IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah, I am wondering if Radar pulled that out of their ass.

Yeah me too. Seems like they're trying to make Maddie and Caleb feel guilty or ashamed, which is pretty disgusting.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

And mari and janelle were briefly in laws as Janelle's first husband was mari's older brother and I know way to much about this family. 

WAIT... WHAT????? 
No wonder Meri and Janelle fought so much! 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, SHERA said:

WAIT... WHAT????? 
No wonder Meri and Janelle fought so much! 

Yep janelle was married to Maris brother Adam from 1988to 1990 Mari and kody married in 1990 and jenelle joined the family in 93

• Upvote 3

On 10/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah, I am wondering if Radar pulled that out of their ass.

That is always possible.  I wasn't familiar with the condition and had to look it up.  It sounds like it can be very bad, differing degrees of affect.

• Upvote 4

So, Lise Morton is expecting and Marthat is dying. Lise, at her age, is reproducing, for the 5th time when Martha should at the very least be on #3 or even #4 (just hit their 5 year anniversary( but isn't. She is worshiping those who are pregnant, and thinks it is great that 5 year old chilren pretend to be pregnant by stuffing balloons up their shirts.  Thus, her entire value and worth is dependent upon reproduction. 

Such a sad, paththetic, miserable little existence. 

When your existence is justified by reproduction, it has got to suck beyond comprehension to not be reproducing. 

Kennedy is preggo again and so is Alyssa - the best breeder since Katie & Kresnat's early marriages. 

3 sisters-in-law, out breeding her by at least two gestations. How do you live with yourself and your failures? 

You. Had. One. Job. 

Maybe, probably, that's where the Plexus shit comes from. Searching for worth. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

So, Lise Morton is expecting and Marthat is dying. Lise, at her age, is reproducing, for the 5th time when Martha should at the very least be on #3 or even #4 (just hit their 5 year anniversary( but isn't. She is worshiping those who are pregnant, and thinks it is great that 5 year old chilren pretend to be pregnant by stuffing balloons up their shirts.  Thus, her entire value and worth is dependent upon reproduction. 

Such a sad, paththetic, miserable little existence. 

When your existence is justified by reproduction, it has got to suck beyond comprehension to not be reproducing. 

Kennedy is preggo again and so is Alyssa - the best breeder since Katie & Kresnat's early marriages. 

3 sisters-in-law, out breeding her by at least two gestations. How do you live with yourself and your failures? 

You. Had. One. Job. 

Maybe, probably, that's where the Plexus shit comes from. Searching for worth. 

I noticed this too. I feel sorry for her. She probably hoped plexus would cure her infertility. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I have been thinking similar things about Martha as well. I also believe that her endless fauning posts about Tayte are because she frequently breaks down to him. I realised that when Sam and Alyssa got married she had an infant and now Alyssa is about to have her 4th.  At the time Kennedy was a newlywed and pregnant with her 1st and Kennedy is about to have her 3rd.  As someone who struggled with infertility I really sympathize with her but she is so emotionally and educationally stunted that I wish she'd use this time for self improvement instead she's only allowed by her culture to shill for plexus and babysit other people's kids. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, AliC said:

Anyone remember the Schwandts? They're the family from Michigan with 14 boys. It appears that about two months after youngest son Finley was born, third son Drew and his beloved, Anelene, had their first child--and it's a girl! They named her Luciana Joan.

https://www.today.com/parents/michigan-parents-14-boys-gain-new-title-grandparents-t130854

I had completely forgotten about them.  That is going to be one spoiled girl.  Thanks for reminding me about this, @AliC!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Based on Kelly (Diaz) Pierce’s ig stories, Amber (Diaz-Perez) Schadt is pregnant with her second. Her first was born Oct last year. No due date on this baby yet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

It's been, what, a year and a half since Timothy Lockwood married? I check their pages occasionally but no sign of a pregnancy or baby. I'm surprised.

(Don't know if I should be posting about lack of baby news in the baby thread, but I don't think they have their own thread right now, so this was the next best thing.)

On 10/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, meee said:

It's been, what, a year and a half since Timothy Lockwood married? I check their pages occasionally but no sign of a pregnancy or baby. I'm surprised.

(Don't know if I should be posting about lack of baby news in the baby thread, but I don't think they have their own thread right now, so this was the next best thing.)

I'm surprised myself. I think they had a rather long engagement before marrying as well, which I didn't expect. I hope they're enjoying time as a couple and getting to know each other better. :)

• Upvote 3

Anna Maxwell was born on Halloween. They've discussed it in the past and how it related to them stopping any and all celebration of Halloween, even going out to dinner. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I'll be interested to see if any fundie babies are born today (Halloween) and if/how the parents comment on that.

Kendra and Joe Duggar are probably holding their breath hoping to make it through the next few hours. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Kendra and Joe Duggar are probably holding their breath hoping to make it through the next few hours. 

Legs crossed and praying.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

So how many babys are due this month? 3 Duggars and 2 Bates? Or am I missing some....? (I get anxiety attacks just LOOKING AT their family photos!) ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

So how many babys are due this month? 3 Duggars and 2 Bates? Or am I missing some....? (I get anxiety attacks just LOOKING AT their family photos!) ?

Lots of babies and toddlers in one place trying to take a picture sounds like hell on earth! Can you imagine? The poor photographer. Lots of editing and photoshop would be necessary. 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Legs crossed and praying.

That would also help when it comes to prevent further blessings.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

Kendra duggar is thought to he due first then whitney bates then Lauren duggar followed by Anna duggar and then maybe erin Paine might squeeze in her baby by the end of the month she isn't due until december 27th but always goes early and has made it sound like she will give birth in November. 

38 minutes ago, ophelia said:

That would also help when it comes to prevent further blessings.

Its kendra and Joe honestly with those two I am expecting blessing number three to be well on the way by number 2s first bday.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think there will be close birthdays with at least two of these fundies. 

With kendra due any day I am almost banking on her giving birth either on jessa's bday or on surgeons bday/jinjers anniversary 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic