IGNORED

Princess Beatrice is Engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

adidas

None of his cousins have commented on anything, so I think it's hard to assume who is annoyed with him and who isn't. 

Mike Tindall is also kinda the worst. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, viii said:

None of his cousins have commented on anything, so I think it's hard to assume who is annoyed with him and who isn't. 

Mike Tindall is also kinda the worst. 

He once thought it would be funny to see how fast Harry's protection officers would react if he (Mike) started punching Harry. 

So, yeah, the worst. 

• WTF 1

Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have named their daughter Sienna Elizabeth Mapelli Mozzi. The couple have said, “We are all doing well and Wolfie is the best big brother to Sienna.”

I like that Sienna is a nod to her Italian roots without being super in your face, and of course Elizabeth was the middle name - I expected nothing else. 

I love the name; my eldest niece is also Sienna (whose dad is also Italian!)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

It's a nice name. In addition to being a nice nod to her Italian roots, it's also a nice nod to her mother and grandmother's coloring. 

On 9/30/2021 at 10:33 AM, viii said:

I doubt they have a group chat where they would bash a high-profile family member. They seem smarter than that. And I wouldn't be so quick to assume Harry has been blocked from it. He seems like he's on friendly terms with a handful of his cousins - it's just his brother he's not getting along with currently. 

He's writing a book next year. I'm thinking no one wants to give him material. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

He's writing a book next year. I'm thinking no one wants to give him material. 

I doubt people like Mike are going to feature in the book. 

6 minutes ago, viii said:

I doubt people like Mike are going to feature in the book. 

Well, Mike would not be the only one on that group text. If it were just Mike, it wouldn't be a group. 

10 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Well, Mike would not be the only one on that group text. If it were just Mike, it wouldn't be a group. 

Clearly, that's why I said people like Mike. I can't see Harry writing a book about his cousins. He seems to focus his frustrations and anger towards his father and brother. He's never mentioned any cousin or his grandparents in a negative light. 

His book, should it ever be released, will probably waffle back and forth between bitching about his father/brother and the media. 

• Upvote 1

I am not even sure he will fire direct shots at his brother or father. They tried that. Neither did the BRF buckle and gave them money, money for security, or even public. recognition- or private for that matter how it seems. It will be a description about how this way of life was damaging for him with lots of passages that read as if it would destroy anybody if they tried. A big sob fest with him as the shining hero that struggled deep down till he saw the light. Phoenix out of the ash.

I don’t think he will mention his cousins. Because, yes their position and circumstances were VERY different than his (even though you could argue that the abuse the York girls got in the media, as teenagers non the less, was so much worse than anything H has ever encountered as a boy/teen/young adult) growing up. And with his brother having three children now and H and his family are actually very much on a similar level in importance to the institution as the cousins, people might question why he isn’t modelling their life more. You know, mostly living under the radar, only to pop up on the balcony or rare engagements from time to time and doing mostly quiet charity work and “real”, payed for work (Beatrice and Eugenie, the York husbands have jobs, Mike is self employed, Zara?, Peter is in event management I think). For the early years the comparison doesn’t work and at this point it’s not helpful for his case to make it.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...