• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
IReallyAmHopewell

Help Jonathan Staddon go to ALERT Boot Camp!

IReallyAmHopewell

Buy a calendar for only $12 and his brother will donate $10 to his trip! What a deal! A LENSPIRATION 2012 Calendar for only $12 bucks!

staddonfamily DOT com/2011/ 10/01/ purchase-with-a-purpose/

brashchick

My first thought on seeing the name of this thread : "Not just "No", but "Hay-ell NO !! "

tabitha2

Lisa looks very odd to me,as unkind as that is.I can't put my finger on why though.

MrsYoungie
Lisa looks very odd to me,as unkind as that is.I can't put my finger on why though.

"Odd" is putting it mildly. Fugly perhaps was the word you were looking for? A girl who would be improved by some makeup, a decent hair cut and a wedding dress that wasn't ordered from "Frumps-R-Us"?

Anyone else notice the picture of the "limo" taking the bridal party to the ceremony? They put folding chairs in the back of a station wagon as far as I can tell. Very dangerous!

terranova

She does look odd. She looks worn out.

IReallyAmHopewell

No one will help this poor guy go to Bible Boot Camp and learn to be a man? FJ-ers I'm just shocked! lol

Mommy22alyns

"Odd" is putting it mildly. Fugly perhaps was the word you were looking for? A girl who would be improved by some makeup, a decent hair cut and a wedding dress that wasn't ordered from "Frumps-R-Us"?

Anyone else notice the picture of the "limo" taking the bridal party to the ceremony? They put folding chairs in the back of a station wagon as far as I can tell. Very dangerous!

Agree. And the "limo" thing? Ghetto as it gets.

Burris

Meh - you have the fun you can afford. I can't slam them for doing the best with what they have - unsafe as that "limo" might have been.

As for helping with ALERT, however - ahahahahooooo hellllllllllllllllll no! If that kid wants advanced training, let him join the fuckin' army. (I'm sure he'll raise the needed funds for Gothard's crap. The rubes can always be counted on to help their own.)

IReallyAmHopewell

http://the wilkes team.com/2011/ 09/

Link if you want to read more about Josh and Lisa's wedding! The Wilkes are friends of the Duggars and Bates, of course!

DamnPrecious

A Dork Fish!

I'm going to hell, no need to tell me that.