IGNORED

Pence 2: Couch Surfing With Mother

GreyhoundFan

The image of this gave me a much-needed laugh today:

image.png.349422dc7f8ad7b33ef07b9e546279dc.png

• Haha 11

• 3 weeks later...

You would think Mother would push for a physical barrier.

image.png.bf3aa953d193ab6d79fefbef0b0a1f53.png

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She's having him fitted for a pair of horse blinders.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.bf3aa953d193ab6d79fefbef0b0a1f53.png

Mother wanted opaque, not plexiglass. Preferably with spikes or broken glass at the top.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 10

Harris better build a fortress around herself, because god knows, no one associated with the current administration gives a shit about other people’s lives. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

8 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Harris better build a fortress around herself, because god knows, no one associated with the current administration gives a shit about other people’s lives. 

But they're the pro life screamers, doncha know. 

• Upvote 7

He'll lie, just like everyone else in this sham administration.

image.png.9758b9302d9aab905d30d85af12e269f.png

• Upvote 11

48 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Whatever mother tells him to say if it's been okayed by Trump.

• Upvote 9

So with the debate tonight, what would you want to ask Pence?

I would like to ask when was Trumps last negative test. 

Also how do you sleep at night with all the lies Trump has said.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Penny said:

Since 2016...WWJD, Pence? You had better get your act together. Judgment day is a coming. Use language he might understand.

• Upvote 6

I’d ask which is a greater priority: negotiating and passing stimulus or voting on a Supreme Court vacancy.

What does he think the greatest failures have been in his role as leader of the coronavirus task force.

How would the administration tackle the deficit in the second term.

How will immigration policy be handled in a second term and what are his views on the draft DOJ inspector general report released this week on the separation of children and parents.

And on and on
  • Upvote 5

Anyone want to speculate on why Pence has abruptly cancelled his trip today to Indiana to vote?  Of course, his press office says that neither he nor Karen are testing positive.  I wonder if Trump is worse than we know.  Or maybe there some international problem about which we haven't been informed.  It's just a bit odd.  They say he's still scheduled to travel on Saturday and on Monday. 

For now, Pence is still in DC.  And he's chosen or been told to stay here.  Why?

• Upvote 6

Anyone want to speculate on why Pence has abruptly cancelled his trip today to Indiana to vote?  Of course, his press office says that neither he nor Karen are testing positive.  I wonder if Trump is worse than we know.  Or maybe there some international problem about which we haven't been informed.  It's just a bit odd.  They say he's still scheduled to travel on Saturday and on Monday. 
For now, Pence is still in DC.  And he's chosen or been told to stay here.  Why?

I bet it‘s Covid. He had a blood red eye at the debate and doctors were speculating as it‘s an early sign of infection.
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Xan said:

Either his test results came back... or they are preparing for the invoking of the 25th amendment.

Edited by fraurosena
Autocorrect riffle
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I really wish Pelosi hadn’t pulled this stunt. She’s endangering vulnerable Dem incumbents, like my rep and another in my state. They won in traditionally ‘red’ areas in 2018.  My rep’s R challenger is a Trump lover and is also under investigation for election fraud, so yeah, we don’t want him back in the seat he already lost.

Let the election happen and then start the process *if* they win.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I really wish Pelosi hadn’t pulled this stunt. She’s endangering vulnerable Dem incumbents, like my rep and another in my state. They won in traditionally ‘red’ areas in 2018.  My rep’s R challenger is a Trump lover and is also under investigation for election fraud, so yeah, we don’t want him back in the seat he already lost.

Let the election happen and then start the process *if* they win.

I agree. It really just feels like a stunt that will go nowhere and just play into republicans claiming that democrats have spent the entire four years trying to undo the election, something Pence brought up in the debate. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

On 10/7/2020 at 12:39 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s not that honest and straightforward though... 

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Either his test results came back... or they are preparing for the invoking of the 25th amendment.

I think it's Covid, but it could be that Trump either got suddenly sicker or went the rest of the way off the deep end to the point they couldn't hide it. Or he ordered Pence back to go get him some KFC or something.

But it's probably Covid.

• Upvote 6

Vice President Killjoy

Vice President Mike Pence reportedly snitched on his Phi Gamma Delta fraternity brothers for having a keg at a party on his college's dry campus and got his entire house in trouble.

Pence, then a sophomore at Hanover College, alerted the dean that his brothers were violating the small Presbyterian school's strict no-alcohol policy, his former fraternity brother Dan Murphy told The Atlantic in a profile published on Tuesday.

The future vice president greeted the dean at the door and proceeded to direct him straight to the kegs, telling the official they belonged to Phi Gamma Delta, his former brother said.

Pence's brothers were furious with him, but he maintained a good relationship with the administration. In fact, he was so beloved by school officials that Hanover offered him a job after he graduated, according to The Atlantic.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 3