IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

He is Live right now.  Gift night ?.   Rachel Day is not a mod.  Looks like it’s Thomas.  He said they haven’t had dinner yet....but he is loading them up with garbage received in the mail.  

13 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I’m convinced he’s spent more time with his kids since her death than he ever has before. Correction: he's spent more time physically present with his kids than before. He’s just as absent as he was but his neglect of them is obvious now. 

Giraffe,

I wish I could give this 10 hearts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On the live last night, Hannah woke up and Asher brought her out, he went to make some pretzels and Tom pulled Hannah on to his lap....the second Asher sat back down Hannah wanted to get to him and cuddle next to him, says it all...

She was again, still in day clothes too, poor love, I dread to think what would happen if she didn't have Asher stepping up, I just hope all the extra responsibility doesn't break him, poor lad. I noticed how incredibly thin he has become too, he didn't have any to lose to start with!

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 9

Even when Andrea was alive, she would say that Asher was Hannah's favorite person in the family. She was always in his arms. 

The live gift unboxing just finished. Someone had the horse sense to send a box with bundles of socks in all different sizes, plus 4 baby dolls for the girls. Refreshing to see a box that isn't loaded with candy.

Someone named Michelle tried to pick a fight with Thomas. He was polite and cool-headed with her. 

Rachel Day was still commenting, but it appears that Thomas and Judah are moderators. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

13 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I thought that Youtube made it so channels that feature children didn't have comments? I really feel like if Tom didn't have the comments he would drop Youtube. He would probably go to FB but at least he couldn't get ad money for exploiting his kids there. 

Andrea got around this by screening the comments first. If youtubers have their settings so all comments must be approved first the comment section isn't disabled.

Apparently, youtube is changing up their settings early next year. Channels focusing on, or heavily featuring, children - or have a child target audience - are going to be affected. Not sure if this includes family channels with mostly adult an adult audience but here's hoping channels featuring neglected kids (and yes Tom, I do deem your kids as neglected) have to make some changes if they want to continue.
Or Tom could, and should, start doing videos on his own channel, especially the "bible study' lives. Those that want that kind of video can easily subscribe there
(notice that he's sticking with Andrea's channel for the religious crap** now? Bigger audience, not just his adoring cluster)

**oops, typed without thinking - I don't mean religion is crap. I just meant the 'bible study' nights and some of the things Tom has said.

Edited by under siege
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, SIngingforsupper said:

Rachel sent Tom some birthday presents, she did that annoying wrapping difficulty Tom used to do to Andrea. He was annoyed by it! Then he says Thomas will be the only mod. Creepy Rachel Day must have a bee in her bonnet.

That was awfully presumptuous of her to do that.  She dug her own grave there. Who does THAT?!? That clearly was a special thing between he and Andrea. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

In the package-opening live, Rachel is without mod status but still responding to the chat as if she were a mod. Thomas is on the chat as a mod and someone asked him if he would take college classes next year, and Rachel responded for him that he's not. What a strange thing to do. They don't want the answer from her, they want to have a conversation with Thomas, and I'm sure they'd be fine if he missed it and didn't answer. Just because he has said no to that before doesn't mean that's still his answer.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

Rachel Day is just odd and very, very obsessed with Tom.  Taking away her mod rights is the first sane (public) thing he has done since Andrea's death.  Maybe this is a start to an overall change in his behavior and the kids will start getting a little better parenting? (Probably wishful thinking.)

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I can’t imagine wearing a wedding ring for almost twenty years then taking it off within the first few months of them passing. 

But then again he spoke of remarrying before she even died...

My mother in law was very well known and respected in our small southern town. Her memorial service after a long bout with breast cancer was huge. My gross, abusive, dysfunctional ass father in law was flirting with his next wife at said service. It was all the talk..

They married 6 months later. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 14
  • WTF 7

5 hours ago, HeadacheLife said:

That was awfully presumptuous of her to do that.  She dug her own grave there. Who does THAT?!? That clearly was a special thing between he and Andrea. 

Rachel is so inappropriate and disrespectful.  When Tom settles on his next victim-wife, I picture Rachel going a little coo-coo.   It would serve Tom right for allowing her to be front and center.  Always answering everyone’s  questions, and berating all comments that she deems negative.    

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:44 PM, Justsum1twothree said:

I can’t imagine wearing a wedding ring for almost twenty years then taking it off within the first few months of them passing. 

But then again he spoke of remarrying before she even died...

I will wear my rings (including his) for the forseeable future...I can't say forever because I don't know what the future holds. BUT, my rings were a 20th anniversary "upgrade" and he was so proud that he'd managed to get me the rings he felt I deserved. I wear his wedding band below my rings. I can't imagine taking them off. 

Tom is a jerk who doesn't have any respect for anything or anyone but his own dick.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 25

12 hours ago, HeadacheLife said:

Rachel sent Tom some birthday presents, she did that annoying wrapping difficulty Tom used to do to Andrea.

Hello all! Been following the drama since I happened to be sitting here during Tom's first live video telling us that Andrea was going to die.

I do not know of this "wrapping difficulty" thing though. Could you explain? Thank you

Also, I wonder if Tom and Rachel have been beefing a little offline. Could be the reason she's not mod anymore. Perhaps he's letting her go slowly as to not poke a scorned woman...? lol

5 hours ago, feministxtian said:

BUT, my rings were a 20th anniversary "upgrade" and he was so proud that he'd managed to get me the rings he felt I deserved.

Aww, how sweet. Did he choose what you liked? 

Edited by OMG
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, OMG said:

Hello all! Been following the drama since I happened to be sitting here during Tom's first live video telling us that Andrea was going to die.

I do not know of this "wrapping difficulty" thing though. Could you explain? Thank you

and this is Andrea unwrapping it.

There are more on Tom's channel. I think another 3 or 4 years worth, not sure if he started filming them in 2015 or 2016. (for those newer here, I used to subscribe to Andrea's channel. I tried to avoid anything with too much of Tom but I did watch these once I heard Andrea mention them sometime around Christmas 2017)

For Rachel to think it was okay to do something like this for Tom's Birthday was very presumptuous on her part. Maybe a family member, or a close personal friend, at Christmas - as a way to remember Andrea. Maybe. But not a youtube stalker. It's not cute, not funny, and it's not okay (imo).

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

59 minutes ago, OMG said:

Aww, how sweet. Did he choose what you liked? 

they're beautiful! THe thicker band is my husband's wedding ring

IMG_0143.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Love 34

Wow. Ok, so I have a few immediate thoughts while watching that.

1. That's kinda sweet that Tom spent all that time to do that for his wife. I'm.....impressed..??

2. UH NO, I'm NOT impressed. Anyone with THAT much time on their hands and who has NINE freaking young children at XMAS TIME is just flat out WRONG. Tom obviously spent zero time making his KIDS' Xmas experience fun.

3. TWICE, Rachel mentions being uncomfortable on the other end of the camera. But never once thought perhaps her kids did too??

Thank you for that. I dislike Tom more. What a selfish prick.

3 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

they're beautiful! THe thicker band is my husband's wedding ring

IMG_0143.JPG

Holy macaroni! That's a rather large diamond, isn't it?? Very nice! He did well.

I'm not so sure I'd trust a man to choose my *forever* ring! I mean, I'm grateful for any diamond ring but think I'd want to give some input on my Forever Ring!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

The rings, together, symbolize how much love we had and how it hasn't ended just because he's no longer here. 

Ok, now I'm tearing up...

ohhh my apologies. I didn't know this was recent.

*hands you a tissue* I feel terrible.

• Downvote 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

He took me to "look" at rings. He wasn't happy until I started looking at 3/4ct or better...I picked out the wrap. He wanted me to have a "big, fat rock" so people would know how much he loved me. I didn't need a ring for that but hell...it made him happy and I really do like my rings. His wedding band started sliding off when he started losing weight and he asked me to "put it somewhere safe". I figured the safest place was on my finger. Now I always have a part of him with me. His ring was the one I gave him the day we got married and he rarely took it off. The rings, together, symbolize how much love we had and how it hasn't ended just because he's no longer here. 

Ok, now I'm tearing up...

I love your story, thank you for sharing it, as well as the photo.
At times I'm harsh and cold but I'm also very much a sentimental fool. The story of your rings is so heartwarming.

1 hour ago, OMG said:

3. TWICE, Rachel mentions being uncomfortable on the other end of the camera. But never once thought perhaps her kids did too??

Do you mean Andrea?  (Tom's wife)
Or do you mean something Rachel has commented on? (Tom's 'superfan'/stalker)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, under siege said:

Do you mean Andrea?  (Tom's wife)

Or do you mean something Rachel has commented on? (Tom's 'superfan'/stalker)

I meant Andrea. At first when I watched Tom 'wrapping' her present, I thought it was kinda sweet. Then I remembered he has NINE children and it's the Christmas season, ain't NO parent got time for that!

And YES. Tom's obsessed fan, Rachel, went wayyyy over the line doing that very thing to him. For a normal person in such recent grief, that could have very well set them off on a sorrow spiral. But, of course, Tom is not normal. He's a narcissist.

Regardless, Rachel completely disrespected Andrea. That was a bold move and she's lucky Tom didn't lose it on her.  Hey Rachel, you seem to have zero self-respect but that does not mean you do not have respect for others. Creepy woman. She makes me shudder in disgust.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

How Rachel thought that was appropriate in any way shows just how delusional she is, that was a special thing between him and Andrea, it baffles me that she though it was ok to do! I'm thinking that's the straw the broke the camels back rather than Thomas being upset about not being the only mod! That will have affected the kids too as they know it was a special thing.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, Saywha? said:

I hope he doles out some paper towels or napkins when they eat. Was Andrea against them? Every video they just wipe their mouths across their arms and don’t seem to get them.

Heaven forbid what is in that house that isn't shown, if Tom has no qualms about posting wiping pee on a table with no disinfectant. Tom is just nasty, and as an unfortunate result, his children will be/are nasty and unsocialized. Similar to the Nogs, but with indoor plumbing.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Similar to the Nogs, but with indoor plumbing.

A future thread title, perhaps?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

I was freaked out when I watched him opening Rachael's presents - and she gave him the extreme wrapping one - I hope to GOD that freaked him out and he's seeing the light about her.  I ALSO wish Thomas would say - That's ok I got this Rachael - when she's answering all their personal family questions.  Also, on one of the live streams, I think it was the gift opening - anyway someone asked closer to the beginning of it - what was their going to bed routine......HA!  I was dying.  I just knew it was someone from here....he gave this long drawn out thing about 8:00 and jammies and the young girls sent with milk, etc.  We all know that is not true!  Sent to bed dirty in their day clothes and literally throwing Hanna in bed with a sippy cup that leaks, I'm sure. Thomas came back within seconds when he put her to bed one time - I cannot get it out if my mind.  There was no time for him to say anything sweet to her or comfort her....Did he look her in the eyes when he was putting her down and then walking straight out?   It's haunting to me.  Haunting!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, justlooking said:

I was freaked out when I watched him opening Rachael's presents - and she gave him the extreme wrapping one - I hope to GOD that freaked him out and he's seeing the light about her.  I ALSO wish Thomas would say - That's ok I got this Rachael - when she's answering all their personal family questions.  Also, on one of the live streams, I think it was the gift opening - anyway someone asked closer to the beginning of it - what was their going to bed routine......HA!  I was dying.  I just knew it was someone from here....he gave this long drawn out thing about 8:00 and jammies and the young girls sent with milk, etc.  We all know that is not true!  Sent to bed dirty in their day clothes and literally throwing Hanna in bed with a sippy cup that leaks, I'm sure. Thomas came back within seconds when he put her to bed one time - I cannot get it out if my mind.  There was no time for him to say anything sweet to her or comfort her....Did he look her in the eyes when he was putting her down and then walking straight out?   It's haunting to me.  Haunting!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely.   The things going on in that house haunts me every single day.   Blatant neglect of the children, zero personal hygiene , filthy house and contents, no healthy meals, no regular meals, dirty clothes.  The list is endless. Those children need immediate help, on every level.  Sadly, they are stuck.

Tom proves every minute of every day/night that he is an unfit Dad.   Every single one of those children are on their own.  

For gawd sakes Tom, at least get the children outside for fresh air and play/exercise.   Every single day in their lives is inside that stale filthy house....living, school, church.  It appears their only time getting out of that dump is their weekly trip to the local store... candy with their allowance.

Quite a few years ago I worked  10 years at a Federally funded Headstart program.   Regulations stated that when the temperature was a certain temp and above, the kids needed to be outside to run and play for at least half an hour.   Of course, bundled up.  It was gold to those little sweeties, so healthy and fun.  They also received a healthy breakfast and lunch every day, brushing of teeth, hugs-love-cuddles, compassion, kindness, stories, learning how to interact before kindergarten, and in life.  I said that to say this, the Mills children get none of that.  Shameful, sinful.  

Tom, Shame on you!!! 

@feministxtian    Your rings, and your love story are so beautiful.  Thank you for sharing with us.  I’m so very sorry for the loss of your husband ??

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 2

I watched the most recent package opening, but I didn't see it live.  I didn't see him open Rachel's hard-to-open gifts, though.  I wonder if he edited the livestream and cut it out?  I did watch late at night, in bed, though, so maybe I snoozed and missed it.

What I did see was that Tom is sick, feeling miserable, and kept wiping his snot on his wrist.  Gross!  He also seems to be losing his voice and the last thing he needed to be doing is making a video.

The kid's, who hadn't yet gotten dinner, were positively feral.  Especially little Hanna.  That baby was hungry and Tom kept opening packs of sugary "fruit" snacks for her.  Hanna is nearly 20 months old and still very wobbly on her feet.  She needs proteins and vegetables!  All those kids do.

Eden was once again ignored.  She is such a quiet, sweet girl without girl friends, or school, or gymnastics or anything else except that overly large, loud family.  She is truly a Lost Girl in a family where the older brothers are lumped together and the little girls are lumped together.  Even while Andrea was all alive I felt they both ignored Eden.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic