IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren 15: The Drama Llama Rolls On

Coconut Flan
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Hey Friends! Let's keep the Homeland Security raid talk here:

That way we all get ALL the gossip!

Wow, I didn't actually think they'd go for an ABC theme (C child pending, but I'd bet you anything...) Congrats to all the people who guessed Bella as a baby name!

Someone in the Joe and Kendra thread theorized that Kendra chose a girl name that was super popular ten years ago, when she first started thinking of future baby names. I think the same thing would apply to Lauren and the name Bella.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

Def not the cutest duggar baby thats for sure
1fea7cf1962ff58c00be56fb7c7e8b08.jpg

I've seen WAY worse, that being my daughter, She was the ugliest newborn for about 6 hours, until all the red and puffy went away, from then on she was so cute. ?  

Not a big fan of the name Bella, I don't hate it, but it could be SOOO MUCH WORSE.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Looks like she went the hospital route at least (at least to finish it out).  

I can't remember when the other two are due.... maybe they'll miss my birthday! (13th)

Also.. Bella is kinda similar to Annabelle, no?

Edited by karen77
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

This was a hospital baby, and like Kendra, they are now waiting a couple days to announce the births. Wonder what is up with that? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

This was a hospital baby, and like Kendra, they are now waiting a couple days to announce the births. Wonder what is up with that? 

Maybe they don't want humpers to show up at the hospital before discharge?? It's a puzzle since they're all such fame whores, but that's the only thing that I can think of...

• Upvote 15

Poor Lauren, with her pallor, she looks like she lost a lot of blood. Wonder if she ended up needing a C-Section?  Little Bella sure is wide awake! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

The name Bella has been in the top 100 girl names since 2009. It was ranked 48th in 2018, so it’s still popular. Lauren probably wasn’t a big Twilight fan though.

• Upvote 12

11 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Someone in the Joe and Kendra thread theorized that Kendra chose a girl name that was super popular ten years ago, when she first started thinking of future baby names. I think the same thing would apply to Lauren and the name Bella.

I know nothing about name trends, but since Twilight came out around fourteen years ago, some Bellas should be popping up by now as well. And if I had to choose a Twilight name for a future daughter of mine, I'd use Bella before Renesmee.

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Both babies were born on the weekend so they were probably just waiting to announce on a weekday (Friday night basically counts as the weekend since they wouldn’t announce that late on the night of the birth, I think). 

And I’m going to hell, but the first thing I thought when I read that Lauren had a long and difficult labour was, “Of course she did.” I mean, I’m sure she actually did. But it was probably magnified x10 because, you know... Lauren.

• Upvote 21
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 23
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Both babies were born on the weekend so they were probably just waiting to announce on a weekday (Friday night basically counts as the weekend since they wouldn’t announce that late on the night of the birth, I think). 

And I’m going to hell, but the first thing I thought when I read that Lauren had a long and difficult labour was, “Of course she did.” I mean, I’m sure she actually did. But it was probably magnified x10 because, you know... Lauren.

Just based on that photo of the 3, Lauren looks as if it was a very difficult delivery.  Wonder if there was an adverse positioning of the baby. My first baby was a posterior presentation, plus induced. It was a rough go. You just never know what will happen.

• Upvote 13

The name is fine, but I think it's very odd they went with a name similar to the name Joy gave her daughter. 

Possibilities for name themes (because I'm certain they are doing one but who knows):

• ABC
  • ABAB
  • As for boys and Bs for girls

I wonder if they will come out and say what their plans are for names. 

• Upvote 17

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Reveal hidden contents

D146D053-1609-47ED-943F-18EA67B0AEF5.thumb.jpeg.8ec142294973286b5891ad6c7ca745ea.jpeg

Side-eye game is strong already. I like this girl.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

YES y'all Bella Milagro is what I guessed, I have never been 100% right before. lol. 

I think she' cute for a newborn (all of whom look like squashy-faced wrinkly pink aliens, to me). A lot of first labors are the hardest for moms, hopefully no major complications for Lauren. I wonder if we'll get the usual TLC birth specials for this November crop of grandDuggs, since there are 3. Unlikely that Anna will because of the asshat that contributed sperm....but Kendra and Lauren could get one. 

• Upvote 25

I'm glad they had a hospital birth, I hope it wasn't another transferred home birth. I don't mind the name so much. I do love the blanket, so cute. 

• Upvote 15

I think the name is fine, I wouldn't pick it but I don't dislike it. Lauren does look a little pale it could be the filter used though. I feel for her if she lost a lot of blood- it's hard to take care of a baby after blood loss and a hard labor. I'm happy for her though this little girl seems to have made it here happy and healthy, hopefully this helps her greaving process instead of the other way around. I'm sure she was very nervous until Bella made it here. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

I'm glad they had a hospital birth, I hope it wasn't another transferred home birth. I don't mind the name so much. I do love the blanket, so cute. 

Somehow, I have a feeling Lauren went in as soon as her labor progressed enough to be admitted, she was so uptight/nervous during this pregnancy (with good cause) I can see her wanting a hospital birth for the peace of mind of doing everything humanly possible to ensure a safe delivery.  I also bet she had prenatal care, not sure why I get this vibe from her but I do. 

1st babies usually take a while to deliver, she kind of looks like a vaginal baby she's all smooshed up (I think she's kind of cute) and she was pretty tiny only 6ish pounds. Not that that can matter when delivering if the baby is breech or in a transverse position. 

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 15

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Somehow I have a feeling Lauren when in as soon as her labor progressed enough to be admitted, she was so uptight/nervous during this pregnancy (with good cause) I can see her wanting a hospital birth for the peace of mind of doing everything humanly possible to ensure a safe deliver.  I also bet she had prenatal care, not sure why I get this vibe from her but I do. 

I totally get that. She could've felt a lot more nervous about it all because of what happened. So she was more cautious. 

• Upvote 6

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic