IGNORED

Jinger 50: Making the Most of Los Angeles and Studio City

Coconut Flan

21 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Because when Audrey was pregnant all she could talk about was having little curly red headed babies with Jeremy and obviously a name like Ember constitutes  having red hair to match. Nevermind the fact that her daughter actually has straight blonde hair ?

Plus Jeremy talked about how he thought they were going to have a boy until he had a prophetic dream that they would have a red headed daughter. I hope this next kid is blonde too.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Plus Jeremy talked about how he thought they were going to have a boy until he had a prophetic dream that they would have a red headed daughter. I hope this next kid is blonde too.

Oh my god, are you kidding me??? Do you have a link to that because that just sounds ridiculous. I can’t believe how special these people think they are. So they really think they’re so special that they have prophetic dreams of what their kid would look like?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

That calculator for moving rates is way off. I live in the greater Los Angeles area and there is NO WAY there are any apartments for $908 per month. People are lucky to find a studio for $1500 in my city. And there are no houses at all for less than $550K, and those less than 700K need a lot of work. An upgraded house sells for 800K+. Which is one reason I'm not impressed with JinJer's 700K house. I bet it needs upgrading, or has some other problem like location.

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Jinger's musical slideshow tribute to Jeremy on her instagram story reminds me of this girl in my high school who was obsessed with Eminem. 

She made an elaborate PowerPoint presentation set to dramatic music all about Eminem and his achievements and she made me watch while she stared triumphantly at me. She was so proud of it. She was also 14 at the time.

I imagine Jinger is giving Jeremy the exact smug, adoring gaze as he watches her story. 

• Haha 19

4 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Oh my god, are you kidding me??? Do you have a link to that because that just sounds ridiculous. I can’t believe how special these people think they are. So they really think they’re so special that they have prophetic dreams of what their kid would look like?

I believe that’s Jeremy Roloff, not Jeremy Vuolo.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I can't find a video of it but I distinctly remember him saying it in the episode with their sex reveal. 

• Thank You 1

7 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

She made an elaborate PowerPoint presentation set to dramatic music all about Eminem and his achievements and she made me watch while she stared triumphantly at me. She was so proud of it. She was also 14 at the time.

I knew a girl like that, but it was the mid-80's, so she had a big notebook of magazine cuttings, and the group was Duran Duran. :character-beavisbutthead:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

All these photos from various points in his life just remind me of the kind of photo montage you'd have at a funeral.  It would be less weird for a 50th birthday or some other big number, but it feels like overkill for someone who's still alive. 

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Jinger's musical slideshow tribute to Jeremy on her instagram story reminds me of this girl in my high school who was obsessed with Eminem. 

I imagine Jinger is giving Jeremy the exact smug, adoring gaze as he watches her story. 

Don't they have iphones? Video player can create a a pretty decent video. We did that for a party and it turned out oddly nice.

• Upvote 2

On 9/6/2019 at 1:33 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I knew a girl like that, but it was the mid-80's, so she had a big notebook of magazine cuttings, and the group was Duran Duran. :character-beavisbutthead:

It was Adam Ant for one I knew. 

My cousin was so into Duran Duran. I kind of mock her for that now. 

• Haha 3

Jeremy is showing off Felicity's dance moves on his latest story.  Glad to see she's going to be allowed to do at least some things Jinger wasn't. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Jeremy is showing off Felicity's dance moves on his latest story.  Glad to see she's going to be allowed to do at least some things Jinger wasn't. 

I really believe that as soon as Felicity is old enough, depends on age. Around here I think the classes start at 4, she'll be enrolled in soccer. They'll be parading that kid in her uniform and at her matches.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I really believe that as soon as Felicity is old enough, depends on age. Around here I think the classes start at 4, she'll be enrolled in soccer. They'll be parading that kid in her uniform and at her matches.

My sis just put my nephew in soccer and he is 2 1/2.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer it earlier than 4 in CA....and I totally see her in a soccer uni as early as possible.

• Upvote 2

Most places have toddler soccer groups where the little kids just all kind of run around in a pack after the ball. My 3 year old just started one of these programs, the "games" are hilarious. Programs that are associated with US Youth Soccer begin with the U5 division, where the child has to turn 4 before the season starts.

I imagine if Jeremy wants Felicity and any subsequent quivers to get into soccer he'll probably be all in with having them in official programs. And then we'll all get to see him be a pretentious soccer Dad on IG. Can't wait. #eyeroll

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, louisa05 said:

It was Adam Ant for one I knew. 

My cousin was so into Duran Duran. I kind of mock her for that now. 

NEVER EVER MOCK anyone for being into Duran Duran, we fans are crazy and we will get you. ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

The YMCA may be the earliest soccer team in their area.  They start with 2 year olds.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

The YMCA may be the earliest soccer team in their area.  They start with 2 year olds.  

I remember the first year they started, people I knew coached these teams and said they didn't understand what the purpose was.  They didn't return for the next year.

I bet it is hilarious.  Then again, I might think about dance and gymnastics for toddlers, but that seems a little more like what can actually be at their level.  But I haven't actually seen a toddler soccer game, so I don't know.

2 hours ago, raspberrymint said:

I remember the first year they started, people I knew coached these teams and said they didn't understand what the purpose was.  They didn't return for the next year.

I bet it is hilarious.  Then again, I might think about dance and gymnastics for toddlers, but that seems a little more like what can actually be at their level.  But I haven't actually seen a toddler soccer game, so I don't know.

Just imagine 2-3 children crying/throwing a temper tantrum because they don't like their socks or the grass is touching them, while one child follows a butterfly through the field, while another child picks dandelions, while 1-2 children whine for a snack, all while an adult occasionally rolls a ball into the group hoping one will kick, (also while helicopter parents on the sideline shout at little Johnny to go for the ball and score a goal.) 

The end. Now you've seen a toddler soccer game. 

• Haha 45
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

NEVER EVER MOCK anyone for being into Duran Duran, we fans are crazy and we will get you. ? 

Even more than Duran Duran- Arcadia! Loved that album. Still listen to it all the time. But yeah. Duran Duran, The Cure, The Go Go's, REM, Madonna... the soundtrack to my teens. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

The scariest fan bases I've encountered:

SWIFTIES

Carrie Underwood Fans 

Goo Goo Dolls 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

The scariest fan bases I've encountered:

SWIFTIES

Carrie Underwood Fans 

Goo Goo Dolls 

Goo Goo Dolls?  Really?  Tell me more. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

18 hours ago, WarriorJane said:

Goo Goo Dolls?  Really?  Tell me more. 

Same. I mean Dizzy up the girl was a turn of the millennium alt rock fav but I didn't realize they were still a thing.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, justodd said:

The Glee fandom had some real headscratchy moments, too. Especially after Darren Criss joined the cast. 

Did you see him play Andrew Cunanan in the miniseries about the Versace murders?  I think it was on Netflix... hang on, gonna google... it was on FX, I must have DVR'd it.  So creepy. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Destiny locked this topic