IGNORED

Dillards 80: Everybody Take a Shot!

Georgiana

On 11/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, Jaedzia said:

Sorry for getting emotional. I know the OP didn't mean to depress me. I thank everyone for the encouragement. I appreciate it very, very much. I've been depressed for a while about it as I already have hypothyroidism and two hip replacements due to arthritis already. I'm not even 50 yet. ...

Hello, fellow hypothyroid sufferer.  I've been hypothyroid for years and I do think it's paired with autoimmune diseases and arthritis.  My back isn't great and I battle general arthritis.  I have found that I do much better when I'm on natural thyroid medications like Armour or Erfa.  Most doctors prefer Synthroid so I've had to doctor-shop every time I've moved to find someone that will prescribe me the other.  I feel like my joints do better, I don't gain weight as quickly, and I'm less fatigued.  I don't know if that might help you, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

My sister had RA since she was a child.  They had her on the anti-malarials too.  Every year, the medicines were improved and most people with RA that I know are doing pretty well.  If you get that diagnosis, don't lose hope.  It's treatable.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, Xan said:

Armour

Yes, that is what I take and I’m so happy on it. Been on it for five years now and dropped 80 pounds(20 the first month). The fatigue is still bad. It’s 7:42 PM where I’m at and I’ve been in bed for an hour already. I was up at five am to get ready to vote before work but still. Lol. Thanks, I’m trying not to get discouraged. I have a daughter, son, husband, and a cat that loves me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

On 11/2/2019 at 9:49 PM, Jaedzia said:

I wish I hadn’t read that...... They think I have it. RA. I am on a medicine now that is helping with the pain. They did more blood tests and I should have an answer by the 14th. I knew there wasn’t a cure but I thought there was lots of medicines to help. I have seen people with severe RA. They have twisted toes and fingers. I’m very afraid of this.

Biologics are miracle drugs. The type of joint damage you are talking about hardly ever happens anymore. I’ve had RA for 11 years (diagnosed for only 8, bc like a lot of you my symptoms were dismissed for various, often sexist, reasons). It took me awhile to adjust to the diagnosis and to find meds that worked for me, but now, most of the time I forget I even have RA, which is amazing. I have had other challenges like having 2 kids in the last 5 years and trying to manage medications and pregnancy. But I did it. And would actually love to have another baby. A diagnosis is scary, but as someone else said, a lot of the stories you find on the internet can be misleading and often have misinformation. Even though there is no cure, RA can be extremely manageable. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

35 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

So what's with Derick's "I'm such a rebel" tweets lately?

image.png.b49a59b5c998b1d8b8133f04be957d55.png

He’s the misfit.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I hadn't realized how "blessed" I was to be truly listened to by my primaries ? (I put "blessed" in quotes because it should be the norm for everyone). My mom definitely put up with that crud with our family doctor when I was a little kid. Thankfully he left the practice and was replaced by someone much better. As an adult, both my primaries have been younger women in their 30s/40s. I realize you can't generalize how people are going to be based on their age and gender, but I can't help but think the gender bias in the medical culture will improve as more millennial/Gen Y /Gen Z /whatever-other-letters-I'm-missing women become doctors. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Nothing says “rebel” like quoting a commercial from one of the largest companies in the world.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 29

On 11/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, HereticHick said:

He thinks his faith makes him a rebel. Granted, the U.S. has a lot of secular folks (thankfully), but of religions, his tradition is the majority in this country - though if you asked him, he would probably tell you most Christians aren't "real" Christians (since they don't believe the very same things he does). 

TD;LR, he thinks he's special, and better than most others.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Aaaaaaaand Jill's being drilled deep into the HunBossBabe hole! At least she's not shilling it for herself, but it's enough of a pain that she's giving her friend the platform. I started thinking early this year, how soon will the Duggar girls get into an MLM? Not too long, it seems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Derick is at it again responding to people on Twitter. He is really mad at TLC and also shaded JB quite a bit. 

I don't have twitter can you screen shot it or tell us what he has written please?

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don't have twitter can you screen shot it or tell us what he has written please?

He mentioned that JB negotiated contracts for everyone without telling them. He mentions this was for CO and 19KAC

About TLC, he said that all they care about Is money, that they “have issues”, that they begged them to not quit filming and that they better lawyer up because “a storm is inevitable” 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 7

10 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

He mentioned that JB negotiated contracts for everyone without telling them. He mentions this was for CO and 19KAC

About TLC, he said that all they care about Is money, that they “have issues”, that they begged them to not quit filming and that they better lawyer up because “a storm is inevitable” 

TLC told them to lawyer up because they broke contract?

I do find this all interesting, JB's "secrets" all coming out.

I can not imagine he would be happy about DWrecks loose lips

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

TLC told them to lawyer up because they broke contract?

I do find this all interesting, JB's "secrets" all coming out.

I can not imagine he would be happy about DWrecks loose lips

He didn’t specify why TLC needed to ‘lawyer up’, but I have a hard time believing TLC is on shaky legal ground.  I think his main purpose is to stick it to Boob and he’s just running his mouth.

Sorry dude, but you’re not convincing anyone you voluntarily quit and they ‘begged’ you not to.  Dredging up and answering old tweets says the exact opposite...

Dillwank is salty AF and I love it.  But this doesn’t bode well for his legal career...

• Upvote 22
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

He didn’t specify why TLC needed to ‘lawyer up’, but I have a hard time believing TLC is on shaky legal ground.  I think his main purpose is to stick it to Boob and he’s just running his mouth.

Sorry dude, but you’re not convincing anyone you voluntarily quit and they ‘begged’ you not to.  Dredging up and answering old tweets says the exact opposite...

Dillwank is salty AF and I love it.  But this doesn’t bode well for his legal career...

Oh Dwreck was threatening TLC telling them to Lawyer up....Oh now I get it...

Yes yes Dwreck TLC will be so scared of you and your half finished law degree......

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 14

I can't help but feel sorry for Jill. Somehow I think Jill does not deserve all that fuss. If rumors are true and there's a rift between the Dillards (because of Derick) and the Duggars (because of JB), then once again the one who loses in this is Jill, who needs to pick sides and is getting isolated either way. 

Edited by Pretzel
  • Upvote 30
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

I can't help but feel sorry for Jill. Somehow I think Jill does not deserve all that fuss. If rumors are true and there's a rift between the Dillards (because of Derick) and the Duggars (because of JB), then once again the one who loses in this is Jill, who needs to pick sides and is getting isolated either way. 

I agree.  Jill annoys the shit out of me and I don’t like her.  But she got the short end of the stick in the husband department and is learning some ugly truths about her father, who she used to idolize.  I’m sure that’s hard for her to take.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

Here’s my thought. Is law school in session? If so, why isn’t he studying, and if not, why isn’t he working? I’ll admit it though, if DD wrote a tell-all book, I’d read it. He’s far more literate than anyone in his wife’s family.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

21 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Have we discussed Derick mocking his child on Instagram? 

Whoa!

Why? Why? Why? 

These 2 have as much sense as....

How to you save a video from Instagram? 

• Upvote 1

#BestHubbyEver. These people suck. They really, really suck.

9D8EE571-29A1-4A5D-B888-B00CD5B8957B.png

368A7152-B5AB-4D9E-AA0D-68B222BE7692.png

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic