IGNORED

Peruvian born US citizen suffers battery acid attack

47of74

And the mayor was totally right to blame fuck face. 

The Democratic mayor of Milwaukee on Monday blamed President Donald Trump’s angry rhetoric for an acid attack on an American citizen who was born in Peru.

This “type of racial verbal attack and now physical attack is condoned in the highest level of government in our country,” Mayor Tom Barrett told reporters Monday, according to Wisconsin Public Radio. “This anger towards people of other countries is being fed by our president — and by his followers. What we saw over the weekend is a manifestation of that anger.” 

A 61-year-old man was arrested by Milwaukee police after the Friday attack on Mahud Villalaz that followed an argument over a parking spot. The man, who was unknown to Villalaz, told him to “go back to your country” and said “you came here to invade,” according to the victim.

The attack was captured on a surveillance camera. Villalaz suffered second-degree burns to his face and problems with his vision. Authorities are investigating the attack as a possible hate crime.

Edited by 47of74
Born. Not burn. Fucking autocorrect
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 3

Just read this story and it's horrible and the mayor is right to blame Trump for stirring up a frenzy. Legal or illegal citizen or not no one deserves to be attacked with battery acid. 

• Upvote 5

Good for the mayor. Hope the shithead who did this gets a good long prison sentence (along with the orange shithead who inspired him).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Yeah he seems nice

A white man accused of throwing acid on a Hispanic man's face once held four hunters at gunpoint on his rural Wisconsin property, an encounter that one of the hunters said Tuesday he still vividly remembers.

The chance encounter with the hunters in 2006 sheds light into the temperament of 61-year-old Clifton A. Blackwell, now accused in a seemingly random, gruesome attack in Milwaukee.

When Blackwell spotted the hunters, he drove over in his tractor and pointed a rifle at the group, telling them to disarm because they had trespassed onto his property in Rusk County, a mostly rural area in northwestern Wisconsin. He then marched them to his house, sat them on a log and demanded money from them and threatened to call the police — all while pointing the rifle in their faces, according to court documents and statements from the hunters.

"He couldn't miss," Derrick Schultz, one of the hunters, told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "... I thought he was going to shoot me the whole time ... no questions asked, nothing. Just instant gun. I remember it every time I drive past his house up north."

Yeah he needs to go away for a long time. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

All-purpose asshole, this one. ?

Remove him from society toot sweet.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3