IGNORED

Lori Alexander 73: Looking for Reading Comprehension, Empathy, or Self-awareness.

3 minutes ago, rayneflower said:

Someone ticked her off. Her Twitter this morning, working moms, feminists. Mainly working moms. One of them even was like working moms are selfish and dont care about their children. 

I wonder if Ken's eyes are wandering towards one or more of the women he works with. 

• Upvote 9

I mean, would ya blame him? Get away from the crazy of Lori. 

He should have left long ago. 

He should give her a ultimatum, get off social media or I'm leaving and taking your phone and computer. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Garfield once wrote a friend "Never let us praise poverty, for a child at least".

I love that...it stands in stark contrast to the bragging fangirls who try to prove their godliness by how poor they are. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

In case any of you is wondering if Lori is, in fact, JUST LIKE JESUS, wonder no more. She is.  She is watched and persecuted just like Jesus. 

I have been thinking lately that her social media, mainly Twitter and Instagram for now, seem to be a way for her to document her persecution rather than to advance her “ministry.”

The persecution issues are very strong with this one. 

203B708C-91B4-438A-9916-28A46B64FD8C.jpeg

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

I have been away from Lori for a long time - teaching a new grade level this year has kicked my butt.

And yet, nothing has changed.

Man, she is like a freaking broken record! Get a new topic already!

• Upvote 12

According to her latest 'LoriWisdom' she loved being home with her kids and a helper to her husband. 

All you did was nap and pay people to watch your kids, then trick ken into another one. 

You dont love it. Practice what you preach

• Upvote 8

On 12/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

You can’t really compare, say, Timothy Rodrigues to Abraham Lincoln. 

Well, unless you are talking about their slender figures.

And I always remember where John Adams and Thomas Jefferson went to college, because of:

Oh, and Lori is deluded and vicious, but that's nothing new.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Who has to scour?  The illogical statements are as big as a 747.

Really. I think the verb Lori needed there was not "scour," but "glance" or "skim."

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@thoughtful, I was thinking of 1776 and the discussion by Jefferson and Franklin of whether the bald eagle or turkey should be the national bird.  

The turkey is the truly noble bird. Native American. Source of sustenance of our original settlers. An incredibly brave fellow who will not flinch at attacking a regiment of Englishmen! Singlehandedly!

• Upvote 6

Did she ever repent from using child care? Just because she was in the home while a maid was taking care of the baby doesn’t mean she wasn’t using a “daycare” essentially. So she did everything that she said would ruin families and yet... it looks like her kids turned out relatively okay ( aside from some questionable parenting). So if what she says is true her kids should be pretty messed up, feminist heathens. 

And here’s Ken making vague claims that don’t support his point. Other than breast feeding what can’t fathers do? That sounds pretty disrespectful of fathers. Some of my earliest childhood memories are of my dad doing things to take care of me: singing to me, telling me stories, combing my hair, cleaning me up after one of my numerous bloody noses ( I got a nose bleed at the drop of a hat when I was younger), and cooking me food. So Ken, what can’t you do? 

EFE42848-1C7C-4D2C-B173-E3A8E44D6B3F.png

• Upvote 17

Fathers are nowhere near as useless as what fundies seem to think. At various times, my husband has been a SAHD and he did a great job. Even when we've both been working, or just he has been, he's still been really hands-on. There's nothing I can do that he can't do. I mean, aside from the fact that he can't hang laundry on the line. It looks like he stands back, chucks it up there then randomly pegs it. Is that a man thing? Whereas I like it all nicely sorted and hanging correctly with colour coordinated pegs.  Nor can he fold fitted sheets. But aside from that, he can cook, clean and do childcare just as well as I can.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Lori and Ken's mindset of 'student debt' and women staying home infuriates me.  I'm in several widow groups and so many of them are so poor, one is getting evicted, one is going to be bouncing payments because her power bill went up.   A few of them have never worked - and what kind of job will they get at 60 or older, some are disabled and no job history, ever?  I've always worked but had to get a second job when he passed to replace his income to keep the kids in their home through school.   I guess if they'd had a dozen kids, they could move in with one of them, and babysit.  That doesn't seem to be an option for many, however, for whatever reason.   Unlike Lori, I know -real- examples of people suffering even if they love God and His Perfect Ways.   She in an entitled bitch.   

And of course men can nurture kids, unless you treat them like another one of your babies and tell them they can't.   Just like women can work and nurture/raise kids, so can men.  They can be quite capable, despite what Ken thinks.   

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, KDA said:

Nor can he fold fitted sheets.

My father and the other men in his family, down to my generation, can fold fitted sheets.

Of course, it is work-related. The family business (started by my grandmother) was a linen store, and sheets didn't always come shrink wrapped in sets, so they had to learn how to re-fold anything customers had unfolded but not purchased. But they also could, and did, do it at home.

Too bad Lori's kids didn't have a nurturing hands-on father (or mother!). I wonder if they have fond memories of the nannies and housekeepers, since that's who actually raised them. Did anybody save the picture of the nanny who was invited to the wedding, before Lori took it off of the blog?

• Upvote 11

I know we don't post family pics, but this one is special.  Today would have been my parents' 61st anniversary.  They passed away in 2016 and 2017.  Lori will never know what it's like to stick with a man through good and bad times.  To be self-sufficient as my mother was, and to be married to a man who was proud of her.  Is Ken proud of Lori?

Spoiler

546167936_DLWJGW-OurWeddingDay120758-7-Copy-Copy.jpg.e23438d810ba3b86618b88e5d3b3f7a0.jpg

• Love 26

Ken cooked for his children. Probably because he was hungry himself, but anyway, he was the one making diner.

And paid college for 1 daughter. And let the other one travel unsupervised with a dancing company (she was a minor at the beginning, I think).

And they are constantly babysitting grandkids so their MOTHERS can work or go on vacation.

They are so hypocrite. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Someone has definitely ticked her off. She really is on a child kick. Maybe her daughter said she was going on birth control on one of her sons wives? 

What Lori doesn't get is that the Pill isn't just for birth control, some women need it to control hormones. She doesnt understand, she thinks it's a abomination. 

And Lori, you preach that moms should be at home. Some can only afford to do that if they have 4 or less kids. Not everyone makes 6 figures a year 

• Upvote 8

@wallysmommy What a wonderful picture.  Your parents look so so happy and in love.  Your mother's dress is gorgeous and the bridesmaid's is lovely too.

Lori has posted her wedding photos before -- I don't think she and Ken looked as happy/in love as your parents.  Well Lori didn't. As she has admitted she didn't love Ken when they married; that he never gave her her butterflies or set her stomach doing flips when she saw him.

• Upvote 12

@Red Hair, Black Dress Thank you.  They met in August 1958 and got married on Dec. 7, four months later.  I was born the next September.  They didn't have a pot or a window, but they figured things out together.  After my dad died, my mom kept the warm-up jacket he wore all the time in her bed so she could have it with her at night as if he were still with her.  Somehow, I don't see Lori doing that since they don't even seem to share the same bedroom.

• Love 15

It sounds like someone told her they were going back to work or going to school or something. But I’m sure who ever it is just ignores it. How often do her children ever interact on her blog? 

• Upvote 11

22 hours ago, rayneflower said:

According to her latest 'LoriWisdom' she loved being home with her kids and a helper to her husband. 

Oh that's such bull!  She said Ken was ready to divorce her after the kids were grown 'cause the kids were all they had in common.  Nothing about her being a helper to him.

• Upvote 13

Has she ever been a 'Keeper at home' as she calls it? She had housekeepers and nannies throughout when her kids were growing up. All it seems like she does lately is post her ramblings and talk on her chat room. She doesn't understand she hurts people, she doesn't understand she is nitpicking the Bible. She has never understood working for anything in her life. All she knows is how to hurt people; and the worst part is she doesn't understand or realize that her words do hurt people. She thinks she isn't hurting people but in the reality she really is. 

Are we SURE she didn't escape from a Amish community? She would fit in, and we would have a break from her Tweets 

• Upvote 5

Lori’s latest Facebook post: 3ACB7F1E-5583-466B-BB80-F4815CB1B6DA.thumb.jpeg.519a35613ea37b9847cebb41cf822990.jpeg

the best response on that post:

Spoiler

A105B843-2F1C-4408-982C-80ED7AE95D65.thumb.jpeg.a6b5f8993404563357cfe294bd932843.jpeg

Lori loves spanking but not tacos so it kind of fits. 
in all seriousness biblical submission only works if the man is submitting to god and loving his wife likes Christ loves the church. It’s such a huge burden for men to bare that Paul said it was better to be single then to marry UNLESS you can’t control your sexual desires. Since it’s not directed at what women need to do, and since Lori doesn’t teach women how men are to treat them, she would never share that information. 

• Upvote 8

Re: dads can't do what moms do..... Ya know, I detest my ex-husband, but I'll give him this, he held down a job, a home, & wrangled a 2-3 year old alone while I was deployed. He lived across the country from any family & only had help from a couple of deployment wives next door that had plenty of other responsibilities of their own.

If Lori loved being home with her children so much... why was she such a bitch? (By her own admission?!) If she was so blissful... why did she need to "change her heart"? By her own words just being home & doing the domestic dance should have made her happy. 

• Upvote 11

• Coconut Flan locked this topic