IGNORED

Fundies celebrate death of Elijah Cummings

Black Aliss

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, especially when RWNJs get on the bus, but seriously, fundies, celebrating the death of someone whose beliefs didn't match yours?!?

Right-wing commentator and radical conspiracy theorist Chris McDonald streamed a special edition of his “The MC Files” program this morning in response to the news that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings had died. McDonald and his guest, Maryland pastor Stacey Shiflett, spent the entire program attacking Cummings as corrupt, unbiblical, and ungodly, and asserting that God had taken his life because of his opposition to President Donald Trump.

“We know the Bible,” McDonald said. “You’ve got a leader that has been in office for over 30 years, that opened the door on unfettered abortion in this country. His civil rights icon status was a joke because he did nothing to bring rights to his people; all he did was divide, all he did was play the race card.”

McDonald said that Cummings was a corrupt and lawless leader who waged “a cooked, deceptive, demonic attempt” to take down Trump.

“Everything that he’s done has been nothing but trying to take this president out,” he said. “I believe that God had had enough, and God moved.”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/god-had-had-enough-chris-mcdonald-says-god-killed-rep-elijah-cummings-for-opposing-trump/

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/10/pro-life-christians-celebrate-death-of-pro-choice-rep-elijah-cummings/

Send kitten pictures, please. I need them right now.

• Disgust 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

Sorry,  I've got to block this topic.  As a black person and human being, I am absolutely sickened by this hateful bullshit. This should really be in Quiver Full of Hate.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 10

@Black Aliss, sending all the love I can.  This shit spewing from fundies sickens me.  No wonder so many young people want nothing to do with the church because the god these RWNJs preach is vile.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Sorry,  I've got to block this topic.  As a black person and human being, I am absolutely sickened by this hateful bullshit. This should really be in Quiver Full of Hate.

I'm truly sorry to have caused you pain with my post. @curious, please move this topic if you think it belongs elsewhere

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1