IGNORED

Jed Is Running for State House and Now He's Engaged

HandHoldingHeathen

When asked on Counting On, Jed said he didn't have a courtship/girlfriend. When Jeremiah was asked, he obfuscated. 

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

I also would bet that katey goes with jer. A lovely little fundie maiden would have really helped jed!s family man image on the campaign trail if she existed. I also find jed! To be the least palatable howler and predict only jackson will take longer to marry off.  Maybe jer made the katey pumpkin and Jessas comment was sarcasm - rubbing it in his face that his twin bro is about to join the married click.

• Upvote 4

I also thought of Jessa’s comment as sarcasm. If it was serious she would not have included it in a video when he was not public yet.

So I’m guessing Katey and Jer. And then Jason will move in with Jed.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

On 11/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, indianabones said:

I also think she's probably dating Jeremiah over Jedediah, simply because Jer is so much better looking ?

Holy Batman Jeremiah is an actually quite good looking Duggar son. I had to google him, because I can't keep all these young male adults/teenagers apart anymore, but he looks kind of cute. Not only compared to his brothers.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 11/29/2020 at 8:12 AM, ophelia said:

Holy Batman Jeremiah is an actually quite good looking Duggar son. I had to google him, because I can't keep all these young male adults/teenagers apart anymore, but he looks kind of cute. Not only compared to his brothers.

The fact that he has better hair genes also works.

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

Has Sun mag ever had accurate info before? If this is true, Lauren went from a fundie stud to a dud. Then again, she probably wouldn't mind marrying into Duggarville like Kendra. Plus she will definitely be close to her immediate family and won't have to move far away. None of the Duggar sons seem interested in leaving Arkansas. 

• Upvote 7

30 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

The Sun is reporting that Jed & Lauren Caldwell are engaged and getting married in April. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14202437/jed-duggar-lauren-caldwell-secretly-engaged-planning-weddi

The "close source" claims they've been courting for over a year. So basically the entire time she was courting & engaged to titus she was two timing with Jed!? Riiiiight. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

There is a registry for a Katelyn Nakatsu and Jedidiah Duggar on Amazon for April 30th. 

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

WACB found Katelyn Nakatsu. Her family is IBLP and own a flight school. 

I'm pretty sure we already knew this, she should be taken with a grain of salt. 

1 minute ago, Intothewind said:

She being Without a Crystal Ball, not Katey.

Edited by Intothewind
Words
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

The Katey Nakatsu/Duggar boy (rumored to be Jer and Jed at different times) has been known for several months.

Edited by marmalade
Because I forgot half my sentence.
  • Upvote 8

8 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Stop trying to make WACB happen, she’s not going to happen!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 29
  • Thank You 1

I grew up in Ohio and Indiana, my husband grew up in South Carolina, we met at college in the Midwest, then moved to Washington State upon getting married because that's where he found his dream job. In 2019, my husband's dream job allowed him to work from home and we moved back to the Midwest to be near family. In all that time, my in-laws stayed in the home they bought when my husband was five, my dad stayed in his long-time house, and my mom only moved in her area because she chose to. NO ONE considered moving just because we did. These Duggar in-laws moving because their kids marry into the crazy (or even just have a chance to marry into the crazy) just boggle my mind. All these pilots and planes and yet people feel the need to live next door. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

IBLP sadly seems to be a safe route for the Duggar boys. No drama and girls just like their mama. Mainstream Christian girls would be too complicated for them.

• Upvote 9

20 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

I grew up in Ohio and Indiana, my husband grew up in South Carolina, we met at college in the Midwest, then moved to Washington State upon getting married because that's where he found his dream job. In 2019, my husband's dream job allowed him to work from home and we moved back to the Midwest to be near family. In all that time, my in-laws stayed in the home they bought when my husband was five, my dad stayed in his long-time house, and my mom only moved in her area because she chose to. NO ONE considered moving just because we did. These Duggar in-laws moving because their kids marry into the crazy (or even just have a chance to marry into the crazy) just boggle my mind. All these pilots and planes and yet people feel the need to live next door. 

The Bowers family did the same thing. But once the arranged double marriage took place, they moved states away. 

• Upvote 5

Living in Arkansas, the Duggars are big fish in a small pond. So it would make sense that Duggar adjacent families would want to move there, as long as they are willing to katow to Jim Bob. It is ranked 34th in population according to Wikipedia. There are a few states that are both far right and less populated, but they tend to have very severe winters, like Idaho. 

• Upvote 8

The Sun is one of the worst tabloids the lies they told about the Liverpool fans in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster played a part in spreading the myth that it was drunk and ticketless fans that caused the crush that led to the deaths of 96 fans. The paper is still largely boycotted in Liverpool today almost 32 years later. 

Without A Crystal Ball is not any better than the sun and no one should watch her even to snark on. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

I think the Jed/Lauren thing is an intentional red herring...it has enough sus ‘details’ that the Duggs can laugh it off but still a lot of people will believe it.

ISB: Katey and/or another girl were at the wedding, so there is at least announcement pending.

:isb:

Beep beep!

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FiveAcres said:

There are a few states that are both far right and less populated, but they tend to have very severe winters, like Idaho. 

As far as winter, it depends on the part of the state. And we have enough wackadoodles both homegrown and imported (both secular and fundamentalist). My slogan for Idaho is: No new nutjobs in 2021! 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

The Sun is one of the worst tabloids the lies they told about the Liverpool fans in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster played a part in spreading the myth that it was drunk and ticketless fans that caused the crush that led to the deaths of 96 fans. The paper is still largely boycotted in Liverpool today almost 32 years later. 

Without A Crystal Ball is not any better than the sun and no one should watch her even to snark on. 

I’d never believe a story from the Sun without corroboration from another source. It’s one of the worst of the tabloids. I avoid even clicking on their stories because I don’t want to contribute to their ad revenue.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

22 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

They are pilots? The Duggars could use a few of those in the family.

• Haha 18

24 minutes ago, artdecades said:

They are pilots? The Duggars could use a few of those in the family.

Apparently, some of the boys have been to their flight school and they are long time friends with the Duggars. I guess there are several picture of the Duggars and the Natkatsu family together. I want to say there is one that has to be very recent b/c it was in a restaurant where the wait staff in the picture had masks on. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 6

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jed Is Running for State House and Now He's Engaged
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic