IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

John Luke from Duck Dynasty has a cute lil bundle named John Shepard. He was born Oct., 14th. I forgot he got married at 18. Just turned 24, so looks like they waited to enjoy each other a while.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Given David and Priscilla's apparent "D" and "P" theme for their children, I'm guessing they'd use "Rebecca" as a middle name for a daughter.

I believe David's sister is also expecting so of they both have girls we may seem multiple forms of rebecca being used

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I believe David's sister is also expecting so of they both have girls we may seem multiple forms of rebecca being used

Christine might be a likely choice for a girl's middle name since that was Rebecca's middle name, even though Rebecca would be a clearer nod to her memory.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Pribecca?  Dabecca? 

• Haha 9

47 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Pribecca?  Dabecca? 

'Dabecca' mixed with @singsingsing predicting a May due date, if she was a bit early, say... late April, her birthday could be lit ?

• Upvote 1

The name Destiny threw me way off last time. I said it as a joke guess because I thought it was so unlikely. And then they used it. So I have no idea what they will go with if they have a girl. I think Peter is pretty likely if they have a boy. My joke guess for a girl is Daisy Rebecca. But my fundie guess is Deborah Rebecca so they can call her Debecky ;) or DebReb.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

I think it'll be a super weird name if it's a girl, and probably Peter if it's a boy. Boys will get nice, normal names, girls will get "younike" names. 

• Upvote 7

Whoever runs duggar data is so sure cil is pregnant that even without a confirmation has put up on the page that cil and David are expecting number 5

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, NoJulius said:

How could Priscilla be pregnant when they haven't had a date night with onion rings? :think:

I bet they had a blooming onion on the down low. Since we all know what it means ;)

• Haha 18

I’m sorry if it has already been discussed but tori (bates) and Bobby whatever his name is are expecting a second son next year.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

41 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I’m sorry if it has already been discussed but tori (bates) and Bobby whatever his name is are expecting a second son next year.

Discussed on page 3.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Thank You 2

maddie brown brush has just posted that her daughter evie was born with FATCO syndrome she is missing some bones in her body she is missing three fingers and a toe and other fingers are fused together not sure if this is genetic or not but I do know you like to add medical notes about babies 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Sad 6
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

maddie brown brush has just posted that her daughter evie was born with FATCO syndrome she is missing some bones in her body she is missing three fingers and a toe and other fingers are fused together not sure if this is genetic or not but I do know you like to add medical notes about babies 

Yeah, I had just posted it over in the Sister Wives thread.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

According to this article, they were warned when they were trying to conceive that there could be problems with a baby. So I wonder if there is a genetic issue in one side or the other?  It says it's a genetic condition.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/10/sister-wives-maddie-brown-baby-daughter-fatco-diagnosis/

• Thank You 1

26 minutes ago, Briefly said:

According to this article, they were warned when they were trying to conceive that there could be problems with a baby. So I wonder if there is a genetic issue in one side or the other?  It says it's a genetic condition.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/10/sister-wives-maddie-brown-baby-daughter-fatco-diagnosis/

I am annoyed that radar mentions that they were warned but gives no more info. The condition is extremely rare so I doubt anyone else in the family has it. So is there another genetic condition that runs in their family? Are Kody and Janelle closely related? I know a lot of polygamous Mormons are known to marry into the same families over and over again. But the Browns have never said anything that leads me to believe they are related or have genetic disorders in their family. I hate when these online stories are vague about this kind of thing.

Ok I tried to find out if they are related and I only found this. Which says they are only related by marriage. 

74E73B3A-861A-4579-A18F-D86738ECA07D.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am annoyed that radar mentions that they were warned but gives no more info. The condition is extremely rare so I doubt anyone else in the family has it. So is there another genetic condition that runs in their family? Are Kody and Janelle closely related? I know a lot of polygamous Mormons are known to marry into the same families over and over again. But the Browns have never said anything that leads me to believe they are related or have genetic disorders in their family. I hate when these online stories are vague about this kind of thing.

Janelle was not raised polygamous. Kody and Christina are related in distant ways and Janelle and kody are related through marriage they are step siblings as jenalle's mom was kody's dads second wife. And mari and janelle were briefly in laws as Janelle's first husband was mari's older brother and I know way to much about this family. Maddie and caleb are also related through marriage kody's brother was married to Caleb's sister but I don't think there is any blood relation there

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Janelle was not raised polygamous. Kody and Christina are related in distant ways and Janelle and kody are related through marriage they are step siblings as jenalle's mom was kody's dads second wife. And mari and janelle were briefly in laws as Janelle's first husband was mari's older brother and I know way to much about this family. Maddie and caleb are also related through marriage kody's brother was married to Caleb's sister but I don't think there is any blood relation there

Mormons are well known for keeping extensive family trees. And I don’t think it’s unheard of for a Mormon couple to find out they are distant cousins. But distant cousins don’t usually have high rates of genetic diseases. It’s usually first and second cousins that marry over and over that have the genetic issues. But I suppose these two could have had genetic testing done before they got married. Just in case. 

• Upvote 5

I think it's worth noting that genetic does not necessarily mean hereditary.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

1 minute ago, TuringMachine said:

I think it's worth noting that genetic does not necessarily mean hereditary.

Whoops. You’re right.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mormons are well known for keeping extensive family trees. And I don’t think it’s unheard of for a Mormon couple to find out they are distant cousins. But distant cousins don’t usually have high rates of genetic diseases. It’s usually first and second cousins that marry over and over that have the genetic issues. But I suppose these two could have had genetic testing done before they got married. Just in case. 

I just read the people magazine article that radar got the info from and can not find any mention of them being told before they conceived. I actually think evie was a surprise and Axel  was healthy so I don't actually think they were expecting issues also Caleb's family is not polygamous or norman for that matter many of kody's siblings are not

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Ivycoveredtower said:

I just read the people magazine article that radar got the info from and can not find any mention of them being told before they conceived. I actually think evie was a surprise and Axel  was healthy so I don't actually think they were expecting issues also Caleb's family is not polygamous or norman for that matter many of kody's siblings are not

Yeah, I am wondering if Radar pulled that out of their ass.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic