IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

Gosh she looks like Jana. I think I remember Michelle saying once that Johanna reminded her so much of Jana. At the time I remember thinking I didn’t really see it, but I definitely see it now. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

On 3/9/2020 at 6:42 AM, lizzybee said:

Gosh she looks like Jana. I think I remember Michelle saying once that Johanna reminded her so much of Jana. At the time I remember thinking I didn’t really see it, but I definitely see it now. 

At the time I thought that Michelle was saying Johannah reminded her of Jana because she was headstrong and individualistic. Maybe I just hoped that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

I think it's been said that Jana, Jessa, and Johannah have the "take charge" personalities of the kids. 

Little Hannie always reminded me of Little Jinger, but in that insta video she looks very much like Jana to me! I think it's the tan (filter? her first big-girl spray tan right of passage? lmao) and the side-quirked smile. I feel like this TN trip was maybe a, Jana going to see friends/Johannah getting to travel (as far as we know) without her parents/sister bonding experience.

We've definitely seen Jana travel without parental chaperoning before, even if that Vegas trip was not one of those instances...

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Was this picture posted like this, or was it photoshopped?

Regardless, it is hysterical.

3 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

Was this picture posted like this, or was it photoshopped?

Regardless, it is hysterical.

I dunno. I just came across it. Best I can tell it’s real. It’s just Jana from behind (tee he pun meant) looks like Anal. 
Edit to It just can’t be unseen lol. Just like when I found out Natasha was Ah Satan backwards lol 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Haha 7

Ugh Without a Crystal Ball is pushing the rumor that Jana is a lesbian. She is just as bad as Pickles.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Ugh Without a Crystal Ball is pushing the rumor that Jana is a lesbian. She is just as bad as Pickles.

Yeah, bull-oney!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Anything  for hits, I guess. She's full of crap. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Realistically if she was, wouldn't she have gotten married ages ago as a cover?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

15 minutes ago, Someone Out There said:

Like the fabulous David Walker?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Someone Out There said:

Right, the ‘theory’ that Jana is a lesbian doesn’t even make sense.  If Boob had any inkling she was, he would have married her off in a heartbeat and she wouldn’t be BFFs with Laura.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, frugalitymom said:

Like the fabulous David Walker?

It is Waller. 

• Upvote 2

Just a preemptive reminder that speculation on kidults' sexuality is forbidden.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Just a preemptive reminder that speculation on kidults' sexuality is forbidden.

Sorry, I brought it up because I find it disgusting that someone would perpetuate that kind of rumor. WOACB is just as bad as Pickles if not worse. She constantly says things that are wrong like JB owning Jill and Dericks house, or the Josh went to Alert as punishment for sexually assaulting his siblings. 

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Sorry, I brought it up because I find it disgusting that someone would perpetuate that kind of rumor. WOACB is just as bad as Pickles if not worse. She constantly says things that are wrong like JB owning Jill and Dericks house, or the Josh went to Alert as punishment for sexually assaulting his siblings. 

There was nothing wrong with what you said.  People like this, and Pickles, are bottom feeders who sling shit for attention.  What you did was the opposite of speculating, IMO.

@laPapessaGiovanna was just tossing out a premptive head up before anyone went down that road.  It's easier than cleaning up the mess once the genie is out of the bottle.  

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 18
  • Love 1

I always wondered who Jordyn looked like. Jana is just like her here. Now to see a pic to work out who Jenni looks like. I think Jordyn and Jenni are the most “different” (I can’t think of a better word) maybe, unique, looking duggars. I used to think Justin also but he reminds me of Jill. Jill and Justin resemble JB the most the rest are very mechelle. 

B0EE09C7-A1DA-45F0-A07D-45C04CE7CB24.png

• Upvote 5

On 5/10/2020 at 1:46 AM, DarkAnts said:

That’s so disgusting. The oppressive cult and its harsh treatment of homosexuals aside, no one should ever be outed under any circumstances, and being in the public eye shouldn’t change that. Who to tell what about one’s sexuality should always remain a free choice. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

4 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

That’s so disgusting. The oppressive cult and its harsh treatment of homosexuals aside, no one should ever be outed under any circumstances, and being in the public eye shouldn’t change that. Who to tell what about one’s sexuality should always remain a free choice. 

well said

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Good to see that they don’t force Jana into pants for riding. Now if they would only let their 30 year old daughter where pants all the time. (If she wants too). 
also Justin is 16. Jana has been on tv over half her life.... 

Also jTyler no longer looks like a young kid. He is getting so grown up and mAnly looking. Jackson just has a baby face. Is jTyler the same Age as Jackson? 

203DE6A3-D1B3-4913-A8D5-72AE5AD45DD2.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit to add. I wonder why Justin didn’t go?
  • Upvote 2

There is a Justin?!?

Joking aside, Justin is 17 and Jackson just turned 16. Tyler is 12.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Good grief the boys all look alike. I hope there is no test to see if a person can identify or even know the names of all of them. The only one I can reliably identify is Jana.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

• samurai_sarah locked this topic