IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

19 minutes ago, Apple_green said:

Did we have anything about Priscilla Waller expecting? Her birthday post for Phillip on instagram is quite interesting...

Oh wow, she does look pregnant, and not just "I've had 4 kids in 6 years so my stomach is always going to look like this". If she is, she's very early for her, given that she's consistently had about 2 years between babies. 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This has happened before. I feel bad because Priscilla is on the trim side but when she’s holding a baby on her hip, she has a little belly bump. It’s always there. It’s just her body shape. I’m not saying she’s not pregnant. She absolutely could be. But this has happened more than once. When she had a bump and people thought she was pregnant, and we later find out she wasn’t pregnant at the time. 

You very well could be right, but her stomach looks awfully hard for her not to be pregnant. I have quite the belly from my two babies, and it's definitely not firm like that. 

Time will tell, though, obviously. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Oh wow, she does look pregnant, and not just "I've had 4 kids in 6 years so my stomach is always going to look like this". If she is, she's very early for her, given that she's consistently had about 2 years between babies. 

You very well could be right, but her stomach looks awfully hard for her not to be pregnant. I have quite the belly from my two babies, and it's definitely not firm like that. 

Time will tell, though, obviously. 

I agree she does have a real bump there. It’s just always been so hard to tell with Pris since she’s usually got a bump. It would be interesting if she didn’t follow her pattern this time around.

Ok I looked again and her belly button has popped out. So I definitely think she is pregnant. Her belly button isn’t normally popped when not pregnant. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

That does look like Priscilla is pregnant again. I didn't realize that Rebecca died on Destiny's birthday. The death is tragic enough and now Destiny will always have that as a part of her birthday. Tragic all around.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 4

People are asking if she’s pregnant in the comments but David and Priscilla haven’t responded yet. My guess is that she’s 4 months pregnant and due in March.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, albireo said:

I believe she was born October 25, 1996, and he was born in the summer of 1991. They were married on July 15, 2014.

I have her birthday as October 24 and the wedding as July 12, but I don’t have any notes on where that information came from. It’s probably close enough that it doesn’t matter. 

I’ll also point out, she had a c-section with her second, Emmaline. Her third delivery, with Phillip was a v-bac but she had complications from having the flu. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

27 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I have her birthday as October 24 and the wedding as July 12, but I don’t have any notes on where that information came from. It’s probably close enough that it doesn’t matter. 

I’ll also point out, she had a c-section with her second, Emmaline. Her third delivery, with Phillip was a v-bac but she had complications from having the flu. 

Thanks, I'll make a note of the conflicting dates. 

Given she's had complications twice, I hope she slows down soon. The time between Emmaline and Phillip was her longest between babies, so at least she knew enough to take a little time to heal from that. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Given she's had complications twice, I hope she slows down soon. The time between Emmaline and Phillip was her longest between babies, so at least she knew enough to take a little time to heal from that. 

@Bethella the 24th is correct. When I get home I'll recheck their anniversary. Sorry for the confusion! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I’m not sure which picture is out there. I saw one on the thank you blog but I don’t think it looks clear one way or another. She may just have a pooch and I hate when people ask and maybe make people feel insecure about their bodies!

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1

Ashley Stewart Sparkman (Evan’s sister) lost her baby at 10 weeks, based on her sister Kaylin’s Instagram. I feel sad for them. 

I also feel so bad for Carlin. It must be really scary to be pregnant with your first baby and have your best friend and SIL miscarry. 

• Sad 16
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I’m not sure which picture is out there. I saw one on the thank you blog but I don’t think it looks clear one way or another. She may just have a pooch and I hate when people ask and maybe make people feel insecure about their bodies!

It’s a video on Instagram of Phillip’s 3rd birthday. You can see her belly button has popped out. She normally doesn’t have that happen when she’s not pregnant. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, anjulibai said:

@Bethella the wedding date of the 12th is also correct. I'll change my records. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ashley Stewart Sparkman (Evan’s sister) lost her baby at 10 weeks, based on her sister Kaylin’s Instagram. I feel sad for them. 

I also feel so bad for Carlin. It must be really scary to be pregnant with your first baby and have your best friend and SIL miscarry. 

Yeah I was just coming to mention Ashley. Carlin will probably always be on edge between joy's lost and the fact that she has that blood clotting disorder which leads her to miscarriage risk and early diliverys

• Upvote 5

Priscilla has had four kids so it wouldn’t be surprising if she showed early. She could be around 10 weeks, which would put her due in May. That would be early, but not crazy early.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Sue and Noel Radford  are having another baby, due on April 2020... The 22th (21th alive) for them...

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 8
  • WTF 8
  • Thank You 2

Given David and Priscilla's apparent "D" and "P" theme for their children, I'm guessing they'd use "Rebecca" as a middle name for a daughter.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

23 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Sue and Noel Radford  are having another baby, due on April 2020... The 22th (21th alive) for them...

That's such a coincidence - I checked their facebook page under an hour ago because it randomly popped into my head that they might be expecting another baby by now! The news wasn't up there yet so they clearly waited until I'd left their page before announcing , haha.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Given David and Priscilla's apparent "D" and "P" theme for their children, I'm guessing they'd use "Rebecca" as a middle name for a daughter.

If it's a girl we might find out if they are doing girls D names and boys P names, or just alternating P and D names. 

29 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Holy crap and she's 44! I hope it goes well.

• Upvote 10

I really thought Sue meant it when she said they were done after the last one. Plus they had such a perfect number of living children. If she isn’t going to stop until menopause, she could have 22 living kids. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Well crap - and I just deleted her spreadsheet... (by accident - but thought it wouldnt matter as they were probably done anyway ?)

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really thought Sue meant it when she said they were done after the last one. Plus they had such a perfect number of living children. If she isn’t going to stop until menopause, she could have 22 living kids. 

Sue's dad and Noel's mum died this year, I wonder if that has made them reconsider having an other child. 

• Upvote 6

I recently rewatched the documentary on the Radfords that covered the time they lost Alfie. They said then that they wouldn’t have any more... and of course since then they’ve had Hallie, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie, and now this one. I honestly don’t believe them anymore when they say they won’t have more! Although there won’t be very many more as she’s 44. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s a video on Instagram of Phillip’s 3rd birthday. You can see her belly button has popped out. She normally doesn’t have that happen when she’s not pregnant. 

She's also not carrying around a child during the video as she moves from beside the child by Phillip (I'm not up with the Waller kids by sight- the Shraders and Duggars keep me busy enough!) to light the candles. I'm pretty trim, have had one stillborn child, but when I carry weight it is in my belly and my abs are not something I ever pay attention to these days and while I can look pregnant in photos depending on my body position, posture at the time, and clothes...I usually not have a consistent bump in somewhat tight clothing while moving my body and changing posture.

I get Priscilla and David not announcing quickly though. While they no doubt see this child as a gift (I pray they do), it is hard to reconcile true joy in the midst of overwhelming grief.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic