IGNORED

Lori Alexander 72: Lori Quit Church?

Here is another sickening comment from "Jim Drethus" that Lori approved without reading it (because penis, I guess) which, before I realised he was a troll, is quite disturbing:

"Jim Drethus says:

September 20, 2019 at 1:43 pm

My wife and I are a big proponent of this concept. We think that it is healthy that we teach our children the natural beauty of sex within a committed, Godly marriage. Now that our daughters are grown and married themselves they are teaching their kids the same way. We truly are blessed to see the fruit of our seed multiplying and keeping to the straight and narrow."

That is from the "Co-Sleeping destroyed his marriage" post.

Either Lori didn't read the comment before approving it (because penis) or she thinks it's fantastic for kids to witness their parents sexual activities. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

ccording to this "Jim Drethus" is not a real person but someone trolling Lori

This is really good to know, and it's actually hysterical that she published his second comment where he admits it and uses foul language..  Just goes to show you how much she pays attention, especially when it comes from a man....It gets a fast pass.

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, Curious said:

Lori tweeted today about people not knowing what "train" means biblically.   I retweeted with a response early this morning and it was bothering me all day while I was on bed rest.   This is my response when I woke up.   It's 5 tweets long so you will need to click to see the whole thing.

OT, but I see Devin Nunes’s Cow follows FreeJinger Official. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

Just now, smittykins said:

OT, but I see Devin Nunes’s Cow follows FreeJinger Official. ?

I may or may not have told my husband I can die happy now when that happened ;)

• Haha 14

8 hours ago, KDA said:

Here is another sickening comment from "Jim Drethus" that Lori approved without reading it (because penis, I guess) which, before I realised he was a troll, is quite disturbing:

"Jim Drethus says:

September 20, 2019 at 1:43 pm

My wife and I are a big proponent of this concept. We think that it is healthy that we teach our children the natural beauty of sex within a committed, Godly marriage. Now that our daughters are grown and married themselves they are teaching their kids the same way. We truly are blessed to see the fruit of our seed multiplying and keeping to the straight and narrow."

That is from the "Co-Sleeping destroyed his marriage" post.

Either Lori didn't read the comment before approving it (because penis) or she thinks it's fantastic for kids to witness their parents sexual activities. 

Actually, she does think that. See her infamous vacation sex post where she declares that having sex in the same hotel room as your children is not only okay but necessary as men should never have to go without. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 3

Ironic comment of the day (from the Do I make working mothers feel bad?  YES LORI YOU DO!!)

Anyway, her lack of introspection is apparent:

LORI: "Yes, we are all responsible for our own reactions to others instead of playing the victim as many do in our culture."

That whole post is her playing victim once again. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

51 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

I can’t ever decide what she lacks most: reading comprehension, empathy, or self-awareness.

All of them in equal proportions. 

Edited by Chocolate Lover
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

This afternoon, Lori tells us that feminism has taught women to despise God's will for them.

Feminism teaches women to be immodest, indiscreet, promiscuous (as men can be), leave their homes, be in the workforce, be independent (they don't need a man), and children must be prevented - EVERYTHING against God's will for them.

(Is it just me, or is she insinuating it's okay for men to be promiscuous?)

And Kimberly's comment:

My brother told me that he just learned that heterosexual feminists will come together in mid-life to form a lesbian relationship, just to have someone in their because men don't want anything to do with them. The craziest ones will even marry their cat.

Perhaps a good reason to not always listen to one's brother? ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Loveday said:

(Is it just me, or is she insinuating it's okay for men to be promiscuous?)

It's not just you, I thought the same thing.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Actually, she does think that. See her infamous vacation sex post where she declares that having sex in the same hotel room as your children is not only okay but necessary as men should never have to go without. 

You are absolutely correct. I swore I took a picture and posted that section of the book here on FJ but I can't find it for the life of me! 

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic