IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 9: Perfecting Hypocrisy

Coconut Flan

31 minutes ago, Hane said:

@WeirdHarold, not being snarky, just genuinely curious: What exactly is wrong with a faith that’s “works based”?

Nothing.  As long as it's not sold as biblical Christianity.  I think what Gwen teaches is dishonest and marginalizes the whole message of grace that God gave us through the apostle Paul.

However, freedom of religion allows for the practice and even the invention of anything you want.  There are many works-based religions out there, or one can make up one of his own and practice it.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Never forget James 2:14-26.  

Gwen is all over that one!

The letter's intro might help explain why, since she seems to be appropriating things of Israel.  "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes scattered among the nations"

Edited by WeirdHarold
Expanding.
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Hane said:

@WeirdHarold, not being snarky, just genuinely curious: What exactly is wrong with a faith that’s “works based”?

The biggest issue (from a Christian perspective) is that it takes away the power of Christ's atoning sacrifice. The Bible teaches that Christ came to live a perfect life to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins, because we (as mere humans) could never live perfectly enough to earn Heaven. The idea being that God cannot co-exist in Heaven with anything imperfect, and thus, Christ is the perfect sacrifice that in effect makes us perfect so that we can go to Heaven and live with God... because we cannot do it ourselves.

When you bring in a works based salvation, which teaches that we CAN live perfectly enough (and usually in these things, that Christ only died to atone for our sins before we learned we can live perfectly enough), Christ no longer needed to die. If we could do it ourselves, then God sending his one and only Son was pointless... in those situations Christ becomes merely an example that we CAN do it all on our own.

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Never forget James 2:14-26.  

There's a difference between works EARNING your salvation, and works being EVIDENCE of your salvation. If you've accepted Christ the Bible says that the change in your heart will naturally flow out of you into tangible evidence. Meaning... if you have accepted Christ, you will help the poor because your heart's desires will be in line with God's desires... if you've accepted Christ you'll put others first because your heart's desires will be in line with God's desires. Helping the poor and putting others first doesn't earn your salvation... because even in the midst of that you WILL still struggle with sin, whether it's visible (cheating, stealing, etc...) or invisible (jealousy, gossip, lustful thoughts, etc...). But your outside works are proof of an inside change that has occurred in your heart.

James was written to a group of people who thought that if they had accepted Christ then they had checked the ultimate box and could now just live as they pleased. James was telling them no... faith without works is dead, because if you have faith, it WILL manifest in the works of your life. "Faith" that checks the ultimate box and then still lives like they haven't checked the ultimate box isn't real... it's dead. 

Edited by Blue
Grammar, tried to make something more clear
  • Upvote 6
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

On 8/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Pianokeeper said:

Wait, did she change her name back to Erin? I thought she was renamed Elle for a while, the way Michelle Shamblin turned into Elizabeth. 

Cults tend to like to assign new names to persons , which serves to help change their sense of self identity . This falls under the category of thought control , on the B.I.T.E. model .   Also , I had read in this book series how the leader of the cult in question hadn't liked the name Patricia , so the author's name got changed to Lois , and then when she fell out of favor , she got called Patricia once more , because the leader had thought that she wasn't living up to her new name  .   

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Apropos of zombified people, today we learn that impostor power kills but moves humans around. 

Hide contents

— Main Menu —HOME ABOUT BOOKS- Receive Excerpts - See Full Collection TV- Remnant Fellowship TV - Weigh Down TV MEDIA DEVOTIONAL CONTACT 

Love Overcomes

August 29, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

True Love is more powerful than any other energy or power, more important than any other resource, and therefore, the most important study of all because True Love overcomes evil. Evil is simply rebellion to the will of God; the will of God is to love. Evil eradicates love, but the real Truth is…God’s love overcomes evil. Another way to say this is that love eradicates the lack of love. Fascinating!

God has all of these—things, position, money—yet uses love. God distributes His gifts to men to be used for good, such as in husbands to wives, parents to children, bosses to employees. If rewards are given by the boss, this can be good influence. However, when authority, money, position or knowledge is used to promote self rather than God, it is at this point that it becomes an evil, coercive power. The impostor force of moving humans around will greatly demoralize the heart rather than fill it up and energize it. It will divide rather than unite, it will hurt rather than heal, it will greatly diminish hope because the heart is hurt, not healed. Impostor power or fake love kills but can move humans around. This abuse can be inherited. True Love moves the heart and this inheritance gives life. Love of God first and man second has a powerful influence that overcomes this evil.

Other than that it's pretty repetitive. Love eradicates  lack of love. In other news, warmth eliminates cold and people who have money are not in poverty. 

I think that the purpose of this message was to shut down potential  criticism .  In other words , what I believe she's trying to say is that everything that goes against  " Gwod" is evil , while everything she does , and says , being in accordance with the will of God , no matter how apparently harsh , or even down right cruel , is an act of love .  It sort of reminds me of this song , written by the daughter of a Church of Christ preacher , incidentally , the same church that Gwen Shamblin , and her first husband had originally been part of .  ( Trigger warning , mention of corporal punishment )  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

God’s Love gives dividends. I never have a regret about worldly, materialistic, or investment losses, but the only regret I have is having a year, a month, a week, a day or an hour of time where I could have invested even more of my time, passion, attention and interest into and with God…studying and imitating Christ even more.

Why am I not surprised? Has Gwen considered that her riches are not blessing from god, as she's stated in the past? Maybe instead god has given her these monetary rewards as a test of faith because it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than...blah blah blah. Gwen, consider this, maybe you're meant to distribute that money to those in need instead of hoarding riches like a puffy haired dragon. You are meant to "imitate christ" after all.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Marmion said:

I think that the purpose of this message was to shut down potential  criticism .  In other words , what I believe she's trying to say is that everything that goes against  " Gwod" is evil , while everything she does , and says , being in accordance with the will of God , no matter how apparently harsh , or even down right cruel , is an act of love .  It sort of reminds me of this song , written by the daughter of a Church of Christ preacher , incidentally , the same church that Gwen Shamblin , and her first husband had originally been part of .  ( Trigger warning , mention of corporal punishment )  

That song was played at my uncle’s funeral.

I want to say it was a JW “Kingdom song,” but I remember another one with the line “They are gifts from God/He says ‘Use the rod.’”

• Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, smittykins said:

That song was played at my uncle’s funeral.

I want to say it was a JW “Kingdom song,” but I remember another one with the line “They are gifts from God/He says ‘Use the rod.’”

I remember the song I referenced being sung at a  singspiration  , held at a Nazarene  church I had attended with my family , at the time .  So it has made the rounds , it would seem .  But , like I said , it was written by a Church of Christ PK , named Holly Dunn

Now Gwen tells you what you have experienced with Weigh Down. If you remember something else your memories are wrong. Also featured: The Dark Side and real live demons. 

Spoiler

An Epic Spiritual Journey

September 03, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Now…if you have tried WeighDown in the past, take a moment to walk down memory lane. Do you remember the years of overweight and dieting? Do you remember when you first found WeighDown? You had been thru so much pain, dieted for years and years and had struggled for so long, and once you cried out to God, He sent WeighDown, a revolutionary approach to losing weight. Freedom at last! You felt so loved by God. For some of you, that has been almost 20 years ago. You were so excited and focused on just finding hunger, and you lost weight in a big way. Do you remember how it felt with the new focus—the hope, the freedom, and you had never felt so much energy? It was total freedom and a newfound relationship with God—many things in life changed as you were losing weight. Most of all, there was a river of hope in your heart and home. Can you remember that it was not hard and you were successful? But do you also remember that you became prideful because you thought you had this whole WeighDown thing down, so you pulled away and gained it back? Then you tried a second round of classes and you had some breakthroughs but still did not totally get it, so you gave up and gained the weight back again.

Time passed, and after a long break and much failure from going back to man-made diets and exercise and gimmicks—it brings us to this very hour…God has brought you back one more time, and it is for a great reason. It is time. And in the scheme of a spiritual walk with God, it is not that long ago. You may feel down on yourself…as if you should have all your weight off by now and that you should already know everything…that something is wrong with you—but to the contrary, you are still on the right purposeful path. You are on an epic spiritual journey. God, thru WeighDown, introduced you to another whole world on a different plane with real live demons and spiritual warfare like never before. You did not realize the opposition of the dark side until you tried to obey the Lord God Most High. Why would you expect the seeking of the invisible Kingdom of God to be simple and easy or to be obtained in such a short time—especially in a world of distractions? The spiritual Kingdom of God is much more complicated. There is nothing wrong with you—you have not wasted time…you are right on target—very much wanted and adored. It is time to gear back up to live out your purpose.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Soooo... I'm sorry to the people I clearly offended with my post. There were questions asked about works-based theology, and James 2 was brought up within the topic... I wasn't trying to trigger anyone - just trying to explain why mainstream Christianity takes issue with Remnant Fellowship's take on those things. Obvs not everyone is going to agree with it... including some mainstream Christians of certain denominations and people who don't subscribe to religious theology at all.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

22 hours ago, Blue said:

The biggest issue (from a Christian perspective) is that it takes away the power of Christ's atoning sacrifice. The Bible teaches that Christ came to live a perfect life to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins, because we (as mere humans) could never live perfectly enough to earn Heaven. The idea being that God cannot co-exist in Heaven with anything imperfect, and thus, Christ is the perfect sacrifice that in effect makes us perfect so that we can go to Heaven and live with God... because we cannot do it ourselves.

When you bring in a works based salvation, which teaches that we CAN live perfectly enough (and usually in these things, that Christ only died to atone for our sins before we learned we can live perfectly enough), Christ no longer needed to die. If we could do it ourselves, then God sending his one and only Son was pointless... in those situations Christ becomes merely an example that we CAN do it all on our own.

There's a difference between works EARNING your salvation, and works being EVIDENCE of your salvation. If you've accepted Christ the Bible says that the change in your heart will naturally flow out of you into tangible evidence. Meaning... if you have accepted Christ, you will help the poor because your heart's desires will be in line with God's desires... if you've accepted Christ you'll put others first because your heart's desires will be in line with God's desires. Helping the poor and putting others first doesn't earn your salvation... because even in the midst of that you WILL still struggle with sin, whether it's visible (cheating, stealing, etc...) or invisible (jealousy, gossip, lustful thoughts, etc...). But your outside works are proof of an inside change that has occurred in your heart.

James was written to a group of people who thought that if they had accepted Christ then they had checked the ultimate box and could now just live as they pleased. James was telling them no... faith without works is dead, because if you have faith, it WILL manifest in the works of your life. "Faith" that checks the ultimate box and then still lives like they haven't checked the ultimate box isn't real... it's dead. 

For the purposes of information , I will explain the Wesleyan /Holiness perspective on this matter .  The Holiness movement  , along with such churches as the Church of Christ , and such splinter groups of theirs , such as Remnant Fellowship , believe in something called  " Lordship salvation "   .  As such , while they do agree with other evangelicals that salvation is attainable by grace through faith alone , they also believe in a second work of grace called entire sanctification    https://bible.org/article/wesleyan-amp-keswick-models-sanctification   .  Unlike with justification , which is the free gift of God , made possible by the atonement , sanctification is considered to be the result of the soul being cleansed of sin by the infilling of the  Holy Spirit .  And if one who was once in a state of saving grace fails to progress to such state of perfection , they are thought to be liable to forfeit their salvation . This view differs , and goes beyond the view of sanctification held by other churches https://sharperiron.org/article/sanctification-process-or-experience-part-1 .   For those Christians present here who might think that I am making a straw man  of Christian perfectionism , as some have accused me of elsewhere online ,  what I am asserting such people believe , that one must be not only washed by the blood of the Lamb , but also anointed by the Spirit , is born out by the words of this song , which contains  lyrical lines which other churches will leave out .  

There are blessings you cannot receive Till you know Him in His fullness and believe; You're the one to profit when you say, "I am going to walk with Jesus all the way." If you say He saved you from your sin, Now you're weak, you're bound and cannot enter in, You can make it right if you will yield, You'll enjoy the Holy Spirit that we feel. 

But I have now come to recognize that this is a form of emotional control , through fear  .  And I think that if people were to know of what can go into  a " crisis experience " , in which the spirit of man is broken , so that he can die to self , they might not be so eager to buy into such a doctrine of belief .  I feel that this song sums up nicely what it's like to be aggreived by such Holiness / perfectionist teaching  .   

• Upvote 4

If you say you're a Jesus fan and a born again Christian and talk a mile a minute about how your faith changed your life but you're not making any effort to be less of an asshole to other people I'm not likely to believe you care about Jesus at all. 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Marmion said:

For the purposes of information , I will explain the Wesleyan /Holiness perspective on this matter .  The Holiness movement  , along with such churches as the Church of Christ , and such splinter groups of theirs , such as Remnant Fellowship , believe in something called  " Lordship salvation "   .  As such , while they do agree with other evangelicals that salvation is attainable by grace through faith alone , they also believe in a second work of grace called entire sanctification    https://bible.org/article/wesleyan-amp-keswick-models-sanctification   .  Unlike with justification , which is the free gift of God , made possible by the atonement , sanctification is considered to be the result of the soul being cleansed of sin by the infilling of the  Holy Spirit .  And if one who was once in a state of saving grace fails to progress to such state of perfection , they are thought to be liable to forfeit their salvation . This view differs , and goes beyond the view of sanctification held by other churches https://sharperiron.org/article/sanctification-process-or-experience-part-1 .   For those Christians present here who might think that I am making a straw man  of Christian perfectionism , as some have accused me of elsewhere online ,  what I am asserting such people believe , that one must be not only washed by the blood of the Lamb , but also anointed by the Spirit , is born out by the words of this song , which contains  lyrical lines which other churches will leave out .  

But I have now come to recognize that this is a form of emotional control , through fear  .  And I think that if people were to know of what can go into  a " crisis experience " , in which the spirit of man is broken , so that he can die to self , they might not be so eager to buy into such a doctrine of belief .  I feel that this song sums up nicely what it's like to be aggreived by such Holiness / perfectionist teaching  .   

Yes... and even within the splinter groups there are often little nuances here and there. Within RF it's interesting, because while she definitely preaches the separation of your initial salvation by faith alone, and then your sanctification (they refer to their congregation as the saints all the time)... she also preaches that it's of your own effort that you can achieve that sanctification. There's a semon online I heard years ago where she actually says something like "its a lie that if Christ lives in you then you can be a good person," and she goes on to talk about how their church is special because they've learned to choose to stop sinning to achieve that sanctification. It seems like she takes it even further to say that you're saved by grace alone, but then it's on you to maintain it and reach sanctification.

ETA - I agree 100% about the dangers of such teaching. I know people who went to churches that taught that the ultimate proof of salvation was something like speaking in tongues... it messed up people for life because it was like the last item on a list they had to check off, and if they didn't check it off then they must be doing something wrong. Similar to the idea that if you're not achieving this perfection, then you must not REALLY love God, and thus might not even be saved from damnation after all.

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

If you say you're a Jesus fan and a born again Christian and talk a mile a minute about how your faith changed your life but you're not making any effort to be less of an asshole to other people I'm not likely to believe you care about Jesus at all. 

I agree 100%, and that's why a lot of people I know (myself included) have left the church through the years. If you brag about your faith but are still gossiping about me, then I want no part of it.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

Soooo... I'm sorry to the people I clearly offended with my post. There were questions asked about works-based theology, and James 2 was brought up within the topic... I wasn't trying to trigger anyone - just trying to explain why mainstream Christianity takes issue with Remnant Fellowship's take on those things. Obvs not everyone is going to agree with it... including some mainstream Christians of certain denominations and people who don't subscribe to religious theology at all.

I for one am grateful for your contribution to the conversation .  From the reactions I saw you received , it seems that the vast majority of posters here would agree .  

6 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Sanctification is not necessarily an instantaneous all or nothing proposition .  A sincere  Christian may accept the idea of progressive sanctification  , just not entire sanctification .   Just because someone disagrees with Christian perfection , it does not automatically make them antinomian

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Marmion said:

I for one am grateful for your contribution to the conversation .  From the reactions I saw you received , it seems that the vast majority of posters here would agree .  

I know, but I know that there are people who have been genuinely and seriously hurt by the church... and while I can post accurate theology, it doesn't mean that it's always taught accurately, and when it's twisted it can really damage people spiritually.

Edited by Blue
Grammar because I must not have had enough coffee...
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

@Marmion - John MacArthur and his ilk are big proponents of lordship salvation. I had no idea it’s a holiness teaching as well. 

The Holiness movement , and its various antecedents were the ones to originate the concept of Lordship salvation , and its corollary entire sanctification .  But given that John MacArthur is a Calvinist , rather than Wesleyan , I would guess that his primary influence would be Charles Finney .  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

But do you also remember that you became prideful because you thought you had this whole WeighDown thing down, so you pulled away and gained it back? Then you tried a second round of classes and you had some breakthroughs but still did not totally get it, so you gave up and gained the weight back again.

People have trouble sticking with WD because its not a healthy or sustainable way to live. It's not pride that takes people away, it's common sense.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

God, thru WeighDown, introduced you to another whole world on a different plane with real live demons and spiritual warfare like never before. You did not realize the opposition of the dark side until you tried to obey the Lord God Most High.

What color is the sky in Gwen's world?This isn't star wars, there's no dark side. RF are not the high elves of the woodland realm and are on exactly the same plane as the rest of us mere mortals. And why don't we ever see the demons? Are they like roaches and scatter in the light? Is this why god wakes her up in the middle of the night? This is some Jim Jones/David Koresh level shit and it pisses me off. People with good hearts looking for honest direction get caught up in this nonsense and before they know it, they're donning a jumpsuit and waiting for the comet to take them away. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Within RF it's interesting, because while she definitely preaches the separation of your initial salvation by faith alone, and then your sanctification (they refer to their congregation as the saints all the time)... she also preaches that it's of your own effort that you can achieve that sanctification. There's a semon online I heard years ago where she actually says something like "its a lie that if Christ lives in you then you can be a good person," and she goes on to talk about how their church is special because they've learned to choose to stop sinning to achieve that sanctification. It seems like she takes it even further to say that you're saved by grace alone, but then it's on you to maintain it and reach sanctification.

Yep. Gwen’s teaching is that Jesus came to give you an example of how you could choose to obey God’s will every second of every day and choose not to sin ever again. The “grace” is that humans, born of a sinful nature, thanks to Jesus now have the chance to renew our relationship with God and never sin again by following Jesus’s example. After being “born again,” it’s now up to you to stop sinning.

It ends up being a huge burden on everyone in Remnant because obviously all the members who are supposed to be born again still sin sometimes. So then they have to do all sorts of mental gymnastics, such as distinguishing between “failing a test” (unintentional sin that you slipped into but you weren’t actively seeking out, such as lustful thoughts that you dont immediately ignore but ultimately ignore, a rebellious anti-authority spirit that you don’t immediately get under control but ultimately get under control, or accidentally eating a few bites past being politely full...basically things which are seen as something you should seek forgiveness for but are ultimately a somewhat-expected stumble on your spiritual journey after accepting God’s grace and always afterwards striving towards purity) versus the “intentional sins” (such as seeking out pornography, actively choosing to do things your authority said not to do, purposefully bingeing...basically things that are seen as trying to take advantage of God’s grace while not fulfilling your side of the bargain by not trying your hardest to never sin again after accepting God’s grace). 

So then you end up with people who get up on stage and testify that they are born again and excited to stop sinning and Remnant is the only church that has ever taught them how to lay down sin and gain a relationship with God leading to eternal life...and then the next year they are up on stage again crying about how they have been hiding sins but now they are really born again and how Remnant is the only church that is different...and then the next year they are up on stage crying again, and they are really, really born again...

And the whole time Gwen is up on stage repeatedly stoking fear and a sense of urgency, telling people that if they were truly born again and had hearts that truly wanted to be pure for God, that they would be sinning less and less over time, and that if they don’t achieve that pure heart by the time they die, then they won’t to to heaven. 

Even the most fervent and self-flagellating of Remnant members probably couldn’t maintain the faith in such a harsh environment forever, so Gwen intersperses plenty of weeks where she changes tune and everyone celebrates how partially-pure they have become compared to how they used to be, and how glad they are that they aren’t still members of all those other horrible churches whose members are still stuck in sin (in contrast to the Remnant, who are still sinning but just less than before, I guess?). 

Edited by throwaway9988
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, throwaway9988 said:

So then you end up with people who get up on stage and testify that they are born again and excited to stop sinning and Remnant is the only church that has ever taught them how to lay down sin and gain a relationship with God leading to eternal life...and then the next year they are up on stage again crying about how they have been hiding sins but now they are really born again and how Remnant is the only church that is different...and then the next year they are up on stage crying again, and they are really, really born again...

Oh man, I remember this with quite a few people....I also remember thinking (for some of them) why did God allow you to hide this and let you have such good standing in HIS Church. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, RFsurvivor said:

Oh man, I remember this with quite a people....I also remember thinking (for some of them) why did God allow you to hide this and let you have such good standing in HIS Church. 

I take it that this was because no one supposedly received a word of knowledge  concerning such intimate matters .  I don't know if Remnant Fellowship teaches such a thing , although I wouldn't be surprised if they did , but among at least some Pentecostal / Holiness adherents , it is believed that the Holy Spirit can give some believers insight into others lives  , like with Jesus and the woman at the well . 

For instance someone in the church might claim to sense a spirit of same sex attraction in another congregant . Now you and I would simply dismiss this as being no more than " gaydar "  , but those such as Charismatics will regard it as being revelation .  As someone who had been on the receiving end of such treatment , I can tell you that such " rumor weeds " can make a big mess indeed .   

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Marmion said:

I take it that this was because no one supposedly received a word of knowledge  concerning such intimate matters .  I don't know if Remnant Fellowship teaches such a thing , although I wouldn't be surprised if they did , but among at least some Pentecostal / Holiness adherents , it is believed that the Holy Spirit can give some believers insight into others lives  , like with Jesus and the woman at the well . 

For instance someone in the church might claim to sense a spirit of same sex attraction in another congregant . Now you and I would simply dismiss this as being no more than " gaydar "  , but those such as Charismatics will regard it as being revelation .  As someone who had been on the receiving end of such treatment , I can tell you that such " rumor weeds " can make a big mess indeed .   

Any "word of knowledge" at RF probably would have to come from Gwen or have her prior consent.  My guess however is they don't do that at all.

• Upvote 4

Gwen is better than anyone at doing unto others because she is a perfect person who always says the right thing

Spoiler

Do Unto Others

September 04, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12

The Golden Rule was written by God, and almost all etiquette rules have been stolen words from the Bible…for true etiquette is to do to others as you would have them do to you. This is one of those subjects that is so deep and so vast. It is so time-consumingly intricate trying to think about all your emotions, wants and dislikes…and then thinking about someone else’s emotions, wants and dislikes, yet it is so ignored or just considered passé or unnecessary.        

Oh, to explore exactly what another human would want and need. We instinctively know what we would want. We all want and need thoughtfulness, caring, empathy, concern, love and affection, but the process of automatically employing that principle onto the person standing right beside you takes a surrendered and charitable mind. It takes a tremendously disciplined, thoughtful adult or child who can put down their phone, put down their electronics or their computer games, and instead give thought to the needs of others. They are considerate, so they can be confident about knowing what others would want, and they are able to extrapolate their own feelings onto another. They are confident enough that they have read the needs and emotions of the human being beside them, so now they can act and express and provide and extend, touch and love, and give the support that person needs. These people who are always salt and never pepper…they always make things better, and they never offend. They always think the best of others. At the same time, they always tell the Truth about what the Heavens want, holding that line to be able to give graciously without offending the other person. Those people are so valuable, and they are rare.

She is also very humble.

• Thank You 5

10 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

She is also very humble.

I believe this is her theme song:

lyrics:

Spoiler

Back a few months ago, I was headlinin' a great big nightclub
And they put me up a couple days early, I came in a couple days early
And they put me up in what they call the "Star Suite"
Now here I am, headlinin' in one of the biggest nightclubs
In the country and I wake up at eight o'clock in the morning