IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

I just don’t understand the 78 degree thing. Does that sound high to anyone else for a thermostat setting? It sounds ridiculously high to me. I do like a house to be warm in the winter, but I still expect to wear a sweater!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, justlooking said:

Oh!  That probably explains it.  I was just wondering if anyone else saw it and had the same feeling I did....I've just never seen it before......That makes sense tho - kids do weird things for many reasons! :)

THANK YOU!  That's exactly how I felt!  Good GOD, You don't have to put them in a PARKA but it's WINTER and not normal to have your baby in bed with just a DIAPER ON!  Who doesn't put sweet little jammies on their baby when they go to bed at night?  I'm SO SURE that that house keeps a 78 degree temperature at all times..........Ridiculous.  It could be cold in one room and hot in another.  I have a small house and that's the way it is in mine.  FEED THAT CHILD AND PUT SOME PAJAMAS ON HER!  I bet she doesn't even own a pair.  They just throw her in that crib with her day onsie on........My blood is boiling.  

I agree completely.    #1 -  I do not believe he keeps it that warm in the house.   Unless it’s a 90 year old elderly man, the majority of men cannot stand a house that warm, especially at bedtime.   #2 - Little ones need to feel the comfort and security of being cozy at bedtime. Clean bodies, jammies against their skin, a favorite blankie/favorite stuffed toy to hold/snuggle,  full tummy, the gentle cuddles of being held and loved.   Just as we swaddle newborns tightly in a blanket to feel safe and secure, the same holds true for little ones.  For gawd’s sake, Hannah is not even close to being two years old.   

It doesn’t matter how old we are, we all need and desire to feel loved, we need the human touch of hugs, we need to feel like we matter, and peaceful and comfy cozy before we go to sleep.   I’m in the twilight years of my life.   I cannot go to bed at night without my favorite blanket held closely.

Hate is a strong word, but I do hate Tom.   I detest and despise the person he is, what he does, who he is, and the Father he is NOT.    He has absolutely not one single redeeming quality, none!  He is self-absorbed, a self-serving narcissist.    I Hate him for how he neglects his children, his very own flesh and blood.   Even though he is in that disgusting and stale house, he is still absent...on every level.   He is an unfit Dad.   Those children should not be in his care.   For gawd sake, my pets receive undying and unwavering love and care.....your very own flesh and blood do NOT.    My pets receive healthy food, cleanliness, love and cuddles, warm clean places to sleep.   They know they are loved.   They know they can count upon me to take care of their every need.   They know I am there for them, and that I will never desert them.   Your children do NOT receive any of those things.   You are a useless POS.

Tom, I know you are here.   It doesn’t matter how many of your YouTube harem tell you what a good Dad you are, what a wonderful man you are.....you are neither of those things.  They are on your same level.  Like you, they are not normal.  They are desperate for male attention, for any crumb you throw their way.   Desperate!!!   You should have never had children.  You are an unfit Father, you are an unfit member of society.   The only person that matters, the only person you care about.....is Y-O-U!!!   You disgust me!!!   I do not say anything here that I would not say directly to you, standing face to face with you.

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 2

Do you guys really think poor Hannah goes to bed hungry?? Aww that just breaks my heart. 
 It’s definitely a possibility, they forget if she has eaten after all....??

That poor baby 

• WTF 1

27 minutes ago, WhatAlife said:

Do you guys really think poor Hannah goes to bed hungry?? Aww that just breaks my heart. 
 It’s definitely a possibility, they forget if she has eaten after all....??

That poor baby 

Very-very sadly, Hannah does go to bed hungry.  Last week on one the Lives was a prime example.  During the nighttime Live Hannah was sitting on the table by Thomas.  Hannah was fussy.  Tom told Thomas to give Hannah some chocolate chips.  She ate them, and continued to fuss.  Thomas asked “Did Hannah get lunch today.”   Nobody responded.  Mind you, this was AFTER dinner time.  To me that means that she most likely did not have lunch, and for sure she didn’t have dinner.  Tom told Thomas to put her to bed. As he carried Hannah away, she crying and pointing at the cupboards.  In bed she was screaming.  Thomas then got her a glass of cold milk, in a sippy cup, took it to her.  So, she went to bed in her day clothes, probably wet diaper, with a sippy cup that would leak all over the place.  That child needs to be living with a family member. She cannot speak for herself, she cannot get food, keep herself clean, and clean clothes.   It’s sinful!

• Sad 13
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

I know Tom wants to leave a legacy himself, but Andrea had already done that for herself with her channel. The channel was hers "Andrea Mills".  He renamed it "The Mills Family" but really it should just be "Tom 2.0".  The best thing he could've done was to let her channel be with one final tribute to her and led it fade into memory.  Those of us who used to enjoy the videos could still continue to do so.  He has totally tainted the channel.  

That interview with FWWD disgusts me. :( 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Very-very sadly, Hannah does go to bed hungry.  Last week on one the Lives was a prime example.  During the nighttime Live Hannah was sitting on the table by Thomas.  Hannah was fussy.  Tom told Thomas to give Hannah some chocolate chips.  She ate them, and continued to fuss.  Thomas asked “Did Hannah get lunch today.”   Nobody responded.  Mind you, this was AFTER dinner time.  To me that means that she most likely did not have lunch, and for sure she didn’t have dinner.  Tom told Thomas to put her to bed. As he carried Hannah away, she crying and pointing at the cupboards.  In bed she was screaming.  Thomas then got her a glass of cold milk, in a sippy cup, took it to her.  So, she went to bed in her day clothes, probably wet diaper, with a sippy cup that would leak all over the place.  That child needs to be living with a family member. She cannot speak for herself, she cannot get food, keep herself clean, and clean clothes.   It’s sinful!

It is so worrying, those kids need to be with people who care and will properly tend to their needs. I don't understand why none of the family is stepping in, Tom's mother watches the lives I think, so she is seeing baby Hannah going to bed hungry and neglected, why is she not saying anything or doing anything about it ?

I also worry about Eden in particular if Andrea's father (step father?) the registered sex offender has contact because Tom isn't going to bother to keep an eye on him around his children if he can't even tend to their basic needs properly.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sloth said:

I also worry about Eden in particular if Andrea's father (step father?) the registered sex offender has contact because Tom isn't going to bother to keep an eye on him around his children if he can't even tend to their basic needs properly.

I feel like Asher is watching out for all of them behind the scenes. I go on record that I still don't think Thomas is capable of half of what Asher is - I don't blame Thomas - I just think he's a bit quirky and a bit naive.  We already see Asher pulling back from the videos. I think he's wisened up.  I see him as being very protective of his sisters. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

29 minutes ago, HeadacheLife said:

I feel like Asher is watching out for all of them behind the scenes. I go on record that I still don't think Thomas is capable of half of what Asher is - I don't blame Thomas - I just think he's a bit quirky and a bit naive.  We already see Asher pulling back from the videos. I think he's wisened up.  I see him as being very protective of his sisters. 

You may be right but I don’t think that job should fall to him. ( If that is what you meant. )  It’s an adults job to keep the children safe. Especially when there is a known sex offender in the family. Can you imagine the level of guilt a brother would feel if something did happen to a sister on “his watch” ?

Everything about this family’s situation is so sad. ?

Edited by Starrynight
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Starrynight said:

Especially when there is a known sex offender in the family.

Convenient how that was left out of the article.  ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

@HeadacheLife

Wasn’t that article something? I love how Tom spun everything. Smh

“Andrea wanted to be filmed on her deathbed.....My YouTube channel is a service.... I’m so lonely.”

I think the article was written by one of his fans. ? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

All of the Mills children need so much care right now. Tom's Mom helps and 2 of Andrea's sisters help quite a bit but its not Dad. He isn't capable of giving the kids what they need especially the little girls. need.  Tom isn't a warm person, in fact he seems very cold to me. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom isn't a warm person, in fact he seems very cold to me. 

His treatment of Claudia is what showed me true colors.  I mean,  I can see it all, but his tone when speaking to Claudia is just heartbreaking. He has no patience with her.  You can see she is testing her limits and seeking attention.  The licking thing is a nervous habit.  One of my children has struggled with this for years.  I honestly don't think that poor child knows that her mother is not coming back. 

Edited by HeadacheLife
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, HeadacheLife said:

His treatment of Claudia is what showed me true colors.  I mean,  I can see it all, but his tone when speaking to Claudia is just heartbreaking. He has no patience with her.  You can see she is testing her limits and seeking attention.  The licking thing is a nervous habit.  One of my children has struggled with this for years.  I honestly don't think that poor child knows that her mother is not coming back. 

He seems outright annoyed by his own daughter. A grown ass man can’t muster some patience to a little lost girl who was just orphaned. This ‘man’ is callous. 
He fishes for sympathy day in and day out talking about how lonely, lost and sad he is but he doesn’t think his daughter deserves compassion and kindness???

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

It doesn’t matter how old we are, we all need and desire to feel loved, we need the human touch of hugs, we need to feel like we matter, and peaceful and comfy cozy before we go to sleep.   I’m in the twilight years of my life.   I cannot go to bed at night without my favorite blanket held closely.

Hate is a strong word, but I do hate Tom.   I detest and despise the person he is, what he does, who he is, and the Father he is NOT.    He has absolutely not one single redeeming quality, none!  He is self-absorbed, a self-serving narcissist.    I Hate him for how he neglects his children, his very own flesh and blood.   Even though he is in that disgusting and stale house, he is still absent...on every level.   He is an unfit Dad.   Those children should not be in his care.   For gawd sake, my pets receive undying and unwavering love and care.....your very own flesh and blood do NOT.    My pets receive healthy food, cleanliness, love and cuddles, warm clean places to sleep.   They know they are loved.   They know they can count upon me to take care of their every need.   They know I am there for them, and that I will never desert them.   Your children do NOT receive any of those things.   You are a useless POS.

I love you for this. Seriously. 

3 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Yeah that broke my heart. I cried when I saw it & I cried again reading this. My heart hurts so bad for those kids. She was clearly very hungry & yeah...no one knew if she had lunch?! It was well past DINNER!!! I gotta stop cuz I'm gonna start crying again. He's such a piece of shit. You know darn well that Tom NEVER misses a meal. 

Edited by mollysmom
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Petronella said:

I just don’t understand the 78 degree thing. Does that sound high to anyone else for a thermostat setting? It sounds ridiculously high to me. I do like a house to be warm in the winter, but I still expect to wear a sweater!

I live in a cold climate (especially this week) and my heat is never set at 78 and wasn't even when my daughter was young.  It's set at 70 degrees max and the school where I work never sets the temp above 72 (I have a thermostat in my room and can't make it any warmer than that).  You wear sweaters and your child wears a flannel sleeper to bed.  How can he afford the fuel to keep his house that warm? (My house is not huge, but not as small as his, but still...oil is expensive.)

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

I live in a cold climate (especially this week) and my heat is never set at 78 and wasn't even when my daughter was young.  It's set at 70 degrees max and the school where I work never sets the temp above 72 (I have a thermostat in my room and can't make it any warmer than that).  You wear sweaters and your child wears a flannel sleeper to bed.  How can he afford the fuel to keep his house that warm? (My house is not huge, but not as small as his, but still...oil is expensive.)

Small houses with tons of people tend to heat up higher than the thermostat is actually set at.  Think of being at a crowded Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas party.  This can be especially true if the oven is being used.  Also, depending on how the house is built and the placement/size of the furnace they may have to bear with the higher temp upstairs in order to get the downstairs heated to a comfortable level.  As much as there is to snark on Tom lately I can give him a pass on the house temp.  

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Small houses with tons of people tend to heat up higher than the thermostat is actually set at.  Think of being at a crowded Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas party.  This can be especially true if the oven is being used.  Also, depending on how the house is built and the placement/size of the furnace they may have to bear with the higher temp upstairs in order to get the downstairs heated to a comfortable level.  As much as there is to snark on Tom lately I can give him a pass on the house temp.  

I wish I could afford to keep the heat at that temperature in winter!! It would probably solve some of my winter blues! ? Mine is set to 68F  so upstairs is definitely warmer, gets probably near 72. But if kids complain I tell them that’s why god invented sweatshirts (jk)

Do they even have 2 levels? I know there is a basement, but are their bedrooms upstairs? 

• Upvote 2

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I love having a slightly chilly temperature in the winter. Snuggling up under a blanket in cozy pajamas is amazing.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

Andrea had mentioned that the family wore short sleeves all year round. It looked odd to see her videos in the dead of winter with the girls wearing sleeveless shirts in the house. I always thought, to save energy, you dress as light as possible when running the A/C, and dress as warmly as is reasonable (i.e., long pants, warm socks, shirt, and sweater/fleece) when the furnace is running.

Regarding Claudia, I was surprised to see how calm and at peace she seemed to be after Andrea's passing. Right after Andrea died, Claudia seemed to be "happier" than any of the other kids old enough to be aware of what had happened. 

As to the article that was posted above, shame on the women who pounced on Tom romantically the minute Andrea died:

"After sharing births and birthdays, many feel they should be allowed to witness a family’s grief. Mills doesn’t mind this too much (although was shocked that women tried to message him in a romantic manner very soon after Andrea’s passing)." 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

I wish I could afford to keep the heat at that temperature in winter!! It would probably solve some of my winter blues! ? Mine is set to 68F  so upstairs is definitely warmer, gets probably near 72. But if kids complain I tell them that’s why god invented sweatshirts (jk)

Do they even have 2 levels? I know there is a basement, but are their bedrooms upstairs? 

Tom's home office is in the basement.  So is the boys' bedroom.  Also, down there, is the library and it's where all the kids play on the computers.

• Upvote 2

I am completely freaked out right now.  I just read the comments on Tom’s video from last night.   A woman asked if she could send reborn dolls to the girls.  Tom said they would love it.   She said that her and her daughter collect them, and they can be seen in videos on her channel.  “Giana’s Baby World Reborn.”     It.Is.Freaky!!    The fact that she follows Tom  told me everything I needed to know.   After watching short clips of a few of her videos, it confirmed what I already knew.   It looks like they are playing with deceased infants.  I am in disbelief!!  It is beyond bizarre!!

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, justlooking said:

For those wondering about the journalist, Tom posted this on his Facebook page a few hours ago.

"Last week a journalist approached me wanting to write a story about what happened. After having an interview on the phone, this is what she wrote, she did a great job."

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

I am completely freaked out right now.  I just read the comments on Tom’s video from last night.   A woman asked if she could send reborn dolls to the girls.  Tom said they would love it.   She said that her and her daughter collect them, and they can be seen in videos on her channel.  “Giana’s Baby World Reborn.”     It.Is.Freaky!!    The fact that she follows Tom  told me everything I needed to know.   After watching short clips of a few of her videos, it confirmed what I already knew.   It looks like they are playing with deceased infants.  I am in disbelief!!  It is beyond bizarre!!

Yeah, it seems very strange at first glance. I used to think the same. I just chalk them up to realistic dolls now. There are a good amount of women who have them for different reasons. Some just like to collect the dolls, some use them to cope after a miscarriage, some that can’t have children, empty nesters, etc. The dolls actually come in different ages and some have eyes open, some look asleep. I happened upon learning about them years ago and it was interesting to me. Of course you never know why someone collects them unless they say though. It’s definitely one of those situations where I had a change of heart. I don’t have any and I’m not trying to say they replace a baby, but that it’s just some women’s thing and I think that’s okay.

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic