IGNORED

Lori Alexander 71: She of Appalling Ignorance

The little dick is more important than the person you are supposed to love most's needs.  @Ken Alexander more and more I believe you are a henpecked blowhard with a shrew of a wife.  The headship evidently has little control over the word viper.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

38 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I think we've talked about this in the past and the consensus was that Lori probably does not attend a local congregation on a regular basis.  Lori is so judgmental that no local church could possibly live up to her standards.  @Koala, you've been around for a while.  Do you remember that discussion?

I'm fully convinced she doesn't go to church. If she did, we'd be getting a lot more ranting about whatever the pastor spoke about, what his wife wore, what the ladies in the congregation wore, how a woman dared to speak during the service, etc. She probably wouldn't exactly name names, but she'd veil it thinly enough we'd be able to tell she was relating it to something she'd seen recently.

Since we're getting passive-aggressive snipes at her daughters and daughters-in-law, and occasionally at Ken, combined with desperate attempts to go viral and attacks on other female Christian leaders (dead or not)... I'm thinking she's not been to church in quite a while.

Which would normally not bother me. I'm a "few times a year" church-goer myself - I make it to handbell practice in the afternoon, but only on Sunday morning if I'm participating or something, mostly. But then I'm not positioning myself as an authority on "biblical womanhood" either! 

And it's not like she's replaced church with her own study of the Bible. Instead she trawls the sludgy bits of the internet to find quotes that agree with her, and trots out the handful of verses she knows once in a while to show she's "Godly." Even Gwen Shamblin Lara of the Remnant anorexia cult at least goes through the bible to look for verses she can twist into being about food, and publishes devotions. 

Lori doesn't go to church OR read the bible, as best I can tell. She doesn't want to. She might learn something! Something that contradicts what SHE wants! 

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

What the fresh hell is Lori writing? 

Obviously she reads here because it is super coincidental...that she would post about a woman who reached out to her for counsel. (In light of how I exposed her last week, here). It's just pathetic that she somehow believes this is "helping" a woman who reached out to her for counsel!

Sickening.

I  am praying that her blog is completely shut down. Gone. Until she is no longer deceived. She is at current, a boil on the butt of humanity.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

I promise this is my last post on this issue, but I just read the blog from today.

Lori twists her words to suit her anti-feminist propaganda.

First, the topic is that a woman awoke to her husband having sex with her and that marital rape doesn't exist. She allows vile comments from Trey, and excuses his past behavior on other sites as pointed out by a pretty faithful follower, by claiming Trey apologized. She allows rape to be used in a joking manner.

Then, it was the husband woke her up in the middle night asking for sex and she had no reason (no reason at all!) to deny him, and that marital rape is only evil, violent men who aren't really Christian. Lori still allows vile comments, but filters some out.

Now, she's saying it was inconsiderate and that wives should forgive their husbands because nobody's perfect, and that all feminists would consider being awoken by a passionate husband wanting to have sex RAPE! Most of the comments are just bashing feminists for thinking that simply initiating sex = rape. 

What a sick way to make an argument, and anyone with logic would see that it failed. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

I  am praying that her blog is completely shut down. Gone. Until she is no longer deceived. She is at current, a boil on the butt of humanity.

Does she write her blog on a blog service/platform? (Sorry I don't know what to call blog platforms.)  Or is it her own website owned by her and ken? If she uses a service, do these companies have standards? Have they ever banned a blogger for vileness? 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

What the fresh hell is Lori writing? 

Obviously she reads here because it is super coincidental...that she would post about a woman who reached out to her for counsel. (In light of how I exposed her last week, here). It's just pathetic that she somehow believes this is "helping" a woman who reached out to her for counsel!

Sickening.

This ... 1000% ... this.

Lori:  If you read here, please open your eyes for a minute.   Please read about what rape is, what abuse is, what verbal and mental abuse do.  Why smacking/hitting/beating children does not work and does, in fact, damage kids.  Why a belief system based on fear ... beliefs that are not honestly looked at ... is like a house of cards. Pull one out, and the house comes tumbling down.  That is the basis of your hating education ... because education is the way out.  Education is empowerment.

Ask yourself if your "ministry" (or Biblical womanhood) really does glorify God ... or is it's purpose to glorify and justify why you do what you do and did what you did.   If you cant get honest with yourself, yu can't be with anyone else.  

I know this will  fall on deaf ears, but I can hope that God changes you and people like you who use the Bible to metaphorically beat people up.

When we keep women in the dark ... when we deny them an education  ... they become vulnerable to abuse of all kinds.  They will blindly follow someone like Lori w/o questioning the validity of what she is saying ... they will not know how, or dare to, question and look for the truth.  

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Does she write her blog on a blog service/platform? (Sorry I don't know what to call blog platforms.)  Or is it her own website owned by her and ken? If she uses a service, do these companies have standards? Have they ever banned a blogger for vileness? 

Her blog is published via Wordpress, but I assume she pays for her URL somewhere.  I'll see if there's a way to report her.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Wonder what Trey has been up to.  Apparently, Kak found something he wrote on another site.  She alerted Lori, who immediately deleted it and asked Kak not to tell anyone.  Wow.  Just absolutely disgusting.

share.thumb.PNG.964dd75ba13a55241a75b18ebf6e7e18.PNG

How nice that she holds the late RHE up for constant criticism, but covers up Trey's words, and demands that her readers show him grace.  

My god, what these people won't excuse.  Jesus fucking wept.

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 5
  • Angry 4
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 11

12 minutes ago, Koala said:

Wonder what Trey has been up to.  Apparently, Kak found something he wrote on another site.  She alerted Lori, who immediately deleted it and asked Kak not to tell anyone.  Wow.  Just absolutely disgusting.

share.thumb.PNG.964dd75ba13a55241a75b18ebf6e7e18.PNG

How nice that she holds the late RHE up for constant criticism, but covers up Trey's words, and demands that her readers show him grace.  

My god, what these people won't excuse.  Jesus fucking wept.

He does comment on Biblical Gender Roles also...

29 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

Her blog is published via Wordpress, but I assume she pays for her URL somewhere.  I'll see if there's a way to report her.

Unfortunately Wordpress doesn't host her blog so there is no recourse there.  Does anyone know where her URL is hosted, or is there a way to find out?  I am not savvy in that area, but I'll do some digging and see what I can find out.

I think we've discussed Trey's comments on BGR before, but just in case...

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/21/oral-sex-a-sin-an-option-or-a-requirement-for-in-christian-marriage/

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/16/is-the-silent-treatment-always-wrong/#comments

• Upvote 10

30 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

He does comment on Biblical Gender Roles also...

Unfortunately Wordpress doesn't host her blog so there is no recourse there.  Does anyone know where her URL is hosted, or is there a way to find out?  I am not savvy in that area, but I'll do some digging and see what I can find out.

I think we've discussed Trey's comments on BGR before, but just in case...

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/21/oral-sex-a-sin-an-option-or-a-requirement-for-in-christian-marriage/

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/16/is-the-silent-treatment-always-wrong/#comments

Lori's blog is hosted on GoDaddy (which is actually funny given the racy nature of their commercials in the past).  I reported her post from yesterday for violent content.  Let's hope the report gets reviewed.

https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/abusereport

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

After reading the comments I’ve determined they all must have terrible husbands if they think they need to give out to keep him from cheating. Hell, men have really made it good for themselves haven’t they? Convince their counterparts that they’re lesser and should be subservient, must provide them sex to keep them “faithful”, that they NEED sex or their dick might fall off... or something, that women shouldn’t leave the home for... reasons, and that men should have all control and honor. No wonder all these assholes try to keep it going. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

On 9/13/2019 at 11:07 AM, hollyfeller said:

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but Lori's followers are so stupid.

stupid.thumb.JPG.7a9ec336aabfe450a8e1692234ecadd6.JPG

I've been away from here so long I couldn't even find the Lori thread! But now that I've found it, I just had to chime in on this.

This is absolute bollocks. Birth is harder for some women because of maybe genetics, maybe the health of the mother, the size of the baby.... or maybe just plain bad luck. It's nothing to do with "punishment".

As some of you know, I'm a Christian who makes my living writing naughty books. VERY naughty books. Certain Christians absolutely hate me for it and have told me I'm going to hell etc. Maybe they're right, maybe they're not. But the thing is, God knows I write these books, so if the above ridiculous quote was true, you'd think I would struggle immensely in labour. But the opposite is true. My labours and births have been easy. The last one was so easy I had pretty much no labour pain at all. Went to bed at 11pm not in labour, woke up at midnight with a feeling of pressure in my lady parts - 16 minutes later baby was born. Easy as. At the time, I was separated from my (then abusive) husband, had been through court... not exactly the epitome of a "good Christian" woman. Yet that birth was so incredibly easy.

That stupid woman needs her head read. Trying to tell women they "deserve" labour pain is codswallop. Saying that maybe horrendous labour is a "punishment" is absolute bullsh*t. I so badly want to reach through my computer and slap that idiot upside the head.

Plus, I live in the country. Cows and sheep die in childbirth all the time. Calves are born dead. Lambs are born dead. As a kid, my Dad bred dogs and sometimes, they needed c-sections to get the puppies out. From what I've seen, animals don't have it any easier than women at all. Pushing out a baby is never going to be easy, no matter what species you are.

• Upvote 15
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

On 9/14/2019 at 10:52 AM, feministxtian said:

I got all the seriously potent meds out of the house immediately after hub died. The clouds were so dark, I couldn't get out of bed. The thought of living without him is still too much to bear...BUT...I'm taking steps to heal. 

I'm willing to bet if Ken died tomorrow, she wouldn't grieve for a minute. She'd whine and cry that she's a widow now but she wouldn't stop her trash talking and social media bullshit for a minute. Hell, I doubt she would even go to the funeral. 

Her "advice" is the WORST advice EVER for dealing with grief. Yes, there's a certain amount of "fake it 'til you make it", that is managing to get things that have to be done, done. But, it's not linear, it's like riding a roller coaster. I've fallen into a pattern of one day of "normal shit" like running errands, and one day of sleeping all day. It's ok. Any day you can make it out of bed and take a shower and eat something is a victory. Yesterday was three hard things in a row...making the final funeral arrangements, shrink visit and Griefshare class last night. I crashed at 10pm, woke up at 8 am, grabbed a cup of coffee and a smoke and was crashed out again by 10am, slept until about 2pm. 

Lori is no expert on grief...I don't think she spent one minute grieving for her mother. Cold, EVIL bitch. 

And here I am, trying to hold it together and usually failing miserably. 

@feministxtian I have been away from here for so long that I did not know your hubby had died. I am so sorry to hear that. Reading that post was heartbreaking. Your stories of you and your hubby often made me laugh, and it was clear that you had an incredible bond. I really hope that reading this doesn't make you feel worse, but when I read that post I had to reach out to you and say I'm thinking of you, and I really hope you're doing okay, learning to live without your man.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 14

13 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I caught this before it was deleted. Lori listen to the guy. Why? 1. He is a man and can teach both males and females. 2. He is right. 
90F68987-4503-4E63-BB80-677C70107C41.thumb.jpeg.73846240918491dbdb0f854b1613dd52.jpeg
This isn’t about being considerate or not. This is about rape. When a person has sex with another person without their consent it is rape! 

Hide contents

B6ECFC09-56C0-4441-8F7F-185F71372789.thumb.png.2f5445a1c0c583c7676948dad0806d41.png

Okay, I know the verse this commenter is referencing: 1 Corinthians 7:4 “The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.”

Notice it’s a MUTUAL submission. So, if the husband’s body belongs to the wife, shouldn’t she be able to insist he sleep and leave her the hell alone? How about someone who only teaches men teaching how men should submit to their wives, as commanded?? Ken? As the man, you should get on that!

13 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I wonder when woolens will begin to associate Lori and Ken Alexander with Alexander and Sons Consulting? 

Haha—“woolens” is an amazing autocorrect for google!!!! ;-D

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

After reading the comments I’ve determined they all must have terrible husbands if they think they need to give out to keep him from cheating. Hell, men have really made it good for themselves haven’t they? Convince their counterparts that they’re lesser and should be subservient, must provide them sex to keep them “faithful”, that they NEED sex or their dick might fall off... or something, that women shouldn’t leave the home for... reasons, and that men should have all control and honor. No wonder all these assholes try to keep it going. 

And why do they think they deserve this from their wifes? Because they have a penis and their wifes said "I do" at the wedding? Nobody have a right to the body of their spouse to do what they want with that body. Nobody have the right to demand full submission of their spouse and to controll their lifes to that extend these sorry ass males think they have. They aren't more special or deserving because of their X- Chromosome, no matter what they think their kind of biology or their religious book is saying. Their wifes on the other hand have a right to their own life, their own oppinion and their own body. They don't wither and die just because their wish for sex isn't immediatly met by their wifes. Honestly, I just wish for that kind of males to be deported to some remote, uninhabtated island where they can contest who is the manliest. Oh, and Lori can move their too, to be the judge on these contests.

• Upvote 19

7 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This legitimately makes me sad

sadsadsad.JPG.1faa1a53713951f0325692d4662cc2ea.JPG

This has to be the same women that @kmachete14 referred to on the previous page, the one that has been married for 30 years and in all that time never had an orgasm.
This makes me so incredibly sad and angry. His needs are met? First of all, what about yours? Secondly, is that all you're there for? Nothing more than a glorified cum bucket? No intimacy at all? And why is the husband so against sex possibly being pleasurable for her? I agree that it could make the bond between them stronger, wouldn't that be a positive side effect for their relation? Or is she really nothing more than a cooking and cleaning cum bucket/incubator for him? 
And as to the "if you don't know what you're missing, you don't really miss it", miss me with that bullshit. Yes, sex can be pleasurable without orgasming. But having an orgasm once in a while does make it a lot better. Also, having a husband who actually cares about you and your wants and needs makes it a whole lot better. He can at least try to stimulate you more or help you with that. You might still not orgasm, but at least he shows he cares about your satisfaction as well. 
A bit of a personal story: reaching an orgasm is difficult for me. I can't do it manually, I need a vibrator or oral stimulation. And even then it takes a long, long time for me to get there. If it happens in 10 minutes that's fast, and that almost never happens. However, I have a loving and understanding partner who wants sex to be pleasurable for me too. He is happy to try different things that could possibly help me have an orgasm, and doesn't mind giving me oral sex. I don't always have an orgasm during sexy times (I more often don't than do), but it is at least always pleasurable. And if I need/want more stimulation I can just tell him and he's receptive to that. 
What also helps make sex more pleasurable is being able to say "no" when I'm not in the mood, and have that "no" respected and accepted. This goes both ways of course. I couldn't enjoy the sex if my SO was clearly not in the mood and only does it so I can satisfy my needs. If one of us absolutely needs their "needs satisfied" but the other is not in the mood, we can either help ourselves or wait until the other is in the mood as well.

It makes me so, so sad and angry to know that there are women out there who are basically forced to have sex with their husbands without it being a pleasurable experience for them. They just do it cause he wants it and his wants are all that matter. How self-absorbed can you be as a husband to not care about your wife's needs/wellbeing/satisfaction? Ugh, men like that make me sick.

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Petronella said:

Haha—“woolens” is an amazing autocorrect for google!!!! ;-D

Oh my. I didn’t even notice that! How does woolens equal people in the autocorrect world?!?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

22 hours ago, Koala said:

Does anyone else feel like her blog is just downright sinister, now?

I agree. Sinister describes it perfectly. 

22 hours ago, Koala said:

I speculate that they aren't in church anymore.

The misogynyistic crap she spews so abundantly is not acceptable Christian doctrine. 

• Upvote 13

This conversation caught my attention:

T says:

I do not think this was rape. I do however believe that it was very inconsiderate of the husband to do that while the wife was sleeping. Sex was created by God to be a intimate, connecting act between husband and wife. It’s not very intimate or connecting if one of the spouses is asleep and not participating in the act.

Yes, T, especially since the wife had said "no" before going to sleep.

Lori:

So what if it was inconsiderate, T? Is there no grace in a Christian marriage? Don’t spouses allow the other to mess up at times and forgive freely? Aren’t we to forgive as Christ has forgiven us?

How callous! Of course she should be allowed to say that he's being inconsiderate! 

And T still defends her position, while mostly agreeing with Lori:

I was just stating that this lady’s husband’s act was inconsiderate.(Not rape by the way as I clearly stated) It’s not just women who do wrong in their marriage with sexual matters, although most do.

But Lori can't just agree, she has to make sure the blame is placed where she thinks it belongs: on the shoulders of the sleeping wife. 

He may have been “inconsiderate” but she was in sin by denying him sexual intimacy for no reason at all. No one seems to want to put any blame on the woman for disobeying God.

We all know that "inconsiderate"= not inconsiderate. 

Now T. starts backpedaling:

My original comment was not to take her sin and pin it on him. I just stated his act was inconsiderate (or not very well thought out might have been a better way to put it), seeing the husband always makes better judgement than the wife. He should have called her out on her sin at the moment she denied him sex instead of having sex with her while sleeping

This is the fruit of hanging out on Lori's blog. KAK, who posted whatever nasty (or should we say even nastier) stuff Trey said about sex, used to stand up to Lori every once in a while. When I was on the blog this morning, I noticed that she now sings to Lori's tune. We corresponded for a while and she's exactly the person who should find healthy teaching about marriage and parenting, but she chooses to follow Lori. I will never understand why. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

18 hours ago, Liza said:

Ask yourself if your "ministry" (or Biblical womanhood) really does glorify God ... or is it's purpose to glorify and justify why you do what you do and did what you did. 

Remember, though, that Lori Alexander did NOT do any of the things she proclaims women SHOULD do. Not in any real way. And she still doesn't do those things.

She went to college.
She worked, until she lied to her husband and deceived him into having a second child without his consent (no wonder she's not big on consent in marriage...).
She used birth control, until her childbearing days were over and then she suddenly had an epiphany about "opening her womb" to as many as God would give her - an easy decision when you know you're physically done.
She had (has?) a paid housekeeper (no doubt a working woman) doing the "keeping" at her home.
She had a nanny to hold and care for her children while she napped and lay on the couch all day.
Her kids went to school outside the home the majority of their childhood. At least one of her daughters went to college.
The other left home the second she was able, and has always been a dancer -  guess Lori's modesty standards worked for her just as well as they did for Lori, which is not at all.
Lori doesn't cook for her husband. He cooks for himself, and often did for the children as well, since they didn't want to eat Lori's salmonella slime cat food salads for every meal.
She vacations for MONTHS every year.
She and Ken have separate bedrooms, so there is no "ten minutes and lube" in the middle of the night whether she wants it or not. 
When her husband was in the hospital, in ICU no less, she stayed in the vacation house rather than at the hospital with him.
When her mother was dying, and even after she passed, she stayed away on vacation.
When her daughter was due to give birth to her first child after a long struggle with infertility, where was Lori? On vacation. Her daughter announced her pregnancy to Lori with something like "you're not going to like this, because it's during your annual vacation, but..."

Lori does not keep her home. Her family, including her children, have obviously learned not to count on her for anything at all, least of all comfort during difficult times. She takes, takes, takes, and never gives so much as a whiff of compassion. She apparently doesn't even attend church. Lori Alexander cares about no one but Lori Alexander. People only matter to Lori as far as they can benefit her.

What a wonderful "biblical, godly" role model Lori is!

(I know I've typed this same thing a million times, and I apologize - I just know there are always new people, new lurkers, and I think it's important to point out how blatant her hypocrisy is.)

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

A priceless comment on the second blog post:

I agree! Our husbands are the men we love, who love us in return. We would give our lives for them, and them for us. What an insult to think he could ever be guilty of such a disgusting crime of rape, especially when all he’s done is taken what is his, during the night. And what an insult to victims of actual rape, who were subjected to such a hideous, violent violation which will impact their lives forever. The two events can not even begin to be compared!

It's rape because it is not his to take. 

Another one. I have no words...

A part of the tragedy in all of this is that if her husband had desired to abuse her it’s very unlikely he would have to wait until she was asleep to do so. To believe this was rape you’d have to believe that the husband is such a weak man that the he could not overpower an unwilling woman and is forced to skulk around at the dead of night and take her when she was unconscious.

And this person thinks we should be praising the man for waking his wife up in the middle of the night for sex:

I don’t think the husband’s actions were sinful. If anything, he was sending a message to his wife as to how desperately he needed Her to fulfil that deepest need right in that moment. If anything, he was blessing his wife and even if she had refused him earlier, she would of been wise to tell him she didn’t realise how desperately he needed it and thanked him for loving her in that way, then heartily joined in. Some men become so desperate and lack the self control they wander. Just to have that need released. The fact that he acknowledges she was the woman who could best help him is a massive blessing. And we should be praising him for it. What a blessed woman she is!

My husband knows well not to wake me up when I'm sleeping, unless it's absolutely necessary.  Sleep is a human need that Lori herself has made sure she takes very good care of.  Maybe Ken should start walking in to her room in the middle of the night and blessing her. Yep. And don't tell me that you need your sleep because of some excuse or another. And perhaps Ken should start demanding proper home cooked meals, that she go with him on his trips to Europe (to keep him sexually satisfied), etc...  it's about time someone started demanding that Lady Lori practice what she preaches.

I'd love to hear what the lady in her story has to say about all the gossip Lori has built up around her confidence. 

• Upvote 20

• Coconut Flan locked this topic