IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

Any idea why Jana and her dad are in Savannah? Per her Instagram she called it a work trip and the picture is of her and JB. What work in Savannah do they have?

"Enjoying some of the sights while on the East Coast. Even though it’s a work trip, " 

• I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Sweetandnice0501 said:

Maybe it’s JB’s work trip and she’s just tagging along?

Where’s his wife and younger kids? Work trip, surely you jest.

• Upvote 5

On 11/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, WiseGirl said:

Any idea why Jana and her dad are in Savannah? Per her Instagram she called it a work trip and the picture is of her and JB. What work in Savannah do they have?

"Enjoying some of the sights while on the East Coast. Even though it’s a work trip, " 

When I saw that post, I totally assumed that they're visiting a potential suitor for her, like JB and Jill's trip to Nepal. (Obviously not as far, but...)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

On 11/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, WiseGirl said:

I'm just curious what work JB has.

• Haha 9

My speculation is that they are in Savannah to visit Gulfstream and try to get a sponsorship or a deal in re turn for mentions on the show.  Product placement 101, plus did you know Jana’s twin John David is a pilot?   Maybe Duggar Air will be a real thing with more than one pilot in the family.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

Okay, this story from Cynthia Jeub got me thinking. If Kendra Duggar, Jana, and the other fundie women know about this then are they secretly afraid this could be them? Anna's parents didn't take her and the kids in and away from Josh but encouraged her to stay if I remember correctly. Does it ever enter Kendra's mind? Erin Paine's? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

JD’s a pilot? Wow!

Are you sure? Or are you just speculating? Cuz I feel like if that was true they would have brought it up at least once.....or (in their case) a million times.... ;) 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

JD is not a pilot, guys. There's never been a reference to it on the show, and I think they'd have mentioned it, right?

Stop making crap up; you're totes ruining the board for me.

?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21

Y'all the best parts of Jana's life don't make it to social media!

Also, when did JD become a pilot? ?

Edited by Kelsey
Add emoji
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, Screamapillar said:

I wondered if Jana was possibly getting to know someone in LA, since she seems to have spent a lot of time with Jinger.

I can't tell if she's back in LA with Jinger again (A new visit since she posted a "good to be home" picture of the TTC on October 23) or if she and Jinger have both been posting older pictures from her earlier visit. 3 days ago Jana posted a picture of herself wearing a black dress and jean jacket while walking on an LA street with Felicity. Yesterday Jinger posted a picture of herself wearing black jeans, a black shirt and a jean jacket walking with Jinger and Felicity, and Felicity was dressed in the same outfit from Jana's picture. Today Jinger posted a picture of herself and Jana in their matching black clothes/jean jacket combo. And two days ago Jana posted a picture reading an open Bible, sitting on what I think is Jinger's living room couch. It's definitely not furniture from the TTC.

Maybe she's courting someone in LA and they're filming it for the show. Maybe I had too much time on my hands this afternoon and amused myself with Duggar and Bates social media accounts.

Can you imagine Boob's head exploding if he thought Jana was mixing with a man like Jeremy - a man he can't control?  (Well, to be fair, he can't control Dullard either and so spends a bit of time in the prayer closet praying that Jana doesn't turn out to be a hidden Jinger)

On 11/4/2019 at 8:22 AM, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

I think a divorced guy who got cheated on by his wife would be OK by Jim Bob and Michelle. Adultery is the only good reason for a divorce, apparently. I'm sure they'd *prefer* a young widower whose wife died tragically young...

Not saying I wish that for Jana. I think a more mature dude with some life experience would be great. Maybe someone with a more worldy/liberal family to expose her to some new ideas.

(I bolded and underlined the divorce)

Adultery wasn't good enough reason for Anna to divorce Dip$hit..........

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

Silly MoonFace. It’s only a good reason when the WOMAN is unfaitful. If the man is cheating it’s the womans fault anyway so she has to stay and fix the marriage. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

Did Josh admit to adultery? As I recall he denied Danica’s allegations and it seemed like his Ashley Madison profile hadn’t brought the ladies running.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

and it seemed like his Ashley Madison profile hadn’t brought the ladies running.

Imagine that. :think:

• Haha 20

Lol it sure would have had me running.....the other way!!

Edited by mollysmom
Quoted the wrong person!
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

On 11/16/2019 at 3:51 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Did Josh admit to adultery? As I recall he denied Danica’s allegations and it seemed like his Ashley Madison profile hadn’t brought the ladies running.

To bad he wasn't a pilot! That really makes the man!

• Haha 12

IIRC, which is a big if some days, in one of the versions of his instagram confession at the time, he said he'd been unfaithful to his wife.  Someone may want to go back and find that thread where the different versions of his confession were saved.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

IIRC, which is a big if some days, in one of the versions of his instagram confession at the time, he said he'd been unfaithful to his wife.  Someone may want to go back and find that thread where the different versions of his confession were saved.

But was it clear that he meant actually unfaithful, or unfaithful in his heart (where Satan had set up a fortress)?

• Upvote 8

That was discussed at the time.  He could easily have found someone in DC who has remained out of it all.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic