IGNORED

F--k Face Judicial Nominee: They're Being Mean to Me!

47of74

Awwww....decent people are being mean to a fuck face judicial nominee and he doesn't like it.

Lawrence J.C. VanDyke openly wept on Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee as he was confronted with a blistering review from the American Bar Association, which found that he was not qualified to serve on the federal courts after having been nominated by President Donald Trump.

The ABA, which can’t officially block nominees but whose recommendations are seen as carrying substantial weight, wrote of VanDyke:

Mr. VanDyke’s accomplishments are offset by the assessments of interviewees thatMr. VanDyke is arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-to-day practice including procedural rules. There was a theme that the nominee lacks humility, has an “entitlement” temperament, does not have an open mind, and does not always have a commitment to being candid and truthful.

It also said some people interviewed in the assessment of VanDyke worried that he would not be “fair to persons who are gay, lesbian, or otherwise part of the LGBTQ community.”

How did this clown ever survive law school?

• Upvote 8

Boy, he sounds like the mango man boy. I’m so sick of the snowflakes.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Is this the new tactic - weeping? First Kavanaugh, now this guy. "Whaaaaa, they won't let me be arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-to- day practice including procedural rules!"

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

Is this the new tactic - weeping? First Kavanaugh, now this guy. "Whaaaaa, they won't let me be arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-to- day practice including procedural rules!"

Yeah I think so. Both Kavadouche and this guy think they were anointed by God to be judicial officers and can’t stand the thought of someone challenging them. And when they were challenged they got so weepy.

• Upvote 7