IGNORED

Lori Alexander 71: She of Appalling Ignorance

I only took some snippets of the conversation. The gist is our translation of the Greek bible isn’t 100 percent accurate. Nothing gets translated word for word. 

Spoiler

96CCE00A-C0FF-4379-9D13-E461660215CD.thumb.jpeg.062aa4af003dbc5a070c63a59f9c5334.jpeg3122ADA0-7F6C-4AFE-A6B8-16DB197CCEDE.thumb.jpeg.b5dca339d4ce7af4627bb6d97afc15eb.jpeg8FF91C87-E4E6-4BD9-97A0-D612821DB97C.thumb.jpeg.31c0cd7ef49d9fd58e3c1457af12a100.jpeg20790032-F514-4BEE-A502-85370117274D.thumb.jpeg.f37e229ab2defb3b4ac8303ecdcea1b9.jpegF4440B7A-16C9-4DA8-A415-7E261C726FE0.thumb.png.df0f70e790407aee3a0e0e3ab60dba1a.png709EC3FA-3E2B-41A9-9260-E95599E22CF1.thumb.jpeg.4f2560c51a486e72bd271d805267bb47.jpeg

Lori will use any excuse to be lazy and stay at home. My question is what’s her excuse for not teaching women like she claims she is supposed to do? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I only took some snippets of the conversation. The gist is our translation of the Greek bible isn’t 100 percent accurate. Nothing gets translated word for word. 

Hide contents

96CCE00A-C0FF-4379-9D13-E461660215CD.thumb.jpeg.062aa4af003dbc5a070c63a59f9c5334.jpeg3122ADA0-7F6C-4AFE-A6B8-16DB197CCEDE.thumb.jpeg.b5dca339d4ce7af4627bb6d97afc15eb.jpeg8FF91C87-E4E6-4BD9-97A0-D612821DB97C.thumb.jpeg.31c0cd7ef49d9fd58e3c1457af12a100.jpeg20790032-F514-4BEE-A502-85370117274D.thumb.jpeg.f37e229ab2defb3b4ac8303ecdcea1b9.jpegF4440B7A-16C9-4DA8-A415-7E261C726FE0.thumb.png.df0f70e790407aee3a0e0e3ab60dba1a.png709EC3FA-3E2B-41A9-9260-E95599E22CF1.thumb.jpeg.4f2560c51a486e72bd271d805267bb47.jpeg

Lori will use any excuse to be lazy and stay at home. My question is what’s her excuse for not teaching women like she claims she is supposed to do? 

In most traditional societies women did care for children of both sexes when they were infants and toddlers. Once they were old enough to hold a tool they often started learning the skills of the same sex parent. That meant that say a five year old may go with dad to learn how to be a farmer, a carpenter, baker etc. Obviously, even people in those days knew a five year old is not really going to be that much of a help and mostly a nuisance to be quite frank but it was part of live for most people. Because a five year old cannot do that much real work a father would have to look after said child at least to an extent and probably also let him play for a bit or take a nap or whatever that an adult worker would not need to do but he would also know that even that young he would learn through imitation and by observing him. Soon that boy would actually be of help to him and he would one day perhaps support him when he was too old to work. The same thing with the mothers who would make sure their daughters learned what they needed to run a home and then perhaps be married to a good man some day. I am pretty sure most fathers would be surprised to know that parenting wasn't part of their work. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, "caring tenderly for him"?  How about no?  When Ken was in the ICU w/ a dangerously low heart rate, Lori sat on her ass in a vacation home, over 2 hours away.  Kind of like she did the year before when her mom was dying (and eventually, died).  Can't have The Godly Mentor (who's TOTALLY in control of her emotions) getting stressed out.  Nope, she needs total relaxation.  It's much easier just to ask someone else to look after Ken (in this case her sons who had to fly in).

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 14

Lori talks about women who are called to ministry often neglect their families. Sounds like projection to me. Going to Christian universities I’ve been surrounded by many individuals who feel a call to ministry. When talking to women I have rarely heard them make choices or act in ways that Lori describes them. Most women that I have met who go into ministries have a strong sense of both having a family and participating in ministry. If they want a family that is. 

On the other hand, there’s score of men who completely neglect their family to “do ministry”. Some men are able to manage it with strong boundaries and setting limits. 

Balancing things like work, ministry, and family is something mature adults work towards. They learn skills and boundaries that make it possible even if it’s difficult. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I'm sorry, "caring tenderly for him"?  How about no?  When Ken was in the ICU w/ a dangerously low heart rate, Lori sat on her ass in a vacation home, over 2 hours away.  Kind of like she did the year before when her mom was dying (and eventually, died). 

Really! Even knowing what a shit she is, I can still be flabbergasted by Lori's complete lack of self-awareness and her ability to lie.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

There is a YouTube video that is animated that gives a good explanation of children growing up in the Roman Empire, around the time of Paul.  It was about 20 minutes and explained how the family dynamics from marriage, through the birth and raising of children, and the cycle continuing into the next generation.  It discounts much of what Lori teaches because it talks about the servants who raised the boys.

From Twitter:  Eat the way God intended.  I am thankful God gave us Tony Chachere's and Louisiana hot sauce. I am also thankful for beer, french bread, fried oysters, mayonnaise, various cheeses, and butter.

A potential thread title from one of her earlier comments:  "Don't care much about history.  I ignore biology.  Don't give a hoot what the teachers taught.  Don't care at all about science books.  All I do know is I am right, and I'm sure that I will bark and bite, what a mean angry life I live."

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 15

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I'm sorry, "caring tenderly for him"?  How about no?  When Ken was in the ICU w/ a dangerously low heart rate, Lori sat on her ass in a vacation home, over 2 hours away.  Kind of like she did the year before when her mom was dying (and eventually, died).  Can't have The Godly Mentor (who's TOTALLY in control of her emotions) getting stressed out.  Nope, she needs total relaxation.  It's much easier just to ask someone else to look after Ken (in this case her sons who had to fly in).

I think we've just witnessed the most jarring case of cognitive dissonance in the history of cognitive dissonance. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 10

On September 20, 2019 at 8:21 PM, hollyfeller said:

In a new video from Lori today she admitted that Ken only stayed with her for the children.

Yep. I knew it. And I bet she knew it really early on, which probably contributed to her tricking him into having a second child. 

On September 21, 2019 at 11:31 AM, Frog99 said:

In her video she remarks that she and Ken have love and intimacy and closeness in their relationship and that they enjoy each other. I don’t see any evidence of that. I see a woman who forced herself into submission so she could keep her lifestyle and I see a man stuck with a woman he can’t afford to divorce. At their ages, they should be traveling, exploring hobbies, and spending time with friends. 

She said that she responds to mean comments with grace- talk about a complete lack of insight. 

Lori certainly enjoys Ken... especially when he stays out of her sight and the money just magically appears in her bank account. Ken enjoying Lori, however? I seriously doubt it. 

On September 23, 2019 at 8:45 AM, SongRed7 said:

Hmm? Wonder what Lori was left out of?? From Twitter:

LORI:  If you’re left out of something, even something big, don’t give into self-pity and don’t tell others. It accomplishes nothing beneficial. Give it to the Lord and don’t allow it to steal your joy! #yourjoyisinjesus ❤️

LORI: If you're left out of something, make sure to passive-aggressively tweet about it for the entire world to speculate about, while pretending to be above it all. It accomplishes getting you attention and maybe even sympathy!

6 minutes ago, Koala said:

Coming from just about anyone else this would read as a self-aware "OMG, I almost lost my husband, time to really look at how things are" sort of essay. 

But this is "sat at the vacation home while her husband was in the ICU" Lori, who only married Ken because he checked off her list of boxes, who poked a hole in her diaphragm to not only keep him with her, but to be able to stay home and mooch off him. Who makes slimy salads he doesn't want to eat, who doesn't share a room with him, who spends her days online being hateful. 

I'd think Lori was a troll, but I doubt she's that smart.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

Not everyone is called to marry. Even Paul said it is better to not marry, unless you can’t control your urges. The women who ran the children’s church at the church I went to growing up wanted to marry but never did. Marriage isn’t for everyone. 

Spoiler

A3892E0A-D150-4B15-97E2-E189B7022650.thumb.jpeg.d8cf76fa086a278c5da2c5d9d3dd3661.jpeg208CD716-B14F-4992-B095-402FDC4329BE.thumb.jpeg.160e195106cf2a477b9a4c1587d2efd9.jpegB4C34F38-B279-4219-A684-695FCBE60EFA.thumb.jpeg.94abb433658dbc9742250f669915bb43.jpeg

I didn’t got to college to act like a man. I went to college because it was expected of me. My mom knew first hand how hard it is to get a good paying job without a degree. When I graduated high school I had to work to pay my own bills. I lived at home rent free but I had to help take care of my sick dad. I came out of college with debt. I had no plan on marrying. I plan on marrying my bf one day. He has student loan debt just like me. I don’t look at his debt as my burden and he doesn’t look at mine that way. When we moved in together two years ago I had a savings account and he didn’t. He didn’t hold that against me. I am worth way more than the debt I carry. I am not a virgin and I have tattoos. He doesn’t care about those things. 

Another thing we have is open communication and trust. He is not my master. We also serve each other. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 12

4 hours ago, Koala said:

This one HURTS! This bitch is talking shit and couldn't be assed to go be with her husband while I watched my husband die. Even if Ken died tomorrow, she wouldn't miss him, she'd just grab the money and go on her merry way. 

THis CUNT has no idea what it's like to lose someone who was essentially the other half of you and now that he's gone you have, not only no regrets, but plenty of smiles, giggles, and a horrid, hollow feeling from the space he took up in your heart and soul. 

FUCK YOU LORI ALEXANDER WHO IS A FUCKING MONSTER. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 26

@feministxtian so very sorry for your loss. 

Is this Lori's way to tell Ken that she will make changes for him, that she'll be loving and more concerned about Ken and not his bank account? I really hope that Ken sees Lori the way we FJers and the rest of her "detractors" do.  

• Upvote 6

Not everyone should be married, but Paul is personally the only biblical "hero" I actively dislike.  What a condescending way he had to address even his own internal issues.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

27 minutes ago, raspberrymint said:

Not everyone should be married, but Paul is personally the only biblical "hero" I actively dislike.  What a condescending way he had to address even his own internal issues.

I assume it was hard for him. He was supposed to be a man of god and wanted to emulate him. We also don’t know what of his writings were kept out of the Bible. 

• Upvote 4

Lori Alexander wrote: the man's curse from the beginning of time was to toil in the soil (be the provider) and the women were to suffer in childbearing (be keepers at home and raise children).

If Lori knew how to rightly divide the Word, she would recognize that in calling herself a Christian, under the New Covenant, she and all women (and men, and children) WERE REDEEMED (bought back from under) from the curse (of the law); Christ having become a curse FOR us (cursed is He who hung on the tree). Galatians 3:13

Galatians 3:13 trumps Genesis 3:16. Oh, and then there's that other "3:16" - in John. God so loved the world that He GAVE His Son...so that whosoever believes in Him will have EVERLASTING LIFE. 

Life and Death, Blessing and Cursing are opposites.  (Deut. 30:19).

Jesus is LIFE and BLESSING. (John 14:6; Eph. 1:3).

The thing that bothers me most about Lori Alexander and her family is this:   she preaches (yes, she is an online preacher) that she's blessed and redeemed. But she TEACHES that all other women are cursed and oppressed.

She is teaching the Law.

She is deceived.  

They take Christians who are weak, young and confused and make them twice the sons of hell as they are. (Matt. 23:15).

"Again I testify to every man who gets himself circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by the Law have been severed from Christ; you have fallen away from grace." Gal. 5:4

The POWER of sin is the Law. - 1 Cor. 15:56...This explains why MRA's and white supremacists, and the League of the South, and those practicing CDD are drawn to her site.  Her site EMPOWERS evil. It draws evil.  And it won't change until she is no longer deceived.

God have mercy.

Edited by ladyicantxplain
accidentally hit enter
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 13

Oh, for anyone new: practicing CDD =

wife spanking for real discipline (not kink) by her husband; making the wife write sentences for punishment; making the wife give up her credit cards/debit cards; making the wife stand in the corner, etc. 

Oddly, it was THIS issue that caused the fallout between Mrs. Alexander and myself.

• Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, raspberrymint said:

I actually rather like Paul.  It was King David I couldn't stand.  When my devotions are on David, all I can think of is all the bad things he did, yet he was still considered to be a great man.  I guess when it gets down to it, David reminds me way too much of Trump!

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Oh, for anyone new: practicing CDD =

wife spanking for real discipline (not kink) by her husband; making the wife write sentences for punishment; making the wife give up her credit cards/debit cards; making the wife stand in the corner, etc. 

Oddly, it was THIS issue that caused the fallout between Mrs. Alexander and myself.

is this for real? I mean, seriously, men do this to their wives? Someone needs to grow a pair of tits and understand how to throw those puppies around. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Yep. I knew it. And I bet she knew it really early on, which probably contributed to her tricking him into having a second child.

From the video, quoting for posterity:

”I remember one time when our kids were younger Ken had told me, “The only reason I stay with you is for my children.” We just didn’t have any connection, no intimacy, no closeness. We didn’t enjoy each other.”

That would break my heart if my husband said that to me ?? 

And also:

”It’s His [God’s] spirit that allows me to be kind when others are cruel, to ignore the hateful comments I receive on a daily basis, and try to respond in kindness.”

God’s spirit seems to be falling down on the job here!

• Upvote 14

12 hours ago, raspberrymint said:

I don't always like Paul but he is really the only (or one of the few) biblical character I can also relate to. I found god as an adult and I like Paul can clearly see my old and new life and how my old life pops up sometimes and shows its sometimes ugly face but I also like him seem to be able to fully appreciate the love and freedom of faith. Still, like him I seem to sometimes doubt that this freedom is really there and I fall into old habits. Paul sins and hates that he sin and he seems to go from rigidness to proclaiming ever as radical things as Jesus himself. He really is a complex person with his own issues. I am not Paul but he is real and not so squeaky clean but still a huge figure in understanding Christian faith and even Jesus himself. I rarely become upset with Jesus but Paul I have agreed and disagreed with, related to and I have even screamed at my bible because he is such a jackass. Jesus is thought-provoking and I love him very much but he is also so much easier to love. Paul for all his faults did however reach out to people, he did work spreading the word of Jesus to all kinds of places. He clearly did care about what he was doing and his role is huge in making the world wide church what it is, with all its faults and all of his faults. 

Edited by elliha
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Just when I thought Lori couldn’t sink any lower. C8A4A03A-D9F1-43EF-8C48-0F4CA1DA97C4.thumb.jpeg.77e4588d6d2fd4166ae4bc94c1afa12c.jpeg

the me too movement is a way for women to be able to share their story. It gives them courage they might not have. It’s easier to speak up when others are. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 3

I have a simple solution to Lori's BIGGEST problem of comments on her social media.  Get off social media.  Quit being an attention whore.  If you feel you must teach stick with your private chat group.  This is the highest and most self-indulgent of the first world problems.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 5

All I can say is people are horrible. Below are screen shots of the convo Lori is having about the me too movement. She has no right telling people how to feel or how to heal. I don’t like to talk about it but I have been sexually harassed before. Last time it was in the work place. It was by a supervisor that was below me. He was married and didn’t like that I didn’t want to sleep with him. I spent over a year at that job. My bosses kept acting like it was a difference of personality. One of the last interactions I had with him he slapped my face. I should have called the police but I was tired of no one doing anything. The gospel didn’t help me, finding a new job and having supportive people did.

Spoiler

8471C806-19FC-4CEE-8DA0-0824AEC22C79.thumb.jpeg.c7f72c8e556b4cc459004f2b2af20c83.jpegB7F1DE84-6299-454F-91E4-956DC6F83958.thumb.jpeg.de3cd3018e76ca7767b3af4f6660b56f.jpeg80C13ABB-0CFC-4B98-ACD3-2CF6A5729727.thumb.jpeg.6395817156c53ae402cf7ec5259edec1.jpegEF1AEAE0-FE04-4D65-A7DD-12D19427FDF5.thumb.jpeg.551d63e529ad29a99dba022567c8b2b2.jpegB80AC3F9-495E-4111-9413-683D56A6F265.thumb.jpeg.1c7017d7ccc7e8bce26fc33a92ff4b56.jpeg1E8C88CF-66A9-46FC-B151-C52EF08EF0BE.thumb.jpeg.fc9309977ed8ceb849aacc7eb25c6006.jpeg2A37656C-23A9-49C2-96DF-30828ECA8EA2.thumb.jpeg.794759ec9b61e394a65b939dff3992c7.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 6

In today's blog comments, Kate brings up the #metoo movement and Lori responds with this. Ironic considering she's admitted to using physical violence against Ken:

"Women aren’t superior to men. They lie and cheat just as men do. In fact, women physically abuse men. I know women who have done this to men. Yes, men and women who do this are both bad and wrong but to create a whole movement just for women against men has led to a lot of division and little healing."

• Upvote 8

There was a really interesting series on Netflix a while ago (possibly just UK Netflix) called “Britain’s Darkest Taboos”, which were mainly about women who were murdered by ex partners (a couple weren’t, some were about child sexual abuse, or about children who were killed). Only one of the programmes involved a male victim of female violence. 

Lori does actually have a point in that women can cheat on men as well as physically abuse them, but the vast majority of cases we hear about in the news etc are about men being violent to women. 

• Upvote 10

On 9/24/2019 at 10:46 AM, Koala said:

Now, now, Ken addressed this already.  Apparently her adrenal glands can't bear stress like ordinary people.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic