IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

After just reading Joy's latest ig post I think kendra is due later then we think joy just said her due date would have been in 8 days so november 9th. Anna said joy was due first of all the girls so that would have to place kendra  due somewhere between the 10th and the 16th since Lauren is due  the 17th. 

My guess is november 12th on october 8th she posted she was 35 weeks the 12 would have put her at 35 weeks even.

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

After just reading Joy's latest ig post I think kendra is due later then we think joy just said her due date would have been in 8 days so november 9th. Anna said joy was due first of all the girls so that would have to place kendra  due somewhere between the 10th and the 16th since Lauren is due  the 17th. 

No, the order was Kendra, Joy, Lauren, Anna

Kendra's due between Nov 1-8. There's a registry under her name that says Nov 6th, but that could be fake.

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/185274501436/thank-you-to-all-of-the-anons-who-sent-in-asks

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

No, the order was Kendra, Joy, Lauren, Anna

Kendra's due between Nov 1-8. There's a registry under her name that says Nov 6th, but that could be fake.

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/185274501436/thank-you-to-all-of-the-anons-who-sent-in-asks

Opps you are right for some reason I was remembering  it as joy kendra lauren and anna. 

• Upvote 3

Wasn’t Garrett 2 weeks early? I wouldn’t be surprised if baby girl has already been born. Although my SIL’s first baby was born 2 weeks early, and her second came 2 weeks late. Law of averages ?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Wasn’t Garrett 2 weeks early? I wouldn’t be surprised if baby girl has already been born. Although my SIL’s first baby was born 2 weeks early, and her second came 2 weeks late. Law of averages ?

I think Garrett was ten days early.  Also wouldn't be surprised if his sister has been born.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think Garrett was ten days early.  Also wouldn't be surprised if his sister has been born.

How long after Garrett's birth was he announced?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Radford number 22 will be a girl, they posted the reveal on youtube, that will be 11 boy's and 11 girl's for them. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

16 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

The day after

I believe Garett was due June 17th Father's Day and born June 8th. If baby girl Caldwell-Duggar is born I could see them holding off until after the fifth to announce between jessa's anniversary yesterday. John's tomorrow jessa's birthday the fourth and then spurgeons birthday/jingers aniversary the fifth.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I believe Garett was due June 17th Father's Day and born June 8th. If baby girl Caldwell-Duggar is born I could see them holding off until after the fifth to announce between jessa's anniversary yesterday. John's tomorrow jessa's birthday the fourth and then spurgeons birthday/jingers aniversary the fifth.

Wow. It's only when you mention it that I realize just how busy the month of November has been for the Duggars for a few years now! And now there's about to be three more birthdays added on top of it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, AliC said:

Wow. It's only when you mention it that I realize just how busy the month of November has been for the Duggars for a few years now! And now there's about to be three more birthdays added on top of it.

Apparently February is a busy month for them too...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 32

Us weekly had an interview with John and abby and they revealed abby has been diagnosed with severe morning sickness and has been in and out of the hospital with it. Even being sent home with ivs to stay hydrated.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

On 11/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

surgeons bday

I love this autocorrect ?

Too bad he will never be a surgeon.

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Addison  was 7lb 12.5 oz  20.5 inches born at 5:33 am anyone else find it interesting so far joy and kendra have went with the same letters gideon and

Garrett 

Annabelle and Addison

On 11/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

With kendra due any day I am almost banking on her giving birth either on jessa's bday or on surgeons bday/jinjers anniversary 

And she happened to hit the one day this week with nothing lmao

• Upvote 7

So it seems us weekly may have slightly printed the wrong info they said she was 7lb 12.5 oz kendra and Joe's official release says 7lb 12oz

• Upvote 1

:pensive: So now they have Anna Renee, Mackynzie Renee and Addison Renee....seems odd that they are doubling up on names (second names) when there are so many nice names out there..... or maybe I'm just a grumpy bunny today....

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

:pensive: So now they have Anna Renee, Mackynzie Renee and Addison Renee....seems odd that they are doubling up on names (second names) when there are so many nice names out there..... or maybe I'm just a grumpy bunny today....

Well Kendra is Kendra Renee I thought...so that just means Kendra and Anna both gave their first daughters their middle names. Not so unusual, in my experience.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, meee said:

Well Kendra is Kendra Renee I thought...so that just means Kendra and Anna both gave their first daughters their middle names. Not so unusual, in my experience.

Oh that makes sense then. I didn't know Kendras middle name. Thanks for clarifiying.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

So it seems us weekly may have slightly printed the wrong info they said she was 7lb 12.5 oz kendra and Joe's official release says 7lb 12oz

Officially my daughter was 6 lb 5.2 oz but I always say she was 6 lb 5 oz. The number after the decimal wasn’t important to me. Probably not important for them either. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, Dandruff said:

Apparently February is a busy month for them too...

Well, February is cold and dark, and sometimes snowy. A person has got to do something to keep warm...

• Haha 11

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Officially my daughter was 6 lb 5.2 oz but I always say she was 6 lb 5 oz. The number after the decimal wasn’t important to me. Probably not important for them either. 

You may he right but it wouldn't be near the first time US weekly had misprinted something 

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Well, February is cold and dark, and sometimes snowy. A person has got to do something to keep warm...

Hot cocoa and a good book?  Wait, these are Duggars...

They could make hot cocoa.

• Haha 9

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic