IGNORED

Medic Corps, a Duggar-Bates Totally Legitimate Humanitarian Organization

bal maiden

From a public Facebook page--

image.thumb.png.465a2f1c8151bafb618809e094475d8b.png

"Hebron Christian Ministries International Inc " is also associated with Esli Gollapalli of East Lansing, MI, according to the Intertubes.

PS Where is Brandon (Mr. Michaela Bates)'s family from in Michigan? They are waist deep in IDLP.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Can Abbie or this Esli fello really practice in the Bahamas though? I know they are both licensed in the USA but wouldn't there need to be some legwork involved to legally/legitimately practice in another country? Even temporarily? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Longhairedheathen said:

So the flooding is getting bad in Texas. How long til the Medicorps come to "help"

I was thinking about this as well, since the last of the disaster tourists came home today.  But I’m not sure they will play in that space since it will be much harder to operate without oversight.  They enjoy being accountable to no one but themselves. 

• Upvote 9

I can’t post a link with my phone (that should be my f’ing name), but if you look up this website you can see the Duggars truley are assholes and need a big smack down.  And fuck that chicken joint they’re always plugging too.

2530C027-3542-4268-9249-2205A9C70F37.thumb.png.6111dd6511772f805da534dedba83763.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

If I were in a disaster area,having lost everything, I would not be comfortable with a group of young men parading around with guns. Damn these Duggars and Bates. Keep your poison to yourselves.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, LacyMay said:

Can Abbie or this Esli fello really practice in the Bahamas though? I know they are both licensed in the USA but wouldn't there need to be some legwork involved to legally/legitimately practice in another country? Even temporarily? 

I don't know the legalities of practicing medicine in a foreign country under disaster conditions, but I do know the WHO has extensive minimum standards and classifications for emergency medical teams. I am confident that MEDIC corps is not registered with the WHO. 

• Upvote 19
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bal maiden said:

I don't know the legalities of practicing medicine in a foreign country under disaster conditions, but I do know the WHO has extensive minimum standards and classifications for emergency medical teams. I am confident that MEDIC corps is not registered with the WHO. 

I'd think that in most countries you'd still fall under that country's laws. As in, your degree has to be legally recognised. Otherwise, you're just a first aider. But that would be the legalities, and most people in need don't tend to ask for credentials.

MEDIC strikes me as the sort of organisation that isn't really interested in actually helping. Parading around with their guns seems to be their kind of thing, over emptying bedpans, doing laundry and the dishes.

Yet, do they know anything about purifying water? First aid? Do they know how to stop diarrhoea? I'm not kidding, when I'm asking this. Diarrhoea goes on and on without clean drinking water, and remedies- in a disaster zone. What are guns going to do about that? 

MEDIC should come armed with water purifying tablets, rather than guns. I also have a few ideas for what else they could bring, but they're just make-believe anyway.

Edited by samurai_sarah
Grammar
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

If Nathan Bates is involved in anything, I am running far far far away. He seems like the worst of the worst

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

It just makes me mad that these arrogant bastards sit around eating CFA while there are people nearby who barely have the clothes on their backs. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 2

Does anyone actually think Abbie went to help?  My guess is she was there just to visit JD because they can't bear to be apart for a week.  ?

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

It just makes me mad that these arrogant bastards sit around eating CFA while there are people nearby who barely have the clothes on their backs. 

It takes a fuckton of false hubris and self-absorption to do something like that.

We shouldn’t be surprised when batshit fundies behave like batshit fundies.

But that they’d act in such a fashion in a total disaster area is especially awful. “Help,” my ass. They’re clearly there to act superior (I guess guns help with such a charade?), take photos, and pretend to do good.

Fuck them all, narcissistic, self-important  assholes. Try actually giving from the heart to others, not gathering accolades for themselves. What douchebags.

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Does anyone actually think Abbie went to help?  My guess is she was there just to visit JD because they can't bear to be apart for a week.  ?

Abbie went to accompany John David and lend some credibility to the fake organization by pretending to practice Nursing (in a country where she is legally not supposed to be doing so. But hey.) 

I wish they would stop proclaiming their faith. At least then they could be self congratulatory dipshits without dragging Jesus and Christianity into their hot mess dumpster fire "aid" 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 5

I want to know where the stuff is that they comandeered? Did they actually steal it for themselves or give it to people they deem as deserving?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

If Nathan Bates is involved in anything, I am running far far far away. He seems like the worst of the worst

Just wear your hair up and he won't bother you, you hussy

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

11 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

I want to know where the stuff is that they comandeered? Did they actually steal it for themselves or give it to people they deem as deserving?

Same. When things settle, I wonder if we'll be hearing more about this?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

On 9/19/2019 at 11:05 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Many Americans will ask for your "SSN number" for various reason. We don't need the word number it is already stated in the Social Security Number, but it is asked anyway. 

There's also "PIN number" (personal identification number number), "VIN number" (vehicle identification number number), and "ATM machine" (automatic teller machine machine). :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Same. When things settle, I wonder if we'll be hearing more about this?
I seriously doubt they will be held accountable. These people would probably have to commit mass murder for that to happen.
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

18 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

There's also "PIN number" (personal identification number number), "VIN number" (vehicle identification number number), and "ATM machine" (automatic teller machine machine). :pb_rollseyes:

Someone once wrote into the live chat held by the Washington Post’s Gene Weingarten, and said that his boss used a term like that all the time, it was driving him nuts, and should he say something? Gene said, “It depends. After you get fired, how much money can you get out of the ATM machine?”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 15

36 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Texas needs help. Where is Medic Corp?

Hopefully far, far away because yes, Texas needs help and they can't provide it. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Texas needs help. Where is Medic Corp?

Texas don't need their help.Everyone in Texas is a gun totin' card carrying Christian.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

NC needed help and they didn't show up here either. I have a feeling their "help" will be outside of the country so they can try to get away with things they couldn't here. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 18

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

NC needed help and they didn't show up here either. I have a feeling their "help" will be outside of the country so they can try to get away with things they couldn't here. 

Yes, their website indicates they prefer to exploit focus on “third world” countries.

• Upvote 16

This blind item seems to be about the Duggar/bates medic corps:

https://blindgossip.com/disturbing-hurricane-help/#more-99238

"They have their own group that they are calling [redacted] and they were behaving very aggressively. They were armed and had some sort of sheriff’s badges.

They started commandeering vehicles and fuel and tons of humanitarian supplies from the other legitimate humanitarian groups that were there, saying that they were authorized to take what they wanted. Plus they were armed! Then they would not allow anyone from the other relief teams to travel with them to make sure the supplies got to their destination, which was very suspicious.

When a government official tried to stop them, they claimed they had a “diplomatic note authorizing their actions.” However, they could not produce it."

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 4

Not to be rude...but there are communities in the states that could use some help RIGHT NOW. I hate to believe they are just showing off because they are famous, but sure looks like they are putting on a show for us and not God. Walking around wearing guns...sounds like trying to scare people into thinking they're badass. Where I grew up, a kid could slip those guns right off that belt. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Medic Corps, a Duggar-Bates Totally Legitimate Humanitarian Organization
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic