awful lot of long hair to grow naturally while parenting all those kids.

She’s talked about growing it out and it’s currently the longest it’s ever been. So I think it’s real. She just doesn’t wash it much. I guess that’s how she is able to have such long hair and 8.5 kids.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So I think it’s real.

yeah, it's hers. she's posted a few hair "tutorials" and I think posted recently that she's been growing it out for 2 (maybe more) years.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s an altogether crazy picture. The weird angle of her head makes her neck look twisted and strained. Her hair looks really long. Her bright red lipstick and wide smile along with her extreme brows and half open eyes make her look like she’s from a horror movie. Like she’s plotting to give you a poison apple at any minute. The fact that she’s cradling a tiny baby bump makes it all 10 times worse.

What pings my creepy meter is the smile and eyebrows combo. It looks like she's trying to be a Disney villain!

Ugh. Poor kids having another baby to parent...

• Upvote 3

I only just starting following M is for Mama after she came up on my instagram recommends list, and I knew we had a thread for her here, but like... who the hell says in their pregnancy announcement that they hate children while having 8 of them and then that they hate pregnancy but have been pregnant for 6 years. Who the actual hell does that? What is this woman? Guess i'm off to deep dive into her. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

29 minutes ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I only just starting following M is for Mama after she came up on my instagram recommends list, and I knew we had a thread for her here, but like... who the hell says in their pregnancy announcement that they hate children while having 8 of them and then that they hate pregnancy but have been pregnant for 6 years. Who the actual hell does that? What is this woman? Guess i'm off to deep dive into her. 

you should see her birthday posts to her twins.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

At least 3-4 of her children are old enough and smart enough right now to find her posts. Eventually all of them will find her posts. Because the internet is forever.

You know the posts where she says how much she hates, hates, hates being pregnant and how much she hates, hates, hates children. But she's doing all this because.... uh... Jesus .... Who wants to test her or try her faith and obedience or make her suffer or something.  And boy howdy if it wasn't for Jesus she wouldn't get pregnant (which she hates) and she wouldn't have children (which she hates).

So I wonder what those children think of the fact that their mother hates children? I wonder if knowing this will in any way change their relationship with Braggie?  Who so obviously never wanted to be a mother to anyone and only cares about the attention, Anthro shopping and decorating

What's it like to know your mother hated being pregnant with you and never wanted to be your mother anyway?

Being so damn public about all this is going to bite Braggie one day. And when she's all butt hurt that one or more of her children turned on her and called her out, she'll have No. One. to blame but herself. 

Then I hope to goodness someone says to her --"but Braggie remember, hard isn't the same as bad."

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Everyone keeps saying Disney villain but I see Scarlet Overkill... That might just be because my kids are on Minions overdrive right now- it's our lockdown afternoon movie, each and every day...

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

What's it like to know your mother hated being pregnant with you and never wanted to be your mother anyway?

Seriously.  Talk about a mind-fuck.  

Lord knows I made some doozy mistakes with my kids over the years - I cop to that now.  But I certainly never said anything (that I recall) to ever give even a hint that they were not all wanted desperately and loved unconditionally.  I have told my kids often that when I was a teenager I used to daydream about having four kids, two boys and two girls.  And that's what we had and they are my dream come true.  Especially now that they're all adults and thoroughly amazing people, I still often look at them and just wonder that I was allowed to be the conduit to bring them into existence.  

Braggie raves more about her decor than her kids.  When they are grown, I don't see any close family gatherings on the horizon.  I see kids fanning out to get as far away from her as possible and she and Shaun rattling around in that giant tacky barn, mostly alone.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Nurse Nic said:

Everyone keeps saying Disney villain but I see Scarlet Overkill... That might just be because my kids are on Minions overdrive right now- it's our lockdown afternoon movie, each and every day...

Lol I see it.

45735CD9-2263-4EBD-B06E-99657A5B58C9.jpeg

15 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Seriously.  Talk about a mind-fuck.  

Lord knows I made some doozy mistakes with my kids over the years - I cop to that now.  But I certainly never said anything (that I recall) to ever give even a hint that they were not all wanted desperately and loved unconditionally.  I have told my kids often that when I was a teenager I used to daydream about having four kids, two boys and two girls.  And that's what we had and they are my dream come true.  Especially now that they're all adults and thoroughly amazing people, I still often look at them and just wonder that I was allowed to be the conduit to bring them into existence.  

Braggie raves more about her decor than her kids.  When they are grown, I don't see any close family gatherings on the horizon.  I see kids fanning out to get as far away from her as possible and she and Shaun rattling around in that giant tacky barn, mostly alone.

Even Queen Victoria (a woman who hated being pregnant and didn’t enjoy small children) had one daughter stay with her. Braggie will probably have a favorite that never grew enough of a backbone to get away. That kid will stay close and stroke her ego. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

I’m glad Braggie is having another boy. She's not as patriarchal as other fundies, but I imagine her daughters have it worse. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m glad Braggie is having another boy. She's not as patriarchal as other fundies, but I imagine her daughters have it worse. 

She does seem more critical of her daughters.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I have this bad feeling that it will be worse when they are teens.

• I Agree 5

Another baby? I wish Braggie would stop but I wish a lot of things. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Anyway but me think Braggie will mandate and command fundie courtship a la the Duggers/Bateses for her daughters?

Not just fundie courtship, but No. College. for you girls. Although I'm sure she'll allow the boys to pursue an online degree or maybe live at home and attend college.

• I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Anyway but me think Braggie will mandate and command fundie courtship a la the Duggers/Bateses for her daughters?

Not just fundie courtship, but No. College. for you girls. Although I'm sure she'll allow the boys to pursue an online degree or maybe live at home and attend college.

She seems to leg hump that Jenny what’s her name with 12 kids who all get to have real college educations if they want. Therefore I think she will allow college. But on her rules. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Abbie will be the kind of asshole parent who sees her teenage daughters as competition. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think she wants the boys to attend college or getting some trade certification. It's good for HER brand and also when the 2 oldest will be 18, the 3 girls will be full time sistermoms. 

I don't think she is willing to spend money in the girls education. Braggie is not as well off as she pretends. But I see her allowing the girls to work part time or whatever, so they can pay for their own stuff and save for their weddings.

The young boys, with worse education (grandma will be older and with less energy) and even less parental attention, may be the difficult ones, the rebels.

• Upvote 1

Jenny Flanders! That’s her name. She wants to be like her but with better decorating style. Jenny’s children (boy or girl) can go to college. Jenny has home educated them well enough to do well in college. Braggie wants to prove how amazing her homeschooling is. Since homeschool kids don’t have report cards, deans lists, and national honor societies, she can only prove it through graduating them early and sending them to college. I would bet an anthro rug that she will graduate the first two boys before they turn 18. And she will push them into college. It might be a local college where they can commute or do some online classes. She may let Della go to college too. Just to prove that she’s not sexist. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic