IGNORED

Medic Corps, a Duggar-Bates Totally Legitimate Humanitarian Organization

bal maiden

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

So, do we think MedicCrap will head to Florida later this week? It's friendly territory for those clowns. 

Hmm, I wonder if CO$ is helping out, looks like they are predicted to be a direct hit. My friend has a boat near there and a hurricane a few years ago they saw the CO$ people (in sea org uniform) actually filling sand bags and helping Clearwater prepare. Maybe they are more helpful than the MedicCrap!

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Hmm, I wonder if CO$ is helping out, looks like they are predicted to be a direct hit. My friend has a boat near there and a hurricane a few years ago they saw the CO$ people (in sea org uniform) actually filling sand bags and helping Clearwater prepare. Maybe they are more helpful than the MedicCrap!

If CO$ is involved, I strongly suspect the sandbags are destined for CO$ properties. But they'll take lots and lots of photo ops with the locals. Maybe even snag a political figure or two. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

They never did go to KY to help with the floods did they?

KY?! But they cant fly there and it isn't exotic and everyone in the rescues would also be wearing guns as an accessory. Hw would anyone know they are the godly medic bates people if the blend in?!?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5

The Medic Corps team has been deployed to Florida. I wonder if some of the Bates boys will run down for a couple of days and come back to TN on Friday for  the Saturday wedding.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

33 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

The Medic Corps team has been deployed to Florida. I wonder if some of the Bates boys will run down for a couple of days and come back to TN on Friday for  the Saturday wedding.

Don't forget flying in some chikfila

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

They're apparently in Ft.Lauderdale, so nowhere near the hurricane, thank goodness. 

I guess they would have to wait for the wind to die down before they swoop in in a helicopter. Do you know if any Bates/Duggars are there?

14 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I guess they would have to wait for the wind to die down before they swoop in in a helicopter. Do you know if any Bates/Duggars are there?

Duggar adjacent Elijah posted the update on his Instagram. He didn't mention anyone else. 

Abbie had something on instagram yesterday about mediocre being "deployed" to Florida. 🙄 

OMG I tried to write medicorp and it got auto-corrected. I'm not changing it. 🤣

Edited by fluffernutter
Mediocre for the win
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 38
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Nor should you. Let them stay in Ft. Lauderdale.  Maybe they mixed it up with Ft. Meyers. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

On one of the weather channels I heard someone (maybe a local official) talking about needing volunteers and that there was a great volunteer organization in the area. They mentioned the volunteers should start with that organization, maybe for registration and assignments. I don't believe Mediocre would stoop to someone telling them what to do or how/when/where to do it.

• Upvote 6

They got a mention from David Waller in his sermon- someone called Shoemaker from Fort Worth had headed down to Florida- sorry he was "deployed", so pray for them..bla bla bla.....

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

Abbie had something on instagram yesterday about mediocre being "deployed" to Florida. 🙄 

Abby Duggar? Has she had the baby yet?

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Abby Duggar? Has she had the baby yet?

I’m afraid the Duggars who aren’t trying to be influencers might be more private about this topic in the future. I hope she announces and doesn’t pull a Kendra or Lauren.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

I couldn’t love this more!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m afraid the Duggars who aren’t trying to be influencers might be more private about this topic in the future. I hope she announces and doesn’t pull a Kendra or Lauren.

It seems odd that they've been pretty open about this pregnancy (we know sex and saw pics from a shower), plus continue to post on a public Instagram, but not say anything about having the baby. I hope everything is okay and they have just suddenly decided to go for privacy, and it's not something bad. 

And this is how the professionals deploy.  Missouri Task Force 1 deployed to Florida (they already have a specialty unit down there for search and rescue. I’m noting that this photo includes a pair of boats)

Also anytime these people say they’re deploying mediocre anywhere I just assume that they’re hoping people will donate cash for them without evidence that are actually doing anything.

• Upvote 3

On 10/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, clueliss said:

And this is how the professionals deploy.  Missouri Task Force 1 deployed to Florida (they already have a specialty unit down there for search and rescue. I’m noting that this photo includes a pair of boats)

Also anytime these people say they’re deploying mediocre anywhere I just assume that they’re hoping people will donate cash for them without evidence that are actually doing anything.

I get exasperated at people mindlessly donating money to causes with no hopes of their cash ever reaching the target they think it does. Over the years, I’ve learned I’d rather give locally. I’m not sending money to hurricane ravaged states or those with any other kind of massive catastrophe. Too often you hear how the donations are swindled or squandered. Some people like to give because it makes them feel good and they don’t even care what becomes of the money. Several local causes I support are food for the needy, coats for kids and I make a donation to the police dept for Christmas toys for kids.  I’ll donate here and there during the year for other things that come up in my community. I can’t just blindly give.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Cam said:

I get exasperated at people mindlessly donating money to causes with no hopes of their cash ever reaching the target they think it does. Over the years, I’ve learned I’d rather give locally. I’m not sending money to hurricane ravaged states or those with any other kind of massive catastrophe. Too often you hear how the donations are swindled or squandered. Some people like to give because it makes them feel good and they don’t even care what becomes of the money. Several local causes I support are food for the needy, coats for kids and I make a donation to the police dept for Christmas toys for kids.  I’ll donate here and there during the year for other things that come up in my community. I can’t just blindly give.

This might sound naive but Ive always been told that you when you give, you can not ultimately be hung up on where your donation will land…of course no one wants to give money that might end up causing harm, and certainly no one wants to be swindled. 

I also despise when those asking for help specifying to send cash only. Yes, I know no one in south FL needs a ski parka, but requesting $$$ only comes off sounding so grabby-

• Upvote 3

A couple of things.  I think the official death toll is already at 48.  

Ron deSantis is requesting that people donate only to the state's "official" relief fund which is headed by  *checks notes* Ron's wife.  

Major concerns about this fund.  Here is a PR release from the fund. 

First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Over $20 Million Raised within 48 Hours of Activating the Florida Disaster Fund

All donations from private businesses. 

I'm not seeing Florida Disaster Fund listed on CharityNavigator website. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic