IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 9: Perfecting Hypocrisy

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ok so I’m wondering why there’s a picture of Erin’s parents but just one of Michael’s parents and his sister. 

Did David Shamblin not attend his own son’s wedding? Or did Gwen specifically ask for a picture without David because he was a part of the RF church? Because if I was happily married back in 2002, I would assume it would be a picture of the couple with both sets of parents. 

2907689A-7FA8-4A99-B8EE-53CB7FE548B7.jpeg

Just to clarify...these are NOT Erin’s parents. The couple on the left is David and Jennifer Martin who are long time leaders at Remnant Fellowship

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

10 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Random observation:  in the photo posted above of Gwod summoning the gweese, the Prophetess of Brentwood changes the term "Days of Awe" to "Day of Awes."  Does this mean she had to cut short the period of repentance to, say, head out with her Personal Shopper?

How about the Day of Oz?  Maybe the curtain will be pulled back and Gwen can be exposed like the Great Oz was.

• Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, RFsurvivor said:

Just to clarify...these are NOT Erin’s parents. The couple on the left is David and Jennifer Martin who are long time leaders at Remnant Fellowship

Well that’s even stranger. Why are these unrelated people in a picture with Gwen and Elizabeth? And why would they choose to post that instead of a picture of her actual parents. Did her parents go to The wedding?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well that’s even stranger. Why are these unrelated people in a picture with Gwen and Elizabeth? And why would they choose to post that instead of a picture of her actual parents. Did her parents go to The wedding?

I am not sure if her parents went. It was before my time

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

Gwen woke up last night and saw the full moon and it was a sign from God. (She must be right because it wasn't full moon for us ordinary mortals)

Spoiler

The Embracing Path of Love

September 01, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

My personal relationship with the Father grows daily. I am awakened to God both in the day and in the night. Just last night, after years of the same experience, I was awakened by God to get up, only to walk right into the brightest rays of the full moon I have ever experienced in my life. I was awakened at the only hour this one night when the full moon was not covered by clouds. You know—just know—in your heart, and your heart dances before your God. The heart and mind knows it is The Divine, and you can sense that the Heavens are sending His Spirit into your heart to awaken you, and always, in all my years, it is with tenderness, gentleness, and I feel elated. You are being prompted by something that is far more brilliant, powerful, brighter, keener, more beautiful, more direct, further advanced and futuristic, more safe and sound, more secure and all wrapped up in the word…God. This path of love is so embracing that you lose track of time and you look up and wonder—how did your anger become peace, joy, kindness, goodness and self-control? No one knows exactly how God’s Spirit replaces your spirit and how He lives in your heart, but each person who closes the wrong doors and seeks and opens up the right doors finds the same experience.

If your path embraces you  please check with your doctor.

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

On 8/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, AmazonGrace said:

However, when authority, money, position or knowledge is used to promote self rather than God, it is at this point that it becomes an evil, coercive power.

Well this is a perfect description of Gwen. 

On 8/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, AmazonGrace said:

This abuse can be inherited.

It is amazing how she claims to be some sort of a prophet spouting original ideas from God, but always steals from other cult leaders. Gothard talk variations of this, this is one of the reasons he was against adoption because the child would inherit evil things from their parents. I'm sure others looking to control teach the same thing. Yet, RF folks will stick their heads in the sand and scream Gwen is the only one who teaches this even when all evidence points to others teaching it first. I'm sure one of the main reasons she told her minions to stop posting here is because she is afraid they will be challenged too much, asked too many pointed questions and they will realize she is a false god. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Gwen woke up last night and saw the full moon and it was a sign from God. (She must be right because it wasn't full moon for us ordinary mortals)

Hide contents

The Embracing Path of Love

September 01, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

My personal relationship with the Father grows daily. I am awakened to God both in the day and in the night. Just last night, after years of the same experience, I was awakened by God to get up, only to walk right into the brightest rays of the full moon I have ever experienced in my life. I was awakened at the only hour this one night when the full moon was not covered by clouds. You know—just know—in your heart, and your heart dances before your God. The heart and mind knows it is The Divine, and you can sense that the Heavens are sending His Spirit into your heart to awaken you, and always, in all my years, it is with tenderness, gentleness, and I feel elated. You are being prompted by something that is far more brilliant, powerful, brighter, keener, more beautiful, more direct, further advanced and futuristic, more safe and sound, more secure and all wrapped up in the word…God. This path of love is so embracing that you lose track of time and you look up and wonder—how did your anger become peace, joy, kindness, goodness and self-control? No one knows exactly how God’s Spirit replaces your spirit and how He lives in your heart, but each person who closes the wrong doors and seeks and opens up the right doors finds the same experience.

If your path embraces you  please check with your doctor

I have a question for her royal highness Gwen Shamblin Lara. How is it she knows this is the ONLY HOUR THIS ONE NIGHT that the full moon wasn't covered by clouds? Wouldn't she need to be awake all the other hours to know it was covered by clouds, thus making this whole extraordinary experience rather ordinary? ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

You are being prompted by something that is far more brilliant, powerful, brighter, keener, more beautiful, more direct, further advanced and futuristic, more safe and sound, more secure and all wrapped up in the word…God.

God is futuristic. This sounds so stupid. How is this a selling feature?

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I was awakened by God to get up, only to walk right into the brightest rays of the full moon I have ever experienced in my life. 

I don't care of god himself descended from the heavens and was tapping me on the shoulder, I'm not getting up in the middle of the night to look at the moon. I don't care of it's the apocalypse or the rapture, just leave me the f*@k alone until my alarm goes off.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

I reckon she woke up to use the bathroom like countless people do every night, but of course it must be a full-blown miracle if you have a full moon and a full bladder at the same time. Full moons being such rare phenomena, only about once a month.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7

What the hell. Gwen Shamblin Lara's lying her stupid head off again. Last night wasn't the full moon at all. August 30th was the new moon, and that little sliver of a moon appeared at about 6:30 in the morning. That's the darkest phase of the moon. No way she saw the full moon. The next full moon won't be until Saturday, September 14th. Liar liar, pants on fire. The Remnant Fellowship cult's members are not energetic enough to keep their high priestess honest by doing even the simplest fact checking. I think they get worn out with following leaders' orders and busily driving all around town harassing people who haven't ever bothered them.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, NarcissismKills said:

I think they get worn out with following leaders' orders and busily driving all around town harassing people who haven't ever bothered them.

Are they going door to door in the Brentwood area?

• Upvote 3

Not sure but it looks like the latest devotionals are excerpts from "The History of the Love of God, Volume II" and may have been written whenever.

• Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, WeirdHarold said:

Are they going door to door in the Brentwood area?

No, it's more targeted than that as they at times interact in a creepy way with non-Remnant Fellowship cult people who are related to members.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2

39 minutes ago, NarcissismKills said:

The Remnant Fellowship cult's members are not energetic enough to keep their high priestess honest by doing even the simplest fact checking. I think they get worn out with following leaders' orders

And the general lack of energy that comes with not enough food. I'm guessing they all take her word for it - she is the cult leader and direct link to God after all. If she saw a full moon then obviously it was a miracle from God and who are they to question it?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

30 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Not sure but it looks like the latest devotionals are excerpts from "The History of the Love of God, Volume II" and may have been written whenever.

I just leafed through the entirety of Volume II, and I see the recycling of materia that you're talking about. You are absolutely right; she's excerpting a lot of material grom here lately. However, I couldn't find any mention of a middle of the night moon-viewing experience. I think she's just making it all up, or maybe a teen-aged ghost writer is doing it.

?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ok so I’m wondering why there’s a picture of Erin’s parents but just one of Michael’s parents and his sister. 

Did David Shamblin not attend his own son’s wedding? Or did Gwen specifically ask for a picture without David because he was a part of the RF church? Because if I was happily married back in 2002, I would assume it would be a picture of the couple with both sets of parents. 

Wow, Gwen Shamblin Lara's hair looks pretty normal there.

• I Agree 6

On 8/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Are David and Jennifer Martin Erin’s parents??? If so, my mind is blown! I never knew that. If they aren’t, where are Erin’s parents?

Just now, Tuesday’s Child said:

Are David and Jennifer Martin Erin’s parents??? If so, my mind is blown! I never knew that. If they aren’t, where are Erin’s parents?

No, sorry for the confusion. I just assumed they are Erin’s parents based on the picture. I bet Erin’s parents are not in Erin’s life if they aren’t in the cult. 

• Thank You 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, sorry for the confusion. I just assumed they are Erin’s parents based on the picture. I bet Erin’s parents are not in Erin’s life if they aren’t in the cult. 

It’s fine, I feel dumb because I didn’t read all the posts that explained it all ?

But, how STRANGE. So so so strange. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 8/31/2019 at 5:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They're very good at only publicizing pictures with RF members. We've been to a few weddings and while technically we may have been in a few pictures, you will NEVER find those pictures on RF's website/facebook/instagram/etc... Never. So I'm sure David was in some of the pictures... I'm sure that somewhere there's a picture of Gwen and David and Michael and Elle (Erin?) and Elizabeth... but it was taken to save face so nobody had to say "Hey David, nobody wants you in their pictures!" and wouldn't have been featured on their social media accounts even before the divorce.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I reckon she woke up to use the bathroom like countless people do every night, but of course it must be a full-blown miracle if you have a full moon and a full bladder at the same time. Full moons being such rare phenomena, only about once a month.

It reminds me of how she says she doesn't use an alarm because God always wakes her up at the perfect time. Well yeah... when you're a cult leader you don't HAVE to be at a specific time because everyone schedules everything around you. God woke you up at 5am? I guess everyone is getting up early. God woke you up at 10am? Don't worry, we've rescheduled your earlier engagements. I, on the other hand, have a normal job and I can't tell my boss "Sorry I'm 2 hours late, God must have known I needed extra sleep..."

2 hours ago, WeirdHarold said:

Does anyone know the date(s) of the Day(s) of Awe(s)?

I believe it begins the evening of September 29th (Rosh Hashanah) and ends on the evening of October 9th (the end of Yom Kippur). 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

19 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

something that is far more brilliant, powerful, brighter, keener, more beautiful, more direct, further advanced and futuristic, more safe and sound, more secure and all wrapped up in the word…

. . . something described by a list of randomly chosen adjectives . . .

I think Gwen woke up for a wee in the wee hours, and glanced sleepily out the window as some local teen stuck a bare butt out of a car window.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

Gwen does not care about money 

Spoiler

Our Most Important Pursuit

September 02, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Can you tell me what else matters than pursuing this relationship with God, because the world is all fading. It is all passing away.  When it is gone—and it will be destroyed —what will you have left? There is faith and there is hope, but the greatest of these is this investment into a love relationship, because on that Great Day, that is what resurrects you. If you could put every dollar you had into something that would guarantee your resurrection, life after death, would you not be investing in it? Sell everything for the pearl of great value!

God’s Love gives dividends. I never have a regret about worldly, materialistic, or investment losses, but the only regret I have is having a year, a month, a week, a day or an hour of time where I could have invested even more of my time, passion, attention and interest into and with God…studying and imitating Christ even more.

Doth the lady protest too much?

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Hide contents

There is faith and there is hope, but the greatest of these is this investment into a love relationship, because on that Great Day, that is what resurrects you. If you could put every dollar you had into something that would guarantee your resurrection, life after death, would you not be investing in it? Sell everything for the pearl of great value!

Gwen's cult is works based.  If more churches had rejected it on that basis rather than hosting her courses, maybe it could have been nipped in the bud.  It took her views on the trinity to get people's attention.

rf09.jpg.f723f5e4f41900827018509e8fdaf3c6.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic