Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
PurpleCats

Katie and Travis: Will It Last?

Recommended Posts

JordynDarby5
9 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Things may not be over by then. I would be hesitant to be putting down any money for anything at the moment at least for this year.  

That's my worry too. I know it was different problem but its hard not to remember the Spanish flu eased up in the summer only for it to come back in the fall and even worse. I pray this one is different but its still a possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seculardaisy
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

That's my worry too. I know it was different problem but its hard not to remember the Spanish flu eased up in the summer only for it to come back in the fall and even worse. I pray this one is different but its still a possibility.

Dr. Fauschi (I probably have this spelling wrong) said on a Fb interview with Zuckerberg that even if it did come back it likely wouldn’t be as bad and we wouldn’t have this mass outbreak like we do now because of herd immunity. 
 

I am parahphrasing but you can watch the interview on Mark Zuckerberg’s FB for an actual doctor’s response to that concern versus my paraphrase of it lol.

Edited by Seculardaisy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
AussieKrissy
On 3/23/2020 at 1:01 AM, JanasTattooParlor said:

Please don’t say that! October 10th is my wedding date too and I’ve been planning this wedding for three years. I have no idea what I’ll do if they have to postpone it because this is still going on. I have some friends getting married in May who are keeping their date because her family owns the venue and it was gonna be a small wedding anyway, but I’ll be devastated if the wedding I’ve planned for so long gets put on hold due to this.  

Oh hunny. I really hope all will be well xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
feministxtian

My daughter is supposed to be getting married May 9th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrotCake
On 3/26/2020 at 2:18 AM, feministxtian said:

My daughter is supposed to be getting married May 9th. 

My May 14th wedding is postponed. But I am in Europe so it might be different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SorenaJ

I'm supposed to be getting married 25th July, so just waiting to see what happens in the next month or so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
scoutsadie
On 3/22/2020 at 10:01 AM, JanasTattooParlor said:

Please don’t say that! October 10th is my wedding date too and I’ve been planning this wedding for three years. I have no idea what I’ll do if they have to postpone it because this is still going on. I have some friends getting married in May who are keeping their date because her family owns the venue and it was gonna be a small wedding anyway, but I’ll be devastated if the wedding I’ve planned for so long gets put on hold due to this.  

I hope this pandemic is over with by then, and you get to have your wedding. (On my 15th anniversary!) Three years is a long time to be working on an event! It sounds like you've invested a lot. I am sad for all of you who have been looking forward to such happy days and now have this looming overhead. :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.