IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 9: Perfecting Hypocrisy

Coconut Flan

Today we learn...  wait, learn?  nevermind.  kids don't need no education, teachers leave them kids alone!

Spoiler

A Rich Inheritance

August 27, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

How do you create a God-Fearing Family? How do you expect your children to be what you are not? It seems impossible, and that is why it starts with the parents and the grandparents, because you cannot transfer to your children what you do not have yourself. Start today and make a connection with God in your life. You must have a genuine relationship with God to pass this rich inheritance to your children. Your children do not need money or worldly education more than they need to see you with the fear and love of God. The fathers and mothers who spend their efforts in acquiring money, thinking that possessions are the most important, will not have stable homes. Stable homes will belong to the parents who acquire a relationship with God and who spend their efforts, the rest of their living days, on being kind and uplifting, loving, respectful parents. This relationship builds stability, and these children will advance and will go far beyond all the children on the Earth. These children will have so much more than children who are given great material possessions, a large house, the biggest toys, exotic vacations and expensive cars. “Things” do not build the household that God desires. If the parents have this loving fear of God, if the father is strong enough to be loving and kind to the wife and if the parents reach out to the needy, then you will have a stable family and productive, stable children.

Since we have witnessed destruction of the family unit—and are now witnessing a revival—we all have a great responsibility to build up a true, God-fearing and God-focused family. May we never forget this responsibility…may God’s Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven so that we can all point to this glorious Genius, our God, our King!

(this inheritance, this relationship, these children, this fear, this responsibility, this genius..)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

(this inheritance, this relationship, these children, this fear, this responsibility, this genius..)

*shriek!!!*

Also, she's totally into the "fear" aspect, without reflecting that it's more "reverential awe" and a fear of disappointing/ displeasing God.  I figure she's hoping everyone will be afraid of God, therefore afraid of Gwod, therefore terrified to leave the Remnant Fellowship Cult that she, Gwen Shamblin Lara, founded.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Spoiler

An Endless River of Love

August 28, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

When you finally see that True Love is the greatest force on Earth and is the power that raises the dead from the grave—because it gives life everywhere it goes—that is when you will want to seek it far more than anything else on Earth or in space or in the depths of the sea. The woman at the well in John 4 was seeking this powerful river of love because she was tired of having to come back to the well that only gives you water for a day. She wanted the endless water supply so she would not be thirsty. But she was wise because she asked the right question to the right person…“Sir, can you give me this life giving water so that I will not be thirsty?” Jesus, can you connect me to this power? The answer was…“Yes!”

Once you learn that true love can raise the dead you'll want it more than anything in space or at the bottom of the sea.

But in all honesty, that's not saying very much  because I have no particular use for most things that I could find in space or in the depth of the sea. 

In Rhymes: This river, this water, this power.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:
  Hide contents

An Endless River of Love

August 28, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

When you finally see that True Love is the greatest force on Earth and is the power that raises the dead from the grave—because it gives life everywhere it goes—that is when you will want to seek it far more than anything else on Earth or in space or in the depths of the sea. The woman at the well in John 4 was seeking this powerful river of love because she was tired of having to come back to the well that only gives you water for a day. She wanted the endless water supply so she would not be thirsty. But she was wise because she asked the right question to the right person…“Sir, can you give me this life giving water so that I will not be thirsty?” Jesus, can you connect me to this power? The answer was…“Yes!”

Once you learn that true love can raise the dead you'll want it more than anything in space or at the bottom of the sea.

But in all honesty, that's not saying very much  because I have no particular use for most things that I could find in space or in the depth of the sea. 

In Rhymes: This river, this water, this power.

I've re-typed a response to this 10 times because I.can't.handle.it.

The picture she paints is of this woman who is just exhausted and spent drawing water from the well each day who is sitting at the well just spent... and Jesus saw her tired and exhausted and just over it and said "I can give you water that lasts forever" and this painfully exhausted housewife falls at his feet and says "YES, PLEASE, whatever I have to do, please save me from the exhausting task of drawing water... I've been seeking some magical source that will save me from this chore!" and then she learned it was spiritual water and that it was so much better than physical water. She says "the woman at the well was seeking this powerful river of love because she was tired of coming back to the well..." Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she WAS tired of drawing water daily and would love to have indoor plumbing, but...

She wasn't seeking anything except water... she came across Jesus, was actually rather rude to him, and then Jesus got her attention saying He could give her water that would last forever. Once He had her attention He knew things about her a stranger wouldn't know, and she realized that this man was different. THEN after He told her He was the Messiah, she ran and told everyone. The big take away from this is that Jesus broke down the walls between Jews and Samaritans... by being kind and talking to someone who would normally be "off limits," Jesus' message spread to even more people. 

I hate how she puts JUST enough truth in there that it's hard to argue... she skews it JUST enough that she isn't LYING, she's just painting her own picture instead of the Bible's.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

I want to know how many dead people Gwen has raised. If none, is it because she doesn't have true love and can't? Or because she could but can't be bothered?

• Upvote 11

If true love can raise the dead, I guess I don't have to worry about when my husband passes on someday, because he'll be zombified.

Fabulous.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I want to know how many dead people Gwen has raised. If none, is it because she doesn't have true love and can't? Or because she could but can't be bothered?

I suspect that number is zero. 

I suspect the body count associated with her is greater than zero, and likely to rise, however.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, AtTara said:

If true love can raise the dead, I guess I don't have to worry about when my husband passes on someday, because he'll be zombified.

Fabulous.

I do not want my husband to be zombified. I have nightmares on my own, I don't need to be living with one! :D

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I do not want my husband to be zombified. I have nightmares on my own, I don't need to be living with one! :D

Yeah... that's pretty much where I am with it ?

I wonder how much Febreeze it would take to keep the stench down? 

Would he sleep in fresh cat litter if I asked nicely? 

Do undead spousal units attempt to eat your brain?

Inquiring minds, and all of that...

Edited by AtTara
Because emoticons are fun.
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, AtTara said:

Yeah... that's pretty much where I am with it ?

I wonder how much Febreeze it would take to keep the stench down? 

Would he sleep in fresh cat litter if I asked nicely? 

Do undead spousal units attempt to eat your brain?

Inquiring minds, and all of that...

"Coughlin's Law: Bury the dead. They stink up the joint."

• Haha 9

Watching the stupid Wednesday night assembly. They started out by praying for "dear Joseph and Sonya Smith" (child murderers) and for their release. Disgusting cult.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 10
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 4

2 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Watching the stupid Wednesday night assembly. They started out by praying for "dear Joseph and Sonya Smith" (child murderers) and for their release. Disgusting cult.

I have a family member who is in the cult.  It's weird to think you were watching the same thing my family member probably was watching, but my relative probably had zero issue with any part of it.  I so hope RF implodes and the victims get free.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 6

@AmazonGrace and @AtTara pointing out the reiterations of "this" has set off my Everything's a Song Cue Syndrome. Share my earworm -- it's actually a good one!

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Haha 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

@AmazonGrace and @AtTara pointing out the reiterations of "this" has set off my Everything's a Song Cue Syndrome. Share my earworm -- it's actually a good one!

I'm sharing your earworm, but in a much less sophisticated version.

Spoiler

Our collection of kid's music is pretty extensive. Sigh. :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Apropos of zombified people, today we learn that impostor power kills but moves humans around. 

Spoiler

— Main Menu —HOME ABOUT BOOKS- Receive Excerpts - See Full Collection TV- Remnant Fellowship TV - Weigh Down TV MEDIA DEVOTIONAL CONTACT 

Love Overcomes

August 29, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

True Love is more powerful than any other energy or power, more important than any other resource, and therefore, the most important study of all because True Love overcomes evil. Evil is simply rebellion to the will of God; the will of God is to love. Evil eradicates love, but the real Truth is…God’s love overcomes evil. Another way to say this is that love eradicates the lack of love. Fascinating!

God has all of these—things, position, money—yet uses love. God distributes His gifts to men to be used for good, such as in husbands to wives, parents to children, bosses to employees. If rewards are given by the boss, this can be good influence. However, when authority, money, position or knowledge is used to promote self rather than God, it is at this point that it becomes an evil, coercive power. The impostor force of moving humans around will greatly demoralize the heart rather than fill it up and energize it. It will divide rather than unite, it will hurt rather than heal, it will greatly diminish hope because the heart is hurt, not healed. Impostor power or fake love kills but can move humans around. This abuse can be inherited. True Love moves the heart and this inheritance gives life. Love of God first and man second has a powerful influence that overcomes this evil.

Other than that it's pretty repetitive. Love eradicates  lack of love. In other news, warmth eliminates cold and people who have money are not in poverty. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

God has all of these—things, position, money

God has money? 

This abuse can be inherited.

Um, no. It isn't great aunt Sally's precious moment figurines. Abuse and corruption can be modeled and learned by those in the family, church or organization. Example: Trump family. But abuse can also be broken. Many here on FJ show that the abuse they experienced is not continuing to the next generation. 

Gwen Shamblin Lara is a cult leader and an idiot. She spews nonsense. I really wish her followers would take a long hard look at her writings and use their critical thinking skills to see through her teachings. 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
tense matters
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

God distributes His gifts to men to be used for good, such as in husbands to wives, parents to children, bosses to employees.

I see what you are doing here, Gwen Shamblin Lara.  You are trying to explain away why it's fine you have accumulated so much wealth.  However, the way it's phrased indicates that it should be coming from you and distributed to your congregation (or even, I dunno, people in need).  And nothing explains those blue sashes.  Are they a symbol of the impostor force, lol? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Love eradicates  lack of love. In other news, warmth eliminates cold and people who have money are not in poverty. 

Hey, Gwen, may I ask you some questions?

Is water wet?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Where, exactly, do bears shit?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

Just noticed that Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah updated her Facebook profile picture back in May. It's really strange how the girls's pictures are being covered by Little Lord Fauntleroy's image. Remnant Fellowship cult members apparently value boys much more than girls.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2821250877890999&substory_index=0&id=100000183427048

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

Just noticed that Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah updated her Facebook profile picture back in May. It's really strange how the girls's pictures are being covered by Little Lord Fauntleroy's image. Remnant Fellowship cult members apparently value boys much more than girls.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2821250877890999&substory_index=0&id=100000183427048

I don’t think it’s because boys are favored over girls in their cult. I think there are a few reasons why she changed her profile picture to a picture of him:

1) I’m sure she’s aware that people remark on her thinness and she probably thinks it’s best for her image to use her children when presenting a face on social media. 

2) he is the baby of the family. Babies often get the most attention. 

3) he was born after Elizabeth’s infant son died. His being her rainbow baby might make her flourish more attention on him.

4) he’s very cute with his curly red hair and glasses. And we know RF is all about image.

5) he’s the only male grandchild. Gwen has 6 granddaughters so he’s special in that way. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Link isn't working for me.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic