IGNORED

Lori Alexander 71: She of Appalling Ignorance

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I know that family relationships are hard, but quite honestly, I have no respect for anyone that associates with Lori and @Ken  It’s one thing to not see the cognitive slip or to be powerless in getting her to seek treatment, but her vile posts like this one are a very obvious and tangible demonstration of how awful she is. She would absolutely not have access to my children  

This is exactly what I was going to say!

I have had no sympathy for Ken but have tried to give her kids the benefit of the doubt. With this amped up crap about marital rape, that sympathy ends.  How any of them could let their small children be influenced and cared for by Lori is beyond my comprehension.  Ken is no better and shouldn’t be around those kid either. He enables, protects and agrees with Lori’s hateful beliefs and the beliefs of her followers.  

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

The post is still up on her blog, though. And Trey chimed in with one of the most despicable things he's ever written (under a spoiler because it could be triggering):

Hide contents

"Ladies, sex within marriage is a debt that you OWE your husband. He should NEVER have to collect (what is due) from you by force. If he has to do that (without actually doing physical harm to you), it is to YOUR shame, not his. ... Wives, stop being deceived by the lies of Satan (feminism) and joyfully and generously give your husband what is owed to him, it will make your marriage much, much better. If you don’t, it is YOU that are in sin and your husband is perfectly justified before God if he divorces you because of it."

He's disgusting.

Why has she to be joyfull and generous when he demand his "right to sex"? So you don't fell like you forced yourself on your wife and feel like a rapist? You know what helps there, don't demand sex from your wife and expect her to happily drop her panties the moment you finish the sentence. Your wife is a human being, who had the same rights as you and she didn't own you sex, submission, respect or household chores. Respect is a 2- way street. And wasn't dear Trey divorced? Congratulations on his ex- wife to be rid of him.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

14 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Lori would be supper pissed if ken woke her up that way.

Lori would be super pissed if Ken woke her up because he was in agony and needed her to call an ambulance.

Lori would be super pissed if anyone asked her to stop ranting on the computer for a few seconds to answer a question.

Lori would be super pissed if someone asked her to pour them a glass of wine while she was getting one for herself.

She is Queen Lori - she has no obligations to others, because they are there to serve her.

But other women should "give" sex on demand and be kitchen slaves.

Because they are Not Lori.

• Upvote 18

14 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

someone in the comments asked why marry a person if you don’t want to have sex with them all of the time.

Whoa. Did they really say “all the time”??? WTF??

That question could make sense if the modifier were “ever.” Someone who doesn’t EVER want to have sex marrying someone with a typical sex drive seems unfair. But “all the time”? This commenter sounds like an inexperienced teenager. I personally have quite a high sex drive, but even I wouldn’t be “on” ALL THE TIME. Like, does this person have anything else in their lives? SO STRANGE.

• Upvote 14

Not having sex didn't make me love my husband any less. Didn't make him love me any less. We went through long stretches of no sex due to illnesses or surgeries or oh...cancer...His very last words to me, garbled though they were, were "I love you" and he puckered up for a kiss. That was the last little bit of consciousness he had...and what he used it on. He sank into a coma sometime during the night and never regained consciousness during the 2 days before he died. I have a card he gave me for our 20th anniversary and he wrote in it "I love you more than you'll ever know". and signed his name. I'm having it tattooed on my inner arm soon. 

Lori wouldn't know shit about that kind of love. She wouldn't know shit about the gnawing emptiness I've felt since 8/28. She wouldn't be able to cope with lawyers, the VA, congressional liaisons, flashbacks, crying so hard you throw up. 

I feel sorry for her never knowing that kind of love. I feel sorry for me for not having that kind of love anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 37

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I know that family relationships are hard, but quite honestly, I have no respect for anyone that associates with Lori and @Ken  It’s one thing to not see the cognitive slip or to be powerless in getting her to seek treatment, but her vile posts like this one are a very obvious and tangible demonstration of how awful she is. She would absolutely not have access to my children  

This is exactly what I was going to say!

I have had no sympathy for Ken but have tried to give her kids the benefit of the doubt. With this amped up crap about marital rape, that sympathy ends.  How any of them could let their small children be influenced and cared for by Lori is beyond my comprehension.  Ken is no better and shouldn’t be around those kid either. He enables, protects and agrees with Lori’s hateful beliefs and the beliefs of her followers.  

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

@feministxtian you and your husband had a mutual partnership and deep bond formed by love and caring for each other. You shared the love, the joys and sorrows live brought you and enjoyed each other.

Lori on the other hand isn't capable of such deep feelings even if her life would depend on it. She is a privileged, mean witch incapable of even the tiniest bit of compassion for another living being. Her only enjoyment are the shit she stirres online. She didn't marry for love, but for a paycheck. Her children were only means to an end to bind the husband at her and to stop even the little bit she was contributing to the costs of living and to society by becoming a SAHM. Her live is empty and meaningless by her own doing.

If I have to choose between your marriage with all the ups and downs and her privileged live in a mcmansion, I would choose yours in less than a heartbeat. Because you had a true partnership instead of a business transaction.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

11 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Do we think Lori is in FB jail again?  I guess we'll find out if she doesn't post for a while.  We know it wouldn't be the first time.  How many strikes before her page is taken down completely?

Unfortunately, no. She's got a new post up, basically reiterating yesterday's crap in a slightly different package:

It was heartbreaking to see so many Christian women claim that this man who had sex with his wife in the middle of the night without her consent, agreeing with the masses that he had raped her. Where is grace in the marriage? Where is forgiveness, bearing with him, and enduring all things as clearly stated in 1 Corinthians 13? Where is a biblical marriage? This happens one time and most of the women jumped on the worldly train claiming he raped his wife.

If there needed to be grace and forgiveness in this, if she needed to bear with him and endure it...sounds to me like he was in the wrong. But no. Lori is swift to correct those who suggested he was wrong:

Everyone is up in arms about the man’s wrongdoing yet hardly anyone but a few mentioned anything about the wife’s wrongdoing – saying “no” to him for no good reason. She just didn’t feel like it.

This is all just same shit, different day.

Finally, what about wives obeying their husbands in everything (Ephesians 5:24) do Christians not understand? A husband wanting to have sex with his wife in the middle of the night is not sin. A godly wife should willingly obey her husband and satisfy him sexually as the Lord commands for her to do.

This is why Lori's method of 'only teaching women' is so wrong. The Bible is not meant to be divided like that. When you leave out the other side of the lesson, you get women who think they have to be doormats, and men who think they can do anything they damn well please. But that's what Lori wants, for some twisted, sick reason. She wants women in groveling subjection and men lording it over them. Except herself, of course.

• Upvote 16

10 hours ago, fluffy said:

I don't know where they now go, but they have gone to Calvary Chapel. 

If it was North Coast Calvary Chapel, it’s huge in the Carlsbad/Encinitas area, yoga-pants wearing, fully employed women would not stand out.  I have this nagging feeling that Lori is bold with her judgemental BS online—while being sneakily friendly to these women, in person.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Not sure if they attend different churches (I get the impression maybe they do??), but Alyssa had posted on IG one Easter at picture of her and her husband outside of their church and it was Redeemer Church in San Diego.  I'm assuming this one: https://redeemersd.org/

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

It’s up again. With more appalling comments. Including women telling us husbands not allowed to rape their sleeping wives in the middle of the night will cheat.  

And an asshole named Alexander who informs us that men need to tell their wives to “take your pants off and shut your mouth”. 

I’m going to be sick.  It’s disturbing that so many women have been taught to tolerate sick and abusive men. 

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 5

All this abuse and rape aside, a woman commented on the blog post that she has been married for 30 years and has never orgasmed. 

I'm almost in shock her husband never once even *tried* or that she never once felt so aroused she manually helped herself out. 

This is what horrible sex education (hello, clitoris) for men and women + the idea that sex is only for wives to give their husbands results in.

Also, these men are so clueless as to what they are missing out on when people have mutually pleasurable sex. 

I remember when I first became sexually active and the sex wasn't that great -- even though I didn't orgasm, I sure knew I WANTED to and that I was turned on and wanted to be touched down there???

I know it can be an embarrassing or intimate question, but has that happened to anyone on FJ? And how did you overcome it, nevermind the fundie obstacles? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

It’s up again. With more appalling comments. Including women telling us husbands not allowed to rape their sleeping wives in the middle of the night will cheat.  

That's actually the 2nd version...still just as bad, awful comments... original is still gone

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

Not sure if they attend different churches (I get the impression maybe they do??), but Alyssa had posted on IG one Easter at picture of her and her husband outside of their church and it was Redeemer Church in San Diego.  I'm assuming this one: https://redeemersd.org/

Admittedly, I’m not familiar with this church at all.  Looking through their website, they have employed women as: Senior Director of Operations, Finance Director, Welcome Coordinator, also children’s & women’s ministry leaders.  How does Lori justify her extremist anti-women-in-leadership/anti-women-always diatribes with this?  

• Upvote 7

Does anyone else feel like her blog is just downright sinister, now?  I am having trouble putting it into words.  Before, it was obvious that Lori is mean and dumb.  Now she's just unbridled evil.  It's almost frightening.  She's attacking people left and right (even those who agree with her), and saying absolutely shocking things- things that should have her family taking action.  The kids can't do much, but they should 100% keep her away from their kids.  

Ken, on the other hand- he claims to run that house.  According to him, he should be able to put a firm stop to this.

5 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

Admittedly, I’m not familiar with this church at all.  Looking through their website, they have employed women as: Senior Director of Operations, Finance Director, Welcome Coordinator, also children’s & women’s ministry leaders.  How does Lori justify her extremist anti-women-in-leadership/anti-women-always diatribes with this?  

I speculate that they aren't in church anymore.  At least not regularly.  Lori rails against the church.  Just this week she was telling someone how disgusted she was by pastors today (apparently, they aren't mean enough for her taste).  She also mentions that local churches have banned her from spreading her message on their grounds.  

I am pretty sure she has them alienated from their community.  Lori is no secret anymore, and I think a lot of people have taken a big step back.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

I caught this before it was deleted. Lori listen to the guy. Why? 1. He is a man and can teach both males and females. 2. He is right. 
90F68987-4503-4E63-BB80-677C70107C41.thumb.jpeg.73846240918491dbdb0f854b1613dd52.jpeg
This isn’t about being considerate or not. This is about rape. When a person has sex with another person without their consent it is rape! 

Spoiler

B6ECFC09-56C0-4441-8F7F-185F71372789.thumb.png.2f5445a1c0c583c7676948dad0806d41.png

• Upvote 15

@Lgirlrocks That emphasis on it merely being “inconsiderate” stood out to me, too.  Inconsiderate is not hanging up wet towels. This stuff is violent and abusive. And these poor women not knowing the difference is just heartbreaking. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I caught this before it was deleted. Lori listen to the guy. Why? 1. He is a man and can teach both males and females. 2. He is right. 
90F68987-4503-4E63-BB80-677C70107C41.thumb.jpeg.73846240918491dbdb0f854b1613dd52.jpeg
This isn’t about being considerate or not. This is about rape. When a person has sex with another person without their consent it is rape! 

Hide contents

B6ECFC09-56C0-4441-8F7F-185F71372789.thumb.png.2f5445a1c0c583c7676948dad0806d41.png

What utter bullshit Lori. I had a guy that I went out with that asked if he could kiss me or hold my hand before he did so. I just wish that I was more attracted to him because he was great and we had a lot in common. Unfortunately, I felt little to no attraction for him. But regardless, he was a decent human being who respected me  

They just don’t have a single concept of what respect looks like. Any decent, respectful human being wouldn’t attack their spouse like a rapist and cast them aside. It’s unbelievable to me that Lori actively dismisses such sinful behavior. She’s encouraging men to act on fleshly desires , to harm their wives, to not live their wives as Christ loves the church and the list goes on. I’m as always appalled by her. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 17

I don't think I've been so horrified and sickened by someone's post before.   To the point that I reported it to facebook as victim-blaming and encouraging violence.  What the husband did is the very definition of rape and all of her reasoning of why it isn't (no history of abuse-- there is never a history of abuse before the first time someone is abused) are so uninformed and not logical.
It sickens me that she uses the Bible to support her beliefs and of course she doesn't 'let anyone who disagrees with her post on her blog or her facebook

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 3

44 minutes ago, Koala said:

Does anyone else feel like her blog is just downright sinister, now?  I am having trouble putting it into words.  Before, it was obvious that Lori is mean and dumb.  Now she's just unbridled evil.  It's almost frightening.  She's attacking people left and right (even those who agree with her), and saying absolutely shocking things- things that should have her family taking action.  The kids can't do much, but they should 100% keep her away from their kids.  

Ken, on the other hand- he claims to run that house.  According to him, he should be able to put a firm stop to this.

I speculate that they aren't in church anymore.  At least not regularly.  Lori rails against the church.  Just this week she was telling someone how disgusted she was by pastors today (apparently, they aren't mean enough for her taste).  She also mentions that local churches have banned her from spreading her message on their grounds.  

I am pretty sure she has them alienated from their community.  Lori is no secret anymore, and I think a lot of people have taken a big step back.

I’m sorry I don’t know how to only select parts of quotes.  

Lori’s lack of self awareness and her unbelievable amount of self righteousness is maddening.  Not to mention, her beliefs are so vile I feel uncomfortable even directly addressing them.

• Upvote 14

@Ken Alexander’s failure to manage Lori Alexander says two things: 1- He isn’t a command man or any sort of authority in that home. Lori Alexander rules the roost. 2- He agrees with what she says. 

I wonder when woolens will begin to associate Lori and Ken Alexander with Alexander and Sons Consulting? 

• Upvote 9

"The problem is we made marriage a government sanctioned institution. Government should get out of marriage altogether. If people want to get married they can do it through the church. If they’re not religious, then why get married in the first place?" 

Per Lori's favorite sicko Shaun

They really can't grasp the concept of mutual love & respect. I can think of a dozen different reasons to marry & sex is not high on the list, if at all. Even when I was a practicing Catholic...I didn't get married because the church said I should. I got married because he struck a chord with me & I wanted to spent my life with him. 

• Upvote 16

I'm glad I blocked her a few months ago on Facebook, as she's gotten far worse with saying that a man is allowed to rape his wife while she's asleep. Just because a couple is married, it doesn't mean that the woman loses her right to a good night's sleep because her husband is horny.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I think we've talked about this in the past and the consensus was that Lori probably does not attend a local congregation on a regular basis.  Lori is so judgmental that no local church could possibly live up to her standards.  @Koala, you've been around for a while.  Do you remember that discussion?

• Upvote 8

• Coconut Flan locked this topic