IGNORED

Lori Alexander 72: Lori Quit Church?

5 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Today,  Lori pays homage to this woman on twitter. Lori says she has "no idea if she's a Christian or not" but then uses random scriptures taken out of context and puts them next to every one of her points.  

Oh!  And look,  the post is GONE from Lori's blog literally AS I'M TYPING THIS! 

Amazing. 

I was going to suggest that Lori look into what else this woman believes before she turns her leg humpers onto resisting domestic abuse...but it's too late.  

D93DA8E5-D40C-485F-82C1-0D89EE56AC10.png

Funny that this comes up because I just reported this woman for saying a ton of really sick stuff. I’m still not sure if it’s a parody account though. 

553F6D87-1570-47A9-8081-606BAD090CC0.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 2

Has anyone else noticed that many of Lori recent FB doodles are recycled? In some cases it looks as if she recopied the doodle in different color ink to make it look new. Today's doodle for example

Someone tell me I'm not imagining this.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

On 10/17/2019 at 10:57 AM, usmcmom said:

Lori has the best yard, everybody!  Really it’s the best*. The neighborhood kids are completely ruining it, but it’s  okay. Really. Cause she loves kids. God told her she does. 

Or as Trump would say: It’s the best yard. It’s perfect. Huge. The yardiest yard. So good for playing. Neighbors are jealoous. Bigly jealous. Tremendous. 

10C163D3-C850-4D0C-9B2C-6EFEACB2F920.jpeg

That’s not kids, that’s the dog.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

I don’t get it. Lori is sharing a post by a woman who gives “unbiblical and despicable advice,” and telling others not to post any of this woman’s advice on her thread. She recently held Kanye West up as a godly example. These people are evidently worthy of her praise because they said ONE THING she agrees with. 

Yet she holds such disdain for Beth Moore, Lysa Terkeurst, and Rachel Held Evans when they write/wrote of a journey with God nearly every day. She just recently, on Twitter, bashed Jesus Calling once again. 

How can @Ken not see how foolish this looks?  How can he sit back and allow her to be so publicly hateful and...well...STUPID? I also can’t comprehend how her kids allow her to care for their young children. I am beginning to think they are all just as bad as their mother.  

It is all just so ugly yet fascinating. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7

I can visualize the family in the kitchen, hanging out and having a good time while she's holed up in her office banging away on her social media sites.  I think they are an example of you can love someone but not like them.  She's frankly not likeable, at least her public persona is totally unlikeable.

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

I can visualize the family in the kitchen, hanging out and having a good time while she's holed up in her office banging away on her social media sites.  I think they are an example of you can love someone but not like them.  She's frankly not likeable, at least her public persona is totally unlikeable.

I have wondered if this situation with her kids. I also suspect that at least one of her kids wishes that Lori didn't have an online blogging presence. 

• Upvote 12

20 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Has anyone else noticed that many of Lori recent FB doodles are recycled? In some cases it looks as if she recopied the doodle in different color ink to make it look new. Today's doodle for example

Someone tell me I'm not imagining this.

Yeah, I think she used that doodle about going to "Bible study and doing volunteer work, but not loving your husband before." I think she recycles doodles and certain posts when someone in her family, neighborhood, or former church does something that she doesn't agree with or like. 

• Upvote 11

I’m sure she has folders for each different subject on her computer so she can be like “oh I want to post about thongs again today....let’s see...*clicks on file titled thongs*”. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Oh, good mother of mercy.

Another doodle today about wimminz cain't preach.

It's funny, because the way she's written it (with her ungodly horrid punctuation), it almost looks like she wrote:

John MacArthur, GO HOME!

Wherefore, I do concur. John MacArthur SHOULD GO HOME and never step foot in a pulpit again until he has a Saul-to-Paul conversion to actual Christianity.

But that's not what Lori meant.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Is there more men than women commenting on Lori's blog these days? Not the same ones that were there when I was a follower, but new ones. And even more misogynistic, if that's possible.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, KDA said:

Is there more men than women commenting on Lori's blog these days? Not the same ones that were there when I was a follower, but new ones. And even more misogynistic, if that's possible.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I’m not sure if the men outnumber the women but there sure are a lot of men. I started counting comments from men on one of her posts recently but got sidetracked. It is hard to tell by the name, sometimes, because of shared accounts. At first glance it is hard to tell if the husband or wife is commenting. 

All of her male commenters just negate her “I ONLY TEACH WOMEN!!” nonsense and it baffles me how her followers can’t see how hypocritical  she is. Also, why are these men hanging out on a woman’s blog and Facebook page?  It’s creepy to me. 

I think Lori writes with her male fans in mind and tries to be more outrageous to please them. Her need for validation from them should have Ken asking questions, but he is either too dumb to notice or relieved to have her occupied with her little online “ministry.”

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

7 Tweets today.  She's all over the map -- women preachers, eating too much, gays, sex, Hallmark movies and feminism, as well as a pinning of the idiotic flowchart.  Lori, get a life.  Spend the day with your grandchildren that you claim to love so much.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I just got back from a women's retreat and it wasn't too bad. I didn't even let Lori occupy my mind. When I got home, I did think about how Lori and her minions are missing out on something greater. She has nearly 100K likes on Facebook, but that doesn't compare to 300 women worshiping together as one. There were wives, mothers, young adults, older adults, and (gasp) pastors. Our speaker was PASTOR Laurie Hoyt. She was funny and vulnerable while preaching the Word. The central message is how God sees us in the midst of everything and how much we are loved by Him. 

There was no talk about pleasing our husbands, having a frillion children, and being "keepers of the home." 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 9

@ColeJo if Laurie Hoyt didn't preach on submission and loving your husband she was just tickling your ears! ?

Seriously though, I've been to over night retreats and day-long quiet days at my church and I look forward to them every year.  I come home refreshed, and I can't imagine how a refreshed wife and mom is a bad thing.  But, leave it to Lori to think it is.

• Upvote 12

18 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

It's funny, because the way she's written it (with her ungodly horrid punctuation), it almost looks like she wrote:

John MacArthur, GO HOME!

apparently there is a whole controversy about John MacAuthur and Todd Friel actually mocking women, etc at the recent conference that was held.   I follow Tim Fall (I love that guy) and he has called them out and was banned. 

Oh...on in one of her comments on FB she promised a post from @Ken today about "some things that need to be said."  Can't wait! 

PS:  The post is up...3,310 words not counting the Bible verse on the end.  Could have been said in about 25. Basically, we are saved by grace and not works.  He rails against rules and legalism, which is ironic because that is what he wife is all about. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

PS:  The post is up...3,310 words not counting the Bible verse on the end.  Could have been said in about 25. Basically, we are saved by grace and not works.  He rails against rules and legalism, which is ironic because that is what he wife is all about. 

Translation of Ken's Wall O' Crap:  'Don't do OT legalism, we don't like it.  But totally obey our brand of legalism, because it's our brand, and Paul's words can be used to support it.  And Lori doesn't have to do things like helping the poor or taking care of those in need, even though the Bible says women should do them, because she doesn't want to, and she would make my life hell if I tried to make her.' 

Ken also says 'You will not put us back under laws that God did not ask the Church to follow in the New Testament.'  And I'd say to him, you will not put us back under the laws of a god that you can't even prove exists, much less show evidence that your ways are his.  Until you can do both, women have every right to ignore you and your self-righteous, do as I say, not as I do, wife.  We will not go quietly into the slavery you and Lori advocate.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 6

Well that post was fun.  The commenters are bashing Catholics, Jews, other Christians. And each other.  Lori is debating with menz (!!!!??)

tell me again how this is all “teaching Bibical womanhood?” 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Oh, good mother of mercy.

Another doodle today about wimminz cain't preach.

John MacArthur, GO HOME!

Wherefore, I do concur. John MacArthur SHOULD GO HOME and never step foot in a pulpit again until he has a Saul-to-Paul conversion to actual Christianity.

There’s. video out of MacArthur attacking women who preach and he tells Beth Moore ( she’s not present of course) to “go home”. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

@ColeJo if Laurie Hoyt didn't preach on submission and loving your husband she was just tickling your ears! ?

The New Testament reading yesterday at my Episcopal church was from 2 Timothy, which references “itching ears.”  I immediately thought of Lori.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

John Mac Arthur, Calvinist (God knew in advance who would burn & Calvinists are the elite, the saved ones).   Doesn't get more exclusionary than that.   

It seems that all the people that Lori likes are unsavory in some way I dislike her because she purposefully attacks women on a daily basis and has no compassion or empathy.  There are women out there who buy what she preaches and it is not in their best interests. 

Lori is abusive:  verbally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.  And yet she thinks she is Godly.  She is completely out of touch with all that is good.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Lori, that’s not the reason you’ve been in Facebook jail. But go on believing that. ?

Spoiler

D7BA67F6-FC86-45E0-AF41-076C32AE1D00.jpeg

Edited by louisa05
  • Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Lori, that’s not the reason you’ve been in Facebook jail. But go on believing that

So what was the reason?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Liza said:

So what was the reason?

Because she's a judgy, racist, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-freedom of any kind bitch who 'teaches' harm to women is my guess.  

I'm assuming someone reported some of her more dangerous crap, and FB actually saw the light for once.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

35 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Because she's a judgy, racist, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-freedom of any kind bitch who 'teaches' harm to women is my guess.  

I'm assuming someone reported some of her more dangerous crap, and FB actually saw the light for once.  

I swear I responded to that question, but it disappeared into the internet. 

I know she's been reported for condoning domestic violence and ignoring or demeaning people who are suicidal and other equally heinous things. She was not banned for saying women can't speak in church which is what she's claiming there. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

There’s. video out of MacArthur attacking women who preach and he tells Beth Moore ( she’s not present of course) to “go home”. 

Julie Anne posted about it a few days ago on Spiritual Sounding Board, and included the video clip. I think the video is also on YouTube. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic