IGNORED

Lori Alexander 71: She of Appalling Ignorance

As @Florita said above, her emotions were so well controlled she couldn't even visit her very sick husband in the hospital.

Her emotions are so well controlled she needed her son to come get her when wild fires were getting close to her home.  She couldn't think for herself what to do.

Her emotions are so well controlled she became so angry seeing women dressed in thong bathing suits at the beach she fantasized about hitting them.

Yeah, she's cool as a cucumber.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 6

This is how Lori looks when she is caught lying. 5F02AA7C-EB9B-487D-990A-56345E2AF767.thumb.jpeg.e5f4b9a4fdd7220f876db93463e0d867.jpeg

*so this is my dog who decided to get something out of the trash. He is wearing the trash can lid of shame. Does he look guilty? Nope not at all.

• Haha 33
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, kpmom said:

As @Florita said above, her emotions were so well controlled she couldn't even visit her very sick husband in the hospital.

Her emotions are so well controlled she needed her son to come get her when wild fires were getting close to her home.  She couldn't think for herself what to do.

Her emotions are so well controlled she became so angry seeing women dressed in thong bathing suits at the beach she fantasized about hitting them.

Yeah, she's cool as a cucumber.

Her emotions are so under control she couldn't sleep after seeing a waitress in leggings and had to make a "You Tube" about it in wee hours of the morning.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Lori is a Vulcan!

But without the logic.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 14

I believe Lori when she says mean comments don't bother her because I think they just confirm her lowly opinion of the masses. But I do think Lori feels some emotions (jealously, indignation, anger, fear) but what she doesn't feel is empathy for anyone except for a few select celebrities: Josh Duggar, Joey Feek, and Lori Loughlin. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

The crazy cuckoo flowchart has been resurrected.  This is a blatant desperate attempt to go viral again.  

Spoiler

1696713914_ScreenShot2019-09-15at9_47_06PM.png.5bdc1980ea6fd4f6c53192111fb2119c.png

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Lori is a Vulcan!

Definitely braggy.  She considers any dissenting opinion to be "throwing a tantrum."  She cannot fathom civil discourse.

Lori is not anywhere near logical enough to be a Vulcan. She constantly disagrees with herself!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 5

On 9/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, Cora Persephona said:

think you should take this with a grain of salt. This is the woman who would not hold her own crying babies. I doubt there is any cuddling, it's most likely just something she says to seem a warm and involved grandma.

Well there is that picture (on I think Ken's FB page/cover shot or maybe Lori's personal FB page) the Ken and Lori with five of their grandchildren and all but one are crying and upset and Lori and Ken are just smiling away. 

If that's their idea of "cuddling" it doesn't sound nice at all. 

22 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

If her grandkids do indeed play outside other kids might come over and join in.  But I'd think those neighborhood kids see Lori as a wicked witch on the front porch rather than a welcoming grandmother. 

I remember the blog post she wrote about one of the neighborhood kids who came over to play -- she scolded her while the kids were playing dress up that boys don't wear dresses d then she called out the kid's parents for not being believers and the fact she was in evil public school: https://thetransformedwife.com/guard-your-treasures/

Nice neighbor!

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 8

10 hours ago, Florita said:

I believe Lori when she says mean comments don't bother her because I think they just confirm her lowly opinion of the masses. But I do think Lori feels some emotions (jealously, indignation, anger, fear) but what she doesn't feel is empathy for anyone except for a few select celebrities: Josh Duggar, Joey Feek, and Lori Loughlin. 

Good point. If this woman cannot feel sadness at the death of her mother, sadness and fear at the  serious illness of her husband, she sure isn’t going to be bothered by a little reasonable thought. She isn’t controlled by her emotions because she feels no emotions. 

I’d think Ken would want a wife who actually, you know, loves him; but he is too vain to care.  He deserves just what he gets from her. 

Edited by usmcmom
Typos
  • Upvote 14

Back to the heathen feminist banana incel comment, I might have an explanation :banana-angel:

So I was binge watching Lucifer

(someone recommended it on FJ, can't remember who it was, that was some time ago but I'd love to thank them! Just watched the Ep where caveman time Abel walks into a bar "Ladies, let's be fruitful and multiply!" :D I completely lost it.)

Eve visited and said "it wasn't an apple btw more like a banana..."

Maybe the only true KJV bible translation is the only one that got it right and wrote 'banana'.

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Good point. If this woman cannot feel sadness at the death of her mother, sadness and fear at the  serious illness of her husband, she sure isn’t going to be bothered by a little reasonable thought. She isn’t controlled by her emotions because she feels no emotions. 

I’d think Ken would want a wife who actually, you know, loves him; but he is too vain to care.  He deserves just what he gets from her. 

I don't usually wear my emotions on my sleeve...my kids call me "the Vulcan" because I'm usually calm, cool and collected in a crisis. HOWEVER...I break down later. Something about puking off a 3rd floor parking garage, collapsing in the shower when the brain tumors were found, completely losing it when he had the grand mal seizure, and screaming when I got the call that he died. Now, I'm cold...numb, sad, depressed. I've taken care of all the arrangements so now I can peacefully fall apart.

Lori wouldn't feel or do a thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 34

I find it amusing that we're on the topic of what a cold, angry bitch she is- and how children probably don't actually like her- and today's blog post is about how women are designed to be nurturing. I haven't worked in childcare or babysitting in years, but if I learned one thing it's that many children are creepily good at picking up on a person's "vibe"- and there's no way her vibe is warm and inviting. 

She also says this:

Spoiler

I love driving by construction sites on the roads or highways. If you look closely, the ones who are managing the large cranes, climbing the electrical poles, and doing the heavy lifting are always men. Sometimes I will see women holding the signs to direct the traffic but the majority of the difficult, back breaking, and dangerous jobs are held by men because they were created to do these things. 

There you have it, folks. Lori loves reminders that she wasn't created for hard work because she's a woman. 

And this lovely little bit of hypocrisy:

Spoiler

Most of the careers that women are seeking outside of the home can be used at home. We nurse our children to health the best that we are able. We teach them the ways of the Lord and how best to live. We help our husband with his tasks as a secretary helps her boss. We care for those who need help in our churches and neighborhoods. 

Do you, Lori? Do you really? What have you done this week to help someone in your church or neighborhood? And I don't mean "mentoring" because that's about as helpful as a cold sore. I seem to recall your biggest concern during the California wildfires was that you had to close your windows, and that questions about what you would do to help went unanswered or deleted.

I'm currently on Lori Thread #39 (yes, I'm going to read all of them because they give me a hate-boner) and so very much of what she has said has been documented, and yet I can't recall her sharing a single example of anything she has done to concretely assist anyone outside of her family. Not a single mention of charity work, or even donations. No meals or financial assistance for struggling families, no time spent with shut-ins, not even a tithe. 

I'm pretty sure this "nurturing" bullshit is just massive overcompensation for the fact that she is incapable of empahthy, sympathy, or compassion.

• Upvote 18

C3FA2D0D-D61D-4FF5-8A31-C567075C77B9.thumb.jpeg.e0574698b5546ac6fe7c5ca8c834f61d.jpeg

before it’s deleted. Not sure who this person is or how she knows Lori. Lori thinks because she is an older women that she should be able to spread hate and vile in the name of Paul, I’d say Jesus but he isn’t her lord. She would be excepted more if she actually taught things and not just called people out on their shit.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 9

Is is wrong that whenever I see this fucking woman blogging I just want to punch my monitor so hard that it rips a hole in the fabric of space, thus forming a black hole that will suck Lori and her toxic fans away forever?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

I'm back for more snark instead of sleeping, because this woman is a carcass and I'm a fly. Her latest Instagram post (sorry, not sure how to add it inline from mobile) is nonsensical. I don't think anyone thinks birth control fixes the root cause of PCOS. Symptom management is a valid form of treatment. Also, the person she's citing, Dr. Jolene Brighten, says this on Her website:

Spoiler

I also help women who are looking to ditch hormonal birth control and balance their hormones, as well as those who want to stay on birth control without long term consequences.

And let's be clear, I'm not anti-birth control. Nope. In fact, I'm all about providing education to help women make the best decision for themselves and support their body whatever stage they are at. I'm an advocate for both access and education surrounding contraceptive options.

I haven't been able to find concrete evidence of her stance on abortion but she has referenced women's rights on her Twitter, so I'm guessing she isn't excessively "pro-life". Maybe if Lizardly Lori had paid attention in college, she'd know how to research the people she's quoting and make sure they're actually in line with her message. She tells her followers to read Dr. Brighten's book and "begin restoring your health and having babies". I haven't read the book (I doubt she has either) but I'm fairly certain is does not tell women to just start have babies willy-nilly. I also think it's incredibly reckless to advocate taking impersonal medical advice from a book or the internet without consulting a professional, no matter how qualified the author. 

As a side note, Dr. Brighten's credentials and education look legit so I don't think she's a quack. But her methods seem to involve numerous expensive supplements that insurance may not cover, so there's a nice splash of Alexander-flavored crunchy healthcare privilege for you. For someone with the resources for multiple consultations and trial-and-error with cocktails of supplements, the naturopathic approach to balancing hormones could work, but I don't think the average person is able to spend like that. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

Nice! Lori is now teaching her young grandchildren to be judgmental and rude to strangers. (See Twitter - her last one yesterday) i’d Be sooo *proud* of that child’s behavior.  Smh 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

For those of you who missed it:

The Transformed Wife‏ @laalex2 17h17 hours ago

"While I was walking with my little 4 year old granddaughter near the beach, she said to a woman who was wearing a bathing suit with her bottom hanging out, "Don't show your bottom!" Even young children know that nakedness out in public is wrong."

EDIT:  AND she deleted it...maybe the DIL saw it and realized how it made both of them look like assholes, and demanded she take it down.  I'm sure she received blow-back from the family somehow. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 10

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

For those of you who missed it:

The Transformed Wife‏ @laalex2 17h17 hours ago

"While I was walking with my little 4 year old granddaughter near the beach, she said to a woman who was wearing a bathing suit with her bottom hanging out, "Don't show your bottom!" Even young children know that nakedness out in public is wrong."

EDIT:  AND she deleted it...maybe the DIL saw it and realized how it made both of them look like assholes, and demanded she take it down.  I'm sure she received blow-back from the family somehow. 

The real irony, is that she chased it w/ a post about NOT scolding your husband.

So, it's totally okay for your 4 year old to scold random adults on the beach, but you should never scold your spouse.  Lori Logic at its finest.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

Why does Lori insist on going to the beach where it is expected for people to show their bodies? The bodies created by the God Lori supposedly believes in. Besides that, wearing a swimsuit, however bare it may be, is not nakedness. I hope that little girl isn't too poisoned by Lori, I wouldn't let her take my child anywhere.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

25 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Why does Lori insist on going to the beach where it is expected for people to show their bodies? The bodies created by the God Lori supposedly believes in. Besides that, wearing a swimsuit, however bare it may be, is not nakedness. I hope that little girl isn't too poisoned by Lori, I wouldn't let her take my child anywhere.  

Because it gives her the opportunity to shame, judge, and gossip.  Her 3 favorite things.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

2 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

Wow. If 4 year meI told a woman t

I’m going to interpret this broken thought as “Just wow, I mean —- just WOW” and you walked away in rage. LOL

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Koala said:

Because it gives her the opportunity to shame, judge, and gossip.  Her 3 favorite things.

and to feel superior to everyone else 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Koala said:

Of course, it's just that any reasonable person would avoid situations they find offensive.  She's not reasonable of course. I think she likes looking at nearly naked bodies. 

• Upvote 13

• Coconut Flan locked this topic