IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

So, apparently Jana is also now doing paid partnerships with Audible...and is hawking the Girl Defined audiobook. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 2

Jana seems extremely worried no one will like her, both fundies and non fundies.  It's in her absense of controversy and deleting anything that would get criticism while participating in things like this audiobook even if she keeps it to herself.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

I can still see that video clip on IG.

She deleted it but has re-posted again 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I just got home from a trip and watched the new episode. (Sorry if this was covered in the previous thread.) Jana talked about what she wants in a man and she said, “someone that is a little more established, just mature and wise.” Tough when all the guys she knows get married as fast as they can to escape mandatory celibacy and overbearing parents.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

35 minutes ago, raspberrymint said:

That's why her best bet is to find someone who isn't fundie, not something likely to happen.

I can see her being very attractive to a fundie widower who wants someone to take care of the house and his 80 zillion kids. Or perhaps they would accept a divorced guy if the divorce was justified from their standpoint (like the woman was "rebellious" or turned heathen or something? Only other option seems to be an infantilized man who lives with his parents into his 30s (I mean as a child, not a guy who has to live in his parents' house) that they decide needs to play grown-up.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:52 AM, patsymae said:

I can see her being very attractive to a fundie widower who wants someone to take care of the house and his 80 zillion kids. Or perhaps they would accept a divorced guy if the divorce was justified from their standpoint (like the woman was "rebellious" or turned heathen or something? Only other option seems to be an infantilized man who lives with his parents into his 30s (I mean as a child, not a guy who has to live in his parents' house) that they decide needs to play grown-up.

You mean a Arndt man child?

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 3

Perhaps an Arndt man child and jana could make a go of things.. IF they could establish their own household away from their nutty families. The Arndt boys and Jana all know the value of work, and don't seem afraid to do it. They could have a nice business together.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

I think she's courting.

I don’t think so. She did come out and say she’s not in any relationship and that “she hasn’t met him yet” a couple of months ago. She’s been quite busy traveling all over the place with Laura and her family.  I think either Jed or Jason are courting. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I don’t think so. She did come out and say she’s not in any relationship and that “she hasn’t met him yet” a couple of months ago. She’s been quite busy traveling all over the place with Laura and her family.  I think either Jed or Jason are courting. 

Doesn't mean she isn't courting by now...a couple of months is like a full year for fundies! ? I'm still on the fence myself. Part of me thinks all this hyped of social media post is just helping to get her in the spotlight since she's courting. Then again, it could just be putting her out there to help attract someone. 

• Upvote 2

I wondered if Jana was possibly getting to know someone in LA, since she seems to have spent a lot of time with Jinger.

I can't tell if she's back in LA with Jinger again (A new visit since she posted a "good to be home" picture of the TTC on October 23) or if she and Jinger have both been posting older pictures from her earlier visit. 3 days ago Jana posted a picture of herself wearing a black dress and jean jacket while walking on an LA street with Felicity. Yesterday Jinger posted a picture of herself wearing black jeans, a black shirt and a jean jacket walking with Jinger and Felicity, and Felicity was dressed in the same outfit from Jana's picture. Today Jinger posted a picture of herself and Jana in their matching black clothes/jean jacket combo. And two days ago Jana posted a picture reading an open Bible, sitting on what I think is Jinger's living room couch. It's definitely not furniture from the TTC.

Maybe she's courting someone in LA and they're filming it for the show. Maybe I had too much time on my hands this afternoon and amused myself with Duggar and Bates social media accounts.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bobology said:

Maybe Kanye has a brother...

"Jana 11: Maybe Kanye has a brother"?

is my vote for next thread title?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 31
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I wondered if Jana was possibly getting to know someone in LA, since she seems to have spent a lot of time with Jinger.

I can't tell if she's back in LA with Jinger again (A new visit since she posted a "good to be home" picture of the TTC on October 23) or if she and Jinger have both been posting older pictures from her earlier visit. 3 days ago Jana posted a picture of herself wearing a black dress and jean jacket while walking on an LA street with Felicity. Yesterday Jinger posted a picture of herself wearing black jeans, a black shirt and a jean jacket walking with Jinger and Felicity, and Felicity was dressed in the same outfit from Jana's picture. Today Jinger posted a picture of herself and Jana in their matching black clothes/jean jacket combo. And two days ago Jana posted a picture reading an open Bible, sitting on what I think is Jinger's living room couch. It's definitely not furniture from the TTC.

Maybe she's courting someone in LA and they're filming it for the show. Maybe I had too much time on my hands this afternoon and amused myself with Duggar and Bates social media accounts.

Maybe she is courting the photographer who took the pictures. Jinger tagged him and he said he was staying with them. Perhaps jinjer were the chaperones. 

• Upvote 4

@Screamapillar She has visited LA two times this year. She posted a story on the 21st leaving LA. The pics you’re referencing were all taken on the 12th. I guess Jinger and Jana like reposting old pics. Jana was also pictured at the TTH a few days ago for a baby shower. 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, patsymae said:

I think a divorced guy who got cheated on by his wife would be OK by Jim Bob and Michelle. Adultery is the only good reason for a divorce, apparently. I'm sure they'd *prefer* a young widower whose wife died tragically young...

Not saying I wish that for Jana. I think a more mature dude with some life experience would be great. Maybe someone with a more worldy/liberal family to expose her to some new ideas.

• Upvote 4

Well Jana’s dream of being the Joanna Gaines of NWA is over. HGTV has a new show Fixer to Fabulous set in NWA and it doesn’t star Jana. 

• Upvote 12

• samurai_sarah locked this topic