IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

He.Is.Disgusting!!!!   A narcissistic POS.   Like you, watching him, and the total neglect of the children....sends my anxiety level into outer space, and I’m not an anxious person.  He makes me ragey!!!  Last night I could only watch about five minutes.  

When he says he used to have couple of people to talk to, my radar goes off like a police car siren.   I bet a dollar to nothing those people are women.  Possibly they didn’t like stalker Rachel everywhere, because that’s where she is.   He has so many desperate chicks fawning and slobbering all over him, there have probably been some cat fights in his precious YouTube harem.   For a few days he was flying high, it was obvious he was in lust with someone.  Now he is very pissed.   Tommy sweetie, you play....you have to pay. 

I don’t  give a flip about what happens to Tom.  I do, however, care deeply about what is happening to the innocent and neglected children.  They are prisoners.     It rips my heart out ?

I bet you are right - I too have the feeling that something was going on with a message board or chat or something and it stopped!  There were a few days on the lives where he was happy and laughing....ugh........Poor kids.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Andrea didn't give them that much of an education, but unless the family has really stepped in to teach, they are probably getting even less now. Those poor kids need to be put in school, but I doubt Tom will do that. 

My oldest never wore clothing as a child. At 78 the house is pretty warm. Was it wise to show his child in only a diaper to the world? No. But just wearing a diaper around the house isn't that big of a deal. I don't really understand how that is weird. 

Tom has said, and Andrea, too, before, that their tiny 800 square foot house gets really hot with so many people.  They rarely wear long sleeves in winter. 

But I'm sure when Hanna wakes up in the middle of the night, the house is cold.  Also she needs to have those pony tails removed before sleeping.  That must be so uncomfortable!

Edited by louannems
  • Upvote 7

I am not so worried where Tom and family is concerned with Creepy Rachel Day, but God help any woman Tom might show an interest in now or in the future... I feel she could be in real danger from Tom's creepy stalker.

• Upvote 5

I wonder if Asher is part of the reason Tom is moving to fewer lives with the kids.

Asher has not wanted to participate in quite a few of them. Last night Tom said Asher didn't feel well, but Thomas said twice that Asher did not want to participate.

I watched a video from 2 years ago. The family took a mini vacation, so Tom could play his games. Andrea and the kids hung around the hotel. (Rolling my eyes here, because how fun is that?).

They ended up leaving a day early because Asher wanted to go home. He was upset, had his head down, and just had had enough of hanging out at the hotel.

Asher has common sense the others (meaning his parents) dont have. Andrea, and now Tom, need his help and Tom relies on him so much. I truly think it's Asher's displeasure and not feeling comfortable with the lives with the kids that is making Tom reduce them.

Tom is definitely tired of the criticism, but he has such a thick skin (and thick head) that I doubt it truly bothers him all that much. But if Asher, the one true adult in the household, is saying no, I do think that's something Tom would consider.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

It’s always seemed as though Asher doesn’t really desire being in front of the camera to me. It seemed like Andrea respected that but Tom does not.

I believe I saw someone say something like they were concerned about their safety with them living in a small town and having to wait for first responders if Rachel Day showed up, well, I remember Andrea saying something about them practicing shooting. They most likely have guns of their own as do most people in Wyoming. So, as far as Rachel Day showing up at their house uninvited, good luck with that. 

I don’t know which video I heard it but does anyone remember Tom talking about a family friend with a disability (Autism maybe?) that was going to help out? I wonder if maybe that is why Rachel is hyper focused on them. Maybe he was talking about her? I don’t have the time to try and find him saying that but I wish I could! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I don’t know which video I heard it but does anyone remember Tom talking about a family friend with a disability (Autism maybe?) that was going to help out? I wonder if maybe that is why Rachel is hyper focused on them. Maybe he was talking about her? I don’t have the time to try and find him saying that but I wish I could! 

I’ve been wondering for a while if a Rachel might be on the spectrum and the Mills family has become a sort of out of control special interest. It would makes sense, but doesn’t make it any less creepy. If she is autistic, she may not realize just how creepy she is actually being, though... but still... if that’s the case, someone in her life needs to gently tell her to back off.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, under siege said:

Tom has been asked that very question more than once. He's said that Rachel isn't a real-life family friend and doesn't live close by.

I mentioned weeks back that this was getting into dangerous territory and sadly, it looks like it's only now that Tom has started to realize that Rachel's keenness to help out was not as an innocent 'fan'.
Sometimes, obsession is not limited to the internet, nor is being married or having kids. I'm not going to speculate on worst case scenarios but I've witnessed similar in my work.  The Mills house is easy to get to and by the time something may happen the authorities, being so limited in that area as far as first responders, may not be able to be there to help in time.
Tom needs to be very careful. He shouldn't cut Rachel out suddenly and completely without taking care to have his home and family protected. He is now responsible for Rachel's state of being as well since he encouraged so much that is now the obsessive behaviour.
This is why you should not allow a complete stranger into your life, even be it virtual/online, without making sure you know who that person is. Kids are involved and not just the Mills kids.

I went to check out Rachel's channel to see if I could find where she's located. I didn't find that but two things of interest.
1) She is getting as many, or more, thumps down on recent videos than thumbs up.
2) She's 'featured' FOUR Mills family channels including Judah's and Eden's channels. As she was only a mod for the main channel this alone was overstepping the mark and should have been stopped by Tom.

I don’t like that the kids have channels, much less that someone is featuring them. They really really don’t need the attention.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I don’t like that the kids have channels, much less that someone is featuring them. They really really don’t need the attention.

Especially since the majority of comments on the kids channels are from adults to kids and mostly feature talk about their dead mum. These people have no filter. It’s death voyeurism. By all means let the kids have YouTube channels. Lots of skills to be learnt by making videos. But have the channel private and send links to grandma/aunts/uncles when kiddo posts a video. Family can enjoy what they’re doing and leave an encouraging comment but it’s all above board. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

13 hours ago, justlooking said:

What was Claudia doing with the constant licking of her hands and rubbing her face all night?  She even licked tom on the shoulder once.  Thomas reached over several times and gently asked her to stop - and she said STOP IT to him so he backed off. 

Hmmmm…….I certainly hope that it's not the beginning of a 'nervous' disorder or tic. not that I blame her. her life has turned upside down!

BUT this is where an involved parent would take notice and talk to her about it. Where in damnation are the extended family??

13 hours ago, formergothardite said:

But just wearing a diaper around the house isn't that big of a deal. I don't really understand how that is weird. 

Because thousands of strangers are watching her online. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 2

Tom mentioned something in his bible study tonight that was a bit eye opening about his behavior. He said one of the reasons he enjoys doing the Bible studies is because maybe someday after he’s gone his great great grandkids can watch them and learn from him in some way. He then went on to talk about how much more important and valuable things are after someone has died. I’m not paraphrasing it very well, but I get the feeling maybe he’s doing all of this YouTube stuff as a way to preserve his time with his kids and to make sure they have something to remember him and their time together by if he were to pass. Also so that he can pass on what he feels is important to them, just like Andrea unknowingly did with her videos. I could be wrong, but it would explain a lot. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I believe I saw someone say something like they were concerned about their safety with them living in a small town and having to wait for first responders if Rachel Day showed up, well, I remember Andrea saying something about them practicing shooting. They most likely have guns of their own as do most people in Wyoming. So, as far as Rachel Day showing up at their house uninvited, good luck with that. 

That was me. The townsfolk may be armed but it only takes seconds for certain things to happen.  Not that I'm wishing that upon any family but it can happen.   It's been a concern of mine since before Andrea's passing. Way too much is shared on social media nowadays, even if a YouTuber believes they are being about where they live, regular events/activities etc.

When Andrea passed, a youtube fan set up a fundraiser (t-shirts etc), and an Instagram account that posted pics of all the kids (plus Andrea's siblings and their families!!) taken from Andrea's facebook pages including her private one.  She was also commenting in lives promoting the fundraiser.  People didn't react well to it at all. Tom came to her defence saying she was a friend/fan (he switched between the two), that she meant well but it wasn't something he had authorised.
This wasn't Rachel and Tom mentioned this person had autism or similar.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I’m pretty sure the licking thing with Claudia is just a phase that some kids go through. 

I went through a phase like this as a kid.  I wasn't licking so much as using everything around me to wipe off my tongue (hand, shirt front, etc.) to get rid of all the mouth germs which Sesame Street had warned against and illustrated with muppets.  It was weird, but not worrisome to my elementary ed teacher mom (who explained that I was getting way more germs on my tongue than I was wiping off).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

Going back to my rings...

My rings are a 20th anniversary "upgrade" that happened on our 19th anniversary (don't ask me...it was HIS idea). And, for those who don't know, I lost my husband to lung cancer August 28, 2019. I'm not afraid to talk about him, and if you have questions, ask away. Y'all have been my cyber-sisters and my rocks through this horrid year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 26

3 hours ago, there_is_no_fun_in_fundie said:

Tom mentioned something in his bible study tonight that was a bit eye opening about his behavior. He said one of the reasons he enjoys doing the Bible studies is because maybe someday after he’s gone his great great grandkids can watch them and learn from him in some way. He then went on to talk about how much more important and valuable things are after someone has died. I’m not paraphrasing it very well, but I get the feeling maybe he’s doing all of this YouTube stuff as a way to preserve his time with his kids and to make sure they have something to remember him and their time together by if he were to pass. Also so that he can pass on what he feels is important to them, just like Andrea unknowingly did with her videos. I could be wrong, but it would explain a lot. 

I could see this being Andrea’s intention, but for Tom I think he’s been pretty explicit about the fact that he wants to preserve his own legacy. He’s very self-centered about it. It’s not to help his family in the future, but so that they always remember HIM and he can still influence their beliefs to be just like his. Maybe this is what you’re saying too, I just want to emphasize that I think it’s in a very selfish way. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, there_is_no_fun_in_fundie said:

His words sound understandable. In reality? Not so much. How he treats his children rule out him leaving any kind of positive legacy. If he truly desires to leave his future generations with a positive legacy of himself he needs to get off the internet and spend quality time with his current children and get to know them and meet their current needs. His words sound nice. By his actions he’s invalidating his words. Plenty of people leave lasting legacies for future generations. They do it by investing in the current ones. That’s the opposite of what Tom’s doing. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I watched a little bit of his last live but turned it off with all his coughing but not before I heard him say he was a good dad then  amended that to say he knew he was the best dad. With confidence he said this! As he sat there for an hour and a half neglecting his kids for the adoration of on line strangers. What the what??

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Grandma D said:

I watched a little bit of his last live but turned it off with all his coughing but not before I heard him say he was a good dad then  amended that to say he knew he was the best dad. With confidence he said this! As he sat there for an hour and a half neglecting his kids for the adoration of on line strangers. What the what??

Since Andrea's passing Tom's small band of devotees have told him over and over again how great he is, how wonderful a father he is and all that kind of crap. He's focussed on that aspect because his ego needs it. 
I have no doubt that Andrea would have been the one (and only one) telling him how wonderful he is for all the years they were together so he's always had his ego stroked. However, now he has a bunch of crazies telling him how great he is and being the man that he is, he's completely embarrassed it. Of course he's a great father because his 'youtube people' have constantly reminded him of this.
This, IMO, is why he's so focused on his youtube people. They are feeding him with the words his ego needs to hear/read. This is a man who has absolutely no idea how to be a good father.
Reality is so completely different of course. If he really was such a great father there would be a broader fan base telling him this. He's been hearing if from fellow fathers, fellow widowers, and people that have been in a similar position to where he is now.  Besides his devoted few, no one else tells him this (online anyway),

Edited by under siege
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Giraffe said:

His words sound understandable. In reality? Not so much. How he treats his children rule out him leaving any kind of positive legacy. If he truly desires to leave his future generations with a positive legacy of himself he needs to get off the internet and spend quality time with his current children and get to know them and meet their current needs. His words sound nice. By his actions he’s invalidating his words. Plenty of people leave lasting legacies for future generations. They do it by investing in the current ones. That’s the opposite of what Tom’s doing. 

Agree wholeheartedly.
People have constantly told him how important Andrea's videos will be for her children in the future. Not only her children either, but there have also been so many people who are watching back over all her videos with rose-coloured glasses. That adoration is something he no doubt believed he'll get also.
Andrea's videos were full of ideas, life hacks, practical things that could be used in day to day life. (yes, she had some weird and wacky ideas but some will follow her direction)
I can't imagine Tom leaving any legacy or practical advice behind that's not a weird take on the bible, computer how-tos, how to hunt pokemon and Magik game hacks.

Any video that's designed to be for future generations will lack the fluidity of Andrea's because the intent is different.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I can see the point where he is doing it to “ leave a legacy “ sort of like Andrea did unknowingly.  He just doesn’t understand that you leave a real legacy by being loving and hard working and by sacrificing your own wants for the wants of your children who are still so young and vulnerable. 
It’s all about the small moments that kids remember. It’s about connecting with them on their level. 
   I think he is doing it for attention and ego stroking only. He soaks up those praises with all his heart. He believes it. 
He has no introspection! Whenever someone calls me “ super mom” (people think that because I have a large brood, more then Mills) my mind races to all of the not so perfect mom moments I have had because there aren’t perfect parents! For him to think he IS THE BEST DAD is so egotistical and delusional!! 

Besides. His Bible ramblings are boooooring. Only a fraction of people can sit through that. 
I think any of his descendants will have to be coerced to watch those ?

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Y'know, when I think of leaving memories for my children, I think about them remembering how I supported them facing challenges and pursuing achievements, NOT showing off my own conquered-challenges and achievements. I do hope they're proud of me, and my accomplishments may be meaningful to them one day, but I think the memories that will mean much more are the ones where I supported and loved them, not when strangers were admiring me.

I think it's a real mistake to think that people will like/love you for your successes. The truth is, people will like/love you for being kind and for the personal interactions you had with them.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

I agree. Children are going to remember being read to at bedtime every night, that time you guys messed up a science experiment together in the kitchen, cooking their favorite meal when they've had an awful day, and just generally being there and present before they'll hop onto Youtube to check out a Bible study video.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

I have to stop watching because his videos are really getting to me. Everyone is saying it so well about his ego needing the strokes. I think if his children go back and watch these videos they are probably going to be upset about how neglected they all were during this horrible time of need in their life. And Seeing their dad spend his time talking to strangers instead of caring for them. I watched a little more of his last video and poor hungry Hannah was crying so he got her and held her for just a short time then put her back in her room crying still. Her poor sisters who have to listen to her. And she was only in a diaper. The house may have been hot but what if it cooled down in the night and her blanket came off. It’s so sad. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, forgetmenow said:

I went through a phase like this as a kid.  I wasn't licking so much as using everything around me to wipe off my tongue (hand, shirt front, etc.) to get rid of all the mouth germs which Sesame Street had warned against and illustrated with muppets.  It was weird, but not worrisome to my elementary ed teacher mom (who explained that I was getting way more germs on my tongue than I was wiping off).

Oh!  That probably explains it.  I was just wondering if anyone else saw it and had the same feeling I did....I've just never seen it before......That makes sense tho - kids do weird things for many reasons! :)

25 minutes ago, Grandma D said:

I have to stop watching because his videos are really getting to me. Everyone is saying it so well about his ego needing the strokes. I think if his children go back and watch these videos they are probably going to be upset about how neglected they all were during this horrible time of need in their life. And Seeing their dad spend his time talking to strangers instead of caring for them. I watched a little more of his last video and poor hungry Hannah was crying so he got her and held her for just a short time then put her back in her room crying still. Her poor sisters who have to listen to her. And she was only in a diaper. The house may have been hot but what if it cooled down in the night and her blanket came off. It’s so sad. 

THANK YOU!  That's exactly how I felt!  Good GOD, You don't have to put them in a PARKA but it's WINTER and not normal to have your baby in bed with just a DIAPER ON!  Who doesn't put sweet little jammies on their baby when they go to bed at night?  I'm SO SURE that that house keeps a 78 degree temperature at all times..........Ridiculous.  It could be cold in one room and hot in another.  I have a small house and that's the way it is in mine.  FEED THAT CHILD AND PUT SOME PAJAMAS ON HER!  I bet she doesn't even own a pair.  They just throw her in that crib with her day onsie on........My blood is boiling.  

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, justlooking said:

It could be cold in one room and hot in another

One of the things Tom bought in the Walmart video was a small space heater. I wondered then where it would go, and whether that would be safe. Has anyone seen it in the recent videos? It is warming Tom's feet in his office, on a shelf somewhere, in the bathroom?

In any case, that purchase does seem to imply that the central heating system in that house is uneven.

For all we know, the girls' room is super-warm, but it still seems neglectful to put a child to bed in just a diaper during cold weather.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic