IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

22 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ruth Wissmann Bourlier gave birth on Nov 28th to her third baby in three years; another boy and his name is Judah Loren. She was 37 weeks pg. 

She’s trying to make up for lost time since she got married in her 30s.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

They going for a J theme?

Their oldest is Lee James. If they have a J theme, it’s a theme that can be first or middle J name.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:14 AM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

George Oliver Pomeroy was born yesterday, according to Chelsea's Instagram. What do you want to bet they planned for the initials GOP?

OF COURSE I WAS OVERSEAS WHEN SHE HAD THE BABY

anyway LLP is here y'all and if you look at her insta she didn't post a single picture until all 5 children could wear coordinating outfits. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1

Lauren (Hope) Berkompas or however it's spelled is pregnant and due in July....which seems very early to announce. Her son and husband have brittle bone disease so I expected them to be done. 

• Thank You 2

Gabriel and Bethany Hudelson recently had their 3rd, Mayflower Joy. I don't know if many people here keep up with them, but Mayflower is quite the name.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Gabriel and Bethany Hudelson recently had their 3rd, Mayflower Joy. I don't know if many people here keep up with them, but Mayflower is quite the name.

The only discussion I found on their family is the thread you started in September. 

Of course they won't slow down. They need more strapping sons for their 3 eldest daughters to take care of and fawn over. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

From facebook stalking Meredith and Stephen Hammer's pages it seems that Meredith is pregnant with baby no 6. (no sure if this has been picked up elsewhere). 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Grace Pennington Fay had a girl named April Ruby Fay. She didn’t say exactly what day she was born but it could have been today. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Alyssa and Sam Morton are having a boy at the end of February 

It was a weird reveal.

right?? or just me ;)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

It was a weird reveal.

right?? or just me ;)

Nah. It's COMPLETELY normal to host a nighttime outdoor baby shower in fucking November, and "reveal" the gender by spraying a bunch of pink silly string at the (unlit) ground, occasionally blasting bystander kids in the process. Then, as soon as someone happens to decipher the color of the gloop on the ground by the light of the cell phone flashlight, and starts saying "gurl? ITSA GIRL, YALL", you pop the novelty balloon full of blue confetti (also in the dark, so nobody notices that either). 

Then, and only then, you detonate a bunch of gold fireworks several hundred feet away. Your friends and family, surrounded by a profusion of silly string, glitter, confetti, and MAGA hats, squint with uncertainty into the sudden brilliance of the night sky. Right on cue, one of your slightly intoxicated friends starts bellowing "NAW YALL ITSA BOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!", as previously arranged since it would be pretty much impossible for anyone to figure out what was going on otherwise.

Why, do you do it differently? 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 34
  • Love 3

That sounds as if they used all the residual products from every prior party attended - at once.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

So is this number 3 for Darby Sproul Stouffer, with an April or May due date?

Darby Stouffer's #3?.png

Yep, sounds like #3. 

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Nah. It's COMPLETELY normal to host a nighttime outdoor baby shower in fucking November, and "reveal" the gender by spraying a bunch of pink silly string at the (unlit) ground, occasionally blasting bystander kids in the process. Then, as soon as someone happens to decipher the color of the gloop on the ground by the light of the cell phone flashlight, and starts saying "gurl? ITSA GIRL, YALL", you pop the novelty balloon full of blue confetti (also in the dark, so nobody notices that either). 

Then, and only then, you detonate a bunch of gold fireworks several hundred feet away. Your friends and family, surrounded by a profusion of silly string, glitter, confetti, and MAGA hats, squint with uncertainty into the sudden brilliance of the night sky. Right on cue, one of your slightly intoxicated friends starts bellowing "NAW YALL ITSA BOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!", as previously arranged since it would be pretty much impossible for anyone to figure out what was going on otherwise.

Why, do you do it differently? 

That entire shit show was done solely because her fetus has a penis. They didn't do a single reveal for their girls - at least not publicly, thus not a fireworks filled extravaganza - because they're merely girls. It's the BOY, number FOUR, who is deserving of fireworks and partying. The BOY, ya'll. A manly man Morton to be worshipped by his older sisters and extended family and parents for having the great, desired, most important Y chromosome.

I will at least say this. They make no secret of their patriarchy. They're honest about it, I guess. 

It also answers the question of why the Campana's were there for Thanksgiving. Not for a match up, not just because they're like minded patriarchial asshats, but because the families now have shared perfection coming and that is worthy of the biggest celebration of all time. 

Poor Kennedy is having her third girl. She commented that Alyssa beat them to the blue zone. In normal worlds, that's just a random remark, but in Morton-ville, you know there is a real effort to get to that zone. But, take heart, Kennedy, Alyssa had three girls before the king's conception, so you can still catch up. And, no doubt you'll keep working on it. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 17
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

With both Alyssa and Kennedy having 3 girls first it's guaranteed that forthcoming boys will have a trio of sister moms to take care of them. At least it's not just one sister mom?? I guess that they can share the work then. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

Ben and Lauren Berkmopas are having their second, due in July.

Yeah, @lexiloumarie posted it yesterday.

• Upvote 2

Clara Nolkamper gave birth to #11 yesterday. She didn’t say the name or sex but said it’s coming soon. I don’t remember when her last baby was born but I’m pretty sure they’re Irish twins, with a miscarriage in between. 

Edit: her last was born December 10th or 11th last year

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

On 11/30/2019 at 2:52 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

What are the names of their other children? 

5 hours ago, Sister Mozz said:

What are the names of their other children? 

Jael Bethany and Triumph Gabriel 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic