IGNORED

Lori Alexander 72: Lori Quit Church?

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

Now she is retweeting this repugnant POS.  Can you see her manically finding these tweets and rubbing her hands saying, see how they like this one, evil whores that they are.

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 12.07.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 12.08.49 PM.png

So what is he proposing?  Women should find a way not to age?  He is a dick of the highest order.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 9

From Wikipedia

Stefan Basil Molyneux (/stəˈfæn ˈmɒlɪnjuː/; born September 24, 1966) is a far  right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist.[9][10][11][12] Tom Clements in The Independent described Molyneux as having "a perverse fixation on race and IQ."[13]

The Freedomain internet community which Molyneux leads has been described as a cult and Molyneux has been described as a cult leader, using cult indoctrination techniques on his followers.[12][14][15][16][17]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Lori posted his tweets.  Tells you exactly who she is.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 10

24 minutes ago, Liza said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Lori posted his tweets.  Tells you exactly who she is.  

Yes. Exactly. Why would she post that, if not to stir the pot? 

6 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

One can respectfully disagree on the position of women in ministry (although I've read lots of well researched commentaries that support women in ministry so I have no problem with that).  What galled me most was the justification of "laughing and mocking" of Beth Moore.

John MacArthur and that mocking radio man Todd Friel behaved disgracefully.  Todd Friel's "ministry" is built upon mockery and sarcasm. I have no problem with sarcasm, but not when it's used in the name of Jesus to mock fellow believers.  In many ways he's very much like Lori, rubbing his hands with glee at the sight of a juicy controversy to sink his teeth into. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

I was browsing Apple News and came across this article about “tradwives”. Guess who I thought of... it even mentions “The Transformed Wife” but only as a blog that talks about this kind of thing, doesn’t mention Lori’s name.

*gag*

https://apple.news/AcZwsTJZoSyeitSs39q6JfQ

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Thank You 5

Retweeting?!? Lori has learned a new trick. Good for her.

douche.JPG.9b96c66f88e21cb2eaea0a461eccc0d0.JPG

Men in their 50s are bald/balding, grey, overweight, diabetic, hypertensive, and/or have hyperlipidemia. They are not wealthy unless by slim chance they have avoided divorce/the mortgage crisis/the recession/and the stock market crashes. Plus, I just heard in an ad that 50% of men in their 50s have ED.

The wealthy, healthy, virile 50-something male is a fantasy.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

29 minutes ago, Florita said:

Men in their 50s are bald/balding, grey, overweight, diabetic, hypertensive, and/or have hyperlipidemia. They are not wealthy unless by slim chance they have avoided divorce/the mortgage crisis/the recession/and the stock market crashes. Plus, I just heard in an ad that 50% of men in their 50s have ED.

Well overweight, diabetic & hypertensive all cause ED so if any man has 1 of those they are highly likely to develop ED. If they have all 3 (which all 3 often go together) they are most certainly going to have ED. 

So yup, not shocked that 50% over 50 have ED.

Edited by quiversR4hunting
finished thought
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

What a douchecanoe. I don't know of anyone who "feels the need" for a "what if we get divorced" career. A "I enjoy working" career, sure. Probably plenty of "what if he gets hit by a bus" careers, as well. Or a "what if he gets sick" career. Being totally dependent on one person to keep an entire family afloat is both risky and a privilege - AND is a completely modern construct.

Lori herself, of course, went to college and began a career as a teacher, which continued until she sabotaged her birth control to get Ken to allow her to sit at home, instead. Lori was very lucky that Ken makes good money, so they could afford a housekeeper, a nanny, and the classes and activities her kids wanted to do. I imagine Lori's main money-related annoyance was either having to ask Ken before making big expenditures, or along the lines of "Alyssa! Pointe shoes are expensive, and you've worn out another pair already?" Most of Lori's followers? They're more worried about affording groceries, and organic isn't even a consideration - it's a splurge to get name brand rather than store brand, for many of them.

Lori encourages women to be leeches because she's a total leech (and also I think she enjoys seeing other people suffer). I think many of her male followers want women to be dependent on men because it gives them control of women, and shores up their frail masculinity. They find independent women frightening, and would prefer women be stupid and dependent to make them feel more "manly."

I can't stand that asswipe Stefan. Lori's fangirls have said similar things on Facebook. I remember an incident on Facebook a few years ago where a woman talked about how her husband left her. They had been married 17 years and she was a SAHM.  She had very little work experience and no job skills. She mentioned struggling to support herself and the kids. One of Lori's fangirls replied to her with something like  "Well, I don't have to worry about that because my husband will never divorce me."  One reply to that fangirl was something like "Your husband is mortal".  I've known people who are supportive of SAHMs, but they do believe that women should have backup plans in case shit happens in life whether it be divorce, illness, disability, or death. 

• Upvote 18

I'm also a little bemused by the presumptions in that post:

1) that all women are actively looking for a man, and that they are looking for a man in the same age range as them. (Disproven by common sense, and also the fact that "cougar" had to be invented as a term for women who do the same thing many men have done as a matter of course since the beginning of time.)

2) that being "barren" is always a negative for every woman, especially a woman in her 40's.

3)  that somehow, women will still be paying off their student loans in their 40's and 50's, while men won't. 

4) that ALL men are going to be wealthy and healthy and able to have children in their 40's and 50's. This is the place for "not all men".

5) I'm going to quit counting, because this whole post is a crock of crapola from a bottom-of-the-barrel slimeball, and only applies to a very tiny fraction of people - men or women.

Also - this guy is obsessed with race and IQ? I think he's actively sucking IQ points away from his followers by putting his stupid drivel out into the world. Not entirely unlike how Lori is actively pushing people away from Christianity. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5

How many men in their late 40s/50s even want kids? I'm going to bet that they're in the minority. I mean there's George Clooney... but how many men are George Clooney? By that age, most men have either raised kids or just don't want them.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

12 minutes ago, KDA said:

How many men in their late 40s/50s even want kids? I'm going to bet that they're in the minority. I mean there's George Clooney... but how many men are George Clooney? By that age, most men have either raised kids or just don't want them.

That's what I'm counting on!  I don't know if I want to start dating again until I'm out of my 40's, but even if I met someone right now I am definitely not having children.  Dudes will have to look elsewhere if they want to spawn!

• Upvote 13

What on Earth does he mean by “don’t end up like that”? Should women all kill themselves before their 40th birthday...? 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Florita said:

Retweeting?!? Lori has learned a new trick. Good for her.

douche.JPG.9b96c66f88e21cb2eaea0a461eccc0d0.JPG

I was just going to say that, Mr Molyneux really shouldn't worry too much about anyone pursuing him.  He's hideous.  :D

Oh, and I never had any student loans...paid for my own post secondary education by *gasp* WORKING!

Edited by saintmom
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Ok so I know this was quite a few pages back but I had my own go at Jillerizing Lori.

be afraid, be very afraid. 

Spoiler

45970E9D-48AD-41B4-9E17-FC83AEA78AA6.jpeg.3c74e3d25f5c20d84d8287ec965ddfc0.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 32
  • Love 1

Ah it’s the same old rhetoric that women magically become completely undesirable once they’re over 30 or before that. The incels seem to believe any woman past 18 is completely worthless. “How dare women have sexual power?! How dare they have sex?! We totally want them to have sex with us but when they do we call them sluts.” And what is he even on about? Should I as a 27 year be worried that old guy can still get it up? ( sometimes) Like why do I care? Why would I care as a 50 year old woman?  And any guy my age will most likely still be paying off debt too because that’s how the world is. 

What he’s really saying is that guys have the ability to go around having sex with women, get them pregnant, and then be absentee fathers because really it was about the sex and not a relationship. And they can do this until they die. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

What he’s really saying is that guys have the ability to go around having sex with women, get them pregnant, and then be absentee fathers because really it was about the sex and not a relationship. And they can do this until they die. 

Yep. And those same men will slam single mothers and begrudge them welfare to raise the children fathered by these useless men with commitment issues.

Does anyone else see the resemblance between the above photo of Lori and Peggy out of Married with Children?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 5

Not only has Emily posted a couple of articles about public school (and mentioned her intentions to send her own children there), she has now posted an article condemning John MacArthur's treatment of Beth Moore.  

I bet Queen Lori is livid!

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

Ok so I know this was quite a few pages back but I had my own go at Jillerizing Lori.

be afraid, be very afraid. 

Reveal hidden contents

45970E9D-48AD-41B4-9E17-FC83AEA78AA6.jpeg.3c74e3d25f5c20d84d8287ec965ddfc0.jpeg

OH. MY. GEEYYAAWWWDD!  That is the best. 

Well done!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, KDA said:

I would agree. Weirdly we have had a few single male friends in their lates 40s and early 50s find their loves and get married in the past couple of years. With the exception of one, none want children.

Our one friend, who is 49, married a woman in her early 30s. They had discussed children before marriage and agreed that after their first year they'd revisit the issue again because, while they were open to a child, they weren't sure. This is their 2nd year of marriage and their baby will arrive in March. They are active, healthy, loving people and will make amazing parents. 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Not only has Emily posted a couple of articles about public school (and mentioned her intentions to send her own children there), she has now posted an article condemning John MacArthur's treatment of Beth Moore.  

Emily praised Lori and Lori's book when she was just married and was still praising her mother-in-law when her daugther was a baby. I don't think she would have praised the book publicy if she didn't agree with the content. Alyssa (who is much more fundie and submissive than she seems if you just look at her pictures) has never endorsed the book!

I wonder if Emily and Stephen have somehow changed (AKA lightened) their beliefs. 

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, Koala said:

A bit OT, possibly, but allow me to share because, well, the irony..... this man is Todd Friel, the guy who threw out the two words "Beth Moore" during the word association game. The date of the video is October 12th, and he's agreeing with Ellen DeGeneres' statement that we should be kind to everyone, whether we agree with them or not. Then he goes on to say that we should really consider how we treat each other within the church.

Ellen's statement: 4:50 

Todd's thoughts regarding unkindness in the church: 6:30 

Todd Friel agrees with Ellen DeGeneres

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

Is TGWS down? I haven’t been anywhere but here much and there were some posts I wanted to go back and read but it says no data available on the page. I can still see a few posts. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Is TGWS down? I haven’t been anywhere but here much and there were some posts I wanted to go back and read but it says no data available on the page. I can still see a few posts. 

I think Facebook took down a bunch of pages that violated TOS. Beccys blog, Girl Defined and the Nauglers pages are also gone. 

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

I think Facebook took down a bunch of pages that violated TOS. Beccys blog, Girl Defined and the Nauglers pages are also gone. 

Interesting. I can pull it up on my computer but not through the app. I also can’t pull up Lori’s page in the app, but it’s showing on the computer. 

ETA- it must be an app thing. I also can’t pull up my kids’ school pages. 

Edited by Frog99
Added additional sentence
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Frog99 said:

Interesting. I can pull it up on my computer but not through the app. I also can’t pull up Lori’s page in the app, but it’s showing on the computer. 

It's probably saved in the browser.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic