IGNORED

Broadchurch

OyToTheVey

I didn't see an open topic on Broadchurch. Anyone watch this? I just started it on Netflix. I'm on Episode 5 of Season 1. So please no spoilers yet. I'll finish season 1 after work tonight. I'm trying not to google who the murderer is. I'm awful at spoiling things for myself. Always look it up. Trying not to this time lol

• Upvote 2

I have.  Broadchurch the original and the not as good American try (can't remember what network that was on).   

48 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I have.  Broadchurch the original and the not as good American try (can't remember what network that was on).   

Is the killer obvious? Cuz I have a few suspicions but I'm not sure. It's kinda pointing at everyone right now but it's obviously all a distraction. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, clueliss said:

Gracepoint, it only lasted one season/series.

@clueliss So basically spent all Labor Day weekend watching the rest of the episodes. HOLY SHIT!!! I even recommended it to my dad and I never do that. It's so good. 

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...

Wow am I late to the party, but I watched the series last year and it is SO GOOD. Highly recommended. I kept trying to get my fiancé to watch it with me but he wouldn't. He missed out on a good show!

• Love 1