IGNORED

Andrea Mills 2: Watching Tom Appear to Lose His Mind

Coconut Flan

32 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Moorcroft, WY is not actually in the middle of nowhere.  It is only a 30 minute drive to Gillette, a city of 530,000, and the home of the Super Walmart where they shop frequently.  It also has a Hospice program.  Even though Andrea was a Hospice patient for only a few hours, Tom could access grief counseling services through Hospice or get referrals to faith based counseling there.  

https://www.cchwyo.org/Services/CCH/Home_Health_and_Hospice/Hospice.aspx

Just to clarify - Gillette Wyoming DOES NOT have 530,000 people.  Per Wikipedia there were 30,560 people living there in 2017.  The ENTIRE STATE of Wyoming only has 577,737 people as of 2018.  Wyoming is very rural and sparsely populated.  However, I'm sure there are some mental health providers within a reasonable driving distance from the family.  Some providers also offer sessions over Skype or similar video services. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

Just to clarify - Gillette Wyoming DOES NOT have 530,000 people.  Per Wikipedia there were 30,560 people living there in 2017.  The ENTIRE STATE of Wyoming only has 577,737 people as of 2018.  Wyoming is very rural and sparsely populated.  However, I'm sure there are some mental health providers within a reasonable driving distance from the family.  Some providers also offer sessions over Skype or similar video services. 

LOL.  Such outrage.  So sorry!  I had seen my typo (or muddled numbers) and edited my post several minutes before I saw this rant.

My apologies to the entire state of Wyoming, and Gillette in particular, for my regrettable tendency to transpose and confuse numbers.

My point still stands, however.  A city of 30,000+ is within a 30 minute drive.  Not small potatoes. They shop at the Walmart there frequently.  And that city has a Hospice program that offers and can hook Tom and the children up to services.  If Tom will accept them.

• Upvote 15

That Rachel is getting on my last fucking nerve. She is so ridiculously annoying on those live chats. She knows everything. Just ask her. I can't believe Tom doesn't find that creepy. She is way past being a fan girl. She is downright creepy. She made a comment about Tom on Kitty's facebook page (Tom's mom) and she said something along the lines that she wishes her husband (or the father of her children...can't remember which term she used) but she wishes that he was 10% the man that Tom is. Wtf? You (hi Rachel!) are a crazy bitch. 

I just went back and found it. It's on August 26th. 

Edited by mollysmom
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 19

If he isn't even 10% of the man Tom is I'm going to REQUIRE her to have an affair. That's just sad. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Does her husband know she wants to leave her husband and marry Tom?!? Too harsh? Because really that’s what it’s seriously sounding like. 

And it’s appalling that Tom is either so nonchalant about it or - what I think is really happening - Tom’s enjoying her fawning over him. 

• Upvote 14

I believe he will remarry in less than a year. He is bringing it up too much and he enjoys the fan girls flirting with him.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

52 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Imagine a life where Tom Mills is your go-to fantasy. 

Bro Gary is mine.  Rawr!

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

I believe he will remarry in less than a year. He is bringing it up too much and he enjoys the fan girls flirting with him.

I believe he wants to, but will he? Who will sign up for an overcrowded house full of undereducated children who are still traumatized from the sudden loss of their primary parent. And a new marriage. They are very sweet kids but that is an enormous undertaking to say the least. 

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, kesmom said:

I believe he wants to, but will he? Who will sign up for an overcrowded house full of undereducated children who are still traumatized from the sudden loss of their primary parent. And a new marriage. They are very sweet kids but that is an enormous undertaking to say the least. 

I completely agree. His second marriage will either be very short-lived or he will be the only person in that house who thinks it’s great.

• I Agree 9

He has the body and personality of a sack of potatoes. Playing sympathetic womanly savior might be fun* but I doubt the reality of a dull husband who refuses to learn or help, the expectation of erasing her own identity to become Andrea 2.0/TOM's helpmeet, a claustrophobically tiny house with unwashed teens and diapers and only ever leaving the house en masse to go to Walmart will be wooing many ladies. 

* I guess? I married a competent human but apparently someone's marrying useless men

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I completely agree. His second marriage will either be very short-lived or he will be the only person in that house who thinks it’s great.

Apparently, his marriage to Andrea was his second marriage. Andrea mentioned that he was married soon after he out of high school but it didn’t last long. Not sure whatever happened to her...I believe Andrea said she got into drugs? Not sure. 

Also, for someone so high and mighty, his oldest was born out of wedlock...(if he didn’t act like he was God’s gift to the world, I would care less.)

I wonder what other skeletons are in his closet. 

Yikes, good luck to wife number three.

• Rufus Bless 6

43 minutes ago, kesmom said:

Rachel!  But she may be out of luck as I doubt Tom's religion views would allow him to have an affair with a married woman.  I was wondering if he would marry a divorced woman but I guess he would since he, himself, is divorced.  It sounds like she has no love for her husband based on the comments she is making so a divorce could be in her future.  Something is definitely not right about the Tom Mills / Rachel Day relationship - rather it is inappropriate or just Rachel being an obsessed stalker remains to be seen.

As for all the women who seem to be in love with Tom (Rachel, I am looking at you) and who are flirting with him, I guess I am not shocked. Tom basically announced just weeks after Andrea's death that he was holding open auditions.  

His attachment to the You Tube people is really unhealthy. Over the weekend he kept trying to live stream and You Tube was not letting live chat work and he seemed truly distraught about that.  He kept going online and trying until finally last night he got the chat he do desperately craved.  It's really very sad to watch.  

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

Idk, if he were to find someone willing to marry him I think he’d find a Bible loophole for it. He’d tell us Andrea would want her kids to have a mother more than she would want him not to marry someone who ________ and declare the marriage godly. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I think he wants to get remarried simply so he can have marital relations again and to have someone else pick up all of his slack. I’m not buying the “My girls need a mommy” bit. Tom, you want someone else for your own selfish reasons.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

12 minutes ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I think he wants to get remarried simply so he can have marital relations again and to have someone else pick up all of his slack. I’m not buying the “My girls need a mommy” bit. Tom, you want someone else for your own selfish reasons.

I don’t believe for a second he wants a wife for any reasons other than what you stated, but I DO think he’ll make it appear that way. No, he only wants another wife so he can continue being an absent & incompetent father. 

It’s a way for him to continue on his self-destructive path. He’ll find someone who will cater to his every whim while running his household too. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

EWWWW!!!!!  Someone on Tom's live chat just asked to meet him in person. Could he please contact her! Creepy Rachel Day better pay attention and block her!

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 7

Tom is live streaming AGAIN right now.  It has been going on for 2 hours and still going.  He really needs to get help.  He is spending more time talking with the 'YouTube People' than he does his own kids.  Sad.

Edited to ad I have not been watching it, I just realized it was on.

• Sad 5
  • WTF 4

The house size will be the main hurdle for Andrea's replacement. 
From what we have been seeing in the past two months there are enough ladies of the mindset to fall for his 'Godly man' ways. There are enough ladies would fall in love, no only with Tom but his family. There is little doubt that he can be charming when he needs to be. If not this, it will be someone who falls for him out of sympathy (it does happen!) As much as most of us here would never consider him to be a catch, Tom is attractive to some women.

As I've mentioned before, it's his talking about remarrying so soon after Andrea's passing that I dislike intensely. Remarrying is not an if but a when for Tom. He absolutely needs a wife. He needs to have someone devoted to, and doting on, him.  I truly hope that it's not one of his 'youtube people' though. Well, not someone like Rachel anyway. How awful would it be for one of those stalkers to abandon their current family for Tom (again, it does happen)

Just now, SIngingforsupper said:

EWWWW!!!!!  Someone on Tom's live chat just asked to meet him in person. Could he please contact her! Creepy Rachel Day better pay attention and block her!

Finding love online is one thing but this... oh boy, this is getting into dangerous stalking territory.  He needs to stop all the long live streams.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Now he is talking about doing a regular Wednesday  night Bible study with the YouTube People(TM).  As if he needed another excuse to livestream.  That will be in addition to his many other livestreams during the week.  

Rachel Day is going to be pissed when she sees the other creepy commenter asking to meet Tom IRL.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Hey! Long time lurker here. Did you all see that someone called Tom's phone during the Livestream?!? I am so scared for those kids.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 4

15 minutes ago, Though she be but little said:

Hey! Long time lurker here. Did you all see that someone called Tom's phone during the Livestream?!? I am so scared for those kids.

Was it one of the You Tube People that called? Yikes!

I watched for a short period of time and just during that time over $60 in donations came through on You Tube. No wonder he was blathering on for hours. 

On a positive note, he mentioned that Thomas is wanting to get an apartment with his best friend. So he has a non-relative friend and hope for independence. If he would eventually get his own place it would also be a nice get-a-way for some of the older kids to spend time.

Looks like the live stream finally ended at over 3 hours long. I agree with the poster who said Tom is heading towards a spot on Dr. Phil.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic