IGNORED

Katie and Travis: Will It Last?

PurpleCats

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I counted 6 (but there may have been more out of shot)

carlin, Kaye, Josie, Alyssa,  a friend so one left 

Tori and Erin might play at the wedding, they played at Josie's wedding

• Upvote 3

Remember when Alyssa was getting shit for rolling up her sleeves so she wouldn’t have a “farmers tan” For her wedding. Hmmmm I suppose if you won’t let your own girls wear it, you shouldn’t shill it... 

E5377E08-FCD3-4F48-A3A6-48842F47EE3E.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Alyssa just revealed that Addallee is the other bridesmaid. Is she the one that looks like aylssa or the other one?  

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit to add that I feel a bit sad that Ellie got left out (because he and addalee are so close in age. eft out. I hope she doesn’t feel sad.
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Alyssa just revealed that Addallee is the other bridesmaid. Is she the one that looks like aylssa or the other one?  

Addallee is the one that looks the most like Michaela.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, HeartsAFundie said:

Addallee is the one that looks the most like Michaela.  

idk, I actually think Addallee looks quite a bit like teenage Alyssa, the smile and the eyebrows haha. Ellie is starting to look more like Michael, or sometimes a brunette Josie, these days. Callie remains a tiny-Erin. 

• Upvote 5

My opinion is that Addallee looks like Michaela, Ellie looks like Tori and Callie is a mini Erin. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Callie looks a lot like her cousins (Gil's nieces). I think she looks like Erin because the long blonde hair, but I don't see they have similar features. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Callie looks a lot like her cousins (Gil's nieces). I think she looks like Erin because the long blonde hair, but I don't see they have similar features. 

Callie looks like a girl Jeb or jud. One of them I don’t know who is who. She is very like her cousins. addee to me looks like a fuller faced aylssa Ellie I think will give all the Bates girls a run for their money she is becoming quite stunning. Shitty beliefs in the Bates household but they make freakin pretty girls. Typical disclaimer about looks not being everything and doesn’t override their hatefulness and how attractiveness makes them more dangerous. I’m just merely stating facts. Kelly and Gil made lovely looking kids. It’s a fact. 

I saw Carlin fly out with just what’s her kids name stating she was going wedding dress shopping in Florida. I thought ohhhh maybe it’s just her katie and Alyssa going to go... I was wrong. Super spreader. 

CEFF7B1F-4ACE-4941-94E9-1CB29E07EE4A.png

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ellie I think will give all the Bates girls a run for their money she is becoming quite stunning.

I always thought if Ellie were in a more mainstream home that she would have an awesome sense of style. She does seem to slightly stand out from the others in her age group fashion-wise.  Once in a while you see a glimpse of it such as a motorcycle jacket with a swing dress or big earrings with the matching necklace.  A shame that her creativity can't be cultivated.    

• Upvote 6

Josie was JUST here in Florida for her job, literally days ago. Her work photoshoot was at a beach, but then she posted from Magic Kingdom about how you can't go to FL and not go to Disney World. I wonder if they'll go back.

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Callie looks like a girl Jeb or jud. One of them I don’t know who is who. She is very like her cousins. addee to me looks like a fuller faced aylssa Ellie I think will give all the Bates girls a run for their money she is becoming quite stunning. Shitty beliefs in the Bates household but they make freakin pretty girls. Typical disclaimer about looks not being everything and doesn’t override their hatefulness and how attractiveness makes them more dangerous. I’m just merely stating facts. Kelly and Gil made lovely looking kids. It’s a fact. 

I saw Carlin fly out with just what’s her kids name stating she was going wedding dress shopping in Florida. I thought ohhhh maybe it’s just her katie and Alyssa going to go... I was wrong. Super spreader. 

Callie does look very Bates side of the family haha. I actually think that if you look at pics of her from a few years ago, she has the same smile and elf-ears as Nathan lol. The older she gets (or maybe when they do makeup on her..) the more she looks like her Bates cousins and maybe Erin, but Erin looks more like Kelly than Callie does. 

and yep....KJ and the bridesmaids are in FL with Katie...

• Upvote 4

I can’t imagine flying myself and a bunch of my family to Florida to go dress shopping. My three bridesmaids insisted on going wedding dress shopping with me. We didn’t drive that far. I found nothing I liked and I hated the experience. I went alone a week or two later and found the dress I wanted. I hate trying stuff on and I especially hate modeling it for others.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

I doubt this is the dress because I don’t believe they would show the one she actually chose. They all say they are counting down the days. And this one seems to not be off the rack and I’m assuming they need a dress to go. (Based solely on say yes to the dress lol). Anyway I needed a distraction as I have to go to Work soon and I can’t open a certain hot thread or I’ll be late.  

Spoiler

EFA2E95D-6693-4E39-AE10-686C741E48BE.thumb.png.e24632407faaef0ee0d0e574ab061efa.pngDEE6DA2D-2B01-402A-8B65-6F73EEF8F9A4.thumb.png.dcde6cc77f2a381f144170dcee301f8f.png

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I doubt this is the dress because I don’t believe they would show the one she actually chose. They all say they are counting down the days. And this one seems to not be off the rack and I’m assuming they need a dress to go. (Based solely on say yes to the dress lol). Anyway I needed a distraction as I have to go to Work soon and I can’t open a certain hot thread or I’ll be late.  

Hide contents

EFA2E95D-6693-4E39-AE10-686C741E48BE.thumb.png.e24632407faaef0ee0d0e574ab061efa.pngDEE6DA2D-2B01-402A-8B65-6F73EEF8F9A4.thumb.png.dcde6cc77f2a381f144170dcee301f8f.png

I don’t think that’s the dress either. Just one of the pretty dresses she tried on but didn’t choose. 

Alyssa also helped throw a wedding shower for her friend Bethany Chavez over the weekend. Bethany said Alyssa is her matron of honor and had to drive 6 hours with Maci to get to the shower and help put it on. So Alyssa must’ve had a very busy weekend. Bethany has really good taste and she’s always traveling to beautiful places. Her parents must have money. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t think that’s the dress either. Just one of the pretty dresses she tried on but didn’t choose. 

Alyssa also helped throw a wedding shower for her friend Bethany Chavez over the weekend. Bethany said Alyssa is her matron of honor and had to drive 6 hours with Maci to get to the shower and help put it on. So Alyssa must’ve had a very busy weekend. Bethany has really good taste and she’s always traveling to beautiful places. Her parents must have money. 

Carlin travelling to a weddingthen to florida, Alyssa to a wedding shower , Whit and Zach to some amusement park and bates fam after Josies baby shower to florida for Katies dress...Phew bates have been busy !

• Upvote 7

And it looks like Josie and Willow only went for the day. I’m tired just thinking about that trip. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Hide contents

Beautiful dress! I'm surprised at her putting on something so see through. Maybe that's why Carlin has deleted these. Maybe they were meant for the "close friends" list, or *yikes*, it is the dress!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Beautiful dress! I'm surprised at her putting on something so see through. Maybe that's why Carlin has deleted these. Maybe they were meant for the "close friends" list, or *yikes*, it is the dress!

They're still there, I can see them. Doubt that's the actual wedding dress.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Not sure how to copy public Instagram photos, but seeing as Josie is married shouldn't she be the matron of honor, and not maid of honor as per the photo??  Or does that not apply to young, married women??  I agree with the poster who said the wedding may be this month (May).  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The Bates always broke Gothard's rules on music and there's secular music (Dan + Shay) tagged in that post.

22 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Not sure how to copy public Instagram photos, but seeing as Josie is married shouldn't she be the matron of honor, and not maid of honor as per the photo??  Or does that not apply to young, married women??  I agree with the poster who said the wedding may be this month (May).  

The word "matron" is falling out among young people. Also the word "maid" is used less literally these days, which is probably a good thing. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I did Wonder that too. I tHink she asked Travis’s sister to be matron of honour Josie as a married woman should be one also. Prehaps she isn’t or prehaps that’s the only sign the shop had. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t imagine flying myself and a bunch of my family to Florida to go dress shopping. My three bridesmaids insisted on going wedding dress shopping with me. We didn’t drive that far. I found nothing I liked and I hated the experience. I went alone a week or two later and found the dress I wanted. I hate trying stuff on and I especially hate modeling it for others.

I love buying clothes, but I need to be alone. My wedding dress (it wasn't a gown, but a cocktail dress) I bought it by myself. I would have hated going with my relatives and friends. Too many opinions. 

6 hours ago, Fundielandobserver said:

Carlin travelling to a weddingthen to florida, Alyssa to a wedding shower , Whit and Zach to some amusement park and bates fam after Josies baby shower to florida for Katies dress...Phew bates have been busy !

After the hard case of covid Erin had, how can Bates still travel for fun? Josie is pregnant, isn't she scared? And Whitney too. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

It's probably not the dress but it does give us a glimpse of which style she likes.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I did Wonder that too. I tHink she asked Travis’s sister to be matron of honour Josie as a married woman should be one also. Prehaps she isn’t or prehaps that’s the only sign the shop had. 

I think that was probably it. Bridal shops have embraced the sign trend in the past few years, but it isn't a comprehensive list. 

I think it was Tori? who asked Erin to be her matron of honor and Erin was confused by the term. It's another example to me about just how unaware these people can be about life. You seriously have to strive to be as unaware as these families are about everything. 

Growing up I had several cousins, aunts, and uncles getting married. I was flower girl in five weddings, bridesmaid in three and in one case maid of honor before I was 18 years old. At my second time as flower girl - I was 6 -  I was given a set of paper dolls by the bride that was basically a wedding. I played with it for hours (despite not actually having an interest in getting married myself). I could have planned a wedding at that point and knew all the titles, traditional music choices, etc. 

Kelly Jo and Gil talk about the girls planning their weddings and playing pretend in regard to their weddings growing up. I just don't see it with some of them. Michaela and Josie were the most efficient and down to business about the planning. It was nice to see both of them in that light because they didn't let Kelly Jo overshadow things as much. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

It was an Insta story so I can't go back and check, but I'm pretty sure when Josie opened her bridesmaid box it said "Will you be my Matron of Honor?" so I'm guessing the wedding shop only had a Maid of Honor sign and Josie just went with it. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic