IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

I had to share this hilarious exchange from the chat in the beginning of the last game night lol

(I've never done an image before, I hope I did this right!)

Spoiler

1245109622_ScreenShot2019-11-06at6_31_49PM.png.4fb86e66bd5b1bd410536c6394841e75.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 10
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

I can't imagine publicly fawning over a man whose dead wife's body is barely cold yet.  So disrespectful to anyone who cared for Andrea.  I have to think those women are beyond desperate.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I had to share this hilarious exchange from the chat in the beginning of the last game night lol

(I've never done an image before, I hope I did this right!)

Hide contents

1245109622_ScreenShot2019-11-06at6_31_49PM.png.4fb86e66bd5b1bd410536c6394841e75.png

Disgusting herd of twits!!  That is disgusting, and they are disgusting!!   I absolutely do not care what happens to that dolt, Tom, or any of his horny hard up wenches.   Idiotic morons.   I do, however, care deeply about what happens to the children.    Even with Andrea in their lives they were so sheltered from the real world.   Now they do NOT stand a chance in life.  Tom only cares about himself, and his ever growing harem.   I swear I cannot even stand to think about that narcissistic bas**rd!!   

I’m sure Rachel Day is in the middle of all of this, and fighting to be Tom’s #1.   He is in horn dog Heaven with all of those losers fawning and slobbering all over him.   Nobody in their right mind would want Tom.   I feel certain all of those Mrs. Tom wannabes all look and act like Rachel Day, desperate and illiterate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Disgusting herd of twits!!  That is disgusting, and they are disgusting!!   I absolutely do not care what happens to that dolt, Tom, or any of his horny hard up wenches.   Idiotic morons.   I do, however, care deeply about what happens to the children.    Even with Andrea in their lives they were so sheltered from the real world.   Now they do NOT stand a chance in life.  Tom only cares about himself, and his ever growing harem.   I swear I cannot even stand to think about that narcissistic bas**rd!!   

I’m sure Rachel Day is in the middle of all of this, and fighting to be Tom’s #1.   He is in horn dog Heaven with all of those losers fawning and slobbering all over him.   Nobody in their right mind would want Tom.   I feel certain all of those Mrs. Tom wannabes all look and act like Rachel Day, desperate and illiterate. 

"Andrea Mills 4: Tom Mills and his disgusting herd of twits" NEEDS to be the next post title in this series.  Please!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

You're an absolute hoot! Your posts always crack me up ? horn dog Heaven... I'm dying over here

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Giraffe said:

100%. Both Tom & Rachel have shown they don’t have appropriate boundaries and at this point nothing would surprise me. 

The only reason I’d say no to Rachel is she’s honestly not that attractive. I think he wants something a bit more flashy. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

I wish someone would slap that poor excuse for a Dad, and a man, into next year.  He is useless.  I just “tried” to watch his ridiculous game night from last night.  I could not watch all of it because of the blatant neglect of little Hannah. 

Tom told Thomas to give Hannah chocolate chips.  It appeared to me that she was hungry.  At one point Thomas asked....” Did Hannah get lunch.”   Nobody responded.  For goodness sakes - it’s nighttime, after dinner.   That tells me Hannah most likely didn’t have lunch, and no dinner as well.  She was reaching toward a cupboard.   Tom told Thomas to put her to bed.  That fool!!   He’s an SOB!!

Thomas put her in bed, crying.  He got a glass of cold milk in a glass with a lid, and took it to her.  She’s down for the night, in her clothes, with a glass of milk that will leak all over her, and the bed.  No love, no cuddles, no clean jammies, no story, no blanket, NO FOOD!   

Asher came out for a little, did dishes.  Asher hasn’t been in the past 3-4 videos.  Tom said he is sick.   Asher IS sick, but not the way Tom is talking about.  Asher is grieving deeply, he has no one who cares, he is skin on bones...has lost so much weight, he is deeply depressed, he will not talk, and I think he is angry.  He has every reason to be all of those things.  I’m seriously worried about that sweet boy.   He is dangerously depressed.  

Tom, I detest you.   P*ss on you.   You care nothing about your children, NOTHING!!   You only care about YOURSELF!   Sitting there like the azz that you are, intent on being the big man on campus to your adoring twits on Youtube.   You are a complete disgrace!!   Andrea would be completely ashamed of you, and embarrassed  of your 16 year old behavior.   You.Are.Useless!!

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 18
  • Sad 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

I wish someone would slap that poor excuse for a Dad, and a man, into next year.  He is useless.  I just “tried” to watch his ridiculous game night from last night.  I could not watch all of it because of the blatant neglect of little Hannah. 

Tom told Thomas to give Hannah chocolate chips.  It appeared to me that she was hungry.  At one point Thomas asked....” Did Hannah get lunch.”   Nobody responded.  For goodness sakes - it’s nighttime, after dinner.   That tells me Hannah most likely didn’t have lunch, and no dinner as well.  She was reaching toward a cupboard.   Tom told Thomas to put her to bed.  That fool!!   He’s an SOB!!

Thomas put her in bed, crying.  He got a glass of cold milk in a glass with a lid, and took it to her.  She’s down for the night, in her clothes, with a glass of milk that will leak all over her, and the bed.  No love, no cuddles, no clean jammies, no story, no blanket, NO FOOD!   

Asher came out for a little, did dishes.  Asher hasn’t been in the past 3-4 videos.  Tom said he is sick.   Asher IS sick, but not the way Tom is talking about.  Asher is grieving deeply, he has no one who cares, he is skin on bones...has lost so much weight, he is deeply depressed, he will not talk, and I think he is angry.  He has every reason to be all of those things.  I’m seriously worried about that sweet boy.   He is dangerously depressed.  

Tom, I detest you.   P*ss on you.   You care nothing about your children, NOTHING!!   You only care about YOURSELF!   Sitting there like the azz that you are, intent on being the big man on campus to your adoring twits on Youtube.   You are a complete disgrace!!   Andrea would be completely ashamed of you, and embarrassed  of your 16 year old behavior.   You.Are.Useless!!

Wow, you stated it so eloquently!! 

He basks in all of this disgusting “ glory “ of a “ single dad doing all he can” while stupidly displaying publicly how little he does for the children!!  He wants to present this fake image of a loving daddy, but he blatantly shows how he doesn’t really care about his offspring. 
Can all of those women be so blind???? 
ETA, my heart hurts for Asher and Judah. They seem like such sweet souls just withering away physically and spiritually in that house.  I think Thomas is a lot like his dad, I feel for him but I think he doesn’t have the internal conflict like Asher and Judah seem to have. It looks like things are just boiling in them right under the surface. 

Edited by WhatAlife
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

So I think I found who he was talking to. I am putting the screenshot in spoiler below. It is WTFable as well. 

Spoiler

890073103_Annotation2019-11-06232205.jpg.2c36341d4302129da18035e08a72213f.jpg

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 2

I did some quick searching and the woman from that message is 57 yrs old. Maybe she’s playing matchmaker for a daughter?? Edit: I see now it’s Tom who wrote that message not her. 

Edited by Sister_Wife
Clarification
  • Upvote 1

WTFable, indeed. Wouldn't shock me if he had several lady friends on his speed dial at the moment.

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

So I think I found who he was talking to. I am putting the screenshot in spoiler below. It is WTFable as well. 

Hide contents

Maybe setting up a play chat for eden or something 

7 hours ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't get it. Is that a screenshot of Tom's phone? That he shared? Is this a normal thing on Facebook live? **confused**

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Do you guys remember this:  It was a live dinner - of course I have no clue when, because I've watched so many of them - but someone was saying Thomas was cute or something on the comments- or asking if Thomas was single and Andrea said "Yes, he's single", etc.......TOM jumped up and said WOW THOMAS!  You're so LUCKY to have women fawning over you like that!  I DIDN'T GET THAT WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE!  and Andrea sweetly said "Oh, you didn't???"  like she was so surprised women weren't fawning over him when he was 17...........It's just so weird that now he's got these women fawning over him on YouTube.....I just remember thinking that that was the first time I had EVER seen Tom so excited about something!  ha!  Ugh.........

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, justlooking said:

Do you guys remember this:  It was a live dinner - of course I have no clue when, because I've watched so many of them - but someone was saying Thomas was cute or something on the comments- or asking if Thomas was single and Andrea said "Yes, he's single", etc.......TOM jumped up and said WOW THOMAS!  You're so LUCKY to have women fawning over you like that!  I DIDN'T GET THAT WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE!  and Andrea sweetly said "Oh, you didn't???"  like she was so surprised women weren't fawning over him when he was 17...........It's just so weird that now he's got these women fawning over him on YouTube.....I just remember thinking that that was the first time I had EVER seen Tom so excited about something!  ha!  Ugh.........

I had forgotten about that.  I do remember seeing/hearing that in the video.  I was disgusted.   Thomas being the first child, and a male, has been personally “programmed” by his chauvinistic Dad.    It’s so obvious that Thomas is Tom’s favorite.  He’s so proud that he created his very own clone, his identical mini-me.   Thomas looks exactly like his Dad as well, including the big saggy belly hanging-over-the-belt look.  Congratulations Tom,  your real life fantasies are all coming true.....low class chicks are slobbering all over you.   True confessions, I’ve always wondered if Tom is one of those creepers in his basement enjoying “entertainment” on his computers.  I get that vibe from him.   

• Upvote 7

I’m very-very-very concerned about sweet Asher.  He has always been the quiet child and not wanting to be on camera, even when Andrea was still here. At least when his Mom was alive, he had her.   Andrea and Asher shared a special bond.  Andrea even commented on that one time.    In one of the last videos with Andrea in it, she talked about Asher.   It was on their way back from that religious meeting they went to every summer.  They were eating chicken at a road side rest area, doing a Live.   Andrea said Asher was the child who is most like her.

In the recent video dated November 5, gift opening/game night, you can see Asher at 46:04.   I watched that clip many times, observing Asher’s movements/actions.  He.Is.In.Serious.Trouble!!   Along with Asher’s appearance, he is suffering in every way.    He was always slender, but his weight loss is alarming.  Several people even asked about it   Of course, jerk face denied that Asher has lost weight.    I just cannot stand it!!   I pray someone will intervene on Asher’s behalf, but that will never happen.   Nobody can get past Hitler in the house.   All of his kids are “fine.”     His only concern  now is what’s blooming in his pants.   Useless waste of space.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

My theory is that Tom will NOT get married any time soon, he will instead keep the harem of chicks fighting for his affection going as long as he can.  If he got married, he would lose all of those women fawning over him. 

Regarding Asher, he is discarded by Tom because he is so much like Andrea.  He only uses him for practical reasons without any appreciation. 
Tom openly favors Sophia and Thomas because they are most like him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Petronella said:

I don't get it. Is that a screenshot of Tom's phone? That he shared? Is this a normal thing on Facebook live? **confused**

It's from the live bible study, he shows his phone screen on the screen to follow along with the bible app, so this must have been when he was unlocking it at some point. But yeah it does look weird here.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

27 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

It's from the live bible study, he shows his phone screen on the screen to follow along with the bible app, so this must have been when he was unlocking it at some point. But yeah it does look weird here.

I wonder who the "she" is who who is referring to ("she really likes you too").  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

53 minutes ago, WhatAlife said:

Regarding Asher, he is discarded by Tom because he is so much like Andrea.  He only uses him for practical reasons without any appreciation. 

Tom mentions how great Asher is at taking care of things around the house, and how appreciative he is to have him. He does say hed be 'lost' without Asher, but that's only because anyone doing the household tasks is what Tom wants, so he doesn't have to.

Tom is an alpha personality and he values that in others. Asher is sweet and gentle, so he isn't respected by Tom.

It's extremely sad that Asher isn't being encouraged to just be a kid. He's responsible and capable, and yes, he is stepping up and doing more. And Tom says Asher WANTS to do it. But that doesn't mean it's good or healthy for a 15 year old grieving the loss of his mother to be used as a surrogate for her. Tom is taking advantage of Asher's helpful nature, and Asher is paying the price emotionally because too much has been put on him, with no help for him emotionally.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, WhatAlife said:

My theory is that Tom will NOT get married any time soon, he will instead keep the harem of chicks fighting for his affection going as long as he can.  If he got married, he would lose all of those women fawning over him. 

Stated so perfectly, “discarded.”    I just cannot bear what is happening to Asher.    Yes, it’s so completely obvious that Thomas and Sophia are his “chosen ones.”   To Tom, they are created in his image, he adores them.  The other seven are castoffs.   In all of the videos Eden is always trying to talk to Tom, trying to share things.  He completely ignores her.  It’s as if she is invisible to him.  It is so blatant.   In the game night video on November 5th, Tom gushes over and over about how cute Sophia is.  He does not do that with the others.  At one point Tom even looked at Sophia and said,  “Sophia looks just like me.”    Narcissistic self-serving, self-absorbed JERK!    Andrea would NOT be okay with his neglect of the children.   Neither would she be okay with his GFM remaining open, and his ebegging.   If Tom had gone first the kids would be okay, as okay as they could be in their strange environment.  Because Andrea is gone, they will never be okay.   Thomas and Sophia will be okay, they are cherished children.   Asher and Eden are the most neglected and forgotten, the two showing the undeniable signs of neglect and depression.  

I watched the first few minutes of his video from last night.   As usual, no personal love and attention for the children.  It was bedtime, they were on their own.  Especially under the circumstances, all nine childen including the older boys, need at least a few minutes with their Dad before bed, alone with him.   One on One.  They need to hear and feel his presence   They need to feel and hear his love, to feel that they matter to him.   But NO, his Youtube “family” whom he does NOT know, get ALL of his attention, every single day.   Facebook as well.   They are the important ones in his life.   It’s just the truth   He needs to have his ego, and his other thing, stroked.   He is an idiot, and a moron, of the first degree!!  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

Because Andrea is gone, they will never be okay.   Thomas and Sophia will be okay, they are cherished children. 

This is not necessarily true. The cherished, golden children in a dysfunctional family often end up with their own struggles that are greater than what their 'discarded' siblings encounter. The attention they receive is not a healthy, nurturing love and can set them up with unreal expectations of what life will be like in the real world. Meanwhile, their neglected siblings on their own are learning coping and life skills out of necessity.

No child wins in this scenario. Some might fare marginally better in the short term, but no one wins.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

What I’ve wondered lately is, if this is what he’s like on Youtube, what is he like when he’s not filming?? Presumably he’s on his “best” ? behavior for the camera. The fact he didn’t know if one of the kids ate lunch suggests to me the only time he interacts with any of them are when he gathers them around for grifting videos. His behavior is despicable. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Stated so perfectly, “discarded.”    I just cannot bear what is happening to Asher.    Yes, it’s so completely obvious that Thomas and Sophia are his “chosen ones.”   To Tom, they are created in his image, he adores them.  The other seven are castoffs.   In all of the videos Eden is always trying to talk to Tom, trying to share things.  He completely ignores her.  It’s as if she is invisible to him.  It is so blatant.   In the game night video on November 5th, Tom gushes over and over about how cute Sophia is.  He does not do that with the others.  At one point Tom even looked at Sophia and said,  “Sophia looks just like me.”    Narcissistic self-serving, self-absorbed JERK!    Andrea would NOT be okay with his neglect of the children.   Neither would she be okay with his GFM remaining open, and his ebegging.   If Tom had gone first the kids would be okay, as okay as they could be in their strange environment.  Because Andrea is gone, they will never be okay.   Thomas and Sophia will be okay, they are cherished children.   Asher and Eden are the most neglected and forgotten, the two showing the undeniable signs of neglect and depression.  

I watched the first few minutes of his video from last night.   As usual, no personal love and attention for the children.  It was bedtime, they were on their own.  Especially under the circumstances, all nine childen including the older boys, need at least a few minutes with their Dad before bed, alone with him.   One on One.  They need to hear and feel his presence   They need to feel and hear his love, to feel that they matter to him.   But NO, his Youtube “family” whom he does NOT know, get ALL of his attention, every single day.   Facebook as well.   They are the important ones in his life.   It’s just the truth   He needs to have his ego, and his other thing, stroked.   He is an idiot, and a moron, of the first degree!!  

I noticed that with Eden too. On a Halloween video she kept trying to show her dad that she pretended she pulled her eyeball out and it looked weird but he kept ignoring her. She was very quiet and passive about it as if she knew she would be ignored. Very sad situation. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

Something that really hit me hard was in a recent live (maybe game night jenga?) Tom said it was time for bed for Hannah and said something like "lets let her give everyone a goodnight kiss!" and I thought oh okay that's sweet to let her say goodnight to each of the boys that were there, but no, he took her and shoved her face in the camera to kiss the youtube people goodnight, then didn't even kiss her himself and gave her to Thomas (I think) to put to bed.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 5
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 7
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic