IGNORED

Jinger 50: Making the Most of Los Angeles and Studio City

Coconut Flan

7 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Core value of Kindness, inclusively and transparency. All things Jinger and Jermey are not.

829F1DD3-B4FC-437B-A329-B694F66B1EA8.png

Thank you

Oh I would be mortified if I was Jinger. 
she won’t be though.
#christianpersecution 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Core value of Kindness, inclusively and transparency. All things Jinger and Jermey are not.

829F1DD3-B4FC-437B-A329-B694F66B1EA8.png

Give me a break no way this company didn't know whonJinger wasnthey are only trying to cover their ass. Badly I might add.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Remember when we wanted to free Jinger? I guess she never wanted to be free. *sigh*

I think it depends how “freedom” is defined. If it is defined as completely rejecting the theology that was ingrained in her as a child, then no. If freedom is being able to lead a more or less mainstream life and allowing her daughter to do the same, than she is freer than she was before. There are plenty of people who share Jinger’s anti-LGBT views (including people in LA) but wouldn’t think of adopting the ATI lifestyle or the no education ethos. The chance that Jinger or any other J’kid would become a pro-choice, secular humanist, Democrat is slim, if only because the general culture of Southern white evangelicalism that lurks in the background of Arkansas would make those ideas anathema to them, ATI or not.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• Destiny locked this topic