IGNORED

Lori Alexander 72: Lori Quit Church?

21 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I think we've talked about this in the past and the consensus was that Lori probably does not attend a local congregation on a regular basis.  Lori is so judgmental that no local church could possibly live up to her standards.  @Koala, you've been around for a while.  Do you remember that discussion?

The local housekeeper gossip is that Lori quit attending some time ago.  Her opinions were not valued at yet another congregation.  Neighbors speculate that they occasionally attend one of two churches.  

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Neighbors speculate that they occasionally attend one of two churches. 

She refers to her neighbors once and awhile.   I wonder if they know her awfulness.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I think at least one neighbor and from that one might guess others found Lori's blog and knows the crazy.   

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

My husband knows well not to wake me up when I'm sleeping, unless it's absolutely necessary.  Sleep is a human need that Lori herself has made sure she takes very good care of.  Maybe Ken should start walking in to her room in the middle of the night and blessing her. Yep. And don't tell me that you need your sleep because of some excuse or another

I love that you mention the need of sleep.  The very definition of a "need" is something that is necessary.  A person becomes ill and mentally unstable after excessive hours of sleep deprivation...no one becomes ill from lack of sex.  Sleep is one of four vital necessities to life:  food, water, shelter, sleep.  Sex is not a need.  Is it nice to have? Of course it is.  Does it make for a good relationship?  Generally, yes.  I still have to wonder about situations with paraplegics or folks who do not have the ability to have intercourse.  I can only assume they expect that person to perform in other methods.  Or would the men get a lifetime pass at on outside source?  

• Upvote 12

There may have been a time or two or three where one of us sort of woke the other one up for some midnight horizontal bop action...We were younger then...and didn't cherish sleep nearly as much. Definitely was fun though :) It was definitely a mutual thing though. 

BUT...if homeboy had woke me up with his pecker at attention demanding I take care of it I don't think I need to write out what I'd say, y'all know me well enough by now. There may or may not be bloodshed involved. 

We both enjoyed napping...that was a regular weekend activity for us back in the day...Sometimes separately, sometimes we'd go upstairs to bed. Sometimes well, those pesky hormones would get rolling and the nap was AFTER. 

As I've said before, Lori and her little friends wouldn't know a decent sex life if it bit them in the coochie. They wouldn't know a good marriage if it bit them in the ass and they wouldn't know Jesus if He stood right in front of them. 

I can't imagine having to live life like them. I said something to Mr, Xtian once about being a "submissive wife". He may have laughed so hard he stopped breathing. He said he'd wonder what the hell was WRONG with me...or which aliens took his real wife and left the stepford wife...he was utterly confident they'd return the real wife because she'd be such an amazing, mouthy bitch, she was lucky if they didn't just throw her out an airlock. 

Yes, I still have Mr. Xtian stories...there are thousands to tell. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 34

I think it was in a post of @hollyfeller's, but I was reminded of this bit from The Golden Girls:  

Blanche, Dorothy and Rose are sitting at the kitchen table discussing their first sexual experiences.  Blanche says that hers was out under the magnolias on a balmy spring evening with Billy or Bobby.  She an't remember who it was exactly and goes on to say that she thinks they they mature earlier in the South maybe due to the heat.  Dorothy says that her first time was over before she knew it and wasn't completely sure that it had until 9 months later when the baby arrived.  Rose said that her first time was her wedding night with Charlie.  She said that it was nice, but it was years before she knew that it could be so good that your eyes went back in your head.

I wish I could find this clip but I'd be on YouTube all afternoon looking for it.  

@feministxtian, I love hearing your stories about Mr Xtian.  I found with Katherine and my parents it does help to share stories of your loved one.  :hug:

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

I think at least one neighbor and from that one might guess others found Lori's blog and knows the crazy.   

Thanks @Coconut Flan remind me...do you live near them? 

• Upvote 5

Lori reminds us today on her blog that we should be known for living in moderation and avoid excesses. Yet she lives with Ken in a 6 bedroom house. And owns a half-million dollar "cabin" that is only occupied 3 months out of the year. And buys $14/pound butter and $10/pound peaches and a refrigerator full of supplements. And did they ever sell the extra Mercedes?

The complete lack of self-awareness!!! :5624797b0697e_headbash:

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 8

Closer than makes me happy, but not on the same street.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 7

3 minutes ago, Florita said:

And did they ever sell the extra Mercedes?

The gold one Lori's parents originally bought for Alyessa which Lori took from her when she left?

The gold one her sons drove and then Lori did?

Oh yes, Lori sold that under President Obama's plan to get older cars off the road. And guess who pocketed the $6k?

Lori!

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

It is very sad that I have to go to Poopistan to get a palate cleanse from the Godly Mentor because she sceeves me out worse than they do.  

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

The gold one Lori's parents originally bought for Alyessa which Lori took from her when she left?

The gold one her sons drove and then Lori did?

Oh yes, Lori sold that under President Obama's plan to get older cars off the road. And guess who pocketed the $6k?

Lori!

Wait, what? $6000?? I thought you could only get around $3500 for an old  car under that plan. We traded in an old--very old, like 1980s--luxury car (not in the same league as a Mercedes, but an American luxury  car belonging to my in-laws; they gave it to us to trade in to help with buying a new car for my daughter), and the maximum was $3500. How on earth did Lori get so much for her old Mercedes? :ETONNER: Is she just extra-blessed or something?

• Upvote 6

If she got 6k for her car, they traded it in not under the Cash for Clunkers. 

I worked at a dealership during that plan and she would have had to buy a new car at the same time she was getting rid of the old one.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

Lori Alexander responds to a woman who lost a baby to an ectopic pregnancy:  "that isn't considered an abortion, Lynn. The baby could not survive in the Fallopian tube. An abortion is the murdering of a viable embryo/baby in a woman's womb. But mothers definitely grieve and are depressed after losing their babies to and ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage but these don't lead to mental health problems since these women didn't willingly have their unborn babies murdered."

There it is. The more words a person allows to slip out of their mind online, the more clearly you can see what one really believes.

Lori does not BELIEVE that depression is a mental health problem.

Only murderers suffer from mental health problems (read: NOT depression, which Lori doesn't consider a "mental health problem"). 

Sweet Jeezus, this is nuts.

• Upvote 19
  • WTF 1

8 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

If she got 6k for her car, they traded it in not under the Cash for Clunkers. 

I worked at a dealership during that plan and she would have had to buy a new car at the same time she was getting rid of the old one.

I don't know the collectors market in the US, but here you can get a nice few bucks for an older mercedes, esp when he is in good condition from collectors or old car lovers. Her story sounds more like she sold the car to a collector and in good, old Lori fashion, she spins her story to fit her.

12 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I love that you mention the need of sleep.  The very definition of a "need" is something that is necessary.  A person becomes ill and mentally unstable after excessive hours of sleep deprivation...no one becomes ill from lack of sex.  Sleep is one of four vital necessities to life:  food, water, shelter, sleep.  Sex is not a need.  Is it nice to have? Of course it is.  Does it make for a good relationship?  Generally, yes.  I still have to wonder about situations with paraplegics or folks who do not have the ability to have intercourse.  I can only assume they expect that person to perform in other methods.  Or would the men get a lifetime pass at on outside source?  

I didn't had sex for over 2 years now, since my last relationship ended. While it would be nice to have some on certain days, I miss the intimacy more than the act themself. For everything other, I have 2 hands to give me some pleasure. And a little confession, since than I had a few orgasmn's in my sleep. I was pretty surprised after having it the first time and googled it, and yeah, that's really a thing.

• Upvote 11

Hold on to your hat everyone! Today is "Day of the Girl". 

Will Lori find out? Will she rail against girl scouts and other girl groups? Will she propose girls should never go to school but always learn at mama's apron strings? 

Let's watch!

• Upvote 13

14 hours ago, feministxtian said:

There may have been a time or two or three where one of us sort of woke the other one up for some midnight horizontal bop action...We were younger then...and didn't cherish sleep nearly as much. Definitely was fun though :) It was definitely a mutual thing though. 

Mutual consent is the whole thing. I don't understand why women aren't allowed to choose what happens to their bodies. My husband wakes me up in the middle of the night for sex at lot and often I don't mind, but when I tell him to f off and leave me alone, he does every single time. If I say no, it doesn't happen.

I'm not sure about anywhere else, but where I live, it's classed as rape to have sex with someone too drunk to give consent. Wouldn't being asleep fall into this same category? I get that they're married so you're probably not going to make a point of asking for consent every single time, but the very fact that this woman questioned if it was marital rape makes it clear she wasn't happy about it and was obviously annoyed and/or disturbed by waking up to find her husband having his way with her. No consent = rape.

• Upvote 21

17 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I love that you mention the need of sleep.  The very definition of a "need" is something that is necessary.  A person becomes ill and mentally unstable after excessive hours of sleep deprivation...no one becomes ill from lack of sex.  

Exactly. They are elevating a desire above a need and are condemning women for being angry when their need for sleep is not being respected.

These men are sinning against their wives and Lori is cheering them on. 

Sleep is one of four vital necessities to life:  food, water, shelter, sleep

Apparently, love is also necessary.

Sex is not a need.  Is it nice to have? Of course it is.  Does it make for a good relationship?  Generally, yes.  I still have to wonder about situations with paraplegics or folks who do not have the ability to have intercourse.  I can only assume they expect that person to perform in other methods.  Or would the men get a lifetime pass at on outside source?  

Pat Robertson said it was ok for a man to divorce his wife if she got sick with Alzheimer's disease. I don't know that anyone has given men a special license in cases of disability. 

When Lori and her people talk about sex, they seem to divorce the physical act from love and real intimacy. It doesn't occur to them to consider why a wife might not want to have sex with her husband. There may not be any intimacy in the marriage.  Even though they may not consider that situation to be rape, I'm disgusted that they don't show any consideration for the wife's needs on any level.  "Taking what is his" (as KAK put it) is not going to foster intimacy or trust, and those two things are necessary for a good marriage.  If my husband made a habit of disrespecting my needs like that, I'd seriously consider endinng the marriage.

Edited by onemama
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

I'm positive if Ken came knocking and woke Lori up in the middle of the night for sex, the very next day there'd be a post about how incredibly awful and inconsiderate that kind of thing is, while still making sure younger women know they had to give it up whenever their husbands wanted, no question - insult Ken and elevate herself to saint status, all in one go.

But I suspect Ken does not do that, at all. She's deranged enough he probably worries she'd either Bobbitt him or try to poison him with something worse than salmonella. 

In a GODLY submissive way, of course. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 3

at.PNG.afe2aba2dbf7b16e80ac6c9e32b40e6a.PNG

There's another one w/ the bright idea to not register his children's births, so that the state can't "intervene".  
That's not scary at all. :my_confused:

Lori quips back about feminist who hate men, and feel like they don't need to "look attractive".

Please, Lori- tell us how we can be more attractive.  

2020324417_crazy1.PNG.a258c3f91c77bf2816c6d0dccdcf6134.PNG

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, onemama said:

Or would the men get a lifetime pass at on outside source?  

I often told Mr. Xtian that if he could find another woman dumb enough to put up with his shit she could have him...he didn't even try!!!! (yes, it was a running joke between us). The man could be a royal pain in the ass, occasionally forgetting that he wasn't LPO in his shop when he was home...I would, not so gently, correct him and remind him he was at home and that LPO shit was NOT gonna fly. Yeah, I enjoyed busting his chops on that...but he'd spin it when I would have apprentices...he'd remind me he wasn't one of my apprentices. 

What I wouldn't give to bust his chops again...or have him bust mine. We were loud, profane, irreverent, enjoyed black humor, and most folks sorta kinda didn't get the way we communicated with each other. We did, we enjoyed it, and most of the time it would degenerate into 2 12 year old boys making fart jokes. 

What I wouldn't give to have one more day of his running commentary on our big dumb cat (usually hysterically funny), him bitching that I needed to "sit my ass down" and let him unload the dishwasher...

He was an asshole but he was MY asshole...I was/am a bitch, but I was HIS bitch...and we fit together perfectly. 

Damn shame Lori and friends will never experience the love, intimacy and laughter I had for 21 years. And, intimacy has pretty much NOTHING to do with sex...it has everything to do with sharing a life. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 36

30 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Damn shame Lori and friends will never experience the love, intimacy and laughter I had for 21 years.

You had something special, @feministxtian

30 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

intimacy has pretty much NOTHING to do with sex...it has everything to do with sharing a life.

And this is why they will never enjoy that wonderful marriage you had or have such memories to treasure. They don't get it. Sex, for them, is about getting something they think they are entitled to because they happen to have been born with a penis. In demanding that sex, they are missing out on the intimacy they could have if they would just open themselves up to love and respect the human being they married. Sadly, the women become like Lori, self-righteous and nasty to all women who want to be treated like human beings. And the cycle goes on.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, onemama said:

You had something special, @feministxtian

And this is why they will never enjoy that wonderful marriage you had or have such memories to treasure. They don't get it. Sex, for them, is about getting something they think they are entitled to because they happen to have been born with a penis. In demanding that sex, they are missing out on the intimacy they could have if they would just open themselves up to love and respect the human being they married. Sadly, the women become like Lori, self-righteous and nasty to all women who want to be treated like human beings. And the cycle goes on.

That's what bugs me the most "intimacy = sex". No, intimacy is inside jokes, unexpected butt grabs, taking care of each other, occasional arguments. To me it's to meld into someone else until you're basically 1 unit with 4 arms, 4 legs and a brain that has melded the two of you into one unit.Of knowing someone so well you don't have to think about what they'd like or don't like. Its doing little things that you know your spouse appreciates (filling up my gas tank), or cooking his favorite dinner when you really don't feel like going through the hassle. 

We had our rough times, really rough times. We had life or death times. We had the hard times. We struggled and muddled through and survived, Mostly just because we were too stubborn to give up (which would have been easier). It took work to have what we had. Sometimes it wasn't easy and it damn sure wasn't fun. But we were so fucking stubborn we meant that "til death do us part" shit. Our motto was "divorce never, homicide...maybe". There was a joke with that too...."there's a helluva lot of desert out there..."

thanks all for listening to my verbal vomit, I appreciate it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 33

23 hours ago, Florita said:

Lori reminds us today on her blog that we should be known for living in moderation and avoid excesses. Yet she lives with Ken in a 6 bedroom house. And owns a half-million dollar "cabin" that is only occupied 3 months out of the year. And buys $14/pound butter and $10/pound peaches and a refrigerator full of supplements. And did they ever sell the extra Mercedes?

The complete lack of self-awareness!!! :5624797b0697e_headbash:

It bugs me whenever she talks about living in moderation. In the past she has pushed Tightwad's Gazette to people, but I doubt she even follows any of the tips in those books. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic