IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

Did anyone hear the story a few weeks ago about a group of people (I never found out if or how they were related) who were living in isolation somewhere in Europe to the point where some of them did not know there were any other people on earth?  I realize this is not as extreme, but the idea is there.

Several years ago, I saw an extremely weird Greek movie called "Dogtooth" which was about a family - father, mother, 2 daughters and a son - who were like this.  The movie was unrated but would be NC-17 for graphic sexual content.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

One thing a little different in the videos, Tom seemed relaxed, and even happy.   Please don’t throw rocks, but it made me wonder if he might be communicating with a female.  He received messages and texted back 3-4 times.  In the second video “Part 2”, I noticed something that made me wonder even more.    At 15:46 he received a text, responded back, and then looked up and directly into the camera.   He had a very contented look on his face, as if he were doing that for someone.   He did the same thing again not too long after that.   Maybe I’m way off and just looking for it.   I just feel he will be married within the year.   

I thought the exact same thing when I watched but I couldn't really figure out how to put it into words. It was a little creepy.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This situation shows the reality of a fundie dad who is fine helping produce lots of children but doesn't really want to parent any of those children. Tom is now stuck with all those kids he was okay with Andrea having because child collecting was one of her hobbies. I was thinking of that fundie mother who has a child each year and the names start with "C", what the hell would her husband do if she died? I suspect it would be a lot like this situation because she seems to be the driving force behind popping out kids while he is constantly traveling trying to convert Christians to Christianity. 

Didn't one of the Bringing Home Rebecca sisters marry a guy whose wife had died leaving him with a large brood? I wonder how often this happens and how quickly these men get remarried so they can have someone to take care of the kids they never wanted. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

A sub sent a box with candy from around the world.   Seriously?!?   That was not cheap, and serves no purpose.   

Agreed. The money that was spent on that Halloween box of candy from around the world could have been put towards hiring household help for cleaning, tending to the little ones, putting meals in the freezer, etc. That said, Tom has the GoFundMe money, and it doesn't appear he's putting the money toward those types of services for the children. 

Even though Tom thanked the sender of the box of candy, he still had to mention that one of the candies was a pineapple hard candy with salt in the center, so they started out tasting really good, and then they weren't so good. 

Now that Tom is struggling to get dinner on the table after a day of work, I wonder if he would be a bit more gracious toward the meal train than he initially was. I'm still floored when I think of how he criticized the chicken pot pie that someone made. A chicken pot pie is labor intensive. Imagine how the person who went out and purchased ingredients, and then spent the time  making the chicken pot pie felt having their cooking criticized in front of thousands of people. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

This situation shows the reality of a fundie dad who is fine helping produce lots of children but doesn't really want to parent any of those children. Tom is now stuck with all those kids he was okay with Andrea having because child collecting was one of her hobbies. I was thinking of that fundie mother who has a child each year and the names start with "C", what the hell would her husband do if she died? I suspect it would be a lot like this situation because she seems to be the driving force behind popping out kids while he is constantly traveling trying to convert Christians to Christianity. 

Didn't one of the Bringing Home Rebecca sisters marry a guy whose wife had died leaving him with a large brood? I wonder how often this happens and how quickly these men get remarried so they can have someone to take care of the kids they never wanted. 

This sounds exactly like something I’d do on the Sims for a little chaotic challenge. It’s not supposed to be real life!!!

• Haha 2

20191105_083357.thumb.jpg.86c804a2d50a1ec21344fe3d40e8dc9a.jpg20191105_083418.thumb.jpg.e444fb65fa9c01e094ffe00c048ee7a0.jpg

So Tom posted another Go Fund Me, but this one is organized by his sister. Couldn't find a Facebook for this family. Only Kitty (Tom's and Melanie's mom) and one other person have donated. Seems really weird and fishy to me. Hopefully it's real. Not just Tom and Melanie trying to get even more money. Sorry, I know that's awful to say or think.

• Confused 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, Nothankyou said:

20191105_083357.thumb.jpg.86c804a2d50a1ec21344fe3d40e8dc9a.jpg20191105_083418.thumb.jpg.e444fb65fa9c01e094ffe00c048ee7a0.jpg

So Tom posted another Go Fund Me, but this one is organized by his sister. Couldn't find a Facebook for this family. Only Kitty (Tom's and Melanie's mom) and one other person have donated. Seems really weird and fishy to me. Hopefully it's real. Not just Tom and Melanie trying to get even more money. Sorry, I know that's awful to say or think.

It's real and very sad.
This is a write up about Michelle from 2018
https://www.myelomacrowd.org/overcoming-barriers-to-being-active-with-multiple-myeloma-michelles-story/

• Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Nothankyou said:

Regardless of Tom's fame whoring and love of grifted candy, there has been absolutely nothing he or has family has done to suggest he'd invent a fake GoFundMe to scam people.  

• I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Regardless of Tom's fame whoring and love of grifted candy, there has been absolutely nothing he or has family has done to suggest he'd invent a fake GoFundMe to scam people.  

Agree. It only took a four word* google search to confirm that GFM was for a real situation. Heartbreakingly another young mom passing, this one after quite a battle
(*4 words - Michelle Breaux multiple myeloma)

• Upvote 3

I thought @Nothankyou was suggesting Tom was lining up wife #2... But Michelle died, not her husband. Maybe Tom is feeling sympathetic to a family in a shitty situation like his own.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

One thing a little different in the videos, Tom seemed relaxed, and even happy.   Please don’t throw rocks, but it made me wonder if he might be communicating with a female.  He received messages and texted back 3-4 times.  In the second video “Part 2”, I noticed something that made me wonder even more.    At 15:46 he received a text, responded back, and then looked up and directly into the camera.   He had a very contented look on his face, as if he were doing that for someone.   He did the same thing again not too long after that.   Maybe I’m way off and just looking for it.   I just feel he will be married within the year.   He was already mentioning it when Andrea was still in the hospital   She hasn’t even been gone three months yet.   He’s selfish, self-centered, and he wants someone to do EVERYTHING, so he can return to his single life of playing games and fixing a few PCs in his basement.   Good luck to the chick who wants to be with that poor excuse for a man.   Rachel Day is married, but it will have to be a loser like her.   Oh yes, there was a package from Rachel as well.    The kids seem to know her name well.  

The second time Tom looks up into the camera is around 16:31   

I went back to watch, just to see the texting and the looks. I absolutely agree, it's a female, and he's giving her a mesmerizing look, just for her.

Tom cannot stand the pain of being alone, being lonely, and having to do 'women's work' ..... like combing the girls' hair. Yes, he will without doubt be remarried very soon. I say by the 6 month mark. I've seen it before in immature men. They need another woman to carry the load. The impact on the kids, of introducing a new, instant 'Mommy' hardly matters.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

One of my college classmates was married with a young son, and she said she had it in writing that her husband could not live with, or even see except for extremely limited, visitation if she died!  WHY would any woman want to have kids with a man she couldn't trust to raise them?  I should add that this woman also did not believe in fathers having primary custody under any circumstances, or even in post-divorce visitation rights for the father or his family even if the kids wanted to see him!  I asked her how she would feel if her son ended up married to the wrong woman, and she had no answer for this.  Incredibly, this was in the early 1990s; AFAIK they are still married and had at least one other child after we graduated.  I'm guessing she was abused.  I should also add that she claimed her husband knew nothing about any of this paperwork or her plans should the unthinkable happen.

I saw his GFM page, where he said they "home schooled, home jobbed, home churched, and home-birthed" which made me wonder if the kids ever left the house?  She obviously did for her shopping trips.  That's just strange on every level.

And suppose the genders were reversed?  How would she have supported them - monetize the YT channel, perhaps?  As for their "health insurance", I'm really surprised that they wouldn't be getting, or at least eligible for, Medicaid, just because of the size of their family.  The kids at least deserve that.  Do they get Social Security?  I've known plenty of families who found that a lifesaver after the untimely death of their spouse (or ex) but the benefits start at $700 a month and that's not enough to support a single person, let alone a family.

13 minutes ago, Renee said:

I went back to watch, just to see the texting and the looks. I absolutely agree, it's a female, and he's giving her a mesmerizing look, just for her.

Tom cannot stand the pain of being alone, being lonely, and having to do 'women's work' ..... like combing the girls' hair. Yes, he will without doubt be remarried very soon. I say by the 6 month mark. I've seen it before in immature men. They need another woman to carry the load. The impact on the kids, of introducing a new, instant 'Mommy' hardly matters.

If he can't take care of the kids, the older kids should be looking after the younger ones.

Oh, wait.  They're boys.  Sorry.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thesedays said:

Do they get Social Security? 

Tom mentioned in one of his lives that no, they do not get social security. He said that because Andrea didn't work, it was taking money from other people, so it wasn't right.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, thesedays said:

If he can't take care of the kids, the older kids should be looking after the younger ones.

Oh, wait.  They're boys.  Sorry.

Tom doesn't have any problem with his older children taking care of the younger ones-quite the opposite. His not taking care of  his children has nothing to do with gender stereotypes but is due to Tom being totally self-centered, immature and lazy.

And, no, the older kids should not be looking after the younger ones because Tom can't (and, it's not that he can't, it's that he won't). It is not the older children's responsibility to be primary caretakers for their younger siblings. Tom either needs to get off his ass or hire someone to assist him.

Edited by sdjp123
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, sdjp123 said:

Tom doesn't have any problem with his older children taking care of the younger ones-quite the opposite. His not taking care of  his children has nothing to do with gender stereotypes but is due to Tom being totally self-centered, immature and lazy.

And, no, the older kids should not be looking after the younger ones because Tom can't (and, it's not that he can't, it's that he won't). It is not the older children's responsibility to be primary caretakers for their younger siblings. Tom either needs to get off his ass or hire someone to assist him.

His attitude is very typical in big, conservative families where “everyone needs to pitch in” turns into all the older kids doing all the chores.

• Upvote 8

@Renee  I’m glad you saw the “look” Tom had on his face as he gazed lovingly into the camera for his special someone.   Barf!!   I agree with you about being married in six months.  Those poor children.    Whoever the person is that gets stuck with that narcissist, better be ready to worship the very ground he walks on like Andrea did. 

@thesedays   Yes, everything they do is within their home.  The big trip for the children is when they go to the local grocery store once a week and spend their money on more candy.   Regarding the GFM, it’s disgusting that he has not shut that thing down. Greedy son-of-a-gun!!   People were so kind and gracious to give, but it’s ways past time for that to be closed.  He should be ashamed.   I feel Andrea would have been okay with the channel being monetized, but not the GFM remaining open indefinitely, and not the mass amounts of packages every week.   

@sdjp123   I agree.   He is self-absorbed, and selfish.   He only cares about what he wants, and what he needs.   It’s all about Tom.    The kids are all “fine.”  Tom says it repeatedly so it must be true.    When Tom speaks it’s the honest to goodness truth.....just ask him.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

No child is "fine" after the death of a parent.  I'm middle-aged and still have my parents, so I can't relate to this on any level personally, and no matter where you live, the biggest fear children have is that their parents will die.  (What's #2?  That they will go blind.)

Good grief, what woman would want a newly widowed man with no money and 9 kids?  (Maybe someone who has no husband and 9 kids of her own?  Who knows.)

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

He has repeatedly said in lives that he “used to have someone to message but now that’s over”, as in to talk about his feelings to, so I think he was looking for some new woman to strike up a private message conversation with him and it looks like he’s found that now. Super weird to make us and his kids watch him text her in the middle of a live video that he’s running. I’m looking forward to the hints that he won’t be able to resist dropping. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

He has repeatedly said in lives that he “used to have someone to message but now that’s over”, as in to talk about his feelings to, so I think he was looking for some new woman to strike up a private message conversation with him and it looks like he’s found that now. Super weird to make us and his kids watch him text her in the middle of a live video that he’s running. I’m looking forward to the hints that he won’t be able to resist dropping. 

You’re so right.  He will not be able to resist dropping hints.   Doing a Live surrounded by his nine grieving children, while texting a chick and making googly eyes directly into the camera.  It hasn’t even been three months since Andrea passed away.   I feel that everyone believed he would marry quickly, but this is disgusting.   Horn Dog.  

I wonder if he was messaging that female, about his feelings, before Andrea passed away.   I have my thoughts.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Omg!  I've been reading this site for a while now - and watching Andrea for at least a year - and I have 1 daughter off to college so I have NOTHING in common with them - just thought they were interesting.  I was sympathetic at first and then started feeling so weird about how he was putting Hanna to bed and the cringe worthy things that were happening.  NOW, the thing that threw me over the edge was him texting over and over again and then looking lovingly into the camera!  WTF???????????????  The kids are all around him and I'm sure they're not stupid to the fact he's probably texting some woman.  It's just gross and too soon for at least the kids because you KNOW he's ready to go for it!  Last night during game night Thomas asked the other brother if Hanna had LUNCHHHHHHH!  LUNCH!  Not dinner, but LUNCH!  Don't think there was an answer but a few minutes later, she was rushed off in her day clothes and thrown in the room with a bottle of milk and the door shut.  Thomas was back in literally seconds.  No tucking her in, reading a book, changing into PJ's........NOTHING......If Tom is reading this site like people say he is - Then why does he keep doing that?????????  It's just killing me.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, thesedays said:

Good grief, what woman would want a newly widowed man with no money and 9 kids?

Tom says he has money. He says he has more money than he's ever had before. He has the GFM, Youtube income, Andrea's life insurance, and he also has his business income. In a video called, "Mills Family Vacation - Afterward and Q & A" Andrea mentions they have savings, in fact she says, "we have a fairly substantial savings account." (At 13:45) Also, they are debt free. There might be some balance owing on their mortgage, but Andrea and Tom both have mentioned they have made larger payments in order to pay it down.

Tom's balance sheet is more healthy than many men his age.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Perhaps the best thing that could happen to those kids, especially Hannah, would be for Tom to remarry fast.  He clearly isn't giving that baby the care and compassion she needs.  Unless Andrea 2.0 is a complete witch, I can't imagine any woman ignoring a little child the way Hannah is now.

I'm also not willing to rule out that creepy Rachel Day being Tom's new special friend.  She has been way too involved since day one and clearly has no respect for her own husband and isn't afraid to say so publicly.  She wouldn't be the first woman to leave a marriage to hook up with a loser.  Look at the women who leave to marry convicts and the like.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I'm also not willing to rule out that creepy Rachel Day being Tom's new special friend.  She has been way too involved since day one and clearly has no respect for her own husband and isn't afraid to say so publicly.  She wouldn't be the first woman to leave a marriage to hook up with a loser.  Look at the women who leave to marry convicts and the like.  

100%. Both Tom & Rachel have shown they don’t have appropriate boundaries and at this point nothing would surprise me. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Agreeing with everyone who predicts a quick turnaround on Tom's widowerhood: Unless he gets dumped a few more times, delaying the process, he will probably be married by March. And I seriously doubt that it will be a second Andrea. People who remarry after a trauma like this frequently find themselves pursuing partners who are virtually the polar opposite of the person they lost. The kids would be better off with someone who wasn't reliant on Tom's discernment, so hopefully, he accidentally marries a woman who is able to provide them with a better example.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of his personality and the overwhelming need of those poor children, the pool of willing partners is unlikely to include women who have the level of self-respect needed to override him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic