IGNORED

Lori Alexander 73: Looking for Reading Comprehension, Empathy, or Self-awareness.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, usmcmom said:

In case any of you is wondering if Lori is, in fact, JUST LIKE JESUS, wonder no more. She is.  She is watched and persecuted just like Jesus. 

I have been thinking lately that her social media, mainly Twitter and Instagram for now, seem to be a way for her to document her persecution rather than to advance her “ministry.”

The persecution issues are very strong with this one. 

203B708C-91B4-438A-9916-28A46B64FD8C.jpeg

Ummmm.....no, Lori. NO!

This is what YOU HAVE DONE FOR YEARS TO OTHER WOMEN WHO GENUINELY DO MINISTER THE GOSPEL ONLINE!

You're projecting again.

There's a verse in the Bible about that:

New American Standard Bible 
"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

She used to have an entire file in her chat room calling out all the "false teachers" who were women, of course. 

She's spent the seven years I've known her "scouring" Shiela Wray Gregoire's blog, and other women ministers' platforms, furiously looking for all the errors, and making sure she exposes them.

She shouldn't be too upset that others are doing the same to her blog and "ministry".

Edited by ladyicantxplain
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

I think the transformation part is what sickens me about her whole “ministry”. I can’t quite wrap my head around how turning into a “submissive” wife made her a better person. The Bible gives pretty clear guidelines on how we are to treat others. It seems like Lori has been in church most of her life. Did not learn anything? Or is her not learning anything a pattern? I was never taught about submission in detail but I was taught to be kind, loving, and have a servant heart. So the thing is, her meanness wasn’t because she didn’t know better and hadn’t learned about submission, it was because she made a choice to be mean. They had a dysfunctional marriage because they are dysfunctional people. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

Lori misuses the verse in I Peter about winning your husband without a word.  That passage does not mean to submit to mistreatment. It means if your husband is not a believer, don't nag him about going to church or accepting your faith. Let your kind actions and your example win him over to the Lord

It does not mean to take abuse and just pray things will get better. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 9

I have to say I love it when Ken throws shade on Lori. 

He posted a comment where everyone was discussing submission/ doms & subs that he (and by extension men in general) were to treat their wives with love and kindness whether or not the wives were submissive.

He stated that's how he treated Lori for all the years of their marriage when she wasn't submissive (umm.... I read that as wasn't kind/nice/loving/not bitchy). But of course he says they are happier and more in love now that she's decided to be submissive (i.e., not a raging harpy bitch).

Without defending Ken at all, let's unpack all the things he did for Lori all those years she was a mean bitch and treated him and the children like dirt:

• He made a very good salary 
  • Paid for a nanny and a housekeeper
  • His money bought a very large 6 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood
  • His money allowed Lori to stay home and not keep house/ raise the children
  • His money paid for Christian schools and later college
  • His money paid for all of Lori's organic food and her woo
  • He cooked for the children because Lori didn't
  • He did his own ironing because Lori wouldn't
  • He put up with Lori's mean bitchiness and all her years of being "so so sick" (jury is still out on believing Lori's 25-year long illness).
  • He put up with a sparse (non-existent?) sex life for years because only now that she's submissive does Lori agree to 5-10 minutes and some lube

And what did he get in return?  Lori. He got Lori. A woman who admits to thousands of followers that she married him without love ... or even like. A woman who couldn't be bothered to cook a meal or iron a shirt for over 25 years.  A woman he wanted to divorce. 

Divorce. That's what "convicted" Lori,. Not a change of heart but the threat of losing her meal ticket and cushy life. Lori submissive? Submissive my eye. Lori is looking out for herself -- just as she always has. Because the only person Lori loves is Lori. The only thing that matters to Lori is her cushy life.  If she has to be fake nice to Ken to keep it, so be it.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

On 12/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, usmcmom said:

In case any of you is wondering if Lori is, in fact, JUST LIKE JESUS, wonder no more. She is.  She is watched and persecuted just like Jesus. 

I have been thinking lately that her social media, mainly Twitter and Instagram for now, seem to be a way for her to document her persecution rather than to advance her “ministry.”

The persecution issues are very strong with this one. 

203B708C-91B4-438A-9916-28A46B64FD8C.jpeg

This is irony at its finest.  Lori is not Jesus in this scenario.  She is the Pharisee who is judging other women, burdening them with all kinds of rules not mentioned in scripture.

There is not the Gospel for men and the Gospel for women.  There is just the Gospel.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

Its going to be a crazy Lori day, already her Twitter is blasting with feminism stinks, blah. Same tweet, different day. 

She has to have a list of tweets from moderate attention to make me go viral. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

marry.thumb.PNG.5c60db9d839be1a8d77ca59636334f45.PNG

Yeah, John.  That's TOTALLY what you should do.  Take a good, long look at this deranged woman, and then find someone just like her.  Good luck.  Should work out really well.  

As for Lori, my but she's full of herself.  Forget the Bible.  Make sure your potential spouse lines up with what LORI teaches.

la9.PNG

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 16
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

Oh my word, ya'll!  Did you catch the comment on Lori's fb post from Maximus about a woman's "useful years"???

Then, there was a dude who said treat a feminists like toys.  It looks like even some of the fangirls called him out on that one. 

Also, is there something I"m not seeing about the legal system? I've never been divorced, but it seems that judges do try to be fair. I realize courts usually give primary custody of children to the mom, but dads do have rights.  If the mom isn't abiding by the visitation agreement, the dad can take her to court.  As far as child support, it's your kid. You need to help support him/her. Stop whining because you have to pay for your own kid.  

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 2

On December 7, 2019 at 9:30 PM, Imrlgoddess said:

If Lori loved being home with her children so much... why was she such a bitch? (By her own admission?!) If she was so blissful... why did she need to "change her heart"? By her own words just being home & doing the domestic dance should have made her happy. 

Lori didn't love being home with her children - she loved not having to work! She can try to re-write her own history all she wants, but the truth is what @Red Hair, Black Dress posted up above. She's fundamentally lazy. She married for money, she had kids so Ken would let her stay home and later most likely so he'd stay with her longer, and she probably expects her children to wait on her hand and foot and take care of everything for her if she outlives Ken. She's a pure taker, and has never done any serving or giving in her life. And she is never happy.

On December 8, 2019 at 2:01 AM, Sarah92 said:

I think the transformation part is what sickens me about her whole “ministry”. I can’t quite wrap my head around how turning into a “submissive” wife made her a better person. The Bible gives pretty clear guidelines on how we are to treat others. It seems like Lori has been in church most of her life. Did not learn anything? Or is her not learning anything a pattern? I was never taught about submission in detail but I was taught to be kind, loving, and have a servant heart. So the thing is, her meanness wasn’t because she didn’t know better and hadn’t learned about submission, it was because she made a choice to be mean. They had a dysfunctional marriage because they are dysfunctional people. 

I thought the "Always Learning" thing was pretty ironic, as Lori is so aggressively ignorant and actively refuses to actually learn anything at all. Lori only reads and believes the parts of the Bible that let her do what she wants. Any information, study, news, or even Bible verse that doesn't confirm what Lori wants? Lori's never heard of it, won't read it, etc. 

Lori only "transformed" because 1) Ken was ready to leave her scrawny leech ass and 2) she was already at the point where "submitting" was super easy since the kids were grown and the housekeeper already scheduled. She's using the few Bible verses she can find about submission to guilt/bribe Ken into staying with her, despite her doing the bare minimum to qualify as "submissive". It's pretty easy to submit when Ken works, is used to fixing his own food, has a housekeeper doing the work to "keep" the house, and everything is pretty much settled. She gives him 10 minutes and some lube when he asks, tries not to nag him without attaching a Bible verse to it, and otherwise lives a separate life in the same house. 

I wonder if Lori went to church yesterday, and maybe the preacher spoke about Lottie Moon (Baptist missionary to China 100 years ago or so). Our pastor spoke about her, making sure to point out that when the Baptists sending her said she could only mission to women and children and was limited in what she was allowed, she ignored them and set up her own women's group to fund her mission, where she spoke and taught all people regardless of gender. One of her sisters was also a missionary, and the other was one of the first female doctors in the US. Oh no! They weren't submissive stay at home baby factories! They worked! And taught men! 

I'd bet Lori would consider Lottie Moon and her sisters feminists, since comparing her to them shows off how lazy and ignorant she is. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Also, is there something I"m not seeing about the legal system? I've never been divorced, but it seems that judges do try to be fair. I realize courts usually give primary custody of children to the mom, but dads do have rights.  If the mom isn't abiding by the visitation agreement, the dad can take her to court.  As far as child support, it's your kid. You need to help support him/her. Stop whining because you have to pay for your own kid.  

In my state (and it is a thing in most states), they try to give both parents 50/50 legal and physical custody. If it can't be 50/50 physical (because of location) the parent with less custody still typically has 50% legal (which means they can help decide doctors/medical, education, etc). The ones where it is 100% physical and legal custody with one parent, it either means abuse, substance abuse, absent, disinterested, or didn't show up for hearings. (Absent can include incarceration, can't find, homeless, etc. However I have seen homeless parents still have 50% legal rights.)

And in my state (and most others) there is a child support calculator to calculate both parties wages, overnights, insurance cost, # of children, etc then it spits out a number based on who should pay. You could google "<state name> child support calculator" to get an idea what your state does. Or majority of the rules for all states is out on Office of Child Support Enforcement's (OCSE) website. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

It might shock Lori to do know that feminism was part of the drive to get men's parental rights and rights recognizing them as being single parents as well. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

@Free Jana Duggar, remember that Lori's humpers are Men's Rights Activists. Men not getting a fair shake in family court is a main plank in their platform - of course, they also think kids "belong" to the man first, because penis. Most of their arguments about child support are that dad should have primary custody because women are evil, manipulative, and caused alienation of affection because feminism. Unless, of course, the guy doesn't want the kids. Then he shouldn't have to have any obligations. It's a morass in there. I don't recommend the rabbit hole, even with rescue ferrets.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 11

26 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

In my state (and it is a thing in most states), they try to give both parents 50/50 legal and physical custody. If it can't be 50/50 physical (because of location) the parent with less custody still typically has 50% legal (which means they can help decide doctors/medical, education, etc). The ones where it is 100% physical and legal custody with one parent, it either means abuse, substance abuse, absent, disinterested, or didn't show up for hearings. (Absent can include incarceration, can't find, homeless, etc. However I have seen homeless parents still have 50% legal rights.)

And in my state (and most others) there is a child support calculator to calculate both parties wages, overnights, insurance cost, # of children, etc then it spits out a number based on who should pay. You could google "<state name> child support calculator" to get an idea what your state does. Or majority of the rules for all states is out on Office of Child Support Enforcement's (OCSE) website. 

90 to 91 percent of all divorcing couples manage to resolve the custody issue on their own without needing the court to intervene at all, too. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

True radiance -- Yep, that screenshot above shows the love of Christ.  It shows a cuckoo magoo spouting her ignorance.  She's snarly and abrasive.  How can that show radiance?

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 12.21.44 PM.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, kmachete14 said:

It might shock Lori to do know that feminism was part of the drive to get men's parental rights and rights recognizing them as being single parents as well. 

Did you see On the Basis of Sex by any chance?  It was about one of the first sex discrimination suits where the plaintiff won.  The plaintiff was a man caring for his elderly mother and he'd been denied a tax exemption for the expenses of a paid caregiver for his mom.   A woman would have been granted the exemption.  Ruth Bader Ginsberg was his attorney. 

It's a terrific film!

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

Well if you die you probably won't be having any future children. And in their nasty cult, if you get physically marred, gain weight, or lose your reproductive organs, you probably won't be getting married anyways. 

So which is it Lori? 

• Upvote 7

On 12/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I have to say I love it when Ken throws shade on Lori. 

He posted a comment where everyone was discussing submission/ doms & subs that he (and by extension men in general) were to treat their wives with love and kindness whether or not the wives were submissive.

Well, yes, but this is the same Ken who wrote this post: https://thetransformedwife.com/one-long-temper-tantrum/#comments 

with comments such as these excerpts from a reply to someone who disagreed with him:

A husband’s sacrificial love towards his wife must continue for a lifetime, but he should not have to be “perfect” in trying to chase down her needs, when she is called of God to serve him and be his helpmeet.

I am curious now that your kids are grown if your wife now has a joy about her role in serving you that if you did not do any housework and dishes would she gladly recognize your hard work at work, and all the investment you have made in her over the years, and go about doing the housework all herself with a joyful smile. Or has she trained you well, and you are still trying to chase down her emotional baggage as she still is not happy unless you are serving her as much as “she feels” is appropriate?

The husband is to be loving, AND to be the one setting the expectations and reality of the marriage, not vice versa.

Or my favorite:

As a general comment to address those who continually want to go back to a husband’s sacrificial love and service to his wife as the solution to a healthy marriage. I am all for sacrificial love and have lived a lifetime of it, but her is the question each marriage and the church must answer:

Given that the life of Christ was all about about sacrificial love and service, and that leadership begins with such love and service, where does the “upside down in the church get turned upside right?”

If you understand the question you will understand that Christ was made lower than the angels and humbled himself to the point of death, but he is now reigning and exalted seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

If a husband’s sacrificial love and service does not some day find a Christian wife is in turn loving, respectful, submissive and joyful before him, then something is terribly wrong. What may have been necessary for upside down leadership at one time, is perhaps now just service to a closed heart. God says, “for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever” (I Chron. 28:9).

A godly husband has an obligation to ask of his wife, “when will upside down be made upside right?” When will she allow him to take his rightful, God given place in the relationship instead of continually submitting to her will, moods and upsets.

I don't like Ken. 

On 12/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

let's unpack all the things he did for Lori all those years she was a mean bitch and treated him and the children like dirt:

• He made a very good salary 
  • Paid for a nanny and a housekeeper
  • His money bought a very large 6 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood
  • His money allowed Lori to stay home and not keep house/ raise the children
  • His money paid for Christian schools and later college
  • His money paid for all of Lori's organic food and her woo
  • He cooked for the children because Lori didn't
  • He did his own ironing because Lori wouldn't
  • He put up with Lori's mean bitchiness and all her years of being "so so sick" (jury is still out on believing Lori's 25-year long illness).
  • He put up with a sparse (non-existent?) sex life for years because only now that she's submissive does Lori agree to 5-10 minutes and some lube

And what did he get in return?  Lori.

Yes, but he also left her for weeks to go build his business.  He then got home and went to play basketball.  Let's not paint a picture of saintly Ken married to harridan Lori.  Those two deserve each other and I hope they are happy together. All they have to do now is shut up and start living that life they say is so wonderful and stop trying to control everyone else!

ETA: I don't like it when the money earned by the husband is called "his money" when his wife is supporting him by staying at home.  I don't like Lori, but however poorly, she did support his ambition by staying at home with the kids. 

Edited by onemama
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

@Free Jana Duggar as the evil woman who filed after her husband walked out... child support works just as @quiversR4hunting mentioned. No judge wants to alienate a parent & the rule is to do what is best for the child, not what the parents think is best. There are men who get shafted by savvy lawyers bc there are bad, unethical people in the world but that's not the norm. My ex was terrified he'd have no money left over, he'd seen a friend get victimized by a bad lawyer & a shitty human being for an ex. Other men he knew paid hundreds in support but they either had multiple children or wives who made vastly less. There figures weren't disproportionate. I made more money so my contribution was higher, he paid very little for years but still claimed I "raped him for child support". From my perspective he got off light, what he paid covered only 1/4 of my rent, but he never had to see her. He lived out of town & later out of state. I didn't believe his portion wasn't fair, I knew that's how it fell bc of my job. 

Household income is totaled using all the income, his & hers. That's gives them a 100% base from which to work. Living & care expenses are factored in. If he makes 70% & she makes 30%, he  pays a higher portion. Most men aren't granted domiciliary custody bc they either don't argue for it, or they work so many hours a week it isn't feasible. The MGTOW's think its a stacked system but they rarely go the extra mile to fight for their rights. 

I will be the first to admit there are women who target or manipulate men. But there are also men who target & manipulate women. Most divorces are not the raging nightmares these people make them out to be. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

WOW!! 

I really do not know what to say to that horrific statement. So I guess when we women get sick we have to suffer and if it's serious just start planning our widower's next wedding? That is ridiculous! Women DESERVE the same health care as women, not less. 

She had medical care when she needed it, why can't women who need it receive the same care? Also, there are government programs when someone can't afford their healthcare especially when they are very sick. She never had to go through that, she just had to sign the check and give it to them, more likely Ken signed the check. 

What about these women who are battling diseases that need medical attention for everything (Cancer for example). Are they supposed to just grin and bear it when something happens? 

Lori is a sexist, she maybe a 'woman' but she has very much masculine values. No one, not even Ken nor her children can make her see logic and reasoning. It's her way, or no way. Telling someone that the person they marry has to agree with HER values. Not their personal values, but Lord Lori's. Is just so wrong! People marry for love, not because they agree with some random blogger's values! 

• Upvote 12

when I was divorced, they used the calculator...right up until the X mouthed off to the judge, then the guidelines went right out the window. It is not good to toss your wife and children (only 1 was his) in the street and then not give one dime over the months it took to go to court and then mouth off to the judge. Yeah, my X pretty much got raped but in the next 10 years I never tried to get the support upped although I could have. He just wasn't worth the effort. 

• Upvote 9

32 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I will be the first to admit there are women who target or manipulate men. But there are also men who target & manipulate women. Most divorces are not the raging nightmares these people make them out to be. 

Yup I agree. I have seen cases in both situations (men or the woman being the manipulator). The vast majority cases child support workers work on are the horrible, argumentative cases. Most of these boil down to one of the parties is being deceitful (woe is me type person) or mentally abusive (manipulative). 

There are thousands of cases we* rarely touch because the parties make the child the focus and work things out with separate homes. 

*we = myself and other child support workers. I work in child support, I've seen so many cases in nearly 2 decades. 

20 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

when I was divorced, they used the calculator...right up until the X mouthed off to the judge, then the guidelines went right out the window. It is not good to toss your wife and children (only 1 was his) in the street and then not give one dime over the months it took to go to court and then mouth off to the judge. Yeah, my X pretty much got raped but in the next 10 years I never tried to get the support upped although I could have. He just wasn't worth the effort. 

yeah, mouthing off to a judge is a really, really bad idea. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

yeah, mouthing off to a judge is a really, really bad idea.

The judge asked if there was a provision for child/spousal support and my X stood up in court and said "I'm not giving that bitch one thin dime and you can't f**king make me". Judge turned red, his lawyer looked like he was going to have a heart attack and my lawyer grinned like the Cheshire Cat. I walked out of there with a helluva lot more than I had hoped for and he ended up filing bankruptcy. Guess my piddly ass income didn't make that much of a difference, now did it asshole? (yea, I still have some unresolved anger towards the prick). 

Mr. Xtian's wife was a manipulative bitch. She took him to court for more child support (in a non-community property state) since I was making good money. She told the judge she wanted her kids to have the same standard of living my kids did. The judge told her the only way that would happen is if she signed the kids over to us and paid child support instead. Yeah, she was a hateful bitch...so glad she's no longer a factor in life. 

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2

@feministxtian holy shit! He was a dumbass!

I wanted a :jawdrop: reaction to your post. 

In my state (and I think in most states now), they don't take the present spouses income into consideration. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic