IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

4 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

"which one is she married to again?” and ”I don’t remember whose kid that is”.

I'm already there. If I can't remember who the Howlers are I sure as hell won't remember anything else about them. I've already forgotten Maryella, Addison, Bella, and Grace at times already. You can't tell me Boob and Michelle will remember all their grandkids. They don't even know their own kids.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

@WiseGirl I'm sorry to broke this one to you but you have to add little miss Evelyn Forsythe on your list ?

I believe Michelle and Jb have lost track at least a couple of years ago, this is why the kids gift them the photos of all the grands 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

why would they be building her such an elaborate and permanent gift if she’s courting and expected to move out soon. 

TLC made it a plot point and got the greenhouse free as an advertisement? 

• Upvote 2

I used to think that Lawson and Joy were a thing a while ago, and Jinger was their chaperone. There was a clip where they were singing together and Joy was making eyes at Lawson. A number of years ago. 

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember Anna posting a picture of Joy and Lawson with the comment of cute couple or something??  It think it was sometime after Jessa's wedding??  Does anybody else remember this?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

I'm already there. If I can't remember who the Howlers are I sure as hell won't remember anything else about them. I've already forgotten Maryella, Addison, Bella, and Grace at times already. You can't tell me Boob and Michelle will remember all their grandkids. They don't even know their own kids.

Who the hell is Maryella? That's an actual M kid? 

I gave up with the Duggars a while ago. I'm barely holding on with the Bateses as it is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

3 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I gave up with the Duggars a while ago. I'm barely holding on with the Bateses as it is. 

Smuggar and Anna's newest blessing - born last fall.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Smuggar and Anna's newest blessing - born last fall.

Every time I see the name Maryella, I read it as Mayella, as in Mayella Ewell from "To Kill A Mockingbird."

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

Every time I see the name Maryella, I read it as Mayella, as in Mayella Ewell from "To Kill A Mockingbird."

So do I!

14 hours ago, nausicaa said:

I’d say you’re still doing fairly well. I can neither name nor identify any of the Bates younger than Alyssa, and don’t know the birth order beyond Zach. For the Duggars, I am good through Joy, and then I’m lost for both names and birth order until the 4 youngest girls. I don’t think I could name any of the Grands for either the Bates or Duggars. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:17 PM, Daisy0322 said:

Hmmmmm but why would they be building her such an elaborate and permanent gift if she’s courting and expected to move out soon. 
I don’t have many thoughts on the Jana Lawson front other than Jana is very quiet I doubt we really have a good idea of her personality. She’s pretty enough for Lawson I’m guessing and they could probably bond over being on tv and being an older child in the family with responsibilities. Because Lawson used To go out and make money for the family.  Many of the fundies change style once married to suite their husbands so I think that could be remedied. I could see a lot of pressure on them from Kelly and Jim bob to make it happen too.

Jana is a pianist (well she plays the piano) and Lawson is very into music, that could be something they could work with together as well. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

I have worked with a couple of women named Mariela over the years so when i see the Duggar version it just looks like it's spelled wrong to me.  

Or that they tried to name her after the least likable Walton girl and didn't realize the character was actually Mary Ellen.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I don’t think I could name any of the Grands for either the Bates or Duggars.

Except Spurgeon... please tell us you know THAT name!

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

Backtracking a bit to the upcoming episodes..... if the Jana episode is first (which it is supposed to be) and they announce a courtship, then there is no way they’d waste that in a season w another courtship lol Jana would overshadow any other courtship and they will milk it for all its worth. 

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

8 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jana is a pianist (well she plays the piano) and Lawson is very into music, that could be something they could work with together as well. 

*concert pianist. There fixed that for you. I also heard her twin JD is a pilot I think. So he can fly her down there for visits. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

My guess would be that it's a lot of hype to drive up viewership. A Jana courtship is the only carrot to keep people coming back to watch. No one cares if a Howler gets engaged. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I can't beleive they made an episode called "Jana's secret garden" and talk about someone sowing seeds in her garden. Maybe i have a dirty mind....but Jana is probably ready to sow some seed in her secret (lady) garden. 

• Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

Looking at her insta stories it seems Jana, a couple of the boys and I think Nathan Bates are with the Collingsworth family. I don't know this family, but could there be some courtship on the verge? Or some planning around for the future? 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Looking at her insta stories it seems Jana, a couple of the boys and I think Nathan Bates are with the Collingsworth family. I don't know this family, but could there be some courtship on the verge? Or some planning around for the future? 

I see Nathan hames Jed Jason and James. It’s a possible courting jackpot Coming here to add this! 

931EB22E-17E9-4061-9EDF-38BAEB6D1E84.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add info
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Who the heck are the Collingsworths? Why is Jana there? Why are any of them there? Where are they? Why am I avoiding work I know I have to get done?

I know there is speculation that Nathan is courting someone. I can't keep up with the possible Howler/jed/jer possibilities. Is there a courting palooza in the making?

• Upvote 6

@WiseGirl I definitely think there will be a courting palooza in the next couple of years with all the boys coming of age, we already have Jed!2020, Jer, James, and possibly Justin courting or getting to know someone so a wedding between now and maybe early 2022, then we will have at least I think other two J boys of age by then...plus all the babies from the already married.

I'm just realizing now that we could have a couple of years very busy year in front of us here, if some of us already experience trouble to keep all the spouse and grands apart I think it will start to be basically impossible by then. Can you imagine? At least another 6/8 grands plus 4 news spouse yikes!

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

The Collingsworth family is a Christian singing group. They’re friends with the Bates family, particularly Lawson and Erin. Not long ago there was some discussion about a photo of Erin’s daughter with the Collingsworths’ nanny, Emily Ann Raines, so I looked at her Instagram. Jana likes almost all of her posts, so they’re probably friends. Emily could also be in the running for the Duggar guys (though she might be older than the remaining single guys). Have we identified Nathan’s mystery girlfriend?

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Have we identified Nathan’s mystery girlfriend?

I think most of the speculation is that the mystery girl is Ester Keyes. Or possibly Hannah Wissmann 

• Thank You 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic