IGNORED

T.I. Goes to Gynecologist With18-Year-Old Daughter to Make Sure "Hymen Still Intact"

fraurosena

Sweet Rufus! 

Apparently he's been taking her for years, so he subjected an underage girl to a medically unnecessary invasive examination to check if she's still a virgin. What kind of a father does that? What kind of a mother would let this happen to her daughter? And what kind of a gynecologist would agree to perform it? 

T.I. Goes to the Gynecologist With His 18-Year-Old Daughter to Make Sure "Her Hymen Is Still Intact"

There's no easy way to prepare you for what disgusting thing rapper T.I. just said about his daughter, her hymen, and her virginity, so just get ready for what you're about to read.

While talking on the "Life Hacks" episode of the Ladies Like Us podcast, T.I. decided to tell everyone what f*cked up thing he does to make sure his 18-year-old daughter's "hymen is still intact," which he equates with being a virgin.

For the record, since apparently some people still don't understand, the hymen is a tiny piece of tissue that can "break" if someone has sex, uses a tampon, rides a bike, rides a horse, or does gymnastics. There are plenty of things that can cause someone's hymen to "break," so the fact that T.I. associates an "intact" hymen with virginity is completely wrong. Also, some people are born without hymens, which just proves the point that they shouldn't be associated with virginity.

After talking about the ways kids "thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have,” T.I. said he's doing everything in his power to make sure Deyjah is a virgin. He said, "Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.”

He also described how he forced his daughter to tell the doctor that they can share her medical information with him. I'm just gonna copy and paste his response here because it's truly disgusting and you have to read it all:

"So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism. He’s like, ‘You know sir, I have to, in order to share information’—I’m like, ‘Deyjah they want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you wouldn’t want me to know? See doc? No problem.’ And so then they come and say, ‘Well I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding and just other forms of athletic physical activity.’ So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously.'”

I wish it ended there, but he continued and said, "I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact.” And in case all that wasn't bad enough, he then shamed virgins because "they're no fun" and nobody would want to be with his daughter if she's still a virgin. He concluded, "Who wants a virgin? Like really? All that work.”

Ugh. Hopefully Deyjah is able to control her own body and decide what is right for her soon.

• Disgust 22
  • WTF 7

This is so fucked up. I hope he gets dragged online for this. Dragged hard. This is the guy who has like 5 it 6 kids by three different women. But his daughter being a virgin is what’s important. I bet he high fives his sons when they get laid.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 3

Ewwww! :puke-front:  I noped a Children's ministry leader candidate at a former church when she told me in the interview that she'd just gotten the results of her daughter's pre-wedding gyn appointment and she was so proud her daughter was going to walk down the aisle a virgin, because she "passed the exam." She also wanted to run one of those purity curriculum programs, which I opposed as well. I was just a random parent, not a decision maker, but that was a deal breaker. Why would you tell that to a total stranger?

• WTF 21

Thank you for sharing, @fraurosena but I am so shocked. Like... even with all the fundamentalism and general nastiness we discuss on FJ, I’m rarely this shocked and disgusted. How can he treat his daughter like this? Wtf????? And how can the doctor play along? He must notice what’s going on? And does he plan to continue to subject his daughter to such tests in the future? I’m repeating myself, but this is truly, truly horrible!!!!

ETA: By disclosing what he does publicly, he not only humiliates his daughter further, he actually puts her at risk of bullying and sexual violence!!! 

And the fact she doesn’t do sports and rides no bike (who rides no bike??) raises additional red flags! 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

So, he takes her to the gynaecologist to make sure she’s still a virgin, then says that nobody will want her because she’s a virgin? Does. Not. Compute. 
This dude sounds awful.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

This is all sorts of fucked up!?  The status of her hymen is nobody's business, especially her father's since he has multiple children with multiple women.  He's the last person who should be talking about virginity.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Sweet Rufus! 

Apparently he's been taking her for years, so he subjected an underage girl to a medically unnecessary invasive examination to check if she's still a virgin. What kind of a father does that? What kind of a mother would let this happen to her daughter? And what kind of a gynecologist would agree to perform it? 

T.I. Goes to the Gynecologist With His 18-Year-Old Daughter to Make Sure "Her Hymen Is Still Intact"

Yeah I was just making my way here to remark on this. He’s a suck fuck for doing this. It’s none of his goddamn business. That doctor deserves to be thrown so far and so hard out the door that he or she would leave skid marks when hitting the ground.  Especially now that she’s over 18. 

• I Agree 7

I saw this story on Facebook and I honestly thought it wasn't true - like some of the stories are made up by The Onion and such.  When I figured out it was true, I can't find enough words to describe how appalled I was and continue to be.  What a horrible man/ "father"/ human being. There are NO WORDS!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I was just making my way here to remark on this. He’s a suck fuck for doing this. It’s none of his goddamn business. That doctor deserves to be thrown so far and so hard out the door that he or she would leave skid marks when hitting the ground.  Especially now that she’s over 18. 

What can the doctor really do though if she signs consent that her dad can have access to her medical records?

agree that he is a sick fuck and this is abuse.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

What can the doctor really do though if she signs consent that her dad can have access to her medical records?

agree that he is a sick fuck and this is abuse.

I strongly suspect the doctor just tells him what he wants to hear, no matter what's going on with her. It's pretty obvious with him right there she has no choice but to sign the form giving the doctor permission to share her info with her douchebag dad - I would bet most doctors would raise their eyebrows, ask her privately if everything is OK at home, and just tell him whatever they think will keep him off her case.

T.I. just showed himself to be sick, abusive, misogynist, and above all stupid beyond belief. I hope his daughter is able to channel some of his wealth into getting herself well educated and into a position of independence, because wow does he have no boundaries!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

He puts his daughter through those tests but doesn't care that his son has been sexually active since he was 14.  She has been liking tweets criticising him for this, him speaking about it must be embarrassing for her. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

Since this story has disgusted everyone to the extreme, I will leave this here to provide a bit of levity: 
73F8FAAA-6188-48A0-B2B6-F19C1C32A677.thumb.jpeg.d42fb1deb6a229e4242eabf4755a8e99.jpeg

Yeah what the hell is a Groupon peen? Is that some sort of adult toy one can get in the cheap? I don’t blame Groupon for wanting to be excluded from the conversation
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah what the hell is a Groupon peen? Is that some sort of adult toy one can get in the cheap? I don’t blame Groupon for wanting to be excluded from the conversation

I think Groupon peen basically means they’re calling his dick cheap - anyone can get it. 

• Upvote 8

My phone won’t copy the link but I just read a story on Marie Claire’s site about virginity testing. They interviewed a lot of gynecologists who have been asked to do it. Every one of them said that there’s no test that tells anything and that they routinely lie to the parents who bring young women in—knowing that hymens break in many ways, they tell them what they want to hear to protect the patient. 

But that doesn’t excuse it happening in the first place. There’s been some push to make it illegal and/or against medical ethics for doctors. Not sure that’s a solution, though, as some of these sick fucks wanting it might do worse to their girls without a doctor to protect them. 

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

I think Groupon peen basically means they’re calling his dick cheap - anyone can get it. 

That’s what I got from it. And I damn near lost it. ?

• I Agree 2

2 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

And lots have used it.

• I Agree 4