IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 11

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

I know some places are starting to ease pandemic restrictions, but is a trip from Texas to Tennessee a wise idea right now?

When you're young & immortal, it's just fine.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

'midnight blue silk' is so dark and shiny that for a moment I thought I was seeing a dress made of plastic trash bags.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

Doug's Monopoly game, Doug's Carne asada... but no Doug.

It's like he's the invisible man :pb_rollseyes:

95985268_287266675630005_453717862468783293_n.thumb.jpg.8354c6b8186db3d126eeabb0c8103720.jpg

• Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

No, no... DPIART didn't *make it*... It was the plate set on the table just in case he decided to come home.  Notice that it is untouched.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Maxwell said:

No, no... DPIART didn't *make it*... It was the plate set on the table just in case he decided to come home.  Notice that it is untouched.

Or it was his recipe that she cooked.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

It was from Beall's IG stories last Saturday night. She made a few comments about how some of their local businesses are starting to open back up, so they went to one of their favorite Mexican restaurants. She tagged the shit out of the place, raved about how well it was handling everything, and posted several pics, including 4 meals. One was hers, the others belonged to her "girl" (presumably Virginia, there was a pic of her and Beall at the table), her "son" and her "husband".

If I had to guess, I think she had both Honor and Prov with her, and the carne asada was one of theirs. In fact it looked like both of them were visible in one of the shots.

96144025_2783290251779710_6128106272470282718_n.thumb.jpg.0489c5c2cdf18dd38784ee0700aa7995.jpg

Of course, it's possible she just didn't photograph/post everyone's meal, but Doug being Doug, I remain skeptical ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

OK, I'm vindicated, because I looked at that food, and said, "Restaurant!"  As a Texan, I know what restaurant TexMex looks like -- the shredded cabbage, the rice, the refritos.  Not usually served on Fiesta ware,  though. 

I do think Doug is around, but dark on public social media possibly due to legal issues. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Howl said:

the shredded cabbage

Gah, shredded LETTUCE!  (not cabbage).  

That's a margarita in the 2nd photo, so "someone" is doing alcohol. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 5/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, hoipolloi said:

When you're young & immortal, it's just fine.

Let's hope that's true...

From The Guardian

In a 7 May report, obtained by NBC News, the list of top 10 surge areas included Nashville, Tennessee; Des Moines, Iowa; Amarillo, Texas; Racine, Wisconsin; Garden City, Kansas, and Central City, Kentucky

Screenshot.thumb.png.d304728bde226f37c0f96029d97495b0.png

Franklin is where JT and Justice live, IIRC.

Edited by AnnaSofia
  • Upvote 5

Didn't realize Amarillo was on the radar. 

Our asshat Governor Greg Abbott has teamed up with our under indictment (and very "pro-life") Attorney General Ken Paxton to threaten cities whose policies about mask wearing, social distancing, opening businesses,  are more stringent than the Governor's own recommendations, which is pretty much don't worry about dying, folks,  go out, get that haircut/tan/tattoo/pedicure and have a good time.  At least Texans who die of CV 19 from Abbott's approach will look pretty in their caskets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1

On 5/12/2020 at 3:19 PM, Howl said:

Gah, shredded LETTUCE!  (not cabbage).  

I’m confused: every fish taco I’ve ever been served, or have seen in a recipe, contained shredded cabbage for some reason.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, Howl said:

That's a margarita in the 2nd photo, so "someone" is doing alcohol. 

Well, if I were Beall, there wouldn't be enough liquor in the world, so... :martinismiley:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Hey, did y'all know that Beall's clothing style has changed because they used to host "business casual type events" but then spent a few years in Durango? 

Nothing at all to do with the fact that her husband ran a cult which would have shunned a women who showed up in an outfit anything like the one Beall is wearing here :pb_rollseyes:

622948312_Screenshot_2020-05-17BeallPhillipsonInstagram.thumb.png.5de6a37cd20d93194e1bfa04ded059ce.png

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 2
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Thank You 4

6 minutes ago, AnnaSofia said:

Hey, did y'all know that Beall's clothing style has changed because they used to host "business casual type events" but then spent a few years in Durango? 

Nothing at all to do with the fact that her husband ran a cult which would have shunned a women who showed up in an outfit anything like the one Beall is wearing here :pb_rollseyes:

622948312_Screenshot_2020-05-17BeallPhillipsonInstagram.thumb.png.5de6a37cd20d93194e1bfa04ded059ce.png

I really really hate when Beall does this. You don’t want to talk about the cult? Fine. But don’t gloss over that shit by saying you “hosted business casual events.” That’s not even close to what you and tool did. Stop lying. It’s gross.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

because they used to host "business casual type events"

Oh, it was a "business," alright...Business, cult-- hey, why not both? 

Edited by DomWackTroll
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

28 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Oh, it was a "business," alright...Business, cult-- hey, why not both? 

Did her style change before or after her household income drastically went down?  I am all about wear what is comfortable but she is trying to spin WalMart style into something it is not.  :( Other than WM having some interesting business practices, no issue with being poor and honest but she is lying.  :(

Edited by Soulhuntress
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s not even close to what you and tool did. Stop lying. It’s gross.

Aaaaaand that's why I still have no sympathy and can't stand her.  Pretending that all the harm SHE HELPED FACILITATE didn't happen is not coping.  It's gaslighting and downright sociopathic.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Pretending that all the harm SHE HELPED FACILITATE didn't happen is not coping.  It's gaslighting and downright sociopathic.

Not just facilitate  -- she, too, was a perpetrator when it came to bullying women in VF land, not to mention her pathological support of her predator husband.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

Business casual my bitter ass. NCFCA Speech and debate (loosely affiliated with VF) was business casuals attire. Girls could wear pants, they’re skirts could show the knee. Guys had to wear slacks, and if anyone were doing Team Policy debate both genders needed a blazer or suit jacket I believe.

In VF, it all centered around women being modest as possible. Yes, men dressed somewhat nice as an afterthought, but business casual is not sweaters and floor length denim skirts, Beall.

Edited by dripcurl
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 1

On 5/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, Hane said:

I’m confused: every fish taco I’ve ever been served, or have seen in a recipe, contained shredded cabbage for some reason.

Yes, cabbage slaw on fish tacos, but fish tacos aren't a TexMex thing.

...and fish-slap me with a herring if Beall is wearing shorts. SHORTS.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

On 5/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, AnnaSofia said:

Back on her IG grid, for April 18, 2018, she shows us a photo of her new animal print kitten pumps!  So what happened to those "adult shoes"? ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 5/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, Howl said:

...and fish-slap me with a herring if Beall is wearing shorts. SHORTS.  

“Fish-slap me with a herring!” 

I’m taking this! And when somebody likes it, I’ll give you all the credit, @Howl

On 5/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, Flyinthesoup said:

Back on her IG grid, for April 18, 2018, she shows us a photo of her new animal print kitten pumps!  So what happened to those "adult shoes"? ?

What was it with “adult shoes?”  I missed that one. I’m in a good mood today and welcome a fresh (to me) does of ridiculousity.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

I’m taking this! And when somebody likes it, I’ll give you all the credit, @Howl

My goodness, thank you but I must refer honors to the Monty Python skit The Fish Slapping Dance as my inspiration.  The fish in the skit is a pilchard. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Howl said:

My goodness, thank you but I must refer honors to the Monty Python skit The Fish Slapping Dance as my inspiration.  The fish in the skit is a pilchard. 

I thought it might be!  Well, “herring” sounds and IS much funnier than pilchard, so to you, the credit I still will give!

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

What was it with “adult shoes?”  I missed that one. I’m in a good mood today and welcome a fresh (to me) does of ridiculousity.

Sorry, I am no good at to putting the media into this post.  Basically she was saying that she saw someone with 'adult shoes' and now she wanted some.  She purchased a pair of kitten heels with a leopard print on them.  That's an animal print, and she just stated in the last post she only had one animal print item in her closet, those shorts!  Do animal kitten heels no longer count as animal print?  Did she get rid of them?  Forgot about them?  I'm simply pointing out the inconsistency. :) 

• I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic